Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Abduction/Mpreg stuff...?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Go to the Main Menu and start a new game by clicking the + at the top right. That will create a new set of worlds and Sims. I recommend using Save As the first time you save in that game to make sure that you aren't overwriting the save you've been using.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited March 2016
    girglam1 wrote: »
    I figured out my sister doesn't want me to go on in the game without her, so I can't play with our save. But, is there a way to play the game as a different sim/household and the other not progress? I need to know so I don't mess up our family(I don't want them to choose the child's name, or have the child grow up without us) and so I don't upset my sister. :s PLEASE HELP! :s

Hello
    Go to the main screen of the game and start a new game by pressing the + button at the top right hand side of the screen. You can then play a new household. Save the game after you have been playing it. Then when you next want to play the game, press the load button ( the one that has the disk symbol on it) and choose the save game that you would like to play. This picture may help.

ts4-loading-screen.png

• Options
    girglam1girglam1 Posts: 39 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    girglam1 wrote: »
    I figured out my sister doesn't want me to go on in the game without her, so I can't play with our save. But, is there a way to play the game as a different sim/household and the other not progress? I need to know so I don't mess up our family(I don't want them to choose the child's name, or have the child grow up without us) and so I don't upset my sister. :s PLEASE HELP! :s

Hello
    Go to the main screen of the game and start a new game by pressing the + button at the top right hand side of the screen. You can then play a new household. Save the game after you have been playing it. Then when you next want to play the game, press the load button ( the one that has the disk symbol on it) and choose the save game that you would like to play. This picture may help.

ts4-loading-screen.png
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    Go to the Main Menu and start a new game by clicking the + at the top right. That will create a new set of worlds and Sims. I recommend using Save As the first time you save in that game to make sure that you aren't overwriting the save you've been using.

Thank you both for the tips!
    N O P E :)
  • Options
    TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
    well i was doing the timelord challenge... and i made my sim (wich is a male sim) search for the truth in the observatory... and while i let him do that he got abducted... and got a little baby girl out of it (i just started on the tiny living challenge and i decided to make a gay couple and try to get one of them pregnant via abduction so i got the station so i can test out if it was the interaction that made him get abducted... i really hope it was because i do want my two sims to have a child of their own instead of adopting and i just found it a cute idea for it to be an alien child)
  • Options
    SavorySageSavorySage Posts: 72 Member
    I know there is no sure way to get your male sim abducted and pregnant. It is random luck. I have had mods. Worked, but I don't like having to use the satellite dish to get abducted and pregnant. I ended up getting rid of the mod. One of my male sims, that was recently abducted and got pregnant, wasn't in the science field. He made a wish at the wishing well for romance, got abducted, and now has a baby. I wish they would fix it so we can control how often our sims would get abducted and pregnant. If they can't do that at least switch how often sims are sick with abductions and pregnancies. My sims are sick too much and not fun to play that way.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    In that tut, does she take him out of the telescope just before he's abducted? It kind of looks like it, but it's so fast I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Icis1413Icis1413 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok so a few things, i cant make a post for some reason. However, when female aliens you made get pregnant do they always have twins??? And i could not get abducted after weeks (irl) but for 3 families, once i got the level 8 upgrade satellite and went through the worm hole making alien contact while there. All three men were upducted on the 2nd night :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Icis1413 wrote: »
    Ok so a few things, i cant make a post for some reason. However, when female aliens you made get pregnant do they always have twins??? And i could not get abducted after weeks (irl) but for 3 families, once i got the level 8 upgrade satellite and went through the worm hole making alien contact while there. All three men were upducted on the 2nd night :)

Hello @Icis1413 . Welcome to the forums!
    Try logging out of the site then log back in again, and see if the new discussion button is on the top right hand side of the screen.
    If it is not there, because of the recent spambots attack issues, new discussion threads may have been restricted for new members. You may not be able to start a new thread until you become a full member.
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

It is only a random chance that female aliens will have twins.
    It is great that your male sims were abducted, after you had the issue of them not being abducted! :) You would have been pleased when you saw it happen.
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    @Rudiarose It showed up the next day. When he got home from being abducted all he had was this moodlet:

TS4%20Aliens%20Awesome_zps5jznlecg.jpg

Being in the Scientist career definitely helps, I think. The poor guy was abducted again a few sim days ago, and was pregnant AGAIN! My sim has never even woohooed with another sim, and he's all birthing aliens. hahaha (It has been a very hilarious and fun time). Anyway, this time he had twins. He's definitely scarred for life. Also, the twins have the same Pollinator as their mother. I think it's kind of cool that the twins are full siblings to the eldest.

The twins when they were born. Same white skin; I really like that white alien skintone!
    f5b09b38-c8fb-4740-8321-c4ab653637df_zpsa00sfpik.png

Here's a screenshot of them all sitting together while the children are wearing their "disguises".
    ae4d69d3-2f56-4f2a-a487-07420b51f5b2_zps7jvpyjuc.png

'Daww!
  • Options
    MUSICSEASONMUSICSEASON Posts: 6 New Member
    I have a sim who is 1/8 alien and a sim who is full alien. They had twins. Only one is a known alien. but both have alien skintone
  • Options
    Rns91294Rns91294 Posts: 51 Member
    [quote="chiicookie;13515842"]So something even stranger happened to me with male pregnancy. My female Sim isn't an alien and some how got her boyfriend pregnant, and she also got pregnant with twins from him as well! Also when the Male Sim had the baby it was completely human: no signs of alien traits or appearances whatsoever... I'm a little confused how this happened?
    A glitch maybe...
    Has this happened to anyone else?[/quote]

First I heard of this. So strange.
  • Options
    Violet_CoyoteViolet_Coyote Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this is old but I recently got GTW and I created a Sims family with a human male and a female alien and married them. They opened a little store together and have two little girls. My male was and artistic genius and he gets aducted all the time, like once a Sims week. (I also play with long lifetime so there are a lot of sims weeks) He never gets pregnant. It's not my goal one way or another but I was starting to wonder if there was a patch that reduced the chances of it happening or if the aliens stealing him for the night are respecting the marriage. Lol. Maybe it's just the in laws. XD
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this thread as it was necro'd.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top