Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(02/02/17) SpecterCody's Showcase - Rococo Retreat (pg.15)

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    I love all these builds. Teach me your ways, senpai.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    @blossombombs Thank you! Not much to teach, it takes practice and lots of work. Just do your best to improve and you will get better :smile:
  • Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I absolutely love all your builds! So much detail and creativity! :) It makes me want to try to put a lot of detail into my own builds.
  • Options
    MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Gratulations, you deserve all those followers! Oh. Wow. wow....uhm wow? *stares* That's one seriously awesome castle! I don't want to be the maid on that masterpiece but they would have stunning scenery! The details are really wonderful, I never would have thought to use the Kragensteine (supportstones?) like that and the floating snowflakes are an inspired decoration. You fixed them on a wall and then deleted the wall, yes? I love how you make the walls so realistically medival, solid half walls and then fences. the double floor walls! I've seen those in real castles, it all fits! *stares some more* My computer will hate me but I'll disect- ahem, admire that build in game.
  • Options
    I haven't posted here in ages but I'd like to share my latest build with you all.

Rococo Retreat... an excessive, over-the-top and opulent mini-palace for your Sims.

zK1wJrA.png

tpiNYOS.png

PQhv9Pe.png

YzYZFQn.png

iAcExbp.png

nwm2Aee.png

No CC, playtested (found one "extra" chandelier on the top floor above the bath tub. My mouse has been double clicking and it accidentally places two objects sometimes)

40x30 Lot

Packs: Vampires, Romantic Garden and Get Together are the most important packs. Get Together, Backyard stuff, Movie Hangout and Spa Day were also used minimally.

Download here

Thanks for looking!

A special thanks to everyone who helped me reach 4k followers and 300k downloads, I really appreciate the support!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Rococo Retreat is such a very grand palace build! :) The exterior design of the building looks so very elegantly nice! The roofing looks so very great! Very nice layout of the build! The front outdoors areas look so nice! The hedging, sculptures and hedge arches look great! The water fountain feature looks pretty. The white colour of the exterior gives a very nice look to the build. The furnishing of the interior looks so very elegant! The floor patterning looks so very great! The sunroom is very nice! The plants and trees feature in the middle of the room looks very nice. The type and placement of the curtains in the rooms look very nice,
    It is a very grand home! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wow, Rococo Retreat is such a magnificent structure with fantastic fine detail, very elegant and beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Beautiful! Absolutely love the exterior of Rococo Retreat!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wowzers, Rococo Retreat has stunning architecture, love that exterior! Also love your interior design, sumptuous, luxurious and very tasteful. Awesome build!
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you rose for your detailed comment!

@masajo Thanks for the support as usual :smile:

@equuest Glad you like it!

@Corwim I'm happy you enjoyed the interior too. The colors were not my usual style!
  • Options
    MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Wow! Rococo Retreat looks amazing! Will take a closer look in game <3 You are a great builder :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Rococo Retreat is such a spectacularly creative build! :smiley::smiley:
    I really love your architecture, so grand and gorgeous! You really put a lot of effort in this lovely building! I really love on how yo incorporate with windows and that hanging wall things to make it even more grand! The roofing is so wonderful too, love the dormers, even at the back. Your landscaping is so fabulous! I really love the front landscape with a beautiful pathway, a hedge maze, and a peaceful fountain patio. Incorporating with a plant from Perfect Patio and a bush from Romantic Garden is really a wonderful idea! And your interior, so really gorgeous! Wonderful furnishing of this build, I love the soft color scheme. Wonderful flooring design as well! I particularly love the sunroom, so peaceful!
    I really love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA Cody! I am blown away by the grandeur of the architecture! Fantastic! Brilliant job! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    @Miliksim Thank you!

@RyeCris16 Thanks a bunch for your in-depth thoughts Rye! I had to find a use for that huge rose bush so I'm happy you like my topiaries :smile:

@yanti68 Thanks yanti, glad you like it!
  • Options
    HippiePurcellHippiePurcell Posts: 1 New Member
    beautiful designs I adore the Miami inspired places! I wish I could make something like this..are they avaialbel for download or are they private? I checked the gallery but nothing came up. I would never reupload it, or claim it as my own or anything bad like that.