Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    marcellala wrote: »
    @marcellala Welcome to the family! Glad to have you here. :)
    Thanks for having me. I just recently "discovered" this section of the forum and love that it's pretty drama free.

At least outside of stories :p I can guarantee that my story (and many of those I've read) are certainly not drama free. :p

I hope so XD
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    xovalee wrote: »
    @Rorygilmore34 thank you so much for the comment. I think I need to find another comment forum. I'm not please with the one on there.

I'm reading your chapter two, and it just reminded me of something. None of my new Sims have been properly welcomed into the neighborhood! They're highly offended :p
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    The stories can have drama.. that's what they're for.

It's the "other" drama --- between actual humans--- in other sections of the site that I neither look at any longer nor miss.

If I get the itch to interact with drama-llamas and Debbie Downers-- well I haven't yet closed my Facebook account.

As for the sim-stories, I'm going to take a reader's rest for a couple days, let some chapters pile up, as it were.

(I'm juggling about 4 now) -- all great in their own way--

But I'm just hip-deep Real Life this week. That's gotta come first of course. But I'm sure I can squeeze in a moment or two to haunt this thread.

• xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    @jes2g I didn't want to get too wordy with my story and bore people, but I just had to get the courtship in there because (to me anyway) it's important to establish what kind of relationship founder and spouse will have.
    xovalee wrote: »
    @jes2g I didn't want to get too wordy with my story and bore people, but I just had to get the courtship in there because (to me anyway) it's important to establish what kind of relationship founder and spouse will have.

No, it's perfect! I love it! Especially how you're not taking the usual path down legacy road.
    forum_final.png

edited June 2015
    I'm ill, so i'm ready to spam my thread. There is nothing better than to play computer games to distract me, eventhough my boyfriend thinks i should stay in bed all day. That's boooooooring!
    I'm ill, so i'm ready to spam my thread. There is nothing better than to play computer games to distract me, eventhough my boyfriend thinks i should stay in bed all day. That's boooooooring!

Unless you have a laptop with The Sims on it!! Best recovery time ever!
    forum_final.png

Jes2G wrote: »

Thank you. I have a laptop and it plays the game, but just with very low graphics settings and it crashes sometimes so i deinstalled it. I'm just sitting here with my blanket. Very comfortable!

Thank you. I have a laptop and it plays the game, but just with very low graphics settings and it crashes sometimes so i deinstalled it. I'm just sitting here with my blanket. Very comfortable!

The year TS3 came out, I had planned to have some surgery. I had also planned to buy a laptop that year. The night before surgery, I bought the laptop and TS3 and got everything installed. I was in bed for a week! It was great and often felt like vacation...except for when I was in pain of course lol.
    forum_final.png

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Up for another day of commuting. Hopefully I can post an episode before sun down today.
    Origin ID: Shar1W

The year TS3 came out, I had planned to have some surgery. I had also planned to buy a laptop that year. The night before surgery, I bought the laptop and TS3 and got everything installed. I was in bed for a week! It was great and often felt like vacation...except for when I was in pain of course lol.

I hope it wasn't something too serious! I'm just feeling a little pain if i speak too much and i'm actually a quiet person in real life eventhough i use the forum a lot, so that's not a problem. It's definetely like vacation for me!

I hope it wasn't something too serious! I'm just feeling a little pain if i speak too much and i'm actually a quiet person in real life eventhough i use the forum a lot, so that's not a problem. It's definetely like vacation for me!

Oh no, not at all. It was just annoying to be in a cast and on crutches for six weeks!
    forum_final.png

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    rory wants me to write a story . its a good thing cathtea has a wig she might go bald since rory is hard to say no too and my kids in both houses have aged to the point where i have to start again. for the ones that might be new here i will explain that cathtea and i are good friends and i use to start over a lot yo the point where she said if i did it again she would go bald . when my female detective died in a house fire because she took a nap rather than leve her house i told cathtea buy a wig. it was generation 1.

Oh no, not at all. It was just annoying to be in a cast and on crutches for six weeks!

That's good to hear ^^
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    @friendsfan367 A new story? I'm intrigued!
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    It's so quiet here today. Must mean we are all typing away adding to our stories! :)
    @friendsfan367 A new story? I'm intrigued!

yes a new story but if cathtea kills me its your fault. lol. you know i love you.
    It's so quiet here today. Must mean we are all typing away adding to our stories! :)

i actually just came back here today because my s3 secret project is caught up.
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member

I was sleeping and then I woke up and hoping it's not quiet and it's quiet so I try to go back to sleep and you post this and it's no longer quiet i hope!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad

Or, at work...actually working. I'm working leisurely today. Produce 10 seconds of video then forums. The produce 10 more seconds, then read comments. Maybe by the end of the day I'll have this two minute video completed lol.
    forum_final.png

• AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Back to sleep!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Well, I'm unsure whether to write or go to sleep xD
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hi, everybody! I've just entered a busy stretch, so I probably won't be super chatty here, but I wanted to pop in to say hi and hope you're all happy and well!

Later!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    okay i started over. how do i add bios i want to so people are less confused.
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    The furbaby and I had an accidental late evening nap....just woke up and its 9pm. That'll be me till silly o'clock then!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top