Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coalition X- An Interactive Adventure Show- Episode 2 Part Two

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I sat at my desk, just minding my own business. Working on some type of writing, per usual, I suddenly got a chill. Like, I felt someone talking about me. As I went to the forums, I noticed my summons. Hehehehe....

Honestly, I think I can find the time, but that means it usually takes away from my story time. My priority currently is to get my post about my award up. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow. If I get lucky, I could make a male sim on Friday (CC Free because it's easier). I'm somewhat busy, but Romeo & Juliet is done (basically), so I could be added.

I've never made an evil sim before, though. I'm just too sweet and innocent. ;) However, for Jake, I'll do it. B)

Yep R&J is finally over... :wink: You're just waiting for the very last episode...
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I sat at my desk, just minding my own business. Working on some type of writing, per usual, I suddenly got a chill. Like, I felt someone talking about me. As I went to the forums, I noticed my summons. Hehehehe....

Honestly, I think I can find the time, but that means it usually takes away from my story time. My priority currently is to get my post about my award up. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow. If I get lucky, I could make a male sim on Friday (CC Free because it's easier). I'm somewhat busy, but Romeo & Juliet is done (basically), so I could be added.

I've never made an evil sim before, though. I'm just too sweet and innocent. ;) However, for Jake, I'll do it. B)

Lo, do you want a reservation by the way?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Lo, do you want a reservation by the way?

Yeah, sounds good. Sign my sim up for the pimp position. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I am still accepting sign-ups, everyone. So, if you want to join please speak.

I'm gonna have some sort of deadline for when I will stop accepting sign-ups which will be at midnight on June 1st. This will give Vul and Party some sort of time to make their sims ready once they are no longer busy in my opinion unless they ask for an extension on their sim (though if they just have everything planned about their sims without the actual link to the sim, then they could send me their applications and give me their sims before I actually start on the episode which I probably won't do until I have reached all of the decisions made by you guys to be honest).
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @lovesstorms How creepy that must have been for you, you poor wee lamb. Must be some kinda of telepathic signal, I blame Goobleck but could be anything really. To be honest I'm glad you have time to play since it feels like months since we last spoke. As for sweet and innocent...bahahahaha! Sweet, perhaps. Innocent, not a chance. As for pimping, i'm sure that will most certainly amuse Zelena.

<3
  • Options
    Unfortunately, Lo may not be the pimp. Vul sent me his application for a male sim.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    This is not a bump.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Okay, I think I am changed the deadline to 5/30th or when Lo and Party send me their apps.

And another thing, I am gonna add a new rule stating to not to godmod. This is basically having a sim not made by you does something that their creator did not make them do.

Just to set this clear, if Alleen was god-modding, this would be god-modding

Jaimee felt feelings for the Black Cowboy. They woohoo together and Jaimee turned out to be pregnant with his child.

This would be godmodding as the Black Cowboy may of not felt the same way as Jaimee and having them woohoo and Jaimee being pregnant with the Black Cowboy's child may be something that Vul may not want to happen.

This would be an okay example.

Jaimee felt feelings for the Black Cowboy. Jaimee then walked up to him and asks him on a date.

This would be okay as if Vul does not want the Black Cowboy to be in a relationship with Jaimee, then he has the decision to reject her.

So far, none of you have been godmodding but I just want to state that for future events.

And just for the record, this may not be an accurate representative of Jaime and the Black Cowboy.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ThePartySimThePartySim Posts: 852 Member
    Hey, just letting you know I'll have my sim to you by Tuesday the latest. I'm on a family vacation and I leave for home tomorrow :p
    My stories:
    A Graying World http://agrayingworld.wordpress.com/
    Sim Star Idol http://simstaridol.wordpress.com
    How to Be a Star http://howtobeastarstory.blogspot.com/ [Complete!]
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Woo! Two more before we can start!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm going to try to work on mine right now. Most likely, though, it won't be done until tomorrow. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Sent my sim in. I'm pretty proud with how he turned out :D
    My stories:
  • Options
    Okay, I have officially end the sign-ups. I will have a cast photo so be on the lookout for that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Okay, I have officially end the sign-ups. I will have a cast photo so be on the lookout for that.

Yay! :smiley:
  • Options
    CAST PHOTO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOUR SIMS! WOO!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Oh help, can't wait. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Contestants

OaiN3s4.jpg

From left to right

1. Pahana Naedara by Tiger- B)
    2. Ace Maddox by Party- :s
    3. Stormy Geddon by Lo- :s
    4. Kaylee Reynolds by ebon- :s
    5. Jaimee Reese by Alleen- B)
    6. The Black Cowboy by Vul- B)
    7. Zelena West by Shannen0- B)

Key-

B)= Has everything turned in
    :s = Still needs something from you
    o:) = Deceased
    >:) = Modkilled
    :| = Dropped out

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Also, something to take note- When I moved in the sims together, I've got a notification stating that Kaylee is attracted to Ace. Stating that
    tumblr_m3w5aroMP31qiee2g.gif
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Pahana looks great and so do all the others. Vul, what's up with yours? He's so odd. Zelena over in the right...Ace has really unique hair, and the others are all really nifty. Can't wait to see more.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Pahana looks great and so do all the others. Vul, what's up with yours? He's so odd. Zelena over in the right...Ace has really unique hair, and the others are all really nifty. Can't wait to see more.

I set the grey/black/white skin on the darkest and I colored every piece of clothing pitch black. He is the complete opposite of an old Dutch cartoon The White Cowboy, the cowboy with the best manners in the whole Wild West... >:)
    Banner.png
  • Options

I set the grey/black/white skin on the darkest and I colored every piece of clothing pitch black. He is the complete opposite of an old Dutch cartoon The White Cowboy, the cowboy with the best manners in the whole Wild West... >:)

Got it. Interesting....
  • Options

Got it. Interesting....

Mwuhahah... >:)>:)>:)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Yeah, when I saw Vul's application, nothing really was stated about his skintone and I thought he wasn't going to take his name literally.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    So, is this kind of like a role play sort of thing?

Edit: In regards to the email you sent.
    My stories:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    So, is this kind of like a role play sort of thing?

Edit: In regards to the email you sent.

Kinda but not really. It's more of a telltale game where down the line, you have to make decisions that will impact the story.

For example, let's just say that the group needs to get something before the antagonists of the story gets it. You face a hallway with a door on the left or the door on the right. The door on the left is quicker but has many enemies trying to kill you while the door on the right is the complete opposite. It's up to you guys to either take the door on the left or the door on the right.
    BTW, call me Jake.