Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Well, I'm back. The long weekend is over now and I'm home again! Woo! I actually worked on my short story, but I'm kind of over it right now. I'm gonna take a break for a day or two. I may actually play the sims tonight. I'm not sure, though. We'll see.

How was everyone else's weekend?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    That moment when you hit "Publish" instead of "Save Draft"... -_- All of my Short Story Blog followers just got a preview of my February short story in their inboxes *sigh* (And yes, I deleted it. But I think they can still read it in their emails...)

You're safe from me. The 15,000+ unopened emails attests to that! :D

OMG You are insane :lol: I'm so OCD about having NO unread emails!

SAME. Although I'm especially OCD right now because I'm keeping my inbox open just in case I hear back from the job I applied for xD
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    Well, I'm back. The long weekend is over now and I'm home again! Woo! I actually worked on my short story, but I'm kind of over it right now. I'm gonna take a break for a day or two. I may actually play the sims tonight. I'm not sure, though. We'll see.

Great! I got a lot of writing done this weekend, and I'm going to be very busy next weekend so I'm glad I got some writing done!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    So a friend of mine told me that tomorrow, if you have Windows 7 or 8, and have automatic updates installed, Microsoft is going to force Windows 10 on to you. Cool if you want it, but if you don't like me, check out this for how to disable it.

@Munterbacon: Thank you! I like Windows 10, since I've tried it on other computers, but mine is staying at 7 until I can confirm that all my software will still work on 10.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited February 2016
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    So a friend of mine told me that tomorrow, if you have Windows 7 or 8, and have automatic updates installed, Microsoft is going to force Windows 10 on to you. Cool if you want it, but if you don't like me, check out this for how to disable it.

@Munterbacon: Thank you! I like Windows 10, since I've tried it on other computers, but mine is staying at 7 until I can confirm that all my software will still work on 10.

You're welcome! :) I'm too chicken to try 10. A lot of games still don't provide support for it, and I'm sticking with 7 until that changes.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    hello-comment-by-kitten-for-myspace.jpg

A wild VanityHigh appears B)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    I really hate the fact I have to wait till Wednesday/Thursday to have Chinese food since I can't have it tomorrow due to me going to bowling. Tuesday isn't good due to the fact its Pancake Supper at (church). If Chinese New Year fall on Saturday, Sunday, Friday, Thursday, or Wednesday we could have Chinese supper on the same day-it just only because of my bowling we can't have Chinese supper on Monday.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    VanityHigh wrote: »

tumblr_inline_mnbmimj1CP1qz4rgp.gif

*Tries to capture wild VanityHigh before she runs away*
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member

@SummerFalls I choose you!
  • Options

Great! I got a lot of writing done this weekend, and I'm going to be very busy next weekend so I'm glad I got some writing done!

Good! <3 I feel you have been super busy because I've not seen you around much lately. BUT, I'm glad things are going very well! :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    And it is again update time. Now with my Tendra build Newcrest story. As always link is below ;)
  • Options
    I forgot that the Super Bowl is on tonight! Woot!

Best part = the commercials

lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Why are there over 2,0000 version of Chicago's "Cell Block Tango"? Todrick Hall has two versions: a "African-American" one, a Disney Villain one, someone created a server (ie Waitress) version of it, and someone has created a Shakespearean version.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member

lol

Best part for me = Gaga's singing :kissing_closed_eyes:

giphy.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

lol

no when its over is the best part. i hate football can you tell?
  • Options

@SummerFalls I choose you!

YES!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options

Good! <3 I feel you have been super busy because I've not seen you around much lately. BUT, I'm glad things are going very well! :smiley:

Hehe, I've missed you! <3
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I can't decide on which historical name to use for a son : Albert, Alfred, Alexander, Charles, Ernest, Fredrick, George, Harold, Henry, Isaac, James, Oscar, and William

How about all of them? This son just might have either such a big personality that he needs 13 names plus a surname... OR maybe he has 13 personalities!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    That moment when you hit "Publish" instead of "Save Draft"... -_- All of my Short Story Blog followers just got a preview of my February short story in their inboxes *sigh* (And yes, I deleted it. But I think they can still read it in their emails...)

Uuuuugh! WordPress user email nightmares! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I can't decide on which historical name to use for a son : Albert, Alfred, Alexander, Charles, Ernest, Fredrick, George, Harold, Henry, Isaac, James, Oscar, and William

How about all of them? This son just might have either such a big personality that he needs 13 names plus a surname... OR maybe he has 13 personalities!

xD
  • Options

I've missed you! :)

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And here's the final part to my tour of Haven.

Next up, Windenburg! Where we have a Tudor village, a Steampunk neighbourhood, a Party Island, and a pier-side community district. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Uuuuugh! WordPress user email nightmares! :)

i don't use email notifacation. i follow through wordrpress. i am a nerd i love seeing notifacacations on my wordpress page.

that reminds me . i need to to read more.
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I turned off all the email notifications for wordpress, with the exception of one or two stories that come out very rarely (like not even once a month) so I don't miss them.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options

Hehe, I've missed you! <3

I know! Me too! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights