Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @CathyTea same here *coughcough* Lor *coughcough* - though I doubt his husband would be impressed =p
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    sis you'll be happy.i'm up to the part i wrote before. but hert that will make you happy my power kept going out so i dont know if it took.

todays good friday in the us. i love good friday no mail =no billls so i can keep my money.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    I notice the teens girls in this gen all have big behinds
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @CathyTea make-over pics!!
    Selene UPNSZBD.png

Denise
    MutR9br.png

Leah Rachel
    6odriTX.png

Sara Wendy
    Ej5YURh.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea make-over pics!!
    Selene UPNSZBD.png

Denise
    MutR9br.png

Leah Rachel
    6odriTX.png

Sara Wendy
    Ej5YURh.png

there pretty. good job remembering the spoiler.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @MadameLee: b00ty achieved!

Selene looks great with her new Afro-Goth aesthetic. Just like mum Juliet would like. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    since i have 3 days before adullting kicks in again and as far as i know the office is closed til then which means no iteruptions. i'm going to work on the benders for 3 days.

• Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @MadameLee: b00ty achieved!

Selene looks great with her new Afro-Goth aesthetic. Just like mum Juliet would like. :p

except in this case it's not for the Gothic reasons but for other other reasons *unpaid servant* hence why she's all in black (ESPECIALLY the headdress)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    hey guys!

played a bunch just for fun in san myshuno 'cuz I haven't spent much time there and it's soo beautiful.
    I'm gonna end up taking so many pictures just for fun.

how's everyone's weekend going?
  • Options
    hey guys!

played a bunch just for fun in san myshuno 'cuz I haven't spent much time there and it's soo beautiful.

well sisys going to kill me but i'm great. shes going to kill me because of my next update.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    hey guys!

My mother's in the hospital because she broke her leg. I ended up staying home in case any of the other relatives call. (And also because I'd rather not go to a city an hour away and spend the better part of a day solely in a hospital, as good of research that would do me)

On the plus side, my sister-in-law's been bringing me food and taking me out to get stuff, which has been a welcome change since I never know what times of the day she's even home.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited April 2017
    Happy Friday everyone! Sorry I haven't been in the lounge for a few days, I had to study for a test. It was incredibly difficult and I don't think I did well on it. :( There's still two more tests though.
    I put out another chapter in the Wallingsford Historical Legacy
    I am now done with the 1920s. Tell me what you think! :D
  • Options
    rednenemon wrote: »
    hey guys!

My mother's in the hospital because she broke her leg. I ended up staying home in case any of the other relatives call. (And also because I'd rather not go to a city an hour away and spend the better part of a day solely in a hospital, as good of research that would do me)

On the plus side, my sister-in-law's been bringing me food and taking me out to get stuff, which has been a welcome change since I never know what times of the day she's even home.

hope your moms heals quick.
  • Options
    ohmyfluckohmyfluck Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! My name is Jessica, a fellow redditor told me about this forum and how everyone is nice here. I've been looking for a comfortable Sim community to be around since Reddit and General Discussion forums people can be harsh! I haven't written any stories, yet, I'm so sorry! I hope I don't come off as too strong when I say I hope I can form a bond with this community, I don't have any friends in real life that enjoy the Sims. You can contact me whenever, I'll try to post things on this forum that are story-based, I've never really told anyone my Sim stories and such so I'll be a bit nervous
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Welcome @ohmyfluck ! This is a really warm and welcoming corner of the Sims community :blush: I'm glad to have you here!

If you need any help or advice about how to get started with sharing your sim stories, I recommend checking out JulyVee's Quick Guide to Simlit (which is stickied at the top of this subforum). It's a great resource!

And of course, feel free to ask questions here too! There is a great wealth of knowledge around here :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Welcome @ohmyfluck We're pretty nice here.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    ohmyfluck wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Jessica, a fellow redditor told me about this forum and how everyone is nice here. I've been looking for a comfortable Sim community to be around since Reddit and General Discussion forums people can be harsh! I haven't written any stories, yet, I'm so sorry! I hope I don't come off as too strong when I say I hope I can form a bond with this community, I don't have any friends in real life that enjoy the Sims. You can contact me whenever, I'll try to post things on this forum that are story-based, I've never really told anyone my Sim stories and such so I'll be a bit nervous

welcome. don't be nervous we don't bite. i'm one of the cohosts here.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Welcome @ohmyfluck! We're a cool and nice group here. :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @ohmyfluck Welcome. You definitely don't have to be nervous about sharing your stories. These are very tolerant people. They tolerate my meatbalism and that's something that takes lots of patience. You'll see.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    ohmyfluckohmyfluck Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh man, you guys are so nice! It'll take a wee bit of time but I'll get the courage to post a story! Thank you so much for welcoming me!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Welcome, Jessica! :)

You did find the nice corner! LOL!

Cup of tea? Muffin? Scone?

(I'm watching the Great British Baking Show these days, and I want to say the word "scone" over and over again...)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Oh man, you guys are so nice! It'll take a wee bit of time but I'll get the courage to post a story! Thank you so much for welcoming me!

i know what you mean. i didn't have the courage to post in the exsisting threads so i told cathtea my idea for a lounge and now its almost 2 years later.
  • Options
    I'm really interesting in this new Season of Doctor Who (it's starts for America tomorrow) since I know a regeneration is coming up (again) and also the current showrunner is leaving. I'm more interested then normal since I learned some stuff thanks to bandgeek8408 about Doctor Who

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Welcome, Jessica! :)

You did find the nice corner! LOL!

Cup of tea? Muffin? Scone?

(I'm watching the Great British Baking Show these days, and I want to say the word "scone" over and over again...)

are you just watching or baking?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top