Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    I had the PlantSim bad luck period from plum. Somehow the game keeps making the Sims I would like to include in my story into plants, but at least I managed to get some cool shots of my Sim doing stuff in her alone time ... and I managed to crop out the plumbob from my screens, that kind of annoyed me in my pictures - I definitely need some more sims in the househould to switch the "burden" of it around, hihi.

You can permanently remove the plumbobs, that's what I do. Here's the tutorial.

I do this all of the time in my stories! It's super helpful!

Good morning, all. I'll be on and off of here throughout my day, so I hope to catch you :)
  • Options
    AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member

Thank you so much! I see that I have a lot to learn still, but that definitely is a time-saver for me :smiley:
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    My Easter wishes for you all! (For those who don't celebrate, then please take the words to heart anyway.)

Don't stuff yourself so full that you eat your friends. ;)

easter-2.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    My Easter wishes for you all! (For those who don't celebrate, then please take the words to heart anyway.)

easter-2.gif

I never had marshow peeps..they don't exist here (or I don't think so)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

easter-2.gif

Probably a good thing. They're basically sweeter marshmallows shaped like chicks or bunnies. I've never been a marshmallow fan.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

easter-2.gif

They're not that great but I've never been a big marshmallow fan. Many people love them. They only come out here around this time of year. Do you like marshmallows?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @InfraGreen and @lovesstorms I didn't like marshmallows until Easter of the 2008 (literally about 9 years ago today) I did like marshmallowy stuff (I had eatten two rice krispies snacks and I didn't know until later that what they were but when I was younger I didn't like the texture of it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Ah! It's finally happened! I've been sending my Sim into space since he was a YA in search of the UFO seed! Today, at the end of his Elder days, he finally brought one home. Our garden is complete and I'm so excited!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Easter!

In today's MISM episode, Devan and Landon head to the Humor and Hijinks Festival!

Season 2 Episode 26: Humor and Hijinks Festival
    woQX4ox.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited April 2017

[im]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Holidays/Easter/easter-2.gif[/img]

(image excised)

I love it! Should have added "crunch" to the caption.

Mmmm bird meat!

Easter wishes. Thanks. I do celebrate Easter and take the greeting to heart.

Marshmallow Peeps.. Yeah I've seen them around and in fact they, along with chocolate easter rabbits, eggs, jelly beans will be on sale for half price tomorrow morning. That's when I'll get the chocolate this-and-that. I do the same in the week after Christmas. M&Ms, Reeses mini cups-- if they have a Holiday theme they can be had dirt cheap.

That's me all over. Get the holiday stuff the day after

oh yeah that definitely goes for the sunday after Thanksgiving. The stores have to get rid of the "fresh" turkeys so I get one for $12.00 that was priced over $40 a few days before (the ones from small local-yokel farms that command premium prices before the holiday) .. still very good quality. I freeze those for another day.

EDIT: Forgot to mention marshmallow Peeps and those egg things from Cadbury. Personally I skip those. They are (especially the eggs filled with that goop) gross.
  • Options
    Miki wrote: »

[im]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Holidays/Easter/easter-2.gif[/img]

(image excised)

I love it! Should have added "crunch" to the caption.

Mmmm bird meat!

Easter wishes. Thanks. I do celebrate Easter and take the greeting to heart.

Marshmallow Peeps.. Yeah I've seen them around and in fact they, along with chocolate easter rabbits, eggs, jelly beans will be on sale for half price tomorrow morning. That's when I'll get the chocolate this-and-that. I do the same in the week after Christmas. M&Ms, Reeses mini cups-- if they have a Holiday theme they can be had dirt cheap.

That's me all over. Get the holiday stuff the day after

oh yeah that definitely goes for the sunday after Thanksgiving. The stores have to get rid of the "fresh" turkeys so I get one for $12.00 that was priced over $40 a few days before (the ones from small local-yokel farms that command premium prices before the holiday) .. still very good quality. I freeze those for another day.

EDIT: Forgot to mention marshmallow Peeps and those egg things from Cadbury. Personally I skip those. They are (especially the eggs filled with that goop) gross.

well then don't go to any McDonald's in Canada then (don't know about US) since there's a new (but limited) McFlurry which has Cadbury Eggs in it Did you know that Roald Dahl worked in a Cadbury factory and the whole secery thing was a big inspiration for a certian book?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    not crazy about peeps. but i love cadbury eggs. actually my real love is the jelly belly jellly bean kids mix but i couldn't find it this year.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I had the PlantSim bad luck period from plum. Somehow the game keeps making the Sims I would like to include in my story into plants, but at least I managed to get some cool shots of my Sim doing stuff in her alone time ... and I managed to crop out the plumbob from my screens, that kind of annoyed me in my pictures - I definitely need some more sims in the househould to switch the "burden" of it around, hihi.

Good morning, all. I'll be on and off of here throughout my day, so I hope to catch you :)

i need the plumbobs because i don't pay enough attention to my sims unless i see the color. i have the ui extentiotion.that lovestorms told me about that only failed once alana was hungry aydens sister and i dragged the bar the wrong way and killed her by accident. her husband rylan started sobbing poor guy was a mess. so i had to go back a save to get her back.
  • Options

i need the plumbobs because i don't pay enough attention to my sims unless i see the color. i have the ui extentiotion.that lovestorms told me about that only failed once alana was hungry aydens sister and i dragged the bar the wrong way and killed her by accident. her husband rylan started sobbing poor guy was a mess. so i had to go back a save to get her back.

its actually not that funny as far as me doing it it is but rylan lost someone important in his life and even though it happened out of game but in my head his reactoin hystrical crying made me feel so guilty.
  • Options
    aparently simcrush sunday only happens when i go to work. lol. i just watched the first episode of got. first time i got to the end i love it 2 beheadings 1 death and a boy got pushed out a second story window for peeping
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Today's Easter, but this isn't really an Easter update. Whatever, though:

The First Year
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Happy Easter everyone :)

Chapter 6 of The Life and Times of Maren Wilder is up:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/914638/the-life-and-times-of-maren-wilder-chpt-6-update-04-16-17#latest

As always; comments and feedback are welcome :).
  • Options
    I have a surprise coming up for everyone! I particularly think it's something @CathyTea will get a smile from!

Can't wait to share it with you all :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I have a surprise coming up for everyone! I particularly think it's something @CathyTea will get a smile from!

i haven't seen her all day.

what is it you know you want to tell?
  • Options

Hehe...noppers! You'll find out soon enough, though. Promise!
  • Options

i think i've been the only one here today. i guess having workmen in my apartment most of the week made me antisoccial.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Oh, awesome! :) I love surprises! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

i think i've been the only one here today. i guess having workmen in my apartment most of the week made me antisoccial.

I spent a little time in the game this afternoon hunting for plant sims! Miss Penguin gave me an angry magic bean! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Oh, awesome! :) I love surprises! :)

okay cathteas here talk aero.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top