Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IslaRose's Build Showcase - Vampire Stuff!

Comments

• Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    edited September 2015
    And some of my other recent builds (I've been on a bit of a spree..).

z6yc0xm.jpg
    pHs19DQ.jpg
    QHqXzrj.jpg
    jGs4TZI.jpg
    J7P8qKT.jpg
    Post edited by islarosexiv on
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The Orphanage/Boarding School build is very nice! :) The open shutter window dormers are very nice! Nice texture of the exterior of the home. The kids will have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars . Very nice layout of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have set up the bedrooms. It looks very nice how you have used the dormer areas as bed rooms and sofa seat sitting alcoves! The dining room is very nice! It looks nice how you have two dining tables, with seats placed on both sides of them and at the ends, for the kids to enjoy sitting and eating meals all together at the same time. Very nice study room! The wall of bookcases looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the study desk tables in the middle of the room and facing each other, so the kids can all enjoying using the computers together. The floor rugs there and in the living and dining rooms add nice touches to the rooms.
    Modern Villa is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! The pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy relaxing poolside in the sunshine on the loungers in the corner nook of the pool. The fish water fountain features look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table, looking at the pink coloured water fountain. It looks very nice how you have placed the ledges on the windows! Very nice layout of the levels of the interior! It is great that you have a basement level. Sims will like looking through the windows at the pool. The basement bar counter nook is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. They will like using the equipment in the gym to keep fit. Very nice living and dining area! The white colour scheme of the room is very nice. It looks very nice how you have done the two L shaped sofas with the space in between them. The gardening corner nook looks great! Sims will enjoy growing plants there. The layout of having a separate kitchen looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the bedheads into the corner in the girls bedroom.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    I was posting when you added the other homes. Each of your homes look very nice! :) There are quite a few of them so I won't post about them all but they are very nice! The outside greenery and pool patio in Modern Oasis is so very nice! Sims will have very nice views through the windows of the nice greenery outdoors when they are indoors! They will enjoy the sunshine coming through the windows too. The roofing on all your homes looks so very nice! Your WIPs are looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Amazing new additions! :smiley:
    I especially like your Modern Villa and Breezeway V3 Extended, very stylish and lovely architecture too! While the rest are very awesome too!

It's great that you showcased your other lots here and even your WIPs! Each of them are very amazing! I'll try to check out your gallery again too see what among of your creations I'd missed. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely showcase! Great to see all your builds and WIPs! Good job! :D
  • Options
    cowny7cowny7 Posts: 23 New Member
    super great idea i love your work
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great job and amazing creations!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your comments!

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Some of my other older builds:

Tropic Neon Beach House

live8Vl.jpg
    OtTh8BJ.jpg
    aa04UWB.jpg
    xQlxPWU.jpg

Modern Neon
    (Based on Balance by Method Architects)

NNQDK3C.jpg
    pF08DJm.jpg
    OEUuWKN.jpg

Balance 2M
    (Based on design by Method Architects)
    qU3HfBd.jpg
    kXcudKp.png

• Options
    The exterior design of Tropic Neon Beach House is very nice! :) The slanted roofing is very nice! The purple,green, pink and orange colour of the exterior of the home looks very tropical and nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice pool and outdoors living and dining patio! It looks nice how there is an L shaped pool in the build and the island with the plants/trees looks very nice in the middle of the pool! Nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the umbrella covered table enjoying having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the other umbrella covered table, or enjoy sitting around the firepit having a chat. The pink and blue colours of the seating and umbrellas on the patio looks so nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden flooring looks nice.
    Modern Neon is a very nice home too! :) Very nice roofing! The colour of the roofing looks very nice. Nice sitting area on the front patio for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seat benches in the outdoors air. The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the home.
    Very nice exterior of Balance 2M :) The walls of windows looks very nice, and creates a very nice light filled home. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst indoors. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The rocks and plants look very nice how you have placed them along the front edges of the home. Nice front patio sitting corner nook in this home too. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters on the front porch , and enjoy looking at them whilst sitting on the seats. The island bar stool counters in each of the homes looks very nice.
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    Oasis Landing Party Haus

Another older build, based on my favorite home in TS3's Into the Future expansion.

kfCCzPA.jpg
    GtHDX3l.jpg
    E8IxROn.jpg
    jt4fpeV.jpg
    g0uHFXG.jpg
    IMfJfp7.jpg

• Options
    Rooftop Garden Apartments

My attempts at Brooklyn-style brownstone/walk-ups/pied a terre buildings with garden rooftop hangouts. I left the first floor apartment rooms unfinished (They have the same interiors).

XBGSdZ5.jpg
    Rlx7S6s.jpg
    Soww2HT.jpg
    f7VEjad.jpg
    gQWPw76.jpg
    gotEdPT.jpg

Second version

zt44yvj.jpg
    TIBaYeo.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2015
    A few more older, random builds. Looking back there are a lot of things I'd tweak on them.

Rustic Contemporary Family Home
    l2Ju2Yr.jpg
    XM3olgo.jpg
    V8ayXMo.jpg

Cape Cod Beach House Starter
    This comes in two colors :)

wK7skq4.jpg
    reKifko.jpg
    aYyBfzt.jpg
    zsKgQBK.jpg
    yYFw2DO.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Secret Underground Luxury Bunker

oblmFov.jpg
    HVj95rX.jpg
    noT8LDO.jpg
    6cHqiCO.jpg
    sIbg6wt.jpg
    ocGMfCQ.jpg

• Options
    Each of the builds that you have just posted are very nice! :) I won't post about each of them but they all look very nice! The exterior designs of them and the roofing on each of them looks very nice! The rooftop gardens in the builds look very nice! Very nice roofing on Copperhead Retreat! Very nice design of the secret underground bunker house! It looks great how you have the living areas underground! The layout of the basement levels looks very nice. The indoor pool area is very nice! The stone texture of the walls gives a very nice look to the pool area. Nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in the armchairs having a chat and looking through the windows at the pool water. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, tress and plants in the ground level of the home! The hedge archway entrance to the build looks nice and the flower beds look pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit toasting food and chatting.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh wow! I really enjoyed viewing all if your new builds. I tried to Puck a fav but couldn't because I like all of them for different reasons. Great job!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    SimblingssSimblingss Posts: 55 Member
    @IslaRose omg your builds are fantastic! Do you do speed builds by any chance? Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't see signatures.
    Gallery: Simblingss
    Build Showcase: Retail, Room and Home Builds
    Youtube: Simblingss
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Knocking 'em out almost as fast as Zita! All look really great. Also appreciate you deviation in styles. It takes real talent and mastery to be able to build so well in all those styles and you do it seemingly effortlessly! Great works, @islarosexiv
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very amazing new additions! :smiley:
    Each of them has amazing architecture, adorable landscaping, and very awesome interior. Some has lovely color scheme. Great work IslaRose! :smiley:

I especially like your Tropic Neon Beach House and Modern Neon, very cute and colorful! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    It is great that your picture of your bear sims are in the "Unbearably Great Bear Costume Pics" article on The Sims news site! :) The ghost bear and the bear on the phone look great!
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/bears
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that your picture of your bear sims are in the "Unbearably Great Bear Costume Pics" article on The Sims news site! :) The ghost bear and the bear on the phone look great!
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/bears

Oh, I didn't know that happened! Thanks for telling me :D And again, thank you so much for all of your feedback. You are so supportive of this community, and the effort and thoughtfulness you put into supporting and encouraging other users is not only very selfless, but very unique as well. Thank you @Rosemow!

• Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Knocking 'em out almost as fast as Zita! All look really great. Also appreciate you deviation in styles. It takes real talent and mastery to be able to build so well in all those styles and you do it seemingly effortlessly! Great works, @islarosexiv

@Ash072 Oh, I'm not even close to Zita's production level. Ha! I was just going through my old uploads, and figured I'd add them here for posterity or something. :) Thank you for your kind words, I'm definitely trying to add some diversity to my builds, and I'm learning something new every day.

• Options
    Simblingss wrote: »
    @IslaRose omg your builds are fantastic! Do you do speed builds by any chance? Sorry I'm on my phone so I can't see signatures.

@Simblings I haven't recorded any, but I'd like to at some point. I'd definitely need to work on my speed :D

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I updated my Ultra Modern Villa, as the original was only lightly furnished.

Ultra Modern Villa V2

mizTkVo.jpg
    CQ1dhij.jpg
    muKy3nr.jpg
    Ylar3ed.jpg
    uq5uNWs.jpg

• Options