Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pronteran Places and Creations - Old Thread; New Showcase Thread Up!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello. :) I will repost here what I wrote on the contest thread
    Caduceous Drive is a very nice home! :) The flowers, plants, rocks and trees on the edges of the home look so nice! Very nice planter box upper patio! Very nice roofing! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior looks very nice. The kitchen, bar and dining areas are very nice! The brick texture of the walls looks nice. Very nice bar area! It looks nice how you have framed the drink display shelves on the wall. The wall lights either sides of the bar look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. It looks nice how you have used the screen shade to separate off the dining area. The hanging pots are a nice home touch in the kitchen. The outdoors pool patio is so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have done the pools! The type of and placement of the trees through the outdoors areas looks very nice! The plants in the backyard give a very nice nature and calming feel to the build.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Caduceus Drive is a gorgeous modern build, love the pool area and the interior design is beautiful and stylish :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    Hello my dear pronterus. :) Your "42 Caduceus Drive" is a very nice renovated house. I like the open design of the rooms. The number of large windows is very good. I think, some overdo it with this windows. I like your landscaping in front and back of the house. Especially the pool area with the different heights. Nice idea with the interrupted fences. :) Well done! ;)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Thank you for all your wonderful comments @yanti68 @rosemow @masajo @XLiveleX :)
  • Options
    I've been working on improving the way I do interiors lately. Here are four bedrooms that are my interpretation of the Four Symbols of Chinese Constellations. In Japanese, they're called Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryuu, and Byakko.

Genbu or Black Tortoise
    2gy0qqd.png
    Suzaku or Vermillion Bird
    hsp8nt.png
    Seiryuu or Azure Dragon
    2vd63yf.png
    Byakko or White Tiger
    2h8cxg2.png
  • Options
    Each of the bedrooms are very nice! :) The colour schemes of the rooms are very nice! It looks very nice the way you have used different curtains and blinds for each of the rooms. The types of and placement of the plants in the rooms looks very nice! Very nice sitting areas in the rooms. The red and brown colour scheme of the Suzaku bedroom looks very rich and nice! The type of curtains looks very elegant. It is nice that you have an easel in the room for sims to enjoy painting on. The wall paneling in the room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the floor rugs in each of the rooms to enhance the rest of the furnishings in the room. The different type of wall lights in each room suit the well the particular bedroom.
    The furnisjings and layout of each of the bedrooms are very nice! :)
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Those interiors are pretty neat! I like the distinct themes you chose and how you used the space. You make me want to get creative with interiors :smile:
  • Options
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful rooms! I especially like the red and the azure rooms! Great job as always @pronterus !
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thanks @yanti68 :)
  • Options
    More practice with interior design. I made a hotel room with bright colors.

Summer Hotel Room

o0ork8.png
    20pbndc.png
    fc6znq.png
    6gxw5e.png
    Bonus: I got carried away and even added a toilet for it. :D
    21bkhlc.png
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Nice places @pronterus! Thanks for the friend add too :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Thanks and no prob @Sorceress :)
  • Options
    The layout and furnishing of Summer Hotel Room is very nice! :) The colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It is nice and summery! It is great that you have double beds in the room. The sunflowers and butterflies pictures on the bedhead wall are sunny and pretty for sims to see when waking up in the mornings. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the room. The hanging robes and shoes racks give a nice home touch. Very nice windows armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there watching TV with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The toiletries and books are nice touches on the bedside tables. Very nice dining area in the room. The condiments and fruit bowl are nice touches there.The blue pattern on the upper area of the walls creates a nice look and feel in the room.. It is great that you also created a bathroom to accompany the hotel room.
    The room is very nice :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh! Lovely colour palette! Perfect for summer! :D
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    You have some great builds here, @pronterus! Loved your Summer Hotel Room! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @vethesims :)
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    What a beautiful thread this is, you have such a nice way of designing and decorating your creations. I love your Summer Hotel Room. It looks so refreshing and relaxing. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Just dropping by to let you know that I really like your Modern Rustic Starter. :) Love the way you set up the exterior with those 3 potted plants looking like sculpture - creative curb appeal there! And the interior layout and décor is right on. A very sweet package for only 18k!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Just dropping by to let you know that I really like your Modern Rustic Starter. :) Love the way you set up the exterior with those 3 potted plants looking like sculpture - creative curb appeal there! And the interior layout and décor is right on. A very sweet package for only 18k!

Thanks @BryonyRae ! :) It's part of my effort to making my starters look better; both inside and outside :)

• Options
    Here's my latest entry for this week's UnderRenovation challenge. :) Original shell build by Zita, renovation by me. My main inspiration for this one is Akihabara in Tokyo. Download here.

26qbZXG.jpg
    yE2xqu1.jpg
    Lovely street view:
    S18vkDU.jpg
    The characters here read from top to bottom:
    Upper Red: Up
    Middle White: Japan
    Lower Red: Down

hnNjA9s.jpg
    Bar/Dining/Kitchen
    Js1YeQ9.png
    The study mimics an airplane control room
    tAmm8fk.png
  • Options
    I will repost here what I wrote on the contest thread.
    Boeing in Tokyo is so very nice! :) It looks very great! You have captured the city style so well! The setting up of city buildings with many posters, pictures and signage on it looks so very great! The lighting looks great! The night time view looks so great! It looks very great how you have set up the city streets under the plane! The patterning on the street resembles well a street! The enlarged vehicles travelling on the street look great! It looks great how you have placed items in the back of the truck. The street lights are nice either sides of the street. The clouds print look nice on the back exterior of the plane. It looks very nice how you have taken the night time picture with the moon in the sky. The cherry blossom trees look very pretty! The map stand is a nice touch in the build. Very nice bar area! It looks great how you have placed the walls either sides of the bar counter to create a bar nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The leafy pictures are nice touches on the wall, and the type of ceiling lights across the top of the bar complement well with the texture of the walls. The texture of the kitchen, bar and dining room walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have used the Asian themed screen shades to separate off the dining area. The airplane control room themed study looks very nice! It looks great how you have set up the study desk tables there! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you placed the bookshelves either sides of the bookcase.
    It is a very creatively designed build! It looks so great how you have based the build on a Japanese theme! :)
    Also it looks great how you using patterning to do the Japanese characters for up, down, and Japan! It looks very nice how you have placed the trees and used the plants and hedging in the build. The chess playing nook area is very nice.
  • Options
    Here's a new build I thought of earlier. I was going for a mausoleum at first, but I ended up with this suspicious monument that has a vampire/criminal lair underneath. :)

Gallery Link: HERE

Facade:
    ePKZuNc.jpg
    Secret Entrance:
    i24yFSy.png
    Master's Bedroom:
    cxQd2LG.png
    (Those bottles on the wall are meant to be plasma for the vampire sim)
    Living Room/Feeding Room:
    XMHlj1g.png
    (This is where the vampire sim drinks plasma from a live sim)
    Master's Bath:
    HVGTLyw.png
    Pantry:
    MutP6ei.png
    (For human guests and the human henchman)
    Henchman's Room:
    M09LW7P.png
  • Options
    Suspicious Monument looks great! :) It looks great how you have set up the monument at the ground level, and then have the underground secret areas! The flowers look nice at the foot of the monument and the candles suit the build. It looks great how you have used the birds decor and star badge on the structure behind the monument! The setting for the monument looks great! The trees look great how you have placed them in the outdoors areas, hiding the monument. The secret bookcase entrance to underground area is great! Very nice furnishing of the home to suit the theme! The texture of the walls looks nice. The red and brown/black colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! The knight statues add great touches there. Very nice area where the bottles on the walls are ! The plasma bottles for the vampires are a great creative idea! It looks nice how you have placed them on the walls on the red bubble wall pattern. The plants are nice touches of green there. The study desk area is nice. The map picture complements well with the desk and suits the home. Very nice living/feeding room! It looks great how you have placed the medical items there to suit a vampire feeding there! It doesn't sound very nice for other sims! The marble flooring in the bathroom looks nice and the red floor rug adds a nice look in the room. It is great that you have included a kitchen in the build for human guests. The bedroom looks great! The clothes shelf and shoes look great in the corner nook. The tools wall decor gives a great look in the room.
    The design of the build to suit your theme is creatively great! :)