Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    Here are the pictures <3

2q2r0au.jpg
    This is Amy the day she was born <3

2gwsx1d.jpg
    This is Lily-Rose and Oliver getting married

2lbyomp.jpg
    Here is them cutting their wedding cake

14lrgvd.jpg
    Their first slow dance together <3

got to go will post more picture later

remember to tell us about your current household and if you have already please update :)

xyIcMqt.png
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    Lovely pictures! :)
    Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to load the game at the moment...
    I may end up reinstalling everything but keeping the save file of course.
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
    Lovely pictures! :)
    Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to load the game at the moment...
    I may end up reinstalling everything but keeping the save file of course.

Thank you, I will probably post some more tomorrow :smiley:
    That's sad as I love reading about your household :/
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    edited June 2015
    This is Phoebe Shelton.
    2hqb2nk.jpg
    A 3 star celeb after becoming bestfriends with a 4 star celeb.

She is now bound to become a celebrity from her talent, singing.
    2qmggnp.jpg

Also having a little bit of romance with Pip Goodfellow
    v4bcar.jpg

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Karritz Love the way even the cake's colors is picking up the sim's skincolor! ;)
    @zeri Tarn Castle looks awesome, and I can understand how fun it must be to populate it to look authentic! :)
    @CravenLestat I've never created a simself to play with, but your family looks awesome! The video you made about "your daughter" was great! And I like the sim with the scary face. She looks... scary! Pretty but scary... ;)
    @TadOlson I follow your different sim's legacies on the threads, the Jankowsky's and the Ivanovitch's, and their struggle as new settlers! :)
    @dreamerz13 I love the way your sims look! And that's a really nice wedding picture! :D
    @Scrapdash Three times more love! But also 3 times more work! :/
    @Juliee Lovely fairy! :)
    @listles The perfect love story... ;)

I play The Grey Witches since quite a while back now, alternating between Taïga, her half-brother Rowan and Derek. Taïga is a young witch, raised by her grandmother as her real mother left her at Granny's place and married a really rich Italian count, who's also a magician and an evil warlock who killed her off after a black Sabbath to offer their second born son to a bloodthirsty demon. Well, I guess you get the picture. And that's only about her mom...

The Grey Witches is about:
    magic
    thegreywitches-part02-16-24.jpg
    thegreywitches-49-29.jpg
    fairies
    thegreywitches-53-191.jpg
    werewolves
    thegreywitches-part02-09-27.jpg
    ghosts
    thegreywitches-part02-01-02.jpg
    aliens
    thegreywitches-38-87.jpg
    zombies
    thegreywitches-part02-17-49b.jpg
    friendship
    thegreywitches-part02-16-39.jpg
    drama
    thegreywitches-part02-11-39.jpg
    misunderstandings
    thegreywitches-part02-10-21.jpg
    jealousy
    thegreywitches-part02-06-04.jpg
    crime
    thegreywitches-part02-01-36.jpg
    and, of course, about love...
    tac3afgaderek-unbreakable-2.jpg
    You're welcome to check it all out on my blog!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • UnseenHorizonUnseenHorizon Posts: 212 Member
    edited June 2015
    @jillbg Such an awesome storyline and amazing pictures!
    I really wish I could play my saved file right now... :(
    "Hosting indoor firework shows since '00"
    Currently trying to pick up The Sims 3 again :)

You can find me lurking around The Sims 3 board, feel free to say hi!
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Thank you @Angel_Shades :D I have so much fun writing and taking the pictures so I sometimes forget to play! I hope you get to play your saved file really soon!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • kittensquadkittensquad Posts: 110 Member
    > @RedDestiny92 said:
    > kittensquad yes you do, just keep posting so you can get enough likes and lol's to be upgraded to member.
    ok, thanks for the info. didn't know how to become a member.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited June 2015
    Intro

This is Alyssa Castillo.Her parents being murdered when she was 10 traumatized her immensely. She can't trust anyone and is considered a loner.She is Avant garde,very Hot headed,A Loner,Artistic, and Rebellious.She moved from Midnight Hollow to Lucky Palms after she turned 18.She doesn't know what to do in life and has no guidance.So,She decided to see if university had anything to offer her.Maybe find some divine inspiration or maybe even someone to trust.Thought she isn't hopeful about either.

She loves to paint and express her creativity and wants to paint the world with true colors.
    Screenshot-25_zpsyoetveyc.jpg
    Screenshot-27_zpshpnje6z8.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpsm7wzwh6u.jpg
    Screenshot-30_zpso2dy97op.jpg
    Screenshot-29_zpsy7twwxtb.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpszpis9wgf.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zpst3ho4ote.jpg
    Screenshot-33_zpsucemjldt.jpg
    Screenshot-32_zps41zstzrb.jpg

Happy Simming!♥
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    > @RedDestiny92 said:
    > kittensquad yes you do, just keep posting so you can get enough likes and lol's to be upgraded to member.
    ok, thanks for the info. didn't know how to become a member.
    no prob :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Really love everyone's different households, there's some really creative storylines and backgrounds.

@Listles I love a Sims wedding! They usually end up chaotic in my game. That's a lovely pic of the baby.
    @Jillbg I've meant to check out your blog in the past, definitely will do. What a fascinating bunch you have there. Love those poses, especially the jealousy one at the library.
    @MemoriiValentine Alyssa looks so unique, not the typical cookie cutter sim, love that. She's had a very hard life by the sounds of things.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm currently playing in Oak Leaf and have three families I play in that game.I've got Eli and Ami Jankowsky who moved in during the summer of 1845.Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch arrived in the fall of that year.Davis and Lacey Bell arrived in late winter in 1846 and it's currently the summer of 1847 and Eli Jankowsky is 380 hours into her 720 hour long pregnancy.I changed the length for pregnancies in Retuner.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I'm playing Grey Meadow. I play all the families, but currently mostly stick with a family that I'm sure got in there by accident - they were homeless, consisting entirely of very ugly EA standard NPCs (including Egyptian outfit for him and shirtless toddlers too close in age for any kind of realism). I gave them a make-over and put them in town and play them while I'm editing lots in order to accommodate all the PC content.

Here's Andres after a diet and a make-over:

005.jpg

I briefly played the Burke family as well, and one of Ewan's four girlfriends apparently found out about the other three, because this is where I found him.

017.jpg

Needless to say Ewan now only has THREE girlfriends. And another enemy.

• DarxianaDarxiana Posts: 41 Member
    @KarinL
    Just like how i like to play too!!

I'll need go over my screenies before i post my own story now
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    @MemoriiValentine Alyssa looks so unique, not the typical cookie cutter sim, love that. She's had a very hard life by the sounds of things.
    yes and she's still very determined to find out who killed her parents
    Happy Simming!♥
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    This is Phoebe Shelton.
    2hqb2nk.jpg
    A 3 star celeb after becoming bestfriends with a 4 star celeb.

She is now bound to become a celebrity from her talent, singing.
    2qmggnp.jpg

Also having a little bit of romance with Pip Goodfellow
    v4bcar.jpg

She is so cute and looks so fun to play with :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Karritz Love the way even the cake's colors is picking up the sim's skincolor! ;)
    @zeri Tarn Castle looks awesome, and I can understand how fun it must be to populate it to look authentic! :)
    @CravenLestat I've never created a simself to play with, but your family looks awesome! The video you made about "your daughter" was great! And I like the sim with the scary face. She looks... scary! Pretty but scary... ;)
    @TadOlson I follow your different sim's legacies on the threads, the Jankowsky's and the Ivanovitch's, and their struggle as new settlers! :)
    @dreamerz13 I love the way your sims look! And that's a really nice wedding picture! :D
    @Scrapdash Three times more love! But also 3 times more work! :/
    @Juliee Lovely fairy! :)
    @listles The perfect love story... ;)

I play The Grey Witches since quite a while back now, alternating between Taïga, her half-brother Rowan and Derek. Taïga is a young witch, raised by her grandmother as her real mother left her at Granny's place and married a really rich Italian count, who's also a magician and an evil warlock who killed her off after a black Sabbath to offer their second born son to a bloodthirsty demon. Well, I guess you get the picture. And that's only about her mom...

The Grey Witches is about:
    magic
    thegreywitches-part02-16-24.jpg
    thegreywitches-49-29.jpg
    fairies
    thegreywitches-53-191.jpg
    werewolves
    thegreywitches-part02-09-27.jpg
    ghosts
    thegreywitches-part02-01-02.jpg
    aliens
    thegreywitches-38-87.jpg
    zombies
    thegreywitches-part02-17-49b.jpg
    friendship
    thegreywitches-part02-16-39.jpg
    drama
    thegreywitches-part02-11-39.jpg
    misunderstandings
    thegreywitches-part02-10-21.jpg
    jealousy
    thegreywitches-part02-06-04.jpg
    crime
    thegreywitches-part02-01-36.jpg
    and, of course, about love...
    tac3afgaderek-unbreakable-2.jpg
    You're welcome to check it all out on my blog!

That is so cool <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Thank you @Listles that video is an old game save,my wife oddly is just a EA generated jobless NPC (Pudding face) Sim from an apartment.But she had a good personality so I married her

My wife in current game you like is Pearl Yang from Sunlit Tides she has great genetics but nobody listens :'( I listed all the Sim girls on a post before that make amazing looking babies.My Sunset Valley has all of the good geneticly perfect females from every Sims 3 Neighborhood and tons of male Sims from all worlds too.
    Stresses this!!! Pearl Yang + Your Sim = Beautiful babies o:)

Various Pearl Pics maybe one day people will realize that EA Sims are quite awesome.I even like her default and kept almost everything but everyday wear because those hideous big sunglasses she wears. :s

Her default formal, I never touched anything not hair makeup nothing, this is when we met,ahhh the memories <3

Screenshot-828_zpsqshcjhux.jpg

Default sleepwear when she stayed the night.

Screenshot-808_zpsdfzhmeec.jpg

Pearl made over,as in only changed her hair and clothes,nothing else.Everyday outfit.

Screenshot-890_zpsrkn8ify9.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Intro

This is Alyssa Castillo.Her parents being murdered when she was 10 traumatized her immensely. She can't trust anyone and is considered a loner.She is Avant garde,very Hot headed,A Loner,Artistic, and Rebellious.She moved from Midnight Hollow to Lucky Palms after she turned 18.She doesn't know what to do in life and has no guidance.So,She decided to see if university had anything to offer her.Maybe find some divine inspiration or maybe even someone to trust.Thought she isn't hopeful about either.

She loves to paint and express her creativity and wants to paint the world with true colors.
    Screenshot-25_zpsyoetveyc.jpg
    Screenshot-27_zpshpnje6z8.jpg
    Screenshot-26_zpsm7wzwh6u.jpg
    Screenshot-30_zpso2dy97op.jpg
    Screenshot-29_zpsy7twwxtb.jpg
    Screenshot-28_zpszpis9wgf.jpg
    Screenshot-31_zpst3ho4ote.jpg
    Screenshot-33_zpsucemjldt.jpg
    Screenshot-32_zps41zstzrb.jpg

She is such a beautiful sim and I love the pictures. I hope you have fun with her and please update as she sounds very interesting and I would love to hear more :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Really love everyone's different households, there's some really creative storylines and backgrounds.

@Listles I love a Sims wedding! They usually end up chaotic in my game. That's a lovely pic of the baby.
    @Jillbg I've meant to check out your blog in the past, definitely will do. What a fascinating bunch you have there. Love those poses, especially the jealousy one at the library.
    Me too! Sims weddings are so fun and I love getting gifts from everyone afterwards :) my weddings are usually quite chaotic but this one went quite smoothly :) ( probably because my sims went to sleep before the party was over :lol: )
    xyIcMqt.png
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I'm currently playing in Oak Leaf and have three families I play in that game.I've got Eli and Ami Jankowsky who moved in during the summer of 1845.Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch arrived in the fall of that year.Davis and Lacey Bell arrived in late winter in 1846 and it's currently the summer of 1847 and Eli Jankowsky is 380 hours into her 720 hour long pregnancy.I changed the length for pregnancies in Retuner.
    That sounds really cool and interesting :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    I may have to make a new family I'm getting Island Paradise and little Gianne and her dad won't be enjoying some of that too much, I heard Ilsa(Ilse?) Paradiso is super laggy for most players so I'll probably just try it out for a little while.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    KarinL wrote: »
    I'm playing Grey Meadow. I play all the families, but currently mostly stick with a family that I'm sure got in there by accident - they were homeless, consisting entirely of very ugly EA standard NPCs (including Egyptian outfit for him and shirtless toddlers too close in age for any kind of realism). I gave them a make-over and put them in town and play them while I'm editing lots in order to accommodate all the PC content.

Here's Andres after a diet and a make-over:

005.jpg

I briefly played the Burke family as well, and one of Ewan's four girlfriends apparently found out about the other three, because this is where I found him.

017.jpg

Needless to say Ewan now only has THREE girlfriends. And another enemy.

That's sounds fun and interesting :) your makeover was really good
    xyIcMqt.png
    Thank you @Listles that video is an old game save,my wife oddly is just a EA generated jobless NPC (Pudding face) Sim from an apartment.But she had a good personality so I married her

My wife in current game you like is Pearl Yang from Sunlit Tides she has great genetics but nobody listens :'( I listed all the Sim girls on a post before that make amazing looking babies.My Sunset Valley has all of the good geneticly perfect females from every Sims 3 Neighborhood and tons of male Sims from all worlds too.
    Stresses this!!! Pearl Yang + Your Sim = Beautiful babies o:)

Various Pearl Pics maybe one day people will realize that EA Sims are quite awesome.I even like her default and kept almost everything but everyday wear because those hideous big sunglasses she wears. :s

Her default formal, I never touched anything not hair makeup nothing, this is when we met,ahhh the memories <3

Screenshot-828_zpsqshcjhux.jpg

Default sleepwear when she stayed the night.

Screenshot-808_zpsdfzhmeec.jpg

Pearl made over,as in only changed her hair and clothes,nothing else.Everyday outfit.

Screenshot-890_zpsrkn8ify9.jpg
    She is very beautiful even though she is a npc and her daughter is beautiful too :)
    xyIcMqt.png
    I may have to make a new family I'm getting Island Paradise and little Gianne and her dad won't be enjoying some of that too much, I heard Ilsa(Ilse?) Paradiso is super laggy for most players so I'll probably just try it out for a little while.

It is Isla paradiso ;) it is quite leggy which is really annoying as it is super beautiful :'( I think all the CAS items are gorgeous and everything is so fun but the wor,d is extremely laggy. I find the more you play with it the less laggy it gets so when you try it and you play with that household for a long time it will get less laggy :) I would love to hear about your new current household when you get it :)
    xyIcMqt.png