Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I turned off my mods and i didn't have a new trait?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito there was a CC paranoid trait

@MadameLee yes I have it. I didn't know ea made one though. XD

i think its new. my game mods were off but i had it.

@friendsfan367 @simscognito @MadameLee It was added in the Strangerville Pack :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @simscognito there was a CC paranoid trait

@MadameLee yes I have it. I didn't know ea made one though. XD

i think its new. my game mods were off but i had it.

@friendsfan367 @simscognito @MadameLee It was added in the Strangerville Pack :)

oh i don't play that. i have it but the bugged eyed crooked necks are creepy. i'm depressed. i was gonna time jump the benders but my game doesn't like the mc hotfix so now i have to wait.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    @Bugsie2016 I don't have the Strangerville GP.. and yet when I removed my Paranoid trait CC I still have a Paranoid trait?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016 I don't have the Strangerville GP.. and yet when I removed my Paranoid trait CC I still have a Paranoid trait?

I think it came in an update
  • Options
    MamaSimMachoMamaSimMacho Posts: 31 Member
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Just wondering if I can get you to add As the Plumbob Turns to your active member / stories directory! I'd appreciate it!!

I hope you have a lovely evening!

Thank you

• Mama •
  • Options
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Just wondering if I can get you to add As the Plumbob Turns to your active member / stories directory! I'd appreciate it!!

Thank you

• Mama •

if you send me the link i'll get it to her.
  • Options
    Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Hey guys!

I notice there's a long-defunct writer's workshop thread. Now that there's an active story competition, wouldn't it be neat to revive this in the spirit of cooperation? Or does the workshopping happen somewhere else?

(Also, @friendsfan367 and @CathyTea, I do have an active story, Catastrophe Theory, but it's a real downer. Real downer. The current theme is "ignoring pain causes pain." I recognize that my subject matter may not fit the spirit of this community, and will trust your judgement on whether to include it. Thanks in advance!)
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I was so excited to post a new chapter, but then i decided to clean the inside of computer which resulted in breaking the network adapter :neutral:

Now i have to wait a few days since i have to buy a new one. Until then.....no internet :cry::cry:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    I was so excited to post a new chapter, but then i decided to clean the inside of computer which resulted in breaking the network adapter :neutral:

Now i have to wait a few days since i have to buy a new one. Until then.....no internet :cry::cry:

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Hope you get back to your regularly scheduled chapter posting soon.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    i'm upset. rylan is missing.. its a good thing alanas not real shes gonna kill me.
  • Options

I don't know then. It definitely came with Strangerville. Maybe you have two copies of the cc trait?!
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Hey everyone! So sorry for my absence... I am, in fact, still alive LOL. Real life stuff is wearing me out... ugh. :sweat_smile:

I can't wait to read you guys' stories!! As soon as I've finished the stories I'm reading right now, I'll have more time to pick up new stories as well... :blush:

I posted a new chapter of my story Pariah, for those who are interested: https://donaeis.home.blog/2019/04/14/11-something-fishy/
    This one's a bit of a complex read.
    @mamasquirrel & @squirrelwithacup tagging you guys just in case you're interested hehehe. :sweat_smile:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Firande wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So sorry for my absence... I am, in fact, still alive LOL. Real life stuff is wearing me out... ugh. :sweat_smile:

I can't wait to read you guys' stories!! As soon as I've finished the stories I'm reading right now, I'll have more time to pick up new stories as well... :blush:

I posted a new chapter of my story Pariah, for those who are interested: https://donaeis.home.blog/2019/04/14/11-something-fishy/
    This one's a bit of a complex read.
    @mamasquirrel & @squirrelwithacup tagging you guys just in case you're interested hehehe. :sweat_smile:

Welcome back @Firande ! More reads :smiley: I'll head over tonight and read new chapter. I'm weird I know, but I like reading you in the evening when its dark. It's hard to get into the story with birds chirping.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey guys!

I notice there's a long-defunct writer's workshop thread. Now that there's an active story competition, wouldn't it be neat to revive this in the spirit of cooperation? Or does the workshopping happen somewhere else?

(Also, @friendsfan367 and @CathyTea, I do have an active story, Catastrophe Theory, but it's a real downer. Real downer. The current theme is "ignoring pain causes pain." I recognize that my subject matter may not fit the spirit of this community, and will trust your judgement on whether to include it. Thanks in advance!)

Hi, Dolly @DollyLlamaMama ! We include all stories! And your theme sounds profound and healing . I'll add your and @MamaSimMacho 's when I'm at the computer and have extra spoons!

If anyone else wants to have their story listed or their listing updated, let me and @friendsfan367 know!

Dolly, if you're talking about my workshop thread, feel free to revive it or start a new one! I suggest talking with @lisabee2 about whether stories submitted for the short story challenge can be workshopped first. Our consensus previously was they couldn't, even though, of course, many writers do workshop pieces prior to submitting them for publication.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Firande wrote: »

How do we know you're not a zombie

Just kidding. Welcome back.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Thank you

• Mama •

I'm sorry! That was dumb of me...of course you need the link!

https://mrssimachossimsstories.wordpress.com

Thanks @CathyTea
  • Options
    yeah got rylan back. i had to recreate beverly and alvin.
  • Options
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Thank you

• Mama •

Thanks @CathyTea

don't worry about it. cathtea and i have had a pm since the lounge started. its easier if i send it.
  • Options
    Hey everyone. So today i released another TDC chapter but before i share it, i kind of wanted to say a thing. I doubt that even any TDC readers will care (though this is mainly directed at them) but due to the day i wanted to say it :lol:

So, today (April 17th) is exactly one year since i posted the first chapter of this story... I will admit that i haven't done as great as a job with this story as i could've, but i noticed that this story has become my most popular. And, well, to make this short i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's read. This story has really become my favorite to work on and it does seem like at least a few people enjoy/ed it, and even that has been enough to make me want to keep going. Had it had not been for you guys i likely would have just stopped altogether. So again, thank you guys. :heart:

As for the chapter, chapter 39 can be read here. (No banner due to lack of screenshots in chapter)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    Hey everyone. So today i released another TDC chapter but before i share it, i kind of wanted to say a thing. I doubt that even any TDC readers will care (though this is mainly directed at them) but due to the day i wanted to say it :lol:

So, today (April 17th) is exactly one year since i posted the first chapter of this story... I will admit that i haven't done as great as a job with this story as i could've, but i noticed that this story has become my most popular. And, well, to make this short i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's read. This story has really become my favorite to work on and it does seem like at least a few people enjoy/ed it, and even that has been enough to make me want to keep going. Had it had not been for you guys i likely would have just stopped altogether. So again, thank you guys. :heart:

As for the chapter, chapter 39 can be read here. (No banner due to lack of screenshots in chapter)

Happy anniversary!
  • Options

Happy anniversary!

Thanks @PitlordMaggie :blush:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Another LL Chapter. We finally get the other side to that random dog POV chapter.
    Chapter 40 Interlude: Connor
  • Options
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Thank you

• Mama •

Thanks @CathyTea

don't worry about it. cathtea and i have had a pm since the lounge started. its easier if i send it.

Thank you @friendsfan367 . I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks to you and @CathyTea for keeping the Lounge up and running! I like it here!!

• Mama •
  • Options
    Good evening @CathyTea !

Thank you

• Mama •

Thanks @CathyTea

Thank you @friendsfan367 . I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks to you and @CathyTea for keeping the Lounge up and running! I like it here!!

• Mama •

actually it was my idea. i just make her do the secratarial stuff. shes the organized one i can copy snd paste but when we started my linking skills weren't great so one day i said to her i want to start a writers lounge wanna help. of course she said yes .i'm hard to say no too, lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top