Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Abduction/Mpreg stuff...?

Comments

• katatlaskatatlas Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine randomly were abducted but if you use the cheat (bb.showhiddenobjects and/or bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement, sorry can't remember which) and buy the satellite dish you can contact aliens. Or you can buy the new scientist computer and select contact aliens. If you do that then it will up your chances to be abducted. I think you can only do it once a day though.

Also, if you don't want to be abducted, every 24 hours use the satellite dish and select prevent abductions
  • TheGreatTheGreat Posts: 1 New Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona Omg I love that house! :D Is it up on Origin lol? The house and the sims just look flawless! <3
  • gracelizeeeeegracelizeeeee Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim has gotten abducted however is not pregnant? what should I do?
  • vamperella_d_heartvamperella_d_heart Posts: 11 New Member
    edited April 2015
    i tried to get at least 3 of my male sims abducted but nothing worked it was just the females so i broke down and downloaded Babies For Everyone mod and they started getting abducted.

but now i'm having a problem (i don't know if anyone else has come across this)

i have 3 alien babies, all three picture are in the relationship tab stating who their parents are, one is in the active household the other two are missing, they are not in Sixam.

my human male is in a relationship with a male alien, both ended up pregnant, the human helped him give birth in the hospital, it said that the little girl is theirs and she vanishes, the alien leaves. 12 sim hours later the human male gives birth at the hospital, the baby goes home with him. no sign of the little girl when i invite the alien over nor is she in Sixam. there are no task buttons to even acknowledge her.

the human's brother got with a female alien, she also gave birth, baby is missing, she moved in with him, got married and still nothing. i had her travel to Sixam to see if the children where there but only one adult was there.

does anyone know how to find them or a "cheat" to get them into the household?
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited April 2015
    and downloaded Babies For Everyone mod and they started getting abducted.

Hey there,

Could you give me the link to that mod? Is it right what you just said, after installing that mod they got abducted? Maybe it was coincidence or not... I will need to check into the files of that mod to see what it really does. Maybe there lies the key for the abductions problem! Thanks for mentioning it! Because I am working currently on an alien abduction mod, that highers the chances again, back to where they were before the patch!

EDIT: no it doesn't work... sad... the mod is outdated and broke after the March patch. But because of this mod I see that there are quite a LOT of changes in the files that the mod uses... Maxis did add to a lot of files for some reason this line:

<V t="trait">
    <U n="trait">
    <T n="invert_score">True</T>
    <T n="trait">112688<!-- tunable: trait_isAlienPollinator --></T>
    </U>
    </V>

And I saw this already at a few places that actually have nothing to do with abductions, pregnancies etc. I don't know why they added this line to many files. But the mod that you are using is definitely outdated and can cause troubles with the latest patches.
    Post edited by Tanja1986 on
  • vamperella_d_heartvamperella_d_heart Posts: 11 New Member
    edited May 2015
    i haven't played the game since last night so i don't know if restarting the game will have any effect. i just want to know where the kids are so i can add them to the house hold then i'll delete the mod and find something new. never had a problem with this mod before, even after the march patch was released.

Edit: i found the kids, the alien parents and the kid were placed not in world, opening household manager and going to unmanned households and looking through the list i found them at the bottom. so i placed them into a house and was able to add them into the household.
    Post edited by vamperella_d_heart on
  • Twoeta_BirdTwoeta_Bird Posts: 124 Member
    Ok I don't even know if this is the right place to ask this question but how long do the male pregnancies last? My male sim was abducted and impregnated at about 3AM Thursday and it is now 4:37 AM Monday (sim time, of course). He has gotten the appropriate moodlets (and has had the Abnormal Changes to Body moodlet for almost 2 sim days). He is very big and is constantly getting the sparkles around his tummy and whatever, but when is this stinking baby going to arrive! Female, normal pregnancies seem much shorter! Should he have given birth already? Is he glitching?
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    My sim is a musican and she got abducted. luckily no kid!
  • Burksy1106Burksy1106 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi,
    I may have something that can help you get pregnant. One of my male sims went to the planet sixam and then he made her his girlfriend and then proposed! I went back to his house then woohooed. Almost immediately he got abducted! He had loads of plant samples and space rocks in his inventory from when he picked them up. I'm not sure if this works because I already had 8 people in my family. It increases your chance if you find out an alien.
    Hope this works!!!
  • AiHasanaAiHasana Posts: 3 New Member
    I dunno if this is going to work for you.

But my sim is a doctor, and he became romantically involved with two of his female patients. And guess what? They both turned out to be aliens. He got married to the first alien patient, and discovered she was an alien after their first woohoo (LOL). After she became an elder, she died from overexertion (whoops). Then he started dating his second alien patient, and found out that she was an alien on a date. They soon broke up after that, and since that event, my sim has gotten abducted twice. The first time nothing happened (just left him with an angry moodlet), but the second time, he got impregnated, and had a dazed moodlet.

I'm not an mpreg fan so I'm a little conflicted on how I feel about him being pregnant LOL.
  • AiHasanaAiHasana Posts: 3 New Member
    Update: my sim got abducted again T_T
  • organsorgans Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim got abducted 6 times with no pregnancy, I got frustrated so I used the mod Alien Abductions by Tanja1986. The next time he got abducted he came back pregnant.

The site won't let me post my pictures UGH anyway Trevor is my scientist sim who got abducted and pregnant. The mod lets you contact alien via the satellite dish more then once a day. Aliens abduct between 9pm-4am I think so I kept contacting them at night. He got abducted pretty quickly and afterwards he starting to have baby pains at work, uncomfortable moodlet "Weird Tummy Ache" about a day later. Once the pregnancy started to show he got the uncomfortable moodlet "Weird Weight Gain." His baby pains then began to wake him up at night, uncomfortable moodlet "Abnormal Changes to Body." He then went into labor about a day later and I sent him to he hospital. He gave birth to twin boys with green skin, and I thought he would bottle feed them like human babies but he can breastfeed them too. There's the option to send them back to their home world but I'm definitely not going to!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    organs wrote: »
    My sim got abducted 6 times with no pregnancy, I got frustrated so I used the mod Alien Abductions by Tanja1986. The next time he got abducted he came back pregnant.

The site won't let me post my pictures UGH anyway Trevor is my scientist sim who got abducted and pregnant. The mod lets you contact alien via the satellite dish more then once a day. Aliens abduct between 9pm-4am I think so I kept contacting them at night. He got abducted pretty quickly and afterwards he starting to have baby pains at work, uncomfortable moodlet "Weird Tummy Ache" about a day later. Once the pregnancy started to show he got the uncomfortable moodlet "Weird Weight Gain." His baby pains then began to wake him up at night, uncomfortable moodlet "Abnormal Changes to Body." He then went into labor about a day later and I sent him to he hospital. He gave birth to twin boys with green skin, and I thought he would bottle feed them like human babies but he can breastfeed them too. There's the option to send them back to their home world but I'm definitely not going to!

Stick around and keep participating :) Eventually you'll get image-posting permissions! The number of posts is one of the things that matters. You might find posts in these forums, for example, to contribute to, where it's mostly talk not pictures:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    organs wrote: »

Hello @organs :) Welcome to the forums!
    You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a member and can then post pictures, have a signature, post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself

It is great that your male sim had twin alien boys! That is exciting! :)
  • girglam1girglam1 Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2016
    I thought aliens could use hair and "normal sim" clothes because my aliens could.
    Post edited by girglam1 on
    N O P E :)
    I am having trouble with the aliens(maybe they don't love me any more!?) they won't abduct my male sim to impregnate him! They've only abducted him TWICE! I just want at least one cute little alien baby(I also want to see his reaction) PLEASE!!!
    girglam1 wrote: »
    I am having trouble with the aliens(maybe they don't love me any more!?) they won't abduct my male sim to impregnate him! They've only abducted him TWICE! I just want at least one cute little alien baby(I also want to see his reaction) PLEASE!!!

Hello @girglam1 :)
    Some things to do to help your sim to be abducted are
    for him to be in the science career,
    to have the satellite dish and try to contact aliens,
    have him be friends with aliens ,
    having a high level in the logic skill can help ,
    having space rocks at his home ,
    and using the " out of this world" desktop that is unlocked with the science career at level 10 to "contact aliens"
    I hope that your sim gets abducted soon.
    > @rosemow said:
    > girglam1 wrote: »
    >
    > I am having trouble with the aliens(maybe they don't love me any more!?) they won't abduct my male sim to impregnate him! They've only abducted him TWICE! I just want at least one cute little alien baby(I also want to see his reaction) PLEASE!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @girglam1 :)
    > Some things to do to help your sim to be abducted are
    > for him to be in the science career,
    > to have the satellite dish and try to contact aliens,
    > have him be friends with aliens ,
    > having a high level in the logic skill can help ,
    > having space rocks at his home ,
    > and using the " out of this world" desktop that is unlocked with the science career at level 10 to "contact aliens"
    > I hope that your sim gets abducted soon.

He is in the science career(from Get to Work), I do have the satellite dish, and I have space rocks(in his inventory). But, he isn't friends with any aliens, he has the logic skill but it isn't a high skill( my sister and I are working on that), he doesn't have the out of this s world desktop though. P.S. THANK YOU! - girlglam1 and her sister
    > @rosemow said:
    > girglam1 wrote: »
    >
    > I am having trouble with the aliens(maybe they don't love me any more!?) they won't abduct my male sim to impregnate him! They've only abducted him TWICE! I just want at least one cute little alien baby(I also want to see his reaction) PLEASE!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @girglam1 :)
    > Some things to do to help your sim to be abducted are
    > for him to be in the science career,
    > to have the satellite dish and try to contact aliens,
    > have him be friends with aliens ,
    > having a high level in the logic skill can help ,
    > having space rocks at his home ,
    > and using the " out of this world" desktop that is unlocked with the science career at level 10 to "contact aliens"
    > I hope that your sim gets abducted soon.

He is in the science career(from Get to Work), I do have the satellite dish, and I have space rocks(in his inventory). But, he isn't friends with any aliens, he has the logic skill but it isn't a high skill( my sister and I are working on that), he doesn't have the out of this s world desktop though. P.S. THANK YOU! - girlglam1 and her sister

Hello.
    You're welcome :) I hope that your sim will be abducted very soon! It is very nice that your sister and yourself are simming together. You would enjoy sharing simming experiences.
    Happy simming! :)
    Ok, now I am going to attempt to make my sim pregnant and if it won't happen then I will find mods that increase the chances of abductions and pregnancies!
    Ok, now I am going to attempt to make my sim pregnant and if it won't happen then I will find mods that increase the chances of abductions and pregnancies!

Hello @girglam1 .
    MC Command Center mod has a module called "occult module" which you can use to set alien abduction settings.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837115/need-help-with-mc-command-center-settings-ask-here
    edited March 2016
    Ok so my sim is FINALY pregnant with an alien baby(or babies?!)! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!! :D
    Ok so my sim is FINALY pregnant with an alien baby(or babies?!)! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!! :D

It is great that your sim was abducted and is now pregnant with an alien baby! :) You will enjoy seeing the alien child grow up in your game.
    Well I had help with a mod. But, if any one wants the mods click the link: http://modthesims.info/d/554490 they have a mod for no aliens, aliens come more often, and a mod that enables females or children/teens to get pregnant. I recommend getting the main mod. You can't have all versions of the mod though, you have been warned. They also have instructions on how to use the mods and more! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
    edited March 2016
    I figured out my sister doesn't want me to go on in the game without her, so I can't play with our save. But, is there a way to play the game as a different sim/household and the other not progress? I need to know so I don't mess up our family(I don't want them to choose the child's name, or have the child grow up without us) and so I don't upset my sister. :s PLEASE HELP! :s
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top