Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @Glimmer50 Wooo!! I hope u sell that house FAST!!! :smiley:

Sry 4 not being overly chatty around here...I've been battling a sickness that just does NOT want 2 leave me alone. Throw in ALL things real life & an added expansion 2 the game....whew...busy/tired me.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    ditto Glimmer I hope your house sells fast!

Sorry to hear you are ill Vi. I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    @tammyjp329 THX, hun!

I have play testers helping me 2 figure out what 2 do concerning Get Together expansion. It's such a big expansion w/so many aspects...we're trying 2 wade through the content as fast as we can so we have an answer 4 all of u! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    :star::star:Changes Due To Get Together Espansion Pack :star::star:

<Game Set Up>
    Delete all lots in Windenburg EXCEPT
    -The Bluffs
    -The Ruins
    -The Chalet Gardens
    Evict all Sims from Windenburg, but do NOT delete them...leave them in the "bin" Deleting these Sims will remove all pre-made clubs from your game

<Nitty Gritty Rules>
    You may form clubs or join clubs @ anytime, but u may NOT designate your home lot as a meeting place
    You may visit The Bluffs, The Ruins & The Chalet Gardens....these will be added to the list of "built community lots"

:star:THE BIGGEST CHANGE :star:
    ANYTIME you travel...visiting parks, going on vacation, getting invited on outings & the like...require that you have @ least $1k as cash on hand, or you will have to decline joining or traveling
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Wow that was fast Vi! Thanks for updating the rules so fast. I will be starting house 10 tomorrow :p
  • Options
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Wow that was fast Vi! Thanks for updating the rules so fast. I will be starting house 10 tomorrow :p

I was trying 2 get things figured out as fast as possible..I didn't want people having 2 wait on such important rules concerning their "favorite" challenge :wink:

Woot woot!! House 010...I hope u enjoy it!!

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    lol thanks Vi!
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Heyyyy Everyone! *waves to all* :#

Guess who finished her aspiration for house 2??? *points to self* YUPPERS! This time I understood what not to do when you have your sim sleeping in the tent. LOL Tiana (my house 1 heir) has already aged up to an adult, Dave (her hubby) already aged up to an elder, and Victor (my heir for house 3) has a few days before *he* ages up to a teen. I'm just hoping that Dave will live long enough to see Victor reach his Young Adult years.

*runs around the room screaming with joy*
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Y'all!

It's been insanely busy here. My husband sent me on another trip to Vegas (my Christmas present). I got home on Thursday night; it was another slot tournament and my room was free. It was so much fun. (First time I've gone out of state like that by myself.) I didn't get as much "alone" time as I wanted, but had a lot of fun with a friend that was also down for the tournament. I did manage to win back about a third of my gambling money - so I was happy about that, but tanked during the tournament. Maybe next time. Worse part about the trip was I was exhausted and partially dehydrated before I went. And since it's so dry in Nevada, it really did a number on me.

That's awful about your computer @MsPrissy88 , but I'm glad you're pushing on and have gotten so far already! How many time have you started over now anyway? hehe

I'll throw another chicken on the altar for ya this week @Glimmer50 . I REALLY hope your house sells fast and they have a bidding war! I'm also glad to hear that SC lived up to my bragging about Southern Hospitality. hehe. There really is a difference between the northern & southern states - at least from my experiences.

@Vihisha I hope you're feeling better! And thanks for putting up the rules regarding the new expansion. I haven't bought it yet, simply haven't had the time. I think I might wait til I finish House 004. We'll see.

Well I'm going to stop rambling, try to catch up on the threads for 1-4, and maybe post another from Dementia. I had one ready to go before I went out of town.

Have fun and Happy Drifting yall!

OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    @MsPrissy88 Booyah!!! SOOOO proud of u right now!!! :smiley:

@AllieMac my lil' Allie-Foo...o how I have missed u!!! :smile: Glad u had fun on another trip 2 Las Vegas! I'm glad that I was able 2 post the updates 2 The Drifter Challenge w/the new expansion...as soon as I could. It's all thanks 2 my group of wonderful play testers or it would have been a bit longer. I was FINALLY able 2 check out all the goodies the expansion has 2 offer...it's fabulous!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    *squeals with delight* Thanks @Vi!!! B)

@Allieeeeeeeeee!!!! I wondered where ya got to. Glad to hear you had another fun trip to Vegas. Woohoo on winning back at least most of your money! I can agree with that dry heat. When I was visiting friends in Arizona all those years ago, my sinuses were in heaven! I didn't sound like I had a cold or anything. (that's what living up here in Wisconsin does to ya) The only thing the dry heat did to me was give me a really bad sunburn! ha ha

Now, as far as my game..... I think this is (from the beginning any way) trip number 4 - or 5? LOL Hey, at least I kinda remember what all I need to do to complete each house! ha ha
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Cass9Cass9 Posts: 27 New Member
    edited December 2015
    With 56 pages this is a long thread so I hope no one else has asked the questions I'm going to ask now.

Vi: I know you seem to go back and update house rules for GPs & EPs(Game Packs & Expansion Packs) but I would rather be challenge led in when I decide to buy the Spa GP and the Get Together EP since I'm not in a rush. I'm also thinking of getting the patio SP. So I guess my question would be do I look at the dates on your blog for each of the houses and add things as the release date for it and the release date for the house match up? Or could you supply the answer here?

For example: House 10 was released this month as was the Get Together EP so I would buy GT just before I start playing house 10.

Otherwise it would be great if you were willing to take to time to add "Now would be the time to add/buy ***** to your game if you want it." to the houses in question. You've been great at including work arounds for people without the Outdoor Retreat GP and the Get to Work EP, which is great, but I guess I'm looking for a buying guide as well as an entertaining as heck challenge. I don't want much, huh?

No rush - let me know whenever :)

Edited to add: Checked back and House 05(my current house) was released in July 2015 and the Patio Stuff Pack was released in June so I went ahead and added it. Barring any input from you I will continue in that manner adding content I want. It works for me anyway :)
    Post edited by Cass9 on
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @Cass9 You're in luck....nobody..in all 56 pages has yet 2 ask your question :smiley: I will b adding a section w/a list of content out @ the time when that particular house mini-challenge was released...on the 1st page of THIS thread I will b compiling all that info & listing.
    Post edited by Vihisha on
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I've added a list under the "HOW 2 PLAY" section on page 1
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/818109/the-drifter-challenge-main-page/p1
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Cass9Cass9 Posts: 27 New Member
    Thanks Vi! You rock! :)
  • Options
    @Cass9 Hee hee...u betcha!! Now just 2 remember 2 update that each house that I launch :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Breadcrumbs! Come an' git your breadcrumbs!!

I've left some breadcrumbs over in House 3 thread for y'all.....
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!

Well.... we are now just days away from Christmas. For some, the excitement is literally screaming in their ears. For others, like me (sorry), it's just another day. It's hard to get "into" a holiday spirit when those you love aren't here anymore. But(!)... I don't want to put a damper on y'alls holiday. I... am actually here to let y'all know that as I write this, am uploading the next chapter/episode/whatever you want to call it of my drifter house!!! yaaaaaaaaaay It's going to take SEVERAL hours before I can give y'all the link, but I wanted y'all to at least know.

C YA!!! B)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Left some breadcrumbs over on House 3 thread!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    To ALL My Fellow Drifters!!
    ch2601.gif
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I am sorry for being so very inactive, will continue with my house 3 now. I haven't played the sims since ages, university really takes up all of my time, ugh.
  • Options
    Thank-u @MsPrissy88 :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Fennadev wrote: »
    I am sorry for being so very inactive, will continue with my house 3 now. I haven't played the sims since ages, university really takes up all of my time, ugh.

No worries, friend!! Real life takes over all the time. The Drifter Challenge is still here & your support system is still intact! Good luck w/uni & take it easy! Happy Drifting when u can! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Latest batch of my Let's Play videos have all been worked on, and the uploading has begun. Will post their respective links when everything is finished. :#
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Here little birdies.... cheep cheep cheep.... Come follow the breadcrumb trail -- to House number 3.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top