Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2019
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    For anyone who reads LL and likes Cani (*) (I know there's at least CathyTea in here from her responses before now), I'll just leave some pics of Cani and their (eventual) youngest son, Brayden. (I'm playing with them and their kids in a different save to my ll story one and found these pics from a few weeks ago.)
    tumblr_pn4vbyiiB41y6bnzeo4_1280.png
    tumblr_pn4vh9Ae1d1y6bnzeo1_1280.png
    tumblr_pmmqeiMe8K1y6bnzeo1_540.png
    tumblr_pmmqbcbj4i1y6bnzeo2_540.png
    * Cani is the nickname I gave to my couple consisting of Connor and Dani Modiek.

(Btw, the pics will look different slightly as the first two have reshade and the others were just edited to look that way.)

Now that is so sweet. And they are one of my all-time favorite SimLit couples!

I have pictures with/of their older sons (and the daughter they have when Brayden is older) that I'll just leave here...
    tumblr_pmmqfgYRFN1y6bnzeo1_540.png
    tumblr_pmmqcpmNgt1y6bnzeo2_540.png
    tumblr_pmmq8lxeHJ1y6bnzeo3_540.png
    tumblr_pmmq7e7QCW1y6bnzeo1_540.png
    tumblr_plhg9uzuzK1wv47k8o4_1280.png
    The one in the pic with Dani is Jarod and the other one is their oldest, Jordan. The baby is their youngest (maybe), November :)

Edit: @simscognito let me borrow this pic of Nova from the time I sent Cani and all their kids to go hang out with Halex (and all their kids).
    tumblr_inline_plgf35vRxv1vytc8u_1280.png

do you use the slice of life mod. oly asking cause of the missing teeth?

No. Those teeth are in base game and I gave him them on purpose. :)

i should pratice with the teeth more. the bender kids always look like human vampires when i use them.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    https://friendsfan36.wordpress.com/2019/02/20/it-just-hit-me-shes-gone

i love ayden one moment i can be screaming at him because he loves to make me write over my head out of comfortzone. the next he sets up a post that fits perfectly with the last one.
  • Options
    DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I haven't started the game in 2 months now I think. My projects intimidate me right now since I'm suffering from pregnancy brain and can't think straight. My brain feels like mashed bananas. A very annoying condition. I want to start a new side project that would be finished quickly. So no generations-long challenge or something... what would you suggest?
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Good timezones, everyone! I hope everyone is doing great! As usual, I'm here to drop off an update on Campbell House!

I'm a bit nervous/excited to post this, as I'm goign to now see if i was able to make the effect I desired for this chapter.Does that make sense?Anyway, here's the chapter!
    McDsCnt.png
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    How is that bad, @friendsfan367? I didn't screenshot in Ts4. I screenshot in Ts3. Kass's story doesn't exist in 4.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Dropping off my third Kass update of the week... and on my laptop this morning so I can post a picture. Yay!

screenshot-61.jpg?w=474&h=356
    Kass' Nonno passionately defends his views on the world.
    1.52 Distressed

Enjoy!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I haven't started the game in 2 months now I think. My projects intimidate me right now since I'm suffering from pregnancy brain and can't think straight. My brain feels like mashed bananas. A very annoying condition. I want to start a new side project that would be finished quickly. So no generations-long challenge or something... what would you suggest?

I really loved my Youth On Their Own challenge. It's pretty short and since the main Sim is in a tough situation, it would be fitting for the writing to be differently coherent.

It could also be cool to do a loose and free "just for fun" series, where you played with no real goals and wrote whatever.

Or ... since you know what brains-on-hormones feels like , you could always do 100 Babies! Mwahaha!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    How is that bad, @friendsfan367? I didn't screenshot in Ts4. I screenshot in Ts3. Kass's story doesn't exist in 4.

it made wish that 4 had a ice cream truck. sorry it was late.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

A lot of people hated the ice cream truck coming in the middle of the night but as a fan of frozen desserts, I'd take it IRL. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

A lot of people hated the ice cream truck coming in the middle of the night but as a fan of frozen desserts, I'd take it IRL. :p

i love ice cream at night even in winter. mom was unhappy part of my wisdom tooth diet included ice cream. dentist orders. lol
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

i love ice cream at night even in winter. mom was unhappy part of my wisdom tooth diet included ice cream. dentist orders. lol

Eating ice cream and drinking iced coffee in the middle of winter has become a legit meme about people living in Massachusetts (I think we lead the nation in consumption of both, lol) but I don't know anyone who actually gives up ice cream and cold drinks entirely because it's cold out. It tastes good okay.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    @InfraGreen I had to be eating a lot of sundaes lately to use up candy canes (from Mom's show) and chocolate-cover peanuts from a previous show.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Eating ice cream and drinking iced coffee in the middle of winter has become a legit meme about people living in Massachusetts (I think we lead the nation in consumption of both, lol) but I don't know anyone who actually gives up ice cream and cold drinks entirely because it's cold out. It tastes good okay.

agreed. i said mom had a problem i shop like a 5 yr old. :)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,233 Member
    ...... but as a fan of frozen desserts, I'd take it IRL. :p

x2
  • Options

x2

do you even know what we were talking about? lol sorry missed you.
  • Options

x2

Sure do/did. “x2” is another form of I second/agree with the comment made. :)
  • Options

x2

Sure do/did. “x2” is another form of I second/agree with the comment made. :)

i love that.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I was really excited to see 200+ on the lounge since I popped in last. <3 love seeing it active. (Or I've been that inactive o.o) either way it was nice to come back and skim all the messages.
    I see lots of new story parts have been posted and as usual I'm behind and will try to catch up. :)
    Welcome to the lounge to the new member as well! Cog and Lizzie's advice on how to write stories I agree with both. :) I hope it helped and sorry I'm replying several pages to late xD
  • Options

ayden. yeah a bomber jacket get me.

me you Don't need it.

ayden . alana got acting. his sister another triplet

me. i had a story for that.

Ayden . pleaseeeeeeee

ME. Why Do you always win?

Ayden.cause you love me.

me.i knew there was a reason.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    I was really excited to see 200+ on the lounge since I popped in last. <3 love seeing it active. (Or I've been that inactive o.o) either way it was nice to come back and skim all the messages.
    I see lots of new story parts have been posted and as usual I'm behind and will try to catch up. :)
    Welcome to the lounge to the new member as well! Cog and Lizzie's advice on how to write stories I agree with both. :) I hope it helped and sorry I'm replying several pages to late xD

that reminds me i need to write.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone. What are your thoughts on the new pack?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I'm excited! I have a sim in mind to actually test this one. (I'm looking forward to playing with the story aspect). Also looking forward to the new world that has 11 residential lots!
  • Options

I'm excited! I have a sim in mind to actually test this one. (I'm looking forward to playing with the story aspect). Also looking forward to the new world that has 11 residential lots!

....and the new content! :grimace:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

That too! (I'm always excited for new content.)
  • Options

and military just got confirmed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top