Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited October 2017
    There's a vague feeling of uneasiness in the air in Sunset Valley tonight. It's always been a peaceful little town. No evil or psycho sims were allowed until the Badgers managed to slip in. Now everyone has heard a new sim is headed to town. Friend or foe? We shall see. Stay tuned...
    f2NVixB.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Thanks to @Reachsims, @mothersuperior2, and @anettesb for the gifts! I swear I thought I heard those little WWII airplanes circling overhead so I ran to check on my wishlist. Yep, totally bombed by @friday027 and @jbsquared2000! Thanks girls. :D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Thanks for making me laugh. Darn OE. Why does my family have to eat dinner? :grimace:

Give them a 20 and point them in the direction of McDonalds. :D

EDIT: What is this, 1980? They'll probably need a 50.

Thanks @ZeeGee for the mention because I had never been before! What a great, entertaining, fun place you have! :D

Oh, and yes, I do think jbsquared2000 is a fantastic name for a fashionline! :wink::dizzy::D
  • Options
    friday027 wrote: »
    Thanks @ZeeGee for the mention because I had never been before! What a great, entertaining, fun place you have! :D

Oh, and yes, I do think jbsquared2000 is a fantastic name for a fashionline! :wink::dizzy::D

@friday027 Thank you! Oh I hope I didn't neglect to thank you for something cause I know you've gifted me before. If so, very sorry for the oversight. <3

• Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ZeeGee - What?!! Huh?! No you didn't forget to thank me. :D But, maybe you forgot that you thanked me... That's why I posted here! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    friday027 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - What?!! Huh?! No you didn't forget to thank me. :D But, maybe you forgot that you thanked me... That's why I posted here! :smiley:

@friday027 Lol, I confused myself. I just thanked you for the recent gifts but you said you'd never been here before and I know you've gifted me in the past! So I'm hoping I didn't forget then.

And holy cannoli I've just seen another gift bomb from you!!! Thank you so much. And you too @me1620, thanks for the gift bomb, Jodi. It's official. Picture thanks have reached the year 2021. :D Y'all are just amazing.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @mothersuperior2 As promised, close up of Myron. Even caught a little dreamy look in his eyes. He must be thinking about Jessica. :)

Screenshot-42_zpsly21am0v.jpg

Everything was going swimmingly, until mention was made of somebody unimportant called Jessica! How could you dash my dreams? >:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    It's official. Picture thanks have reached the year 2021. :D

@ZeeGee - Just want to make sure that when OE gives you a few minutes that you will have something to do. ;)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - Just want to make sure that when OE gives you a few minutes that you will have something to do. ;)

OE? I no longer have OE. There's work and there's sims, that's it, lol!

Thanks @melissalungu for the dress! That's an interesting one. And thanks yet again to @jbsquared2000 for another massive gift bomb. I can't decide which I like better, the gifts or the funny messages. The gifts, no the messages, no, wait, the gifts...maybe the messages...
  • Options
    Everything was going swimmingly, until mention was made of somebody unimportant called Jessica! How could you dash my dreams? >:)

@mothersuperior2 Sorry to disappoint :'( All of my sim models are actually married men with children, except Kevin, who moved into town just to show up on the catwalk and fight with Treble. He has no other purpose :D
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Treble: "GET OFF THAT RUNWAY, ALFA!"
    Alfa: "You just try and make me, Treble!"
    Treble: "Don't make me come up there!"
    Alfa: "Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah"

jWnXrew.jpg

Thanks @cristill13 for the Sheer Kurta!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Aaaand they're off....

fVJdEmt.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Looks like the new sim is considering the Alto place, which has been deserted since old man Alto was sent to jail and his wife and daughter left in the middle of the night.

sLyuFPT.jpg

NAME THAT SIM MINI CONTEST! 100 SP item gifted to the first person who recognizes this sim and posts her name here. :D

HINT: She's the simself of an active simmer on the forum, one we all know and love :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Emily Ann looks like a librarian rather than a model in this demure Pearl Draped top from @KATENESS collection!

MgJtKJ1.jpg

Thanks @KATENESS, lovely top. :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member

OE? I no longer have OE. There's work and there's sims, that's it, lol!

Thanks @melissalungu for the dress! That's an interesting one. And thanks yet again to @jbsquared2000 for another massive gift bomb. I can't decide which I like better, the gifts or the funny messages. The gifts, no the messages, no, wait, the gifts...maybe the messages...

I love her messages too!! She's so funny and lovely
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Hey it's the newest fashion craze! Librarian style! :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    I love her messages too!! She's so funny and lovely
    @melissalungu Yes she is.

KATENESS wrote: »
    Hey it's the newest fashion craze! Librarian style! :)
    @KATENESS I love that! I think Penny on Big Bang Theory started it with her sexy librarian glasses. :D

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Poppie says thanks to @AlphaFen for the Little Rocketeer Quantum Sandbox. She's learning how to build sandcastles. <3

XLvB93H.jpgx

@mothersuperior2 Just to dash your dreams a little further, these are Myron and Jessica's kids. :disappointed:
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Natasha is looking fierce in the Leaf and Lace Cocktail dress from @me1620, who talked Natasha into cutting off her dreads for this Femme Hawk Fatale style. Though a little hesitant at first, now she loves it!

Z8AXsAy.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Echo asks Cassidy to make sure the coast is clear...
    gMwN6xF.jpg

After being reassured that Treble is nowhere in sight, she steps out on the catwalk in the Flirty Frolic Bell dress from @me1620!

Gh7ohBk.jpg
    Thanks for the gifts, Jodi!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Options
    You are welcome. A definite perk of gifting you are your entertaining pictures.

NAME THAT SIM MINI CONTEST! 100 SP item gifted to the first person who recognizes this sim and posts her name here. :D

HINT: She's the simself of an active simmer on the forum, one we all know and love :)

I will try. I think the sim is Jewels1 by jbsquared2000

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @me1620 You're right, It's Jewels. Anette already got it but I forgot to post over here that she got it! So who do you want to get the 100 SP? :smiley:
  • Options
    That's a tough one. How about rionismyname. :)

• Options
    @Me1620 Done!

Now for some quick thanks - @J8K9, @jbsquared2000, @Monday_34, and @PetaT! Thank you each and every one for the gifts. :):*
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Aaaand they're off....

Screenshot-76_zpsz1a8ojrb.jpg

Just sisterly love? :o

Although not :heartbreak: at the sight of Myron's family, I was a little :'( but being of stout mind and girth, I expect I'll cope. :#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Screenshot-40_zpsj3xn7ckv.jpg

Huge apology to @WaterHornet for forgetting to tag you in this pic! Thank you for the Lovely Lehnga skirt <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top