March 5 - Maxis Monthly today! Check this out for more details!

Things you didn't know!

I did not know sims could scoot into a double sized bed if its against the wall.

I also didn't know unemployed sims labeled themselves "stay-at-home mom" if they have a kid and you ask about their career! That's soo cute. :)

What's some other little things you just found out?
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Comments

• PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    I didn't know the first one actually, thanks for sharing!

Not really had one of those moments yet, haha! :D

<3
  • klmorganklmorgan Posts: 229 Member
    Oh I didn't know about that first fact! That's a nice little animation addition.
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,234 Member
    I didn't know that! Thanks. :)
  • mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    Oh no, XD @Bokimbol
    Link to my Facebook feel free to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/Spiritualanddifferent
    Link to my blog: https://www.merismusings.wordpress.com
    Link to my Twitter (used mainly for promoting my blog): https://twitter.com/BridgetW1990
    Add me on Origin: mwyatt139

event.png
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 388 Member
    Love this thread! I have learned so much!
    uCCjSTJ.png
    ~Legacy Updated Daily Click Picture for Chapters~
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,195 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    That first one is pretty awesome, I've always wanted that in Sims. I just wish sims could cuddle and not have a separation between them, it feels so cold.
    cutecouple_zpstln1rff6.png
    I don't see it... looks pretty cozy to me. =)
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited April 2015
    klmorgan wrote: »
    I didn't know until last night that there's an actual animation for the smoke coming from chimneys when the fireplace is being used. I was so confused why there was a random bit of smoke on the lot until I zoomed out lol.

Wow that's actually really cool! Can the chimneys be anywhere on the roof? lol or do they have to be near a fireplace? In fact, do Chimneys still function without a fireplace? XD
    Post edited by Prink34320 on
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I learned that once your Sim is level 10 in a career they can still get "raises" if they max their career bar again and again! :P

Yeah this was introduced in the March Patch! :D
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • TellexTellex Posts: 581 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I found out that the neighbourhoods are bigger than they looked lol, I looked around Magnolia Park and found that there are outdoor public toilets! I never knew that haha

I didn't know any of the things the OP commented were in the game, that's really cool! It's these small things that get me excited :3
    I found out that your Sims can coach their Children on swimming and splash them, they basically can do any interaction but with more added lol
    I found out that if your Sim finished High School with the A Grade they advance to level 3 in a Career they join.
    I found out that Sims can play with Children on playgrounds and pretend to be monsters on the Ship.
    I found out that Grim Reaper can be your employee.
    I found out that watering plants with your tears takes a while lol
    I found out that there are NPCs that have special interactions such as the Gym Trainer who can train your Sim and help them build up the Fitness Skill.

!?!? Gym trainers?? What! I did not even know they were in the game. How do you know who the gym trainer is?
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz