Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I've got it! You know what I said yesterday about not being able to write the story about the 100 Baby Challenge in my story? I have an idea about how to write it. Yay! Now I will get to write more on my blog.

Thats awesome, can't wait to see what you came up with!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning! Please enjoy these last little moments of generation 8.
    http://www.jes2gstories.com/8-132-family-vignettes/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Hey everyone! Just got back from a lovely walk in a nearby dene, the trees are starting to get autumn colours :)

I also just almost accidentally posted a draft post that's not meant to be out till wednesday, yikes! (blogger problems :D)
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    I also just almost accidentally posted a draft post that's not meant to be out till wednesday, yikes! (blogger problems :D)

Ahhh, I've almost done that before! :lol: Isn't it terrifying??

snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited September 2015
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Ahhh, I've almost done that before! :lol: Isn't it terrifying??

Yes, especially since it was the second part of a two-parter! People would have been like "whaaat?" :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    I don't know if I show even continue my legacy because no one is even reading it. There hasn't been a single comment on it. And Also I don't know if I should get rid of something in Chapter 4.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Shameless self-promotion time :lol:

V2NZWLk.jpg

I've also updated the profiles on my character page here :) (except the "cover" images... those will be updated in a little bit after I get around to making them :tongue:)

Okay, sneaking back away now (but I never go far... :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    good morning. i love that my bed is in its orignal place again. i get more sleep now. which means less bad jokes about usrnames.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Just wanted to swing by and let everyone know I'm going to be gone for a bit. My laptop blue screened yesterday afternoon and it seems that at some point in between me and one of my friends trying to figure out the problem the hard drive (and the external hard drive connected to it) both got corrupted :(

As such I am without a laptop until I get this all sorted out.

I'll still try to stop by but I'll be on my tablet or phone to do so meaning my typing capability will be limited.

So I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend and I hope to be back as soon as possible :)

@AuroraLockwood I'm so sorry to hear about your computer! I'm so glad you can still come here though, I would miss you if you couldn't! ;)
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Hey guys. Just wanted to come by. I'm not feeling so well today but I'll be feeling good Tuesday CAUSE THATS WHEN SPOOKY STUFF COMES OUT! I'm sorry I'm just really excited lol.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    TwitchCon Day 2 for me. Waiting for a conference to start...

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

Watching rugby and thinking to myself... I am so not going to get any sleep these next two months. :D

It never seen a rugby game. Match? No clue how to say it @Munterbacon

Either will work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbZiBcX96V8
    Here's a highlight reel from the All Blacks last game. It wasn't that convincing a victory, quite a few mistakes, but it gives you an idea of what the game is like.

@Munterbacon THIS. IS. AAAMMMMAZING!! Right off, these men are gorgeous! After that, you have to be seriously brave to play this! No pads! No shin guards! When they make a goal, (is that the correct terminology?) do they always have to do it on their belly? Are the All Blacks a good team? What is the average final score range for teams. This game was 58-14, is that normal? They seem to have done well in this game. So it's called a "game" not a "match?" I'm seriously intrigued here. I was a huuuuge competitive athlete before I got hurt a few years ago. I played sports all through my childhood, into high school, then college.

What are the rules here? I noticed there is more than one goal? Can I watch this in America? I don't get BBC America, although we should. All we watch is BBC on Netflix.

I NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!! :):)

When does rugby season start? End? Wow! You guys have World Cups? What countries play? Where can I find teams? Who is your favorite team? Do the teams have their own sides of the field like soccer? Is there a halftime? Do they switch sides of the field at halftime? How long is a game? Is there a website to learn more?

I looooooooooove this!!
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    Morning @Jes2G!

Hey Jenn!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    @MadameLee Don't be discouraged! If you're enjoying writing it then keep it going! The readers will follow eventually. :)

@CitizenErased14 That was a really heartwarming update! :)

@ilovebunnys65 Hope you'll feel better soon! I know, I can't wait to see what everyone does with the new stuff pack! It's going to be a lot of fun.
  • Options
    *brings in blueberry muffins for everyone* Have a wonderful Sunday, all! (Or Monday, for some of us!)
  • Options
    @jes2g wat dup?
  • Options
    @MadameLee Don't be discouraged! If you're enjoying writing it then keep it going! The readers will follow eventually. :)

@ilovebunnys65 Hope you'll feel better soon! I know, I can't wait to see what everyone does with the new stuff pack! It's going to be a lot of fun.

Yea it is!
  • Options
    Oh and thanks I will
  • Options
    @jes2g wat dup?

Not too much. Was reading in bed for a little while...then I heard my computer calling me.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i wasn't getting spooky stuff then everyone got me excited.now i'm getting spooky stuff. i didn't think peer pressure would work at my age.
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    @jes2g wat dup?

Not too much. Was reading in bed for a little while...then I heard my computer calling me.

It's calling me too but I told it shut up so now I'm on my phone.
  • Options

i wasn't getting spooky stuff then everyone got me excited.now i'm getting spooky stuff. i didn't think peer pressure would work at my age.

Lol yeah.
  • Options
    @jes2g wat dup?

The pull of the screen...ooo, shiny! ;):)
  • Options
    @jes2g wat dup?

It's calling me too but I told it shut up so now I'm on my phone.

Yeah, I was on the phone earlier too.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member

I'm already on Gen 4 chapter 5 (I need to updated it to that chapter but I'm on that) and there hasn't been a single comment. Could people on here help me for just one thing? I also really need to know if I should get rid of something as well:

Summary: Gen 4, Heather (my current sim) got kidnapped as a child. The kidnapper's life basically sucked (read the legacy to find out why). As a teen she did all the tasks=gardening, cooking, repairing. Until she was freed. The spouse was much nicer to her so that after the traitor was put into jail, Heather makes a deal with Nick (the ex-spouse) of the kidnapper. He gets a job of sorts and he will get one of Heather's children to raise. Nick offers to um 'sleep' with her but she politely turns it down.
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top