Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    That makes total sense @friendsfan367 :smile:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    That makes total sense @friendsfan367 :smile:

i wasn't sure keruig coffee isn't as strong as the regular kind so i'm not awake yet.
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Evening!
    OK, opinions may differ, but I must have the best fiance in the world!
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    edited September 2015
    TwitchCon Day 2 for me. Waiting for a conference to start...

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?
  • Options
    TwitchCon Day 2 for me. What are you guys up to?

twitch con sounds like the comic con version of twitch..
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

Watching TV to fuel myself up for writing! I'm going to go on a writing storm today, and I bought the perfect clothes to go along with it. xD
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

Watching TV to fuel myself up for writing! I'm going to go on a writing storm today, and I bought the perfect clothes to go along with it. xD

i promised mom i would clean my apartment today my furniture finally got moved back to the right places. so far all i manged to do is hit the start button on keruig brewer twice.
  • Options

@friendsfan367 Actually, you aren't that far off! You smart cookie!! :) How was the concert?
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    i'm back.lol this message should have been posted 20 minutes ago my head must still be in the clouds from last night. i wrote it i just forgot to hit post.

Oh yeah! You had a "date" last night, right?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

@SummerFalls The perfect outfit?! Cool! I'm always in pajamas!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @Jes2G I think its really all about perspective. For me, I had been jobless for roughly 2 months and the movement of the thread was kind of nice. It's just my fiance and I so that meant many days by myself since he works in excess of 50+ hrs a week. And I moved to a new town so I virtually have no friends here other than him. This thread kept me sane and kept me going, now I am a working girl and happy.

So thank you guys for that. (Apologies for my little sob story/rant there)

Oh definitely. This thread means different things to everyone. I think the one thing that keeps a lot of us coming back (despite the various approaches) are the relationships formed here! We are some pretty darn awesome people ;) Who can stay away from such an awesome group like us?

I hope your job search comes out profitable very soon.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options

@friendsfan367 Actually, you aren't that far off! You smart cookie!! :) How was the concert?

awesome. my friend and i sang a few of the songs to each other and we both liked the same one the most, we plan on saving money to go to disneyland .he wants to take me and theres a slight chance he will end up at my nieces birthday in a few weeks .
  • Options

awesome. my friend and i sang a few of the songs to each other and we both liked the same one the most, we plan on saving money to go to disneyland .he wants to take me and theres a slight chance he will end up at my nieces birthday in a few weeks .

@friendsfan367 That's AWESOME!!
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
    I'm sliding in to promote my new chapter that was scheduled for this week before Art History engulfs me in boredom.

pizap-com14394534387681.jpg?w=777&h=451

I hope everyone is doing well!
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    i'm back.lol this message should have been posted 20 minutes ago my head must still be in the clouds from last night. i wrote it i just forgot to hit post.

Oh yeah! You had a "date" last night, right?

were just real good friends. his words. but we seem to be planning to spend more time together . i forgot the funny part when i answered rory. for the last few weeks i kept saying to him i don't have your phone number and no matter how many times i said it he wouldnt give it.then last night i had 2 missed calls on my phone i didn't recognize the number but i called back anyway since it was the same number both times. it was him and my phone stores phone numbers so now i have it. i wonder if that was sneaky.
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

i promised mom i would clean my apartment today my furniture finally got moved back to the right places. so far all i manged to do is hit the start button on keruig brewer twice.

Haha!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

I almost never write in pajamas! I like to wear clothes when I write so I don't procrastinate as much xD Wearing pjs makes me feel tired and sleepy and not as efficient.
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

I almost never write in pajamas! I like to wear clothes when I write so I don't procrastinate as much xD Wearing pjs makes me feel tired and sleepy and not as efficient.

i'm wearing clothes and still procrastinating. i'm weing my new jeans in order to clean i have to change but so far haven't.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

Watching rugby and thinking to myself... I am so not going to get any sleep these next two months. :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

Watching rugby and thinking to myself... I am so not going to get any sleep these next two months. :D

2 months is a ruby season right?
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I have to get ready for a wedding. I'm leaving my house at 1 PM and I've got... 14 minutes. Ehhhh... I'll be fine. :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Meggles wrote: »
    I have to get ready for a wedding. I'm leaving my house at 1 PM and I've got... 14 minutes. Ehhhh... I'll be fine. :lol:

meg we realyl need that cute comment button. plus that sounds like something i would say.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

A season is around 20 weeks here, but then there is International games on top of that so it feels like there is rugby on all the time. But it's the World Cup at the moment. The whole tournament is going to last about 2 months, normally I don't care too much about it.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Disappointed_Cat.gif

What are you guys up to?

A season is around 20 weeks here, but then there is International games on top of that so it feels like there is rugby on all the time. But it's the World Cup at the moment. The whole tournament is going to last about 2 months, normally I don't care too much about it.

you can forget sleep but don't forget to eat or you will miss it.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Meggles wrote: »

meg we realyl need that cute comment button. plus that sounds like something i would say.

We're cute! What can I say? :kissing_heart:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top