Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    VanityHigh wrote: »
    The furbaby and I had an accidental late evening nap....just woke up and its 9pm. That'll be me till silly o'clock then!

i use to do that . sitting on my couch is dangerous because if i'm tired and sit on it i wake up and realize i missed the rest of the show i was watching. the only proof that i fell asleep. lol
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    That's exactly what happened @friendsfan367 had come to lie down as had a bad headache today and next thing I know it 2 episodes of House later!
  • Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Got most of the writing done for the second episode of Sul Sul, and got all the pics for the thrid! So I'll have an episode soon!
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    okay i started over. how do i add bios i want to so people are less confused.

Hi, friendsfan! (I just realized I'm friendsfanfan, because I'm a fan of friendsfan...)

Did you get an answer to your question?

I would add bios like this: I would create a new page called "Bios". Then on that page, I would write a short bio for each Sim and include that Sims' photo.

Does that help?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    i need to figure out wgy the link didn't work
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    edited June 2015
    @friendsfan367 Grace is an awesome name! Where can I meet her? I don't see anything on your blog.

Edited: never mind! Found it.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Grace is an awesome name!

her name is actually delany grace is the last name but worpress ate my link.
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 Yay! Delany looks amazing! :)
  • Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    All of the T.V. reality shows have inspired me, so I wanted to throw out my idea for a new show and wanted to get some feedback. I have the host and guest host as well as the first 6 contestants. What I wanted to know is if you guys would like to offer up sims for contestants and maybe a guest host? The idea is still in pre pre development I just need advise and pointers since this is the first time I've done anything like this.

Here is a sneak peak at Plum's Kitchen:

plumskitchen%20banner_zpslwuhrerq.jpg

Welcome to the Season Premier of Plum's Kitchen. Our aspiring chef sims will spend a grueling (not sure how many) weeks smearing the competition to prove they have what it takes to call themselves The Master Chef. Follow our contestants each week as they chop, mix, bake, grill and roast their way to the top.

Notorious Raging Chef, Bordon Lamsay, will be with the contestants each messy step of the way, pushing them harder and faster with each meal they make. Each week, Bordon will be accompanied by a guest chef who will ultimately choose the winner of each round.

With the contestants weather the heat, or will they fold like dough?
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited June 2015
    I've created some Sister Drama for those who like it in stories... I actually didn't stage it.. it's just a little..enhanced...
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    It's so quiet here today. Must mean we are all typing away adding to our stories! :)

Or working.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    xovalee wrote: »
    All of the T.V. reality shows have inspired me, so I wanted to throw out my idea for a new show and wanted to get some feedback. I have the host and guest host as well as the first 6 contestants. What I wanted to know is if you guys would like to offer up sims for contestants and maybe a guest host? The idea is still in pre pre development I just need advise and pointers since this is the first time I've done anything like this.

Welcome to the Season Premier of Plum's Kitchen. Our aspiring chef sims will spend a grueling (not sure how many) weeks smearing the competition to prove they have what it takes to call themselves The Master Chef. Follow our contestants each week as they chop, mix, bake, grill and roast their way to the top.

Notorious Raging Chef, Bordon Lamsay, will be with the contestants each messy step of the way, pushing them harder and faster with each meal they make. Each week, Bordon will be accompanied by a guest chef who will ultimately choose the winner of each round.

@xovalee Best idea!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm loving these reality shows and now a cooking one! I love it! How many sims can we throw at you? Should they have any skills of any kind? Do you need bios?
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Perhaps I have a migraine setting in, but my eyes are burning and my head is pounding. And so on. So if you don't hear from me, this is why...

Looking forward to all of the new stories to read, though.

Xo
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Um, I'd love to make a sim! I love the name of the show and Gordon Ramsey Bordon Lamsey. I'm just a tiny bit confused. You say you already have a guest host, but you want us to make one?

Gordon...er...Bordon looks JUST like himself!

Oh, I have another question. We would need new sims without any cooking/baking/gourmet cooking skills, I assume, right? I don't know, I was just curious. However, being in the "pre-pre" part of the show, I'm sure you're still figuring things out. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    @aroseinbloom Drink some water and just relax for the night. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @friendsfan367 I'm so excited to see pictures of your family! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I made a guest host and contestants to work out the kinks in the show. They won't be in the first season. As far as sims I'd like them to be unskilled so we can watch them mess up throughout the show. A guest host doesn't have to have any particular skills but anything that makes them super finicky would be a plus. I'll post a hashtag when I'm ready for contestants.

@Rorygilmore34 Thank you for bringing up bios. I totally forgot. Bios will be a great plus.

Any and all suggestions are welcome.
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    19101859571_191664f779_c.jpg

Ep. 3.18 Birthday Cookie

Don seeks to cure his dry spell by taking a trip on the wild side.

Special thanks to @FloorRaisin for sacrificing Sarafina to the Pimp of All Pimps.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member

I want in! Gonna make a sim just for this one. Very cool banner.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    I had a lot I wanted to get done today but I am not feeling up to it. But I see that I have to make a lot of sims for yall. I will add it to my list. Night all. Love you guys. :)
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    19101859571_191664f779_c.jpg

Ep. 3.18 Birthday Cookie

Don seeks to cure his dry spell by taking a trip on the wild side.

Special thanks to @FloorRaisin for sacrificing Sarafina to the Pimp of All Pimps.

Oh gawd. xD *goes to read*
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    rory wants me to write a story . its a good thing cathtea has a wig she might go bald since rory is hard to say no too and my kids in both houses have aged to the point where i have to start again. for the ones that might be new here i will explain that cathtea and i are good friends and i use to start over a lot yo the point where she said if i did it again she would go bald . when my female detective died in a house fire because she took a nap rather than leve her house i told CathyTea buy a wig. it was generation 1.

CathyTea has a wig?? Awesome! I was right for a change! (I always suspected she was the wig-bearing sort!)

Kewwl!

I wish I could have a wig.. Then it could be said that I "flipped my wig" next time I post something hare-brained like all this!

(PS Bald women rock!)

• Options
    edited June 2015
    I'm going to be doing a casting call. Anyone wanting to cast their sim please use #plumskitchen I don't want the sims to be skilled, but other than that have fun making them. You can add a bio or not. If your sim is chosen and it doesn't have a bio I'll write one up. I may steal @sunnyshay 's idea for a poll to choose the contestants because I know I'll have a hard time choosing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top