Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community Thread [WE HAVE MOVED!]

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    dje2001 wrote: »
    Hello~! Currently competing in High Hopes and Zero Privacy :D (just got voted off of Abnormality haha)

Welcome Dje! :)

I forget, do you have a nickname, or do you just go by Dje? :o

Bean XD
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Oh wow! I didn't know reality show stories were a thing. Thought I was being innovative LOL. Anyway...I'm planning a weight loss challenge (like Biggest Loser) to begin soon. I'll definitely revisit this thread when I'm ready to get started. I already have a page with info started.

My show will be called Crazy Brady's Boot Camp. Here is the synopsis:

Six contestants will be selected from a pool of applicants and invited to participate in a 12 week weight loss challenge. The contestants will be coached by celebrity trainer Brady Pruett and his wife, Viviana. She is also the resident chef, nurse, and counselor. During the 12 weeks, the contestants will be competing in a series of challenges. The winner of the challenges will receive great benefits such as immunity, a phone call home, cash, or prizes. Each week, contestants will be evaluated, and the audience will choose which one will leave. The contestant with the least amount of votes will leave The Lodge.

Apart from trying to lose as much weight as possible, here is what the contestants will be competing for:

Grand prize: Motherlode, Jr. Solar System Trophy, and a shopping spree.

Second place: §25,000 and a photoshoot

Third place: A home gym
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Oh wow! I didn't know reality show stories were a thing. Thought I was being innovative LOL. Anyway...I'm planning a weight loss challenge (like Biggest Loser) to begin soon. I'll definitely revisit this thread when I'm ready to get started. I already have a page with info started.

My show will be called Crazy Brady's Boot Camp. Here is the synopsis:

Six contestants will be selected from a pool of applicants and invited to participate in a 12 week weight loss challenge. The contestants will be coached by celebrity trainer Brady Pruett and his wife, Viviana. She is also the resident chef, nurse, and counselor. During the 12 weeks, the contestants will be competing in a series of challenges. The winner of the challenges will receive great benefits such as immunity, a phone call home, cash, or prizes. Each week, contestants will be evaluated, and the audience will choose which one will leave. The contestant with the least amount of votes will leave The Lodge.

Apart from trying to lose as much weight as possible, here is what the contestants will be competing for:

Grand prize: Motherlode, Jr. Solar System Trophy, and a shopping spree.

Second place: §25,000 and a photoshoot

Third place: A home gym

Sounds awesome @Jes2G!
    Welcome to our little community :3
    Thanks!
    forum_final.png

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited May 2015
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Thanks!

Yes, welcome to the community, Jes! :)

Funny you say that, since I just told everyone that the first reality show I made was The Biggest Loser as well. :p
    It wasn't very good though. I have High Hopes that your version of the show will be much better!!
    (see what I did there, Tiger? ;) )
    I hope it turns out well too, @Turner!
    forum_final.png

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I see what you did there. :) Hopefully we can get more people in here sooner, I know they're out there. We need more shows too.
  • jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    omg glad to see my membership's renewed and since we're talking about how we got here... Holy cow I'm here for almost 6 years already yikes. Basically, I came from the time where the Stories and Legacies section in The Sims 3 Forums dosent exist yet. I started The Amazing Race series in mid 2010 I think and there I met my closest friends here, Mojo and Parker. I dont see Mojo around anymore but I talk to Parker over twitter once in a blue moon. Also, I think The Amazing Race is krose's first game and we became gr8 friends after :) Months later I started No Privacy. At that time I simultaneously hosted The Amazing Race and No Privacy. I only joined a few games like, I can literally count it by hand. I remember joining Mojo's Exile Island and Simvivor series, 3 seasons of TS3RS, Castaway, A non-interactive Survivor game (which for some reason I found on a Survivor wiki http://survivorfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Survivor:_Black_Islands ) I remember playing an interactive Survivor game in 2010 as well, Nadd, Parker, Mojo, and I think Jojo were in it too but I forget who hosted it and what it's called. Anyways, the rest is history and now I'm co-hosting Season 2 of Castaway.

I have a suggestion by the way, why don't we make a canon reality show universe? Seems fun to figure out the timelines and stuff. For example, a majority of us probably know Nocturne. Kinda fun figuring out which show she was on was first, what happened in between shows and etc. That or maybe create a canon wiki for the community! It might give the newer people some idea on how we run things and etc. I still have complete voting histories of No Privacy Season 1,6,7 and 8 even though 8 is incomplete and some Race Results from old Amazing Race seasons :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    jps0228 wrote: »
    omg glad to see my membership's renewed and since we're talking about how we got here... Holy cow I'm here for almost 6 years already yikes. Basically, I came from the time where the Stories and Legacies section in The Sims 3 Forums dosent exist yet. I started The Amazing Race series in mid 2010 I think and there I met my closest friends here, Mojo and Parker. I dont see Mojo around anymore but I talk to Parker over twitter once in a blue moon. Also, I think The Amazing Race is krose's first game and we became gr8 friends after :) Months later I started No Privacy. At that time I simultaneously hosted The Amazing Race and No Privacy. I only joined a few games like, I can literally count it by hand. I remember joining Mojo's Exile Island and Simvivor series, 3 seasons of TS3RS, Castaway, A non-interactive Survivor game (which for some reason I found on a Survivor wiki http://survivorfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Survivor:_Black_Islands ) I remember playing an interactive Survivor game in 2010 as well, Nadd, Parker, Mojo, and I think Jojo were in it too but I forget who hosted it and what it's called. Anyways, the rest is history and now I'm co-hosting Season 2 of Castaway.

I have a suggestion by the way, why don't we make a canon reality show universe? Seems fun to figure out the timelines and stuff. For example, a majority of us probably know Nocturne. Kinda fun figuring out which show she was on was first, what happened in between shows and etc. That or maybe create a canon wiki for the community! It might give the newer people some idea on how we run things and etc. I still have complete voting histories of No Privacy Season 1,6,7 and 8 even though 8 is incomplete and some Race Results from old Amazing Race seasons :)

Hmmm, sounds interesting. :)
    Banner.png
    edited May 2015
    We need some suggestions :P Best Sim Winner :3 So dig out your experiences in past shows and find us the best winner :3

Personally :P I think Taiha is a contender ;) Winning The Mole by voting the same every time. I think thats a good winner :3
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    We need some suggestions :P Best Sim Winner :3 So dig out your experiences in past shows and find us the best winner :3

Personally :P I think Taiha is a contender ;) Winning The Mole by voting the same every time. I think thats a good winner :3

Regina when she wins Locked ;) Shh!!! I can dream :P

Regina when she wins Locked ;) Shh!!! I can dream :P

:P

Mandy Steward from Mini Mole :3 She only answered the question "Who is the Mole?" incorrect once. ;)
    Banner.png

Mandi Stewart from Mini Mole :3 She only answered the question "Who is the Mole?" incorrect once. ;)

;) But was she as good as Taiha :P

Mandi Stewart from Mini Mole :3 She only answered the question "Who is the Mole?" incorrect once. ;)

Yes. She even succeeded in raking in Exemptions. ;)
    Banner.png

Yes. She even succeeded in raking in Exemptions. ;)

O.O Awwww sheeeet.

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    To be fair, Taiha only answered the Mole correctly every time because Haylo found the clue early on. Had the clue not been there, who knows what will happen?

Personally, I've kinda believe I did extremely well as Sara as for a majority of the time, I haven't been going after an individual target but multiple targets in case my main suspect was wrong and that was able to have high scores because of that and got myself farther.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    To be fair, Taiha only answered the Mole correctly every time because Haylo found the clue early on. Had the clue not been there, who knows what will happen?

Personally, I've kinda believe I did extremely well as Sara as for a majority of the time, I haven't been going after an individual target but multiple targets in case my main suspect was wrong and that was able to have high scores because of that and got myself farther.

It's a valid strategy though XD They are there for a reason XD And it was pretty hard to spot... Well the first clue was at least XD
    Everyone voting for themselves and I literally can't. Second place, however, I nominate Grape. My god how great that game was.

Joking. I think maybe Taiha or Caphurnia from Season 1. Mole is just such a difficult game to win, unless you get the clues.
    I also think because of it being All Stars... I think Cassi should be considered as well.
    I also think because of it being All Stars... I think Cassi should be considered as well.

True, she played a good game that season.
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

True, she played a good game that season.

I'd disagree :P Only cause I wanted to win so bad XD hahaha.
    How about Alabaster?
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Hey guys. Im starting a new show up with smarties. We are looking for people to join. Look at this link if your interested.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/835636/black-sheep-season-1-waiting-for-people-to-join#latest
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Good point since the winner of All-Stars is supposed to be the best of the best and Alleen turns out to be the winner.
    BTW, call me Jake.