Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2016
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    And I rest my case. BTW, we should really get back on topic.

Yes, I know back on topic here it is: After a short triangle programing of limitless dementions we now return you back to the our regularly schedule program: Things you didn't know!

One thing I didn't know in Syvan Glade is the Sun never sets!

I also am going to test to see if aging stops in Syvan Glade.

I started this thread called Did you know time stops in Syvan Glade.

My sim went in the same age at 5:00pm and left at 3:00am in the morning and still the same age, I wasn't paying that much attention to her age because I been trying to find those elusive Easter Eggs. I found all but 1. Also when the spawners show I get them all but the last one.

Edit: oops sorry for got the thread link:
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    There are 8 Triangles Your have to count the two big ones also for they are.

Now back an Topic, It does seem like time stops in both the glade and the grotto.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2016
    Did you know when you got a lot of elders close to dying, your elders that is at the last leg seem to live longer. Reason for that is because there is only one grim reaper in the game, to determine who dies the game throws the dice of life and death and whoever is chosen the grim comes and pays them a visit and reaps them if they don't have there down payment on life ready for him or a significate friend that can delay death for another day. Sims that are played get tombstones of Life and Death, other ghost can use the blank tombstones as temporary resting places. So once a ghost you can run around the town and never die! This is why the NPC in the hospital don't loose their jobs if they die, because a ghost doing the job keeps the game from spawning new hospital employees, but non hospital employees have to be alive ghosts can't get sick.

Edit: fixed a typo
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Just found out today Johnny Zest is a Landgraab :)

That you can plead for a life to the Grim Reaper
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited April 2016
    Right now I got an easter bunny and my angry sim suddenly rushed to bunny and hit her >.>

3Qa3AP8.jpg
    WXv6nYO.jpg
    hiTvTHE.jpg
    9hDqHHp.jpg
    While he kept hitting her, her eyes changed like this.

eQCnC1q.jpg
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    s1mszzang wrote: »
    Right now I got an easter bunny and my angry sim suddenly rushed to bunny and hit her >.>

3Qa3AP8.jpg
    WXv6nYO.jpg
    hiTvTHE.jpg
    9hDqHHp.jpg

eQCnC1q.jpg

Bad Sim! Bad bunny hater!
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    alishamartin97alishamartin97 Posts: 43 Member
    Can't believe I didn't know some of this stuff hahaha
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »

3Qa3AP8.jpg
    WXv6nYO.jpg
    hiTvTHE.jpg
    9hDqHHp.jpg

eQCnC1q.jpg

awww that's so sad, that poor bunny.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Perhaps the bunny was the one starting it!

...nah. Poor bunny.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    Did you know when you got a lot of elders close to dying, your elders that is at the last leg seem to live longer. Reason for that is because there is only one grim reaper in the game, to determine who dies the game throws the dice of life and death and whoever is chosen the grim comes and pays them a visit and reaps them if they don't have there down payment on life ready for him or a significate friend that can delay death for another day. Sims that are played get tombstones of Life and Death, other ghost can use the blank tombstones as temporary resting places. So once a ghost you can run around the town and never die! This is why the NPC in the hospital don't loose their jobs if they die, because a ghost doing the job keeps the game from spawning new hospital employees, but non hospital employees have to be alive ghosts can't get sick.

Edit: fixed a typo

Actually when they die, they all die in one sitting. The only things that delay death are fitness level, active trait, and the long lived trait. If you stack all of those together, that sim can witness the birth of their great grandchildren to when they get their first job, if they didn't die to accidents. :o

I don't understand the tidbit with the "blank tombstone as a resting place" you mentioned. If you take in culling, blank tombstones don't have a use but become just a decorative item from what I've gotten in my playthrough, even to other ghosts? Did they change this? That's amazing if so!
    Or am I being silly and that was just an elaborate introduction to their immortality in the workplace? :s
  • Options
    Pipersfun2 wrote: »

3Qa3AP8.jpg
    WXv6nYO.jpg
    hiTvTHE.jpg
    9hDqHHp.jpg

eQCnC1q.jpg

:'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Sims can watch TV while they cook. :-)

xVaYqYe.png
    5mn7b8H.png
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    bcvjJmQ.jpg
    Q: How many triangles are in this picture?
    A: None.

(Just to be clear, the message here is "Seeing things that don't really exist.")

I see 8 triangles.
  • Options
    JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    I always make my Sims to Yoga Class on Sundays to get prepared for the week and I thought it was cool that after a class the Sims could chat about the class like in real life!
    71rbpi.png
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    idk if someone posted this already, but did you know that kids can have play dates. :)
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    Unsure if it was because of my child Sim, or the fact that she was playful, but when you have a broken neon sign you can get the option to "Laugh At Broken Sign".

2zaBQdN.png
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @crazycat_135 how can u arrange play dates?
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member

Sometimes when kids come home from school, you may get a text that asks if say Sally wants to bring Olivia over or Alexander, etc. Is that what you meant @crazycat_135 ?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    edited April 2016
    Did you know a mother will autonomously bottle feed and breastfeed? I don't know if they switch methods each time, but I've seen Eliza do both, all on her own.
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member

Sometimes when kids come home from school, you may get a text that asks if say Sally wants to bring Olivia over or Alexander, etc. Is that what you meant @crazycat_135 ?

I'm not crazycat, but play dates work like actual dates for adults except for the fact that you can't create that event yourself. You get a text from your child's friend (who is also a child) which says "would you like to come over for a play date?". So you if you decide to go there's a timer, and as long as you play games with and socialize with your child's friend they'll get a playful moodlet as a reward for a successful play date. I hope I explained this so you all could understand! :)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Cool! Had no idea.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited April 2016
    Edit- didn't read what meepweep already posted
  • Options
    kakey2003kakey2003 Posts: 38 Member
    When your married sims are elders, they can renew their vows at a wedding arch :smiley:
  • Options
    s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member

you can defend like this(He is now 'slap them silly' http://simsvip.com/2014/09/07/the-sims-4-mischief-skill/)

apyZedi.jpg
    Pixviph.jpg
    KoOt1Qw.jpg

But sometimes, gets slapped
    DgYu64H.jpg
    l8Nzd8k.jpg
    nsyciz3.jpg
  • Options
    idk if someone posted this already, but did you know that kids can have play dates. :)

No I didn't know that, thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top