Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(02/02/17) SpecterCody's Showcase - Rococo Retreat (pg.15)

SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi fellow Simmers, I wanted to create a post where I can show some of my work. We all know how the gallery goes by now! I'll start off by saying that I have been playing the Sims since the original and have owned most of the expansions between then and now. Its been great seeing how the game has evolved as well as the people who play it. I love that it still draws such an active and creative community. And now for some lots!

**NEW**
Towering Tudor: This top heavy home is only for the most discerning and refined Sims! Its 3 stories with a basement. It features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study and a lovely basement with bar, den and workshop. You can download it here: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/77661BF9DEF111E48CCB55E4B4723409?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SpecterCody&max=25

6n9Zj2d.png

BsUQQOJ.png

Mq4UIBK.png

6AdqGC0.png

rrtLWyU.png

QNXFrU7.png

v9fE0IB.png

gHWI3TF.png

fVbYZoF.png

GA3hDO6.png

Powder Blue Cottage: This tiny cottage may only have two bedrooms but its fully furnished and great for a young couple wanting a more affordable option. You can download it here: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/3A8FBA8B9D9B11E487E34F6B9AD45A01?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SpecterCody&max=25

SFbHwe3.png

4dW5Za7.png

JumkZLP.png

SYWktLg.png

KZ8xsk0.png

METXYvH.png

Anne Teak's Shop: A cute and charming antique store with lots of furnishing and Sim made paintings to sell. You can furnish the upstairs apartment if you want somewhere for your Sim to stay.

Download: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/33F87087DB9E11E48C103D37B356AEC4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=SpecterCody&max=25

vW7r23k.jpg

hr8LB0q.jpg

Zonml8U.jpg

j9NfvQH.jpg

Fairy-Tale Tudor: A super cute and tiny fantasy home for your inner hobbit! I spend a lot of time perfecting the details, it is the first lot I have shared on the gallery. I hope you like it! You can download here: http://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/A8B955A3922B11E488C116BAA55E1581?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SpecterCody&max=25

ocUVKxL.png

6UFS18S.png

NO2eVNa.png

A4i5DJF.png

s7QIoON.png

TkRmMvt.png
Post edited by SpecterCody on

Comments

• Options
    jaliceajalicea Posts: 1 New Member
    Can't wait to download these! Great job! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) Ann Teak's Shop is such a very nice antiques store! The name of it is great! Very nice exterior design of the building! It looks very nice! The roofing is very nice! The brickwork texture and the red colour of the exterior looks nice. The front porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there! Nice seat bench sitting there for sims to enjoy sitting in the outdoors air. The open shutter windows look pretty. The fruit picture besude the front door is nice for sims to see as they enter the store, It looks nice how you have placed the large plants along the edge of the front porch. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The front bay window area is very nice! The floral cart, pots of plants, and the sun, birds and bull decor on items on the wall are nice touches there. Nice water fountain area. The plants and rooster look nice placed around the edges of it. The window area is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the store. It looks great how you have placed the large tall trees on the corners of the store. The awnings look nice how you have used and placed them over the windows. The flower box and planter box windows in the build look very pretty. Nice umbrella civered tables for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine. The chimney is a nice touch in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the store! It looks very nice how you have placed the paintings on the walls. It is nice that you have paintings still on easels too.
    It is a very nice build :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds. :) Ann Teak's Shop is such a very nice antiques store! The name of it is great! Very nice exterior design of the building! It looks very nice! The roofing is very nice! The brickwork texture and the red colour of the exterior looks nice. The front porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there! Nice seat bench sitting there for sims to enjoy sitting in the outdoors air. The open shutter windows look pretty. The fruit picture besude the front door is nice for sims to see as they enter the store, It looks nice how you have placed the large plants along the edge of the front porch. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The front bay window area is very nice! The floral cart, pots of plants, and the sun, birds and bull decor on items on the wall are nice touches there. Nice water fountain area. The plants and rooster look nice placed around the edges of it. The window area is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the store. It looks great how you have placed the large tall trees on the corners of the store. The awnings look nice how you have used and placed them over the windows. The flower box and planter box windows in the build look very pretty. Nice umbrella civered tables for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine. The chimney is a nice touch in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the store! It looks very nice how you have placed the paintings on the walls. It is nice that you have paintings still on easels too.
    It is a very nice build :)

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy that you really liked it :)
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Your designs on both the outside and inside are quite beautiful! I love the attention to detail~
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    Your designs on both the outside and inside are quite beautiful! I love the attention to detail~

Thank you for your kind comment! :smile:
  • Options
    Fairy Tale Tudor is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice curved roofing and the dormers are very nice! The flower box windows look very pretty. The wooden panelling on the exterior gives such a nice look to the home! The flower topped roof over the front and back porches look very nice. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flower boxes under the front windows, and the flowers in the front corner nook areas look very nice. Very nice wraparound back porch patio ! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table there eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the build. Very nice type of and placement of the windows in the build. The balconies are very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice window dining area. Sims will enjoy sitting dining at the table with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The coat stand and mirror is a nice home touch beside the door. The living room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other. Sims will enjoy chatting there whilst watching tv and warming up near the fire. The plants are nice nature touches in the room. The flowers on the kitchen counters are nice for sims to see whilst preparing meals there. It is great that you have an island counter in the kitchen.Very nice bedrooms. The pictures on the bedhead walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The floor rug in the upper level bedroom adds a nice look in the room, and looks nice on the wooden flooring. The floor texture in the downstairs bathroom looks nice.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Fairy Tale Tudor is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice curved roofing and the dormers are very nice! The flower box windows look very pretty. The wooden panelling on the exterior gives such a nice look to the home! The flower topped roof over the front and back porches look very nice. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flower boxes under the front windows, and the flowers in the front corner nook areas look very nice. Very nice wraparound back porch patio ! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table there eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the build. Very nice type of and placement of the windows in the build. The balconies are very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice window dining area. Sims will enjoy sitting dining at the table with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The coat stand and mirror is a nice home touch beside the door. The living room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other. Sims will enjoy chatting there whilst watching tv and warming up near the fire. The plants are nice nature touches in the room. The flowers on the kitchen counters are nice for sims to see whilst preparing meals there. It is great that you have an island counter in the kitchen.Very nice bedrooms. The pictures on the bedhead walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The floor rug in the upper level bedroom adds a nice look in the room, and looks nice on the wooden flooring. The floor texture in the downstairs bathroom looks nice.
    The home is very nice :)

Thanks again rosemow! You never miss a detail it seems! I'm glad you like this one as well :smiley:
  • Options
    kezflakekezflake Posts: 124 Member
    Very detailed lots, these are really quite good. I really like the way you built the bay windows on Anne Teak's Shop, they look very real.
  • Options
    kezflake wrote: »
    Very detailed lots, these are really quite good. I really like the way you built the bay windows on Anne Teak's Shop, they look very real.

Thank you, I am glad you like my lots! The new windows do work excellent for bay windows or vintage storefronts.
  • Options
    *Update* I added a new lot "Powder Blue Cottage", please see the original post! :smile:
  • Options
    Powder Blue Cottage is very nice! :) The covered over wraparound porch is so very nice! It looks nice how you have used the columns there. Nice seat bench sitting areas on the porch for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air. It looks great how you have done the steps off the different sections of the porch. Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing looks so very nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks very nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the blue open shutter windows in the build . Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seat bench looking out at the views. The plants there look nice placed in the corner nooks. It looks nice how you have placed a row of tall trees along the back fencing. The flowers look pretty around the base of the birdbath. It looks nice how you have placed the hedging either sides of the lot. Nice side gate entrance to the backyard. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living areas looks nice, and nice wall paneling. Very nice kitchen! The cabinets look great how you have placed them on the kitchen corner, and the sunflowers on the island bar stool counter are a cheery sunny touch there for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting on the stools eating a meal or when cooking. The teapot on the counter is a nice kitchen touch. Very nice window dining alcove area. Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in when dining. The type of dining seats that you have used looks nice and suits the type of home. The patterned floor rug there looks nice. Very nice living area for sims to enjoy chatting whilst resting on the sofas watching tv, or they may like sitting there reading a book from the bookcase. The green wall tiling in the bathroom looks very nice. The vase, tissue box and soap on the wall shelf are nice homely touches there. It is nice that you have placed a floor mat beside the bath for sims to stsnd on when getting in and out of the bath tub. The wooden flooring of the bedrooms looks nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the Anne Teak shop! Very clever and done well!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very gorgeous and cozy builds you have! :smiley:
    I'll try to check it out in the gallery to fave each of your builds! Awesome work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    @rosemow @Ash072 @RyeCris16 Thank you all for your kind comments! It motivates me to keep building more :smiley:
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your builds are gorgeous! I love your attention to detail! My favorite though is Fairy Tale Tudor... absolutely stunning!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Your builds are gorgeous! I love your attention to detail! My favorite though is Fairy Tale Tudor... absolutely stunning!! <3

Thank you! I am quite fond of that one too. I have a new fantasy tudor coming out soon :smile:
  • Options
    *Update* Added new lot, Towering Tudor!
  • Options
    Towering Tudor is so very nice! :) The exterior of the home looks so nice! The roofing is very nice! The yellow flower box windows look pretty! The front porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have double steps there. Very nice placement of the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The basement bar is very nice! The brown wall paneling there and throughout the home gives a rich feel to the home. The brown and green colour scheme of the basement room looks nice. Nice sofa and armchair seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat or watching TV . The books and candles are nice touches on the coffee table between the seats. Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The curtained drinks display cabinets alcove is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels either sides of the bar. Very nice layout and furnishing of each of the levels of the home! The kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Nice island bar stool counter. The brick texture of the kitchen wall looks nice. The plates decor is a nice kitchen touch on the wall. The dining area alcove is very nice! The green curtains look very nice how you have placed them there. The wooden flooring through the home looks nice. The master bathroom alcove looks so nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there. Very nice sitting area near the bathroom! Sims will enjoy resting on the arnchair reading a book from the bookcase and the fireplace will keep the area warm. The red flowers are nice touches either sides of the clock. They are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The patterned floor rugs through the home add nice touches in the rooms. Very nice study! Nice art nook area in the corner. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or like sitting at the study desk table or on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Towering Tudor is so very nice! :) The exterior of the home looks so nice! The roofing is very nice! The yellow flower box windows look pretty! The front porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have double steps there. Very nice placement of the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The basement bar is very nice! The brown wall paneling there and throughout the home gives a rich feel to the home. The brown and green colour scheme of the basement room looks nice. Nice sofa and armchair seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting and having a chat or watching TV . The books and candles are nice touches on the coffee table between the seats. Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The curtained drinks display cabinets alcove is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels either sides of the bar. Very nice layout and furnishing of each of the levels of the home! The kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Nice island bar stool counter. The brick texture of the kitchen wall looks nice. The plates decor is a nice kitchen touch on the wall. The dining area alcove is very nice! The green curtains look very nice how you have placed them there. The wooden flooring through the home looks nice. The master bathroom alcove looks so nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there. Very nice sitting area near the bathroom! Sims will enjoy resting on the arnchair reading a book from the bookcase and the fireplace will keep the area warm. The red flowers are nice touches either sides of the clock. They are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The patterned floor rugs through the home add nice touches in the rooms. Very nice study! Nice art nook area in the corner. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or like sitting at the study desk table or on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase.
    The home is very nice! :)

Thanks so much for noticing all the details! I'm glad you liked the bar cabinet alcove since I had to make a modern cabinet feel more traditional. I look forward to your detailed comments so thanks again :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very impressive builds you have here :) I will look you up in the gallery :smiley:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Towering Tudor is very gorgeous Tudor! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very cozy and charming, and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your garden area on each sides and even your pond at the back. And your interior, cozy! Very nice use of Victorian furnishing and your color scheme, a nice Medieval feeling.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    @Manssom Thanks I'll have to subscribe to you as well! You made Euphoria right? Congrats on the Maxis Fave! @RyeCris16 thanks a lot! I'm glad you like a cozy theme too! We may have a limited selection in furnishings but its well suited to this warm Victorian style.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    @Manssom Thanks I'll have to subscribe to you as well! You made Euphoria right? Congrats on the Maxis Fave!
    Yup :) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are wonderful! I am loving the decor and the architecture of each home. Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Your tower is great! My favorite parts are the pillared off bathtub area the overall attention to aesthetic you display throughout the build! Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png