Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    wp broke will fix later.

Hope you can fix it! :)
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone. So i just posted the Meet The Characters post for my LGBT story, The Diversity Club.
    And here is the forum post.
    simscognito Assuming you still want me to tag you? :D

Or did you not ask me to tag you?

I'm pretty sure you did, but my anxiety does that a lot. XD

@LyricSimsz15 Just a heads up I think you put the wrong link for the meet the characters blog link.

I see that now :D
    It should be fixed (See the forum post) but i was tired and i can't Wordpress :P
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi Everyone! This is the final chapter of The Wolf Pack Challenge. Yes, indeedy, Rusty completed the challenge! Woot! I hope everyone enjoys reading it. This took a while to write, but I am pleased with the final result. I hope you enjoy it too. A little shout out to @LegacySims2017 in this chapter. Thanks again for reading and commenting. I do appreciate it.

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/04/15/the-wolf-pack-challenge-ch-13-day-13-fri-finale

of_course_shredder_made_himself_right_at_home.png
  • Options
    I am actually going now. Promise!! (Signing out so I don't get tempted!) :lol:
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Anyone else feeling down?
    I still wanna do self harm...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    Shadyboop wrote: »

I've been kinda down today too. And i feel you,
    I've been in positions where i've wanted to do that too.
    I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Aw hugs @Shadyboop and @LyricSimsz15 ! You two are wonderful people.
    @LyricSimsz15 I'm jealous of your pose-making skills! And last update was awesome! XD
    @Shadyboop I love your sense of humour. Having great fun role playing with you. :blush:

Hope you two feel better soon. :smile:
  • Options

@LyricSimsz15 I'm jealous of your pose-making skills! And last update was awesome! XD
    @Shadyboop I love your sense of humour. Having great fun role playing with you. :blush:

(coming in a minute) I agree with simscognito. You're both amazing people. Remember that. :)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Feel better soon you two!

Seems like there's a gloominess bug going around lately. It's been raining heavily here for 2 days straight and I'm starting to feel penned in.

Going on an adventure within the Sims to metaphorically get out of the house!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options

Cy42F4S.jpg

Karilan invites a friend over for dinner in chapter 10 of Karilan Chronicles!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    chalicen wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey @chalicen ! How you doing?

Hi! Sorry bout the late reply, I keep falling asleep, and it's in the middle of the afternoon! I don't know why I can't seem to wake up. Maybe it's because I'm stuck inside because of the storm, in bed all day, eating leftover pizza... Argh. *Slaps self*

thats not a bad day. a bad day is when your stuck inside because of the rain and have no pizza or power. see you could have it worse.

That's me at the moment! :D
    actually no a bad day is when you get up for no reason because someone repeatedly texts you you have a meeting. then after your up and dressed without coffee since you have a meeting then miday you find out the meeting was their meeting not yours.

Oh dear! That does sound like a bad day. :(

that was me friday. i was supposed to be the one who got to sleep in. but i can sleep in tomorrow.
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

Seems like there's a gloominess bug going around lately. It's been raining heavily here for 2 days straight and I'm starting to feel penned in.

it rains in sims games too depending on which one your playing. i wa playin 3 last week and a game generated thunderstorm made me jump. i forgot how real they sound.
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Hey everyone, just stopping by for a little bit. How is everyone doing :smile:
  • Options
    Because i'm bored, sad, and thought "Why not", i thought i'd drop in a few Underlove drawings i made. :)
    20180415_153639.jpg

This is a random drawing of Faith. It may tie in to a future chapter but said chapter is super far away (60-100).

And here's some random Faith x Niamh drawings <3
    20180415_153648.jpg
    20180415_153700.jpg
    (I wonder what their ship name would be? Hm. XD)

If you're wondering why Faith is blue and purple, well
    She's always been like that. Faith was and still is originally my OC (Original character). Blue Faith is a monster like the other characters in Undertale. You'll see this version of her eventually.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    This week's chapter of Perplexities in Pleasantview is out! Mary-Sue and Estela go out. Estela learns a bit more about both Mary-Sue and herself.
    Perplexities in Pleasantview 1.04: The Hub
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »

it rains in sims games too depending on which one your playing. i wa playin 3 last week and a game generated thunderstorm made me jump. i forgot how real they sound.

I miss having weather from Sims 3! I really hope they add it to Sims 4 before they give up on it. :(

@LyricSimsz15 Your drawings are so cute! I love the style. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    Because i'm bored, sad, and thought "Why not", i thought i'd drop in a few Underlove drawings i made. :)
    20180415_153639.jpg

This is a random drawing of Faith. It may tie in to a future chapter but said chapter is super far away (60-100).

And here's some random Faith x Niamh drawings <3
    20180415_153648.jpg
    20180415_153700.jpg
    (I wonder what their ship name would be? Hm. XD)

If you're wondering why Faith is blue and purple, well
    She's always been like that. Faith was and still is originally my OC (Original character). Blue Faith is a monster like the other characters in Undertale. You'll see this version of her eventually.

@LyricSimsz15 Aww they look cute! Lovely drawings! Faith and Niamh are a sweet couple. Hmm... as for ship name... how about Naith?? :smiley:
  • Options
    cog won't believe it . i missed my ice cream window. see this is why i don't play sims3 that much. in 4 i know whats gonna happen in 3 i lose real time. but i have mommy leftovers.
  • Options
    cog won't believe it . i missed my ice cream window. see this is why i don't play sims3 that much. in 4 i know whats gonna happen in 3 i lose real time. but i have mommy leftovers.

What??? You missed ice-cream? How could you do that @friendsfan367 ??? :D Was the sims 3 ice-cream too distracting???
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! This is the final chapter of The Wolf Pack Challenge. Yes, indeedy, Rusty completed the challenge! Woot! I hope everyone enjoys reading it. This took a while to write, but I am pleased with the final result. I hope you enjoy it too. A little shout out to @LegacySims2017 in this chapter. Thanks again for reading and commenting. I do appreciate it.

https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2018/04/15/the-wolf-pack-challenge-ch-13-day-13-fri-finale

of_course_shredder_made_himself_right_at_home.png

Aww, that was a nice ending. Thanks for the shout out and story plug for Jungle Ruin. Fox would have definitely adopted Thunder if he could have.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    I just woke up and everything is pain...
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Jonathan thinks Aubrey is ready for bigger things. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-ready/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better by now.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better by now.

I'm ok now after that depression nap

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top