Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

Yep, he looks ridiculous. Worse than Claude's 13 year old hair cut (the one I showed you and you said it wasn't that bad)

For everyone else who don't have a clue what Claude's hair looked like:
    13 year old Claude
    10-31-17_2-08-04c2a0am.png?w=640

Claude currently
    01-20-18_9-30-28c2a0pm.png?w=640

Woohoo! @Bugsie2016 agrees! :smiley: Are you aware that this is rare when it comes to the topic of ridiculous pics? XD

Oh wow! Claude and Henry have the same hairstyle currently. :D They have good taste. XD

I think Henry should get this one... (If you're not against cc..)

Just had a look @Bugsie2016 Nope. Not against cc. I've been looking for cc hair for Henry. I'm going for more maxis match hairstyles. That one would go really well on an Evil Genius, (particularly the green hairXD) but Sweglords go for more looser hairstyles.

Here's Male Maxis Match hair. :)Female Maxis Match Hair

@Bugsie2016 Oh wow! This is perfect. Thanks so much! This is soooo Henry!

I spend a lot of time in that directory finding hair for Ro & Riley. Searching for Max currently. xD :lol: I think I linked the male maxis match tag but it didn't work. :(
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Setting up for my SimLit is tough... it was tougher then i thought trying to find a jacket for Travis :P

Cmon, Sims. I just wanna give this doofus guy a doofus jacket. :joy:

@LyricSimsz15 What kind of jacket are you looking for? If you've got some RL pic as a reference I might know where to find something. CC for men is pretty scarce but there are a few gems out there.

I already found a jacket for him.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

Yep, he looks ridiculous. Worse than Claude's 13 year old hair cut (the one I showed you and you said it wasn't that bad)

13 year old Claude

Claude currently

Woohoo! @Bugsie2016 agrees! :smiley: Are you aware that this is rare when it comes to the topic of ridiculous pics? XD

Oh wow! Claude and Henry have the same hairstyle currently. :D They have good taste. XD

Just had a look @Bugsie2016 Nope. Not against cc. I've been looking for cc hair for Henry. I'm going for more maxis match hairstyles. That one would go really well on an Evil Genius, (particularly the green hairXD) but Sweglords go for more looser hairstyles.

I spend a lot of time in that directory finding hair for Ro & Riley. Searching for Max currently. xD :lol: I think I linked the male maxis match tag but it didn't work. :(

@Bugsie2016 I got it to work. Don't worry, but you have no idea how perfect these hairstyles are for Henry. I mean, it's like walking into a salon just for Henry. XD Love it. thanks so so much! Oh yes, the Ro and Riley haircuts are perfect! I love all of them. XD Good luck with finding one for Max. :)
    Sorry, I'm squealing right now over these hairstyles and I never squeal. XD
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

13 year old Claude

Claude currently

@Bugsie2016 I got it to work. Don't worry, but you have no idea how perfect these hairstyles are for Henry. I mean, it's like walking into a salon just for Henry. XD Love it. thanks so so much! Oh yes, the Ro and Riley haircuts are perfect! I love all of them. XD Good luck with finding one for Max. :)

You want me to link you to clothing? :lol: I downloaded some the other day for males. (Normally I stick to females but now I need some more t-shirts and I'm bored and my computer can handle it...)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    One day I will use CCs. I'm terrified it will crash my game though.
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016
    here they are...
    BxQc0U6.png
    fKPyJxq.png

13 year old Claude

Claude currently

You want me to link you to clothing? :lol: I downloaded some the other day for males. (Normally I stick to females but now I need some more t-shirts and I'm bored and my computer can handle it...)

@Bugsie2016 Yes Please!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Here Male & Female (I'm addicted to MM cc :lol: )
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @simscognito I found some less voluminous curly male hairs I have in my game here and here in case you want to go for the ancient bust look.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I just started a new story this afternoon! It's a short one--I anticipate it won't be longer than 6-10 chapters, and it's part of my Bonus Shorts collection.

Here's the first chapter!

It features a Sim, a dog, and a cat I created in CAS plus a funny game-generated Sim and his game-generated dog, who love to dress up in silly costumes!

(Seriously, I kept trying to get the dog to change out of its sharkfin outfit, and it kept spinning back into it! OK! I'll go with it!)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    i'll go check it out. I forget which stories i've released today. i feel like i posted a few...
  • Options
    @IchigoUsagi @Bugsie2016 aww thanks guys! Henry's super excited about this. Seriously. I can't get him to stop boasting to all his friends about his new styles! :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited February 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I just started a new story this afternoon! It's a short one--I anticipate it won't be longer than 6-10 chapters, and it's part of my Bonus Shorts collection.

It features a Sim, a dog, and a cat I created in CAS plus a funny game-generated Sim and his game-generated dog, who love to dress up in silly costumes!

(Seriously, I kept trying to get the dog to change out of its sharkfin outfit, and it kept spinning back into it! OK! I'll go with it!)

wait you just started a new story a month ago what are you trying to do form the sissy story of the month club?

sissy is what i call cathtea
  • Options
    If its anything like me, its cause you can't stop the strike of inspiration!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Shadami wrote: »

i'm doing a rewrite actually its a rewrite of a rewrite all the same characters all the same details all the the same events and i'm braindead. normally iwould consider braindead mean . but the coolest thing about me is i wasn't expected to live this long. i;m epileptic and i found out at my dads funeral no one thought i was going to live to adulthood.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

wait you just started a new story a month ago what are you trying to do form the sissy story of the month club?

Ha! This is a short one--it'll be done in a month or two, and it's just kind of a fill-in while my longer ones are steeping! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

Ha! This is a short one--it'll be done in a month or two, and it's just kind of a fill-in while my longer ones are steeping! :)

i learned a long time ago the sissy idea train runs at all time s it stops 3 places storybrooke inspiraration town and idea junction. and you know what they say about moving trains . you can't stop them.
  • Options

steeping is a tea word isn't it?

my eyes are closed so i can't look it up.
  • Options
    Well i'm glad you've made it to adulthood!
    I've lost a friend to epilepsy so I understand that fear alot. And my aunt wasn't supposed to make it past toddler and made it to her 50s.

I'd say if you're rewriting it, don't try to get stuck with what you already have. Maybe expand details on the first part of it and even let the story change :D
    OMG @simscognito Spencer Reid could be Alex and Henrys kid. xD Henry's hair, a bit of Alex's face. holy crap. I didn't see it until just now.
  • Options

i'm doing a rewrite actually its a rewrite of a rewrite all the same characters all the same details all the the same events and i'm braindead. normally iwould consider braindead mean . but the coolest thing about me is i wasn't expected to live this long. i;m wpileptic and i found out at my dads funeral no one thought i was going to live to adulthood.

Expectations can be wrong. My family know it too well. :) My mum was told about 10 years ago that within a few years she'd been in a wheelchair (because she has both a multiple sclerosis and a form of arthritis in her feet) still not at that point. :) She's going quite strong with only a tiny bit of shoe support needed. :)
  • Options
    I've lost a friend to epilepsy so I understand that fear alot. And my aunt wasn't supposed to make it past toddler and made it to her 50s.

I'd say if you're rewriting it, don't try to get stuck with what you already have. Maybe expand details on the first part of it and even let the story change :D
    OMG @simscognito Spencer Reid could be Alex and Henrys kid. xD Henry's hair, a bit of Alex's face. holy plum. I didn't see it until just now.

@Shadami Yeah, actually, he could be! :D
  • Options

OMG @simscognito Spencer Reid could be Alex and Henrys kid. xD Henry's hair, a bit of Alex's face. holy plum. I didn't see it until just now.

i am trying to expand the details. now i just have to remember what the details are.
  • Options
    Make the details up maybe?
  • Options

i'm doing a rewrite actually its a rewrite of a rewrite all the same characters all the same details all the the same events and i'm braindead. normally iwould consider braindead mean . but the coolest thing about me is i wasn't expected to live this long. i;m epileptic and i found out at my dads funeral no one thought i was going to live to adulthood.

@friendsfan367 I am so sorry about that, but like @Bugsie2016 said, expectations are often wrong. Granddad wasn't supposed to live past sixteen, but he's still here.
  • Options
    Make the details up maybe?

i did now i'm trying to remember what i made up. lol. see this is why i should write things down.
  • Options
    Oh did you lose access to the story as it used to be?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top