Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pronteran Places and Creations - Old Thread; New Showcase Thread Up!

Comments

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Thank you for your wonderful comments as always @rosemow :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your latest builds are very creative! I Love the vibrant colours you have used for both builds! Love all the posters and decor for the first build. Love the secret vampire lair idea! Good job! Will be adding both to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
  • Options
    Thank you @yanti68 :)
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    hello pronterus, you have built some very nice new things. I missed your sweet "Green Embrace Starter" here. I like the roof idea at this house. But like i said, i hope it will never rain. :D
    I like the skyline from your "Boeing in Tokyo".
    Your latest build, "Suspicious Monument" is a very nice idea. I love your design of the plant at this monument. Would be nice if there sometime vampire in sims 4. the cellar is very mysterious with these secret doors. :D
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    Thank you for the comments @XLiveleX :) I also hope that vampires will come out in a future game/expansion pack.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Suspicious Monument is a fantastic idea with the lair underneath, which is decorated and furnished beautifully. It's amazing how builds take on different angles, mine always turn out very different to the original idea :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for commenting @masajo :)

I don't have anything to showcase right now, but I've been having Builder's Block lately, and my muse (lit. my significant other) is on a two-week vacation with her girlfriends. However, I was able to think up of things that I will complete soon after chatting with her.

>Shady Neighborhood Collection: A collection of lots perfect for criminals, villains, and other sorts. Criminal Hideout, Storage Unit 304, and Suspicious Monument are part of the collection so far. I still have to think of two more.

>Bahay ni Lola (lit. Grandma's House): I'm planning to make another bahay-na-bato but this time, I want to make it look like a haunted house with overgrowth everywhere. Inspiration was this movie I saw where teenagers visit their late grandmother's creepy mansion.

>Version 2 Starters: I've been looking at my earlier starter builds and looked at all the design flaws I made. I'll be redoing them with my current building style. Hopefully everything will turn out well. :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very wonderful new additions! :smiley: It seems like I have some catching to do!
    42 Caduceus Drive is very beautiful modern renovation! Love the rustic feel and even the color scheme! :) Your latest rooms are beautifully done! I especially like your Genbu, so elegant and love the cool green color! :)Boeing in Tokyo is very amazingly and creatively done! Love the design of the plane from Zita's shell. Awesome buildings too! I also congratulate you for winning the challenge! :smiley: And your Suspicious Monument is very gorgeous! Love the structure and even the spooky feel! Beautiful color scheme too!
    I'll try to check out your gallery again! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:

Also, looking forward to your building plans! It seems like you have some great ideas! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hi, pronterus! Just wanted to tell you that I think your Storage Unit 304 (2) is quite a clever piece of work, and I really enjoyed exploring it. I don't know about criminals, but it seems like a perfect man cave. Nice work! :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Thank you for the wonderful comments :) Here's my next build that I want to showcase. I was trying to create a cheap starter that wasn't going anywhere, so I played around with MOO and came up with this.

Overgrowth Abode

NjKUbVP.jpg
    rQU2FUJ.jpg
    BoAtbJK.jpg
    QzbdWi1.png
    hQMp42k.png
    Yll8iNW.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The design of Overgrowth Abode looks great! :) It looks very nice how you have used MOO to surround the house and place on the house the plants, trees and flowers! They look very great on the exterior of the home! The steel jail fencing is a nice touch in the build. Very nice exterior design of the home building. The roof covered front entrance porchway and back porch look nice. Nice backyard area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. Sims will enjoy having a drink or a meal from the cooler. It looks great how you have furnished the interior to reflect the theme of a hideaway. Nice corner TV watching area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. It is nice that you used the beds that came with Outdoor Retreat in your build.
    You have creatively designed the home! :)
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    What a great idea! I definitely see a old hermit living here!! Or an odd eccentric with a hidden lab in the basement!! The story ideas for this lot are endless!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    That overgrown house is pretty hilarious, that's some intense vegetation. Inside you can barely even tell! Except... for the grass growing in the foyer :wink:
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Just had a look at Overgrowth Abode in game, and it is such a fun build. :) Love not only the overgrowth but the way you set up the interior. Very creative!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks for the wonderful comment as always :)
    @Tiki5872 Thanks! The story I had in mind here was about ghost hunters who set up camp or criminals using the house as a hideout.
    @SpecterCody Thanks. I was supposed to put more overgrowth inside the house but thought about playability, so I came up with something else xD
    @BryonyRae Thanks for checking out my build :)
  • Options
    What a fun and a creative build! Good job! Will be adding to my favourites. :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    I love your Overgrowth Abode, creative as always! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    I tried recreating the bedroom I have in real life. It looks more cluttered than the one in-game though :D My simself is also enjoying the room in these pictures.

Visit My Room

hGNkwq3.png
    ndRNJVD.png
    H5qwevD.png
    3Xl5BM5.png
  • Options
    It is great that you have created a simversion of your real life bedroom! :) Your bedroom is very nice! The clothes on the bedhead wall and shoes rack beside the bed looks nice. The pile of books and the clothing on the floor look great! The row of books and the vehicles on the shelves look nice. The red and white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Very nice study desk table nook in the room for your simself to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The noticeboard and posters on the wall look great there. The wall of dressers looks nice. Your simself is very nice! It is nice the room has windows for your simself and yourself to enjoy sunshine coming in whilst simming on the computer.
    The bedroom looks great! It would be special for you to have in your game! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow :)

A friend of mine who got married just a few days ago messaged me and asked if I could make her her dream house in the game. She's a good friend of mine, and I wanted to congratulate her by making this build extra special. I was able to come up with this build according to her request, and she told me that she really loves it. It was like doing a challenge because of her specific requests: No expansion/stuff packs, rustic but not too granny-like, budget of 70k, roof with overgrowth, and a garden with overgrowth. She wanted to thank me by giving me a stuff pack, but sadly, Origin doesn't allow that. Nevertheless, I had fun building this for her.

16 Pinecrest Lane

goF8eq7.jpg
    The kitchen was the place she loved the most.
    ATJ9clV.jpg
    1hDWT7L.png
    RIHBvfx.jpg
    Jt6VjSJ.png
    lGk2H5t.jpg
    1cyn7Ri.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations to your friend that got married :) It was very kind and thoughtful of you to create her dream home in the game. Her dream home that you have created for her is so very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing with the overgrowth on it looks very nice! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them along the front edges of the home. The shutters look nice either sides of the front door, and it is nice that you have placed roses plants in planters for sims to pass through when entering the home. The design and furnishing of the kitchen looks so very nice! The white colour scheme of the room is very nice! Very nice island curved stove and bar stools counter! The hanging pots and fruit crates are nice kitchen touches in the room and the water can flowers are pretty for sims to see when cooking and dining there. The brick texture of the walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the views whilst preparing meals. Very nice TV and fireplace alcove in the living room! The vehicles and picture are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching TV and warming up near the fire. The study desk area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have a combination of brick walls and wooden walls, and the blinds there look nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The coat stand near the door is a nice home touch. The corner of wooden walls looks great! Very nice master bedroom! The white lamps look nice on the bedside tables. It is nice that there are the homely touches of the clothes shelves and shoes racks in the room. The bed head windows are very nice! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in onto their beds. The art nook on the outside patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting in the sunshine, looking out at the very pretty flowers and plants in the backyard! The flowers and plants look so nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating their meals at the picnic table, enjoying dining in the nice setting and outdoors air. The flowers watering can is a nice touch on top of the table. The placement of the windows in the home is very nice!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Your latest build is adorable! Love the interiors too! Especially the living area and the bedroom. Good idea to try to recreate your real life bedroom too. I have often thought of trying to create the simmified version of my real life home. :)