Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coalition X- An Interactive Adventure Show- Episode 2 Part Two

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    And heads up, the thing I just posted with not be a decision you will have to make.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    I need to finish @ThePartySim's interview before I can continue on with the story.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cool... :smiley:
  • Options
    ThePartySimThePartySim Posts: 852 Member
    @x_MG_x Oops, I meant to write in to you Jake! Am I supposed to write you back with something? I assumed no because you said it wasn't like an rp... Sorry for my miscommunication!
    My stories:
    A Graying World http://agrayingworld.wordpress.com/
    Sim Star Idol http://simstaridol.wordpress.com
    How to Be a Star http://howtobeastarstory.blogspot.com/ [Complete!]
  • Options
    @x_MG_x Oops, I meant to write in to you Jake! Am I supposed to write you back with something? I assumed no because you said it wasn't like an rp... Sorry for my miscommunication!

Let me clear on that. There are some moments where it may seem like a rp but I'm gonna try these moments as much as possible.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ebonwings13ebonwings13 Posts: 254 Member
    Bwaha, Kaylee's attracted to Ace, eh? Interesting. XD
  • Options
    ThePartySimThePartySim Posts: 852 Member
    Bwaha, Kaylee's attracted to Ace, eh? Interesting. XD

Well Ace is quite the character ;)

My stories:
    A Graying World http://agrayingworld.wordpress.com/
    Sim Star Idol http://simstaridol.wordpress.com
    How to Be a Star http://howtobeastarstory.blogspot.com/ [Complete!]
  • Options
    All the interviews are done. The story will be advanced soon. I may send an e-mail to all of you guys about what happens next.

Also, just a warning, if I stated that I have sent an e-mail to all of you or you haven't seen a reply to an e-mail in 24 hours, then tell me about it since you may of not gotten it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Can't wait for you all to meet Pahana a bit more. I sent in my next answer thing btw.
  • Options
    Bumpity Bump ;)
  • Options
    Okay, I'm gonna change the one week to reply to something to five days. I'm gonna change the one week rule to five days. Vul and Ebon has yet to reply to my latest "decision" e-mail at all. If Vul and Ebon don't reply at all, I am gonna say that they didn't raise their hand and they both will earn a DQ.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    So @x_MG_x you'd rather us talk about the weapons here?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    So @x_MG_x you'd rather us talk about the weapons here?

I will prefer it through e-mail since this is more in-character stuff with which weapons get which. Plus, I rather stuff be done through e-mail in case some lurker comes in and gets mad about stuff that will happen in the next episode (Trust me, there a lot of anti-spoiler people who just get mad at the slightest of spoilers)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    With all of the decisions are made, I shall begin working on the next episode soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Just a sneak peak on the episode

8u9vpXs.jpg

The girl is Malvina Page. If you are not a player in this game, then let's just say that she plays a prominent role in the first episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay I finish taking all of the screenshots. It may be a long while for the whole entire episode as it is a long one and I have to edit some of the photos (mostly the one in the plane scene) so I think I may split the episodes into different parts.

The first part is mainly the interviews so be on the look-out for that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Cool! :smiley:
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    7. Please do not spoil how certain scenes played out. You are allowed to say names of characters but you can say what role they play in. For example, if we were doing a Harry Potter story instead, you can not say stuff such as "Dumbledore dies". If you want to refer certain scenes, then just refer them as briefly as possible (such as the Interview scene or the Plane Scene as those scenes does not give away a lot of "spoilerish" info). The reason I have this rule is because there are some people who just get very angry at the slightest of spoilers and I don't want any lurkers to come in and say "Hold on. Are you telling me he/she died?" And yes, I understand that the "Dumbledore dies" thing is a "spoiler" but I just feel as if that is a spoiler that everybody kinda knows.

I added this. I usually don't mind spoilers all the much to be honest since you are gonna find out eventually but I don't want anti-spoiler lurker to come in and be upset just because you spoiled something.

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hmm, I got a better spoiler... : Harry is a Wizard. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Okay the first part of the episode is done in terms of typing and stuff.

However, I will like to make an intro for this show just because I haven't done for a show in a while. Also, I'm not gonna edit the intro in case somebody dies as those characters will still be issued as a "series regular" since this isn't exactly a reality show where once you get eliminated, you are basically no longer a "series regular".

However, I am getting tired and I think I will just go to bed for the day. So, see you guys tomorrow.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    The intro is out now-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_D3Vxf6LlQ&feature=youtu.be

Now, I added an "Also Starring" slot for characters that can be considered NPCs but they shall play mayor roles in the story. However, they only shall be added when they actually appear in the episode unlike the "Starring" characters in which they still be credited after they may possibly die.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Just a quick note, I tried to make the interviews as brief and short as possible. I may have to cut out certain scenes and I may remove/edit certain dialogue from your sims. However, the dialogue that is removed/edited is the dialogue that won't dramatically change your sims as I'm not make your sim will say "I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I also edited some of the lines that Malvina stated because I feel those lines portrayed Malvina better.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Good job with the intro Jake :smiley:
  • Options
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Cool! :smiley: