Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community Thread [WE HAVE MOVED!]

Comments

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    What about Plum and Natalia from Abnormality? Were they memorable enough to be considered for this?

1600 posts! A random number, but a number nonetheless.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited May 2015
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    What about Plum and Natalia from Abnormality? Were they memorable enough to be considered for this?

1600 posts! A random number, but a number nonetheless.

Congratulations! :+1:

I think so. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Such a plottwist ending... ;) More information can be found at the thread of Romeo and Juliet 4: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13668035/#Comment_13668035
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited May 2015
    news-flash.gif

The finale of R&J Season 4 - http://romeoandjulietsims3realityshowseason4.blogspot.com/2015/05/episode-8-finally-rescued.html
    Watch this exciting season finale to see who wins!!

CASTAWAY: Season 2 is still open for signups!

New Show!

BLACK SHEEP
    Sheep_Black_Season_1.png

Go check it out here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/835636/black-sheep-season-1-waiting-for-people-to-join#latest
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Quote: Reality Show Info!

I'll do this at some point XD

I don't think this is necessary anymore, Haylo, unless you were really adamant about doing it.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    BTW, I (finally) :flushed: started up the News Page... Expect a more detailed appearance on it ASAP. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Quote: Reality Show Info!

I'll do this at some point XD

I don't think this is necessary anymore, Haylo, unless you were really adamant about doing it.

I forgot :P Oh well...
  • Options
    BTW, I (finally) :flushed: started up the News Page... Expect a more detailed appearance on it ASAP. :)

Looks awesome, Vul!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    We need some suggestions :P Best Sim Winner :3 So dig out your experiences in past shows and find us the best winner :3

Personally :P I think Taiha is a contender ;) Winning The Mole by voting the same every time. I think thats a good winner :3

I'm not sure we still have time to do this for May.... We could push it a little bit into June, or just make it the June one? Although I think the "Best Moments" countdown needs to be done soon because that's fun XD

I'm just going to be super busy rest of May and beginning of June, so I won't really have time for the countdown.
    If someone else really wants to get it done, then by all means, please do.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hey guys, A little birdy (Or Fox should i say) told me about this thread so i'm Just browsing the reality shows to see what i've missed and whats going on at the moment. :)

It's been so long since i've posted round here the forums feel completley alien to me. XD
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Hey guys, A little birdy (Or Fox should i say) told me about this thread so i'm Just browsing the reality shows to see what i've missed and whats going on at the moment. :)

It's been so long since i've posted round here the forums feel completley alien to me. XD

Your avatar is hilarious!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Your avatar is hilarious!

Thanks. :)

It's based on something that happened a few years back in a mafia game.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    hey @Turner can you edit mine and smarties on the members to add black sheep *co host for smarties :D * if its no trouble
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options

Ok, I was that Fox ;) heehee

Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015

That's so weird. I literally thought of you an hour ago. I started twiddling my thumbs in class and thought "Hey! Twiddle! What ever happened to him?" :P

Haha, anyway, welcome back!

• Options
    hey @Turner can you edit mine and smarties on the members to add black sheep *co host for smarties :D * if its no trouble

Ah, yes, of course. :)

And remember, I WANT you guys to remind me to edit these posts, because I'm not going to keep track of everyone 24/7.

So if there is an adjustment to be made, please let me know. If I could choose to let everyone be able to edit the front page I would, but alas, that is not the case.

• Options

That's so weird. I literally thought of you an hour ago. I started twiddling my thumbs in class and thought "Hey! Twiddle! What ever happened to him?" :P

Haha, anyway, welcome back!

Hi Turner, Long time no see. :)

Yes i'm back for a little while until July or there abouts.

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Just a note for people on this forum there are only 3 spots left for Black Sheep reservations :D
  • Options

Are you the official host or are you both co-hosts? :o

BTW, been meaning to ask you where your avatar is from. :p It just looks really cool
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

BTW, been meaning to ask you where your avatar is from. :p It just looks really cool

I think its foxy from Five Nights at Freddie's?... I'm not 100% on that. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong >.<
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    AWARDS.jpg

Every year, we will host a Simmy Awards for different categories related to Reality Shows, specifically relating to the actual players.

Some of the categories will include....

(HOST AWARDS)
    Best Overall Show
    Most Reliable Host
    Best Screenplay/Writing: Comedy
    Best Screenplay/Writing: Entertaining
    Best Original Show
    Best Character Depiction
    Best Photography
    Best Challenges

(PLAYER AWARDS)

Reality Show Champion (most wins)
    Best DRE's
    Most Active Player

Opinions?
    Additions? Subtractions?

And when should we host the Simmy Awards? The end of every year? So late December?

And if anyone can come up with a better name than "Simmy Awards", that would be much appreciated, lol.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    i think end of year is probably better if we want a variety of winners.

I can already think of a couple of winners for a couple of them....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I know what I'm NOT winning....

"Most Reliable Host"

97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    HayloHusky wrote: »

I think its foxy from Five Nights at Freddie's?... I'm not 100% on that. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong >.<

Yeah it's foxy and I am the main host and smarties is co host :3