January 11 - First Friday Highlight of 2019! Click here to check it out!

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Nice thread. Lots of things I didn't know.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I've noticed that emotions give you a special interaction for each Skill your Sims learn and at different levels.
    I've noticed that some recipes and drinks are only unlocked from a specific career branch.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    Hmm... I saw the double bed scootch over once in another savegame, but now it's not working. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?
  • olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    Oh, and @applefeather2 , I think you have to click on the side of the bed you want them to sleep on. For example if you want the sim to sleep on the side against the wall, you have to click on that side!
    we way too young to get old <3
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,613 Member
    Are the little men and horses accessories for the doll house?
    Btw, that's one thing I wish my sims 3 game had.
    olyanaesme wrote: »
    Oh, and @applefeather2 , I think you have to click on the side of the bed you want them to sleep on. For example if you want the sim to sleep on the side against the wall, you have to click on that side!
    Ah, that might explain it, @olyanaesme. The wife kept getting out of bed when I clicked for the husband to get in. Ha, I likely told him to sleep on her side. :)

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,221 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    If your Sim has the Insane Trait they can talk to themselves and build up their Social Need lol

haha! That's awesome!

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

SY2g7Sv.gif