Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Abduction/Mpreg stuff...?

Comments

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    > @Ceres_Meiriona said:
    > Your female will still get abducted and can still become pregnant with an alien baby. It's just more hilarious when it happens to a guy. LOL (Well, from a woman's perspective I guess. There is something fiendishly entertaining about a guy going into labor.) Just keep on progressing through the science career, and you should get a home visit one of these nights. I had my first one after a promotion that offered me my first new piece of clothing. I put it on and I was abducted 5 minutes later. Not sure if that is coincidence or not. LOL

How do you know that female Sims can get pregnant after being abducted? Did you play a female to witness it yourself? I don't know why, but my female Sim got one night abducted at around 3:00 AM. She was collecting some crystals and metal in the back yard. After I clicked on the second digging stone the aliens finally arrived. But... sadly the next day I had no upset tummy buff.. :( So it did not work and now I again wait and wait for abductions to happen. I wonder if any modder out there will change the chances to higher someday. I would do it myself, if I just knew what I need to look for.
  • Options
    Simlady3000Simlady3000 Posts: 63 Member
    I cant seem to stop having my sim guy getting knocked up. He is pregnant with his 4th! He is on the doctor path. Its making it nearly impossible to play because he is always upset for being pregnant, and having to pee and eat. And now he is raising a brood. I had his girlfriend move in to help out. I hope there is a patch for this soon!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    why do some people have no problems whatsoever to get abducted and I try and try but don't get it done? Simlady3000 could you please tell us what kind of sim this is that gets abducted all the time? What traits does he have? It's interesting though that a sim from the doctor career gets abducted so many times. I am in science and nothing happens :(

Hmm, maybe the Aliens are attracted to doctors, who can help with the birth of new Alien babies? Just a thought.
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    i got mine abducted once and I want him happen again
  • Options
    I would like to know if female Sims can really come back pregnant after abduction. Because if they can't I need to switch and start all over for a male sim... I just thought maybe Maxis added this time the possibility of females becoming pregnant as well and not only the males... Who knows for sure that this does work? I don't want to waste my time with a female who can't become pregnant.
  • Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    My sim is a doctor.

Aspiration: Renaissance Sim

Traits: Genius, Music lover, Family oriented
  • Options
    > @Rainydayz179 said:
    > My sim is a doctor.
    >
    > Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    >
    > Traits: Genius, Music lover, Family oriented

male or female? I may try a new household with a sim just like that and see if that makes any difference.
  • Options
    @Cyph86 Male. He wasn't "doing" anything either. He was sleeping.
  • Options
    Simply simsSimply sims Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm confused...my sim tried for a baby with his wife and is now pregnant. Changed households and tried for baby with different sims and that male is now pregnant. Their wives are not aliens and neither are in the scientist career. Will all my males become pregnant after trying for baby with their non-alien wives? Oh and neither were abducted.
  • Options
    DavinedivasimDavinedivasim Posts: 3 New Member
    Can someone tell me if it's true "If you put a satellite in your yard ; will it keep the aliens away from your lot?"
  • Options
    Can someone tell me if it's true "If you put a satellite in your yard ; will it keep the aliens away from your lot?"

I did a search and can't find anything saying having something specific on your lot stops abductions, sorry. A lot of people are pretty mad that there's no off switch though so I think it's only a matter of time before they add something.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited April 2015
    Cyph86 wrote: »
    > @Ceres_Meiriona said:
    > Your female will still get abducted and can still become pregnant with an alien baby. It's just more hilarious when it happens to a guy. LOL (Well, from a woman's perspective I guess. There is something fiendishly entertaining about a guy going into labor.) Just keep on progressing through the science career, and you should get a home visit one of these nights. I had my first one after a promotion that offered me my first new piece of clothing. I put it on and I was abducted 5 minutes later. Not sure if that is coincidence or not. LOL

How do you know that female Sims can get pregnant after being abducted? Did you play a female to witness it yourself? I don't know why, but my female Sim got one night abducted at around 3:00 AM. She was collecting some crystals and metal in the back yard. After I clicked on the second digging stone the aliens finally arrived. But... sadly the next day I had no upset tummy buff.. :( So it did not work and now I again wait and wait for abductions to happen. I wonder if any modder out there will change the chances to higher someday. I would do it myself, if I just knew what I need to look for.

It was in a Q&A with the Gurus before the game came out that female sims could get pregnant via abduction. That is where my information came from. None of my female sims have been abducted for me to verify, this, however. The aliens always go after my male scientist sim, as is evident by his 6 alien children lol.

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited April 2015
    The satellite needs to be used. You need to select "Prevent Abductions" every 24 hours to keep it full proof.

TS4%20Alien%20invention_zpsbfkh0ml5.jpg

Edit: For those who are bothered by alien abductions, this link may be helpful for you.
    simscommunity.net/2015/04/06/the-sims-4-get-to-work-prevent-alien-abductions/
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    @Ceres_Meiriona Thanks for proving me wrong and all the info!
  • Options
    chiicookiechiicookie Posts: 1 New Member
    So something even stranger happened to me with male pregnancy. My female Sim isn't an alien and some how got her boyfriend pregnant, and she also got pregnant with twins from him as well! Also when the Male Sim had the baby it was completely human: no signs of alien traits or appearances whatsoever... I'm a little confused how this happened?
    A glitch maybe...
    Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Options
    chiicookie wrote: »
    So something even stranger happened to me with male pregnancy. My female Sim isn't an alien and some how got her boyfriend pregnant, and she also got pregnant with twins from him as well! Also when the Male Sim had the baby it was completely human: no signs of alien traits or appearances whatsoever... I'm a little confused how this happened?
    A glitch maybe...
    Has this happened to anyone else?

It hasn't happened to me but I saw someone else on one of the forums saying it happened to them.
  • Options
    Raven-0Raven-0 Posts: 3 New Member
    I had just made a sim and he had had his first promotion in the medical career. He had litteraly just gotten his girlfriend who lived next door pregnant with a second set of twins and then one night he got out of bed on his own and the action read 'examine strange light'. Then he stood outside and was abducted and got pregnant :/ I was really confused as I never experienced aliens in sims three and in sims two it was different. But now I'm really confused as to what happens with my alien son. He's only a child at the moment, but other than his disguise will any other weird things happen with him????
  • Options
    KheriKheri Posts: 6 New Member
    OK ... very interesting read.
    There seems to be a lot of questions about "how to get your Sim abducted". I wish I could answer that, but from my experience, chance was all that was involved.
    The Sim I was playing when the abduction happened was evil and dastardly and on his way to becoming a criminal.
    Nothing woke him from his sleep. He simply started to go for a jog, and once he got off the porch and into the front yard, he stopped and looked up at the sky. Then a beam of light picked him up.
    However, the abduction did take place at night.
  • Options
    Raven-0Raven-0 Posts: 3 New Member
    It could possibly have something to do with male sims living alone? A lot of the people I've asked said their sim was on his own :/ other than that I have no idea
  • Options
    Raven-0 wrote: »
    It could possibly have something to do with male sims living alone? A lot of the people I've asked said their sim was on his own :/ other than that I have no idea

Nope my sim was married with a kid. I think it's totally random.
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona thats for the website, thats gna come in really useful.
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I had issues getting abducted in any of my families but I've had three now that I repaired my game (due to other weird glitches). So idk if that helped. I'd say try it for anyone who's still having issues getting abducted.

Also my scientist had to build the satellite to get abducted while his female roommate just got picked up the night before. The whole point of my LP was around his alien obsession and she gets abducted so easily. Lol!
  • Options
    TristLanderTristLander Posts: 8 New Member
    edited April 2015
    My sim just got abducted, frantic to find info I stumbled here, didn't learn much, don't know if he is with child either, BUT! His reached for his stomach and groaned and it glowed, though no debuff yet!

Edit: Sim just got abducted again, at almost exactly the same time, while doing the same thing. (Being at work, Career is Sous Chef, and upon second abduction Weird Tummy Ache confirmed!)
  • Options
    @TristLander You'll also see sparks in his lower belly area several times a day. They start before the uncomfortable moodlet so that's an easy way to know he's preggers without waiting a day. :wink:
  • Options
    TristLanderTristLander Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Rainydayz179 said:
    > TristLander You'll also see sparks in his lower belly area several times a day. They start before the uncomfortable moodlet so that's an easy way to know he's preggers without waiting a day.

Thanks! He gave birth just a bit ago, had to sleep for work today! I now have a Beautiful baby girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top