Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coalition X- An Interactive Adventure Show- Episode 2 Part Two

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    It was all okay. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    It was all okay. :)

I was kinda sad that I couldn't fit in the name conversation. That was kinda hilarious due to Malvina being all surprised and such.

In case you do not understand, Malvina asked the Black Cowboy about his name assuming that the Black Cowboy is a nickname and not his "real" name. Let's just say that Malvina had the wrong assumption.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I wonder if her parents grounded her for that.
    After all, she never appeared at the team again in person... >;)
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Double post.........
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Um, Vul, just for the record, please put your post in [*spoiler*][*/spoiler*] (remove the *s. Sorry but that post kinda has to deal with future events. Well, at least the second sentence that is.

But in response to that post-
    There is a bigger reason why she didn't appear in person. Reasons I do not want to say. And Malvina is old enough and doesn't necessary get grounded from her parents because she lives all alone.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Um, Vul, just for the record, please put your post in [*spoiler*][*/spoiler*] (remove the *s. Sorry but that post kinda has to deal with future events. Well, at least the second sentence that is.

But in response to that post-
    There is a bigger reason why she didn't appear in person. Reasons I do not want to say. And Malvina is old enough and doesn't necessary get grounded from her parents because she lives all alone.
    Pssst. It'll spice the whole show up and make her character hilariously ridiculous. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay. Just for the record, I promise that the next part will be out sometime Monday. I swear on it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cool! :smiley:
  • Options
    Hey while you guys wait, can you please vote here for my legacy heir? http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845163/heir-vote-for-waterford-legacy-generation-seven?new=1

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay I scheduled the episode to be out at 3:00 pm EST.

Please note due to how I wanted an episode to be out ASAP, I changed the formatting. There isn't really any dialogue and it will written as a detailed summary. However, it is not a short summary unlike my other summary episodes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
  • Options
    Cool episode Jake ;)
  • Options
    Tomorrow, I will advance the story and move onto the "decision-making" part.

In the end, you will see that the group split up into three different "teams" (With the three men being one "team", Zelena being by herself counting as another, and Jaimee/Pahama counting as the last "team"). Because, I will send three separate e-mails to those teams. These means that you will see e-mails and replies to your team members. For example, Vul will only see replies to the Coalition X e-mails from Lo and Party and not from Shannen, Alleen, and Tiger.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    And essentially, three different storylines will happen in the next episode because of that.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    All Coalition X e-mails are sent.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    All of the storylines are finished.

I am gonna spilt each "storyline" into three parts. The first part contains the storyline of Stormy, Ace, and the Black Cowboy. The second part contains Zelena's storyline. The third part contains the storyline of Jaimee and Pahana.

And apologies if I misspelled Pahana with Pahama. Pahana's name reminds me of Panama and I may the tendency to replace the N with a M. I know I may a lot of grammar errors of how I tend to forget certain words in sentences but that was me typing fast and not proofreading while Pahama/Pahana error is sort of when you do a certain thing a lot and it is kinda hard for you to do an "alternate" way for that thing where I am basically used to typing Panama (due it being one of my favorite seasons of Survivor in terms of characters) in which I often type the word Pahama instead of Pahana by accident.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Also,
    In the storyline of Pahana and Jaimee, Jaimee's father plays some sort of role. When I moved her father in the household, I got the notification that Jaimee was attracted to her father. I'm not kidding. Though I didn't really make them exactly blood-related through CAS.

Minor Spoilers for the plot line of Pahana and Jaimee.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Also,
    In the storyline of Pahana and Jaimee, Jaimee's father plays some sort of role. When I moved her father in the household, I got the notification that Jaimee was attracted to her father. I'm not kidding. Though I didn't really make them exactly blood-related through CAS.

Minor Spoilers for the plot line of Pahana and Jaimee.

Ooooh, interesting! >:D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay I have took the pictures for the first part. I will have the first part sometime next week.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Okay. The first part is still in works. I feel really bad for possibly making you wait a long time.

Also, like the last episode, some scenes may be edited for an easier time with me but it should not have any impact on what decision you make. And I will have some flashbacks to what some characters stated in which they will be in Black and White.

As a sneak peak, I shall give you a picture of a girl who goes by the name of the Daughter who will play an important role in the next few episodes (in which I can't state her role yet).

b4jB0yw.jpg
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Cool... :smiley:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I finish typing the episode. However, I'm gonna go take a nap and when I'm done, I am gonna proof-read the episode. I haven't proofreading a lot of past episodes as I never really proofread stuff (which explain why I have some bad typos in certain sentences) but I want to get into the habit of proofreading since in this episode, nobody really knows everything that has happened in it due to everybody getting separated at the end of the last episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Cool... :smiley: Can't wait...
  • Options
    Episode 2 Part 1 is up now.

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2015/08/coalition-x-episode-2-part-1.html

Also,

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V