Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    slynnski wrote: »
    Today was Love Day <3

I sent Gala and Buddy to the Spring Festival. I have pics this time.

Screenshot-24_1.jpg

Gala tearin' it up on the dance floor.

Screenshot-25_1.jpg

Buddy playing horseshoes.

Screenshot-27_1.jpg

Gala wanted to flirt, so I took a chance and let her flirt with Buddy. It was successful. :blush:

Screenshot-28_1.jpg

She then went to DeAndre's house and broke up with him.

Screenshot-29_1.jpg

He didn't take it too well. XD

It sounds like a interesting love day :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    I have been playing a legacy challenge recently and am currently on the third generation. Having a lot of fun with it

I am really bad at making legacies, I get to the sencond generation and get bored <3 I hope you finish the challenge ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Selvaxri wrote: »
    I have four households, in seperate files;
    Two distant cousins, one YA other Teen; a great-uncle and his grand-niece; a Casanova and the wife he's committed himself to; the other has just a YA that's probably going to go through several husbands.

That sounds complicated but fun ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    28k7slt.jpg
    I just started a legacy with this sweetie pie.
    Her name is Alicia Eyeka, she Loves the Outdoors, she's a Genius, she's Eco-Friendly, a Gatherer, and a Hopeless Romantic <3
    Love her already; just started five minutes ago!

My name is Alicia ;) I hope you have fun with her <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    update on my current household <3

Liam moved out with his wife and they have a baby girl <3 also she is pregnant again so soon they will have another child o:) Leila and Jake are now grandparents which is unbelievable! :) The twins have just turned into young adults and they both have romantic interests <3 Leila and Jake are nearly elders :open_mouth: this is crazy! Please keep posting your current household and updates as I love reading about other peoples current households ;) i am going to edit this to add some screenshots but I can't at the moment so later :) please add some updates and your current household as I am dying to know about other peoples current household because it is so fun to read about what other simmers play with :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Luke
    33epr8n.jpg

Leila
    sfz8nn.jpg

Jake
    9vi45s.jpg

Lily-Rose
    2w69mjb.jpg

Graduation Photos

Luke
    mlktpw.jpg

Lily-Rose
    2hwmrkw.jpg

Both
    ojdyr8.jpg
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited June 2015
    My current household is generation 20 in my legacy.

2678686_orig.png

(I was celebrating the milestone there ^^)

Heir 20 - Saul, born a vampire but turned into a witch when he was a child, helped by his greatgranddad (witch and alchemist) - accidently found a portal to the future, met a married woman he fancied and being the skilled alchemist he was himself he came up with an unconventional solution for his problem.

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.
    Didn't work out quite the way he'd planned - the clone was emotionless and robotic - and he and the future woman managed to have a daughter together, Cameron. Saul also has a plantsim daughter he accidently created after finding a mysterious seed.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Too bad mum can't reach them anymore because Emit Relevart removed the portal, the rascal. Cameron doesn't know this and is mad at her mum she doesn't take the effort to visit her in the flesh.

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Plantsim Bryony has met a friendly plantsim at university now, who's helping her to learn more about her own kind.

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

And Saul is maintaining his complicated relationship with the love of his life, seperated from each other by about 3000 years.

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

They live in Dragon Valley by the way.

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

That's my main household, but I'm currently also playing a homeless vagabond: Lance Lott.
    He lives in Bridgeport, sleeps on the street, and at people's houses, gets his food in various ways, steals, has four kids with four women (Lance's lot) and two on the way so far and he has a dream: being a rich man one day with a mansion overlooking Bridgeport (Lance's lot).

Zwerver_045_zps0xl19szk.png

Zwerver_066_zpsmwjwkybd.png

Zwerver_137_zpsmtk3piyo.png

Zwerver_142_zpsglgdljmy.png

Zwerver_230_zps4zzmqdwi.png

Zwerver_257_zpswpxos7df.png

Zwerver_269_zpshumq0rln.png

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's from my current legacy and a sample of the families I play in that town.
    Here's another update from Evermore Falls,Maine in the spring of 1636.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early that morning that it was still dark out as they were both getting ready for the day.
    18283150625_3844bf4e53.jpg
    They both started studying gambling skill on their iPads and writing on their computers after tending the garden.They were studying and writing all morning.
    18095436490_996b4f7a45.jpg
    Eli and Ami were both getting ready for work and Eli cleared the old paper up and paid the bills before they both left for work.
    17662657193_e33ac383cf.jpg
    The Ivanovitch family was also gone and their home was empty at 4:30 in the afternoon because they were at work by then.
    17660660734_4649ba1682.jpg
    Eli and Ami got home at 6:30 in the evening and played chess on their computers after fininshing the day's build until it was 9PM and time for bed.
    18283316315_a86f6c0f21.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch also went to bed at 9:30 in the evening.
    18256901776_2be0bda085.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    SelvaxriSelvaxri Posts: 274 Member
    listles wrote: »
    Two distant cousins, one YA other Teen; a great-uncle and his grand-niece; a Casanova and the wife he's committed himself to; the other has just a YA that's probably going to go through several husbands.

Each game has it's own objectives
    Game 1: Simple Life- Nothing crazy going on here, it was a trial and error game while i learn the game.
    Game 2: Ghost Fling- Objective in this game was to get my Teen Sim pregnant via a ghost when she comes of age. Found out it's harder than it seems; possible with an ghost of a sim that was part of the household, but uncertain with a sequestered gravemarker...
    Game 3: Casanova- this was a "why the hell not" game to see what i could do. 42 children from 14 mistresses, the wife in the game gave the Main Sim twins before they got married.
    Game 4: Home-Wrecker- another "let's see what i can do" game. Plan was- femme sim meets man, moves in with man, has man's child, moves in random family, moves out leaving man & child living with new family. Though, playing on console, found out that moving any sim out of the active household deletes them. :( still deciding on new plan, but she has the "gold digger" LTG.
    Console Player- Don't have a PC to play yet.

Stories-
    Simple Life
    Ghost Fling/ GF- Naughty Uncle
    Mommy Dearest
    Casanova
    Home Wrecker
    Reynoso Legacy
    Phantom Romance- Experimental game, failure.
    Unlikely Couple
    Random- Kozen, Clique
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Screenshot_zps0xcfh4os.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zps7txrsava.jpg
    Nothing too unusual here...wait, I've got it, this isn't her house :smiley:
    Screenshot-8_zpseprjpbay.jpg
    Juliana is thinking of what she could say to Dante.
    Screenshot-15_zpsimbcabic.jpg
    Dante has been playing hard to get, he must not be used to pretty girls taking an interest in him.
    Screenshot-13_zpshzntyawi.jpg
    Granted, he did need a little snack, maybe that's the only reason he showed up.
    Screenshot-14_zpsy2kbgxmy.jpg
    No, he loves this woman said so himself lol.
    Screenshot-16_zpseg24qf8l.jpg
    She loves him too.
    Screenshot-20_zpscazoxrpa.jpg
    Dante wasn't impressed by the little shack his future bride was living in so he brought her to his childhood home, after telling the groundskeeper (Bonehilda) that they were coming. Helen strolled into the house like she owned it, Dante only brought her to be nice, but he already has a dislike for the woman. She didn't even care about the engagement.
    Screenshot-21_zpsy4mddvy9.jpg
    He took a nap in the attic to get away from her constant whining.
    Screenshot-22_zpsyfmnuc52.jpg
    He's just promising Juliana the world, soon they'll be finding out that there is a little one to prepare for.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

2678686_orig.png

Heir 20 - Saul, born a vampire but turned into a witch when he was a child, helped by his greatgranddad (witch and alchemist) - accidently found a portal to the future, met a married woman he fancied and being the skilled alchemist he was himself he came up with an unconventional solution for his problem.

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.
    Didn't work out quite the way he'd planned - the clone was emotionless and robotic - and he and the future woman managed to have a daughter together, Cameron. Saul also has a plantsim daughter he accidently created after finding a mysterious seed.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Too bad mum can't reach them anymore because Emit Relevart removed the portal, the rascal. Cameron doesn't know this and is mad at her mum she doesn't take the effort to visit her in the flesh.

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Plantsim Bryony has met a friendly plantsim at university now, who's helping her to learn more about her own kind.

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

And Saul is maintaining his complicated relationship with the love of his life, seperated from each other by about 3000 years.

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

That's my main household, but I'm currently also playing a homeless vagabond: Lance Lott.
    He lives in Bridgeport, sleeps on the street, and at people's houses, gets his food in various ways, steals, has four kids with four women (Lance's lot) and two on the way so far and he has a dream: being a rich man one day with a mansion overlooking Bridgeport (Lance's lot).

I would love to get to generation 20:) that sounds awesome! Sound like a quite interesting family, I hope my family will someday get as fun as that ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

I would love to get to generation 20:) that sounds awesome! Sound like a quite interesting family, I hope my family will someday get as fun as that ;)
    Thanks :) I've been playing them for five years now so I took my time (and 211 chapters so far) getting to twenty ;) I never planned it but for me it has turned out to be the ideal format for this game.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Here's from my current legacy and a sample of the families I play in that town.
    Here's another update from Evermore Falls,Maine in the spring of 1636.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early that morning that it was still dark out as they were both getting ready for the day.
    18283150625_3844bf4e53.jpg
    They both started studying gambling skill on their iPads and writing on their computers after tending the garden.They were studying and writing all morning.
    18095436490_996b4f7a45.jpg
    Eli and Ami were both getting ready for work and Eli cleared the old paper up and paid the bills before they both left for work.
    17662657193_e33ac383cf.jpg
    The Ivanovitch family was also gone and their home was empty at 4:30 in the afternoon because they were at work by then.
    17660660734_4649ba1682.jpg
    Eli and Ami got home at 6:30 in the evening and played chess on their computers after fininshing the day's build until it was 9PM and time for bed.
    18283316315_a86f6c0f21.jpg
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch also went to bed at 9:30 in the evening.
    18256901776_2be0bda085.jpg

I love the screenshots of your family's :) they sound amazing and fun to play with :)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

Each game has it's own objectives
    Game 1: Simple Life- Nothing crazy going on here, it was a trial and error game while i learn the game.
    Game 2: Ghost Fling- Objective in this game was to get my Teen Sim pregnant via a ghost when she comes of age. Found out it's harder than it seems; possible with an ghost of a sim that was part of the household, but uncertain with a sequestered gravemarker...
    Game 3: Casanova- this was a "why the hell not" game to see what i could do. 42 children from 14 mistresses, the wife in the game gave the Main Sim twins before they got married.
    Game 4: Home-Wrecker- another "let's see what i can do" game. Plan was- femme sim meets man, moves in with man, has man's child, moves in random family, moves out leaving man & child living with new family. Though, playing on console, found out that moving any sim out of the active household deletes them. :( still deciding on new plan, but she has the "gold digger" LTG.

I get it now :smile: thank you
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Screenshot_zps0xcfh4os.jpg
    Screenshot-2_zps7txrsava.jpg
    Nothing too unusual here...wait, I've got it, this isn't her house :smiley:
    Screenshot-8_zpseprjpbay.jpg
    Juliana is thinking of what she could say to Dante.
    Screenshot-15_zpsimbcabic.jpg
    Dante has been playing hard to get, he must not be used to pretty girls taking an interest in him.
    Screenshot-13_zpshzntyawi.jpg
    Granted, he did need a little snack, maybe that's the only reason he showed up.
    Screenshot-14_zpsy2kbgxmy.jpg
    No, he loves this woman said so himself lol.
    Screenshot-16_zpseg24qf8l.jpg
    She loves him too.
    Screenshot-20_zpscazoxrpa.jpg
    Dante wasn't impressed by the little shack his future bride was living in so he brought her to his childhood home, after telling the groundskeeper (Bonehilda) that they were coming. Helen strolled into the house like she owned it, Dante only brought her to be nice, but he already has a dislike for the woman. She didn't even care about the engagement.
    Screenshot-21_zpsy4mddvy9.jpg
    He took a nap in the attic to get away from her constant whining.
    Screenshot-22_zpsyfmnuc52.jpg
    He's just promising Juliana the world, soon they'll be finding out that there is a little one to prepare for.
    I love all the pictures you have in them and you have an interesting plot o:)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

Thanks :) I've been playing them for five years now so I took my time (and 211 chapters so far) getting to twenty ;) I never planned it but for me it has turned out to be the ideal format for this game.

FIVE YEARS!! My longest game lasted for like 1 month :o I would of played it longer but I got a bug where I couldn't move my sims which was sad :cry: and then I move my house and household and it worked fine :smiley: but I lost the whole family tree which was like 6 generations which might not seem a lot but it was a lot to me :blush:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I am really enjoying seeing everybody's current households :) can we keep this thread going for a really long time? Please tell me us about your current households even if you can't post pictures. <3
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    I should shoot for multiple generations, my old computer wasn't very fond of ts3 and I never bothered with trying too much before then.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @listles I'm glad you like them, I hope I can keep it interesting, big families don't make themselves after all. :smile:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

FIVE YEARS!! My longest game lasted for like 1 month :o I would of played it longer but I got a bug where I couldn't move my sims which was sad :cry: and then I move my house and household and it worked fine :smiley: but I lost the whole family tree which was like 6 generations which might not seem a lot but it was a lot to me :blush:
    I restart the game after a couple of generations, it's not one save ;) In fact I restart games sooner now than I used to because there are so many great worlds. I learned a long time ago to not mind about certain things in this game, like a complete family tree (because you can only put 8 sims in one household to move to another world together).

I also 'save as', in order to be able to go to a previous save when things go wrong. And they have gone wrong quite a few times those past years...
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @listles I'm glad you like them, I hope I can keep it interesting, big families don't make themselves after all. :smile:

:smiley: I love updates so I hope you can do some updates :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

I restart the game after a couple of generations, it's not one save ;) In fact I restart games sooner now than I used to because there are so many great worlds. I learned a long time ago to not mind about certain things in this game, like a complete family tree (because you can only put 8 sims in one household to move to another world together).

I also 'save as', in order to be able to go to a previous save when things go wrong. And they have gone wrong quite a few times those past years...

I have a few NRAAS mods and yesterday I packed 310 Sims and moved them to a new save based on a fresh version of my world.
  • Options

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

I hate losing my family tree :) because when I go to show it and I have said I have played for say, 8 generations, and then I will be like to my friends "hi, I have done 8 whole generations on the sims!" And then I will show them and it will be like 2 generations because I moved worlds :wink:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »

2678686_orig.png

Saul_291_zps4cc19750.png

He cloned her.

Saul_452_zpsd18d6923.png

Saul_640_zpsf4248aa0.png

Saul_703_zpsz4xribn8.png

Saul_742_zpsau0nfji0.png

Saul_778_zpsw3te0kd6.png

Saul_723_zpsbtby1ldt.png

Saul_592_zps5df1ea40.png

I have a few NRAAS mods and yesterday I packed 310 Sims and moved them to a new save based on a fresh version of my world.

310 sims!!! That is a crazy amount of sims wow :o is there even 50 sims in a town?
    xyIcMqt.png