Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community Thread [WE HAVE MOVED!]

Comments

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Original Show's hard to pick because every show is gonna have pieces of other's shows and you just have to pick the one that's the most original, which is hard to choose.

We all know who deserves Best DREs.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    Maybe I'm not the best host.... I'm too impatient for that, but I did something nobody did before.... To do 4 seasons in 1 year.... ;)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited May 2015
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Original Show's hard to pick because every show is gonna have pieces of other's shows and you just have to pick the one that's the most original, which is hard to choose.

Yeah, true. But I think there's a handful that are more original in concept, and I think those who host them should be recognized for trying to come up with something a bit different.
    Obviously we can rule out shows that are directly based off Survivor, Big Brother, and The Mole. There has been a TON of BB style shows just renamed or altered slightly. :p And my show is literally the same thing as the real show, lol. The only difference is I add a new twist every season, but it's still based off The Mole.

Hmm.... I can't think of one obvious person for that. :o
    Unless that was a sarcastic joke... then I think I get it, lol
    edited May 2015
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    hey @Turner can you edit mine and smarties on the members to add black sheep *co host for smarties :D * if its no trouble

Are you the official host or are you both co-hosts? :o

BTW, been meaning to ask you where your avatar is from. :p It just looks really cool

I think its foxy from Five Nights at Freddie's?... I'm not 100% on that. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong >.<

Yeah it's foxy and I am the main host and smarties is co host :3

Gotcha.
    And Foxy. What an original name. :lol:
    edited May 2015
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Maybe I'm not the best host.... I'm too impatient for that, but I did something nobody did before.... To do 4 seasons in 1 year.... ;)

True! I think that does make you reliable.

And hey, I can do one season in 4 years!! ....

Do I get an award for that? XD
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

True! I think that does make you reliable.

And hey, I can do one season in 4 years!! ....

Do I get an award for that? XD

All the awards. Maybe Best Host to Deliver Procrastination?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    I wouldn't consider myself too reliable either. Too much of a rendency to forget a little detail here and there. ):
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Yeah, true. But I think there's a handful that are more original in concept, and I think those who host them should be recognized for trying to come up with something a bit different.
    Obviously we can rule out shows that are directly based off Survivor, Big Brother, and The Mole. There has been a TON of BB style shows just renamed or altered slightly. :p And my show is literally the same thing as the real show, lol. The only difference is I add a new twist every season, but it's still based off The Mole.

Hmm.... I can't think of one obvious person for that. :o
    Unless that was a sarcastic joke... then I think I get it, lol

My show is based upon a Dutch show (which only made it for 1 Season :o), so I think I won't get originality either. I think The Locomotive/Black Sheep, Locked and Romeo and Juliet are good contenders for originality, I never heard of these concepts before in real life.
    Banner.png
    hey @Turner can you edit mine and smarties on the members to add black sheep *co host for smarties :D * if its no trouble

BTW, been meaning to ask you where your avatar is from. :p It just looks really cool

I think its foxy from Five Nights at Freddie's?... I'm not 100% on that. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong >.<

Don't worry, I won't... ;) Just make sure not to pot ANY picture of that game on here... It'd really. Freak. Me. Out... D: Thank you.

Ninja's avatar's in the okay zone though.
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

Don't worry, I won't... ;) Just make sure not to pot ANY picture of that game on here... It'd really. Freak. Me. Out... D: Thank you.

its from the game but epic looking fan art
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Speaking of Fan Art ;) I think we need to get some more :D

Indeed. And more from non-Mole shows, yes.
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member

Locked and Abnormality stuff maybe
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

:3 Indeed

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning, folks! I'm finally getting started! Here's my thread.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Good morning, folks! I'm finally getting started! Here's my thread.

I'll check it out this afternoon ;)
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Cool!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    edited May 2015
    Romeo & Juliet Season 5 is open for sign ups... :smiley:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/836424/romeo-juliet-reality-show-season-5-who-is-the-chosen-one-sign-ups-open#latest

:smiley: And it's R&J's 1 Year Anniversary time... Woot woot! :smiley:
    edited May 2015
    Hey @Turner, Do you remember Dagger Island ;) And how that never got finished :P

Haha, yeah. I still think about it time from time. :p
    I'm pretty sure I officially cancelled it a year ago, after realizing all the pictures I had for it were deleted. >.<
    I think you were one of the people who guessed the killer correctly.
    Romeo & Juliet Season 5 is open for sign ups... :smiley:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/836424/romeo-juliet-reality-show-season-5-who-is-the-chosen-one-sign-ups-open#latest

:smiley: And it's R&J's 1 Year Anniversary time... Woot woot! :smiley:

Only 5 spots left! :open_mouth:
    I don't understand the Sims 4 gallery thing at all.... Can someone explain that to me? How does uploading Sims 4 sims work? Do you upload it to a launcher? Or just through the site? Where is your collection of sims? Because I don't see anything that resembles a "studio" in anyone's profile.
    Never mind, I figured it out. You can browse the gallery by hashtags and ID as well.

So, to see your own collection of sims, do you have an easy shortcut to see them or do you have to go through the process of going to the gallery, typing in your username, etc?

And I still don't get how you upload them to the site. I heard Sims 4 doesn't have a launcher. So when you download something, does it just go straight to your game?
    Hey @Turner, Do you remember Dagger Island ;) And how that never got finished :P

Haha, yeah. I still think about it time from time. :p
    I'm pretty sure I officially cancelled it a year ago, after realizing all the pictures I had for it were deleted. >.<
    I think you were one of the people who guessed the killer correctly.

:P Hehehehehe
    I don't understand the Sims 4 gallery thing at all.... Can someone explain that to me? How does uploading Sims 4 sims work? Do you upload it to a launcher? Or just through the site? Where is your collection of sims? Because I don't see anything that resembles a "studio" in anyone's profile.

In the Sims 4 Gallery, there are 3 tabs... Home (Generic Home Page), Community (Where others have uploaded stuff) and My Library (Where you have your stuff saved).

When you are looking at someones gallery, it won't show all their saves... But it will show everything they've uploaded... You might have to press an option on their page that says "view catalog" for a better list XD Otherwise it shows them in a weird slideshow fashion.