Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Looks like the new sim is considering the Alto place, which has been deserted since old man Alto was sent to jail and his wife and daughter left in the middle of the night.

Screenshot-46_zps5hqeuqgk.jpg

Uh oh - does this mean that my Simself is going to be brawling with Treble, too? :scream:
    It will mess up my hair! :cry:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited July 2015
    Just sisterly love? :o

Although not :heartbreak: at the sight of Myron's family, I was a little :'( but being of stout mind and girth, I expect I'll cope. :#

Lol, well he doesn't get his happy ever after in the books (and he SO deserves it) so I gave it to him in my town. :) Sisterly love, yeah, that's it! When sisters are maniacal frenemies. :D
    Uh oh - does this mean that my Simself is going to be brawling with Treble, too? :scream:
    It will mess up my hair! :cry:

Lol! Oh yeah, prepare for hair to be mussed...
    edited October 2017
    A challenge was issued by @jbsquared2000 to make this ugly dress look pretty. How'd I do, Jewels?!

czZk9VI.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    9ECMNXv.jpg

The truth comes out...they're in cahoots. Be afraid, Sunset Valley, be very afraid.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Love those jeans! Night ... :sleepy:
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    We look like Charlie's Angels with better clothes and hair! :sunglasses:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    A challenge was issued by @jbsquared2000 to make this ugly dress look pretty.
    Wow! You rose to the challenge.

You three do look like Charlie's Angels. Is Jewels dress from the store? I don't recognize it.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    We look like Charlie's Angels with better clothes and hair! :sunglasses:

@jbsquared2000 Y'all are @scillakees's devils! :D:D:D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    A challenge was issued by @jbsquared2000 to make this ugly dress look pretty.
    Wow! You rose to the challenge.

You three do look like Charlie's Angels. Is Jewels dress from the store? I don't recognize it.

@Me1620 Thanks, Jodi! Remember how Charlie's Angels all had nefarious pasts??? :open_mouth::)

That dress is by Ekinege. Here's the link: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/ekinege/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/beaded-bandage-dress/id/1294616/
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Ack! Wait a minute, I thought I successfully re-homed them with you, and now you're sending them back with an extra? :o
    edited October 2017
    Scilla's Devils!!

Im4N88K.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited July 2015
    scillakees wrote: »
    Ack! Wait a minute, I thought I successfully re-homed them with you, and now you're sending them back with an extra? :o

@skillakees Lol, Jewels tried to reform them, but you know the old saying. If you can't beat 'em...
    edited July 2015
    I have a feeling Jewels would have said anything to get back together with her long lost sisters of evil doings. That one is trouble too. Well at least they look good now...
    Post edited by scillakees on
    edited October 2017
    True love lasts a lifetime. Al and Ellen Bolitar, Myron's parents.

IG6wtEN.jpg

aAz9Veq.jpg

Thanks to @charlotteprice for the floor mirror, the chaise, the statue, and the divan. Thanks to @Kaike78 for the curtains and @NagyGina for the painting. Thanks to @jbsquared2000 for the sofa, the curtains, the armchair and the table. I appreciate y'all so much! The price on the storybook set is dwindling on down!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Kennedy's back and still got the 'tude.
    g5pkx21.jpg

Thanks @charlotteprice for the Mid Vicious Teen top and @Me1620 for the All Things Skirt set! And Jodi, the one leg warmer up and one down DOES happen to be one of the latest trends. The fact that you know that tells me you're not simming enough. Put down the fashion mag and go back to your puter. :D
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    @charlotteprice Dang, girl! I just got done doing pictures for one of your gift bombs and get another one!! Thank you :)<3

Also thanks to @gnlovew, @PinguinoGamer94, and @maria_loves_alex for the gifts! <3
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    You're welcome, loving all the runway pics! <3
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    Thank you! @maria_loves_alex I've just been over to your wishlist and someone's wiped you out! Unless you own the store now?
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    And Jodi, the one leg warmer up and one down DOES happen to be one of the latest trends. The fact that you know that tells me you're not simming enough. Put down the fashion mag and go back to your puter. :D

I learn what I know about fashion from the Sims and great fashion houses like yours! Thanks for sharing the link to ekinege's page. I think it is time to start a second Sims 3 folder where I use CC. Ekinege designs are stunning.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Poppie says thanks to @AlphaFen for the Little Rocketeer Quantum Sandbox. She's learning how to build sandcastles. <3

Screenshot-94_zpscovh3g0z.jpg

@mothersuperior2 Just to dash your dreams a little further, these are Myron and Jessica's kids. :disappointed:

I want to state immediately that this has nothing to do with me. My first thought is 'alien abduction'. :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Scilla's Devils!!

Screenshot-7_zpsk4xe0kri.jpg

If Treble rolls those eyes any further into her head, she'll pass out! :o

Ref Myron's parent's home, where's the painting of the buxom wench from? I don't remember seeing it. :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    I want to state immediately that this has nothing to do with me. My first thought is 'alien abduction'. :o

Hmmmm, did you get Myron's kids so he would be grief stricken and need to cry on your shoulder????
    If Treble rolls those eyes any further into her head, she'll pass out! :o

Ref Myron's parent's home, where's the painting of the buxom wench from? I don't remember seeing it. :)

Lol! She has eye rolling down to a fine art. That is from Mod the Sims, Jim07 was the creator I think. I'll find the link for you tomorrow. It's almost 3 am and I absolutely must get in bed. :dizzy:

edited July 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I learn what I know about fashion from the Sims and great fashion houses like yours! Thanks for sharing the link to ekinege's page. I think it is time to start a second Sims 3 folder where I use CC. Ekinege designs are stunning.

@Me1620 Hehe! You're welcome. Ekinege is one of my favorites. She has some gorgeous stuff. I have never had any problems with any of her downloads but I still check everything in custard and s3pe just to be sure.

@mothersuperior2 Here's the link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=549355
    edited July 2015
    A challenge was issued by @jbsquared2000 to make this ugly dress look pretty. How'd I do, Jewels?!

Screenshot-9_zpsymkchrlr.jpg

Wow! Amazing job! I don't recognize that yucky tan/greenish monstrosity that I gifted you one bit - thank heavens! <3
    Scilla's Devils!!

Screenshot-7_zpsk4xe0kri.jpg

Well ya'll can say what you want because I am actually rockin' thigh highs and a fierce mini dress, so I can't hear you! B)

And it may be time to download @scillakees dog Simself from the exchange to mastermind all of their dark dealings.. *waggles eyebrows*

Well ya'll can say what you want because I am actually rockin' thigh highs and a fierce mini dress, so I can't hear you! B)

And it may be time to download @scillakees dog Simself from the exchange to mastermind all of their dark dealings.. *waggles eyebrows*

I'm sure you'd be able to hear well enough if you were able to stop screaming in pain from how much your feet hurt. B)

You mean the skittish, shy, gentle, genius and neat dog? Why in the world would you want to to corrupt him? :'(
    @jbsquared2000 You mean Scilla's dog Sticks? B)
    @ZeeGee thanks for the stuff on my wall and the link etc
    @scillakees Just off to check the background on the wishlist page!!! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top