Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited March 2015
    Fine, the green room.

That one has been taken as well, by ChocoCub...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Just give me whatever....it doesn't really matter. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    *posts here to advertise*

You guys should check out my new interactive reality show. It's called High Hopes. It's a mix between BB and Survivor. I hope you will be nice and join to help me out. Thanks.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

You guys should check out my new interactive reality show. It's called High Hopes. It's a mix between BB and Survivor. I hope you will be nice and join to help me out. Thanks.

Oooh... Can I has link?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Oooh... Can I has link?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/820759/high-hopes-an-interactive-bb-survivor-combo-reserve-now#latest
  • Options

Okay. So you're fine with getting the room that's left over?
    Banner.png
  • Options

If there is only one room left over, then I thought I didn't have a choice....lol. Yes, that's fine. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

If there is only one room left over, then I thought I didn't have a choice....lol. Yes, that's fine. ;)

Okay.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited March 2015
    Oops nvm
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    By the way, here is the blog link for my sim in case you are wondering- http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2015/03/alice-lowe.html

Oh, was this meant for the High Hopes thread? :confused:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oops I was being stupid. It doesn't really help much imo that both of these threads are actively going at the same time
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    How long does Skelda have to turn in his application?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    How long does Skelda have to turn in his application?

I don't know, I've tried to contact @Skelda . Mafia Forum, mail, PM, everything I could try. Although not recently, he did reply to me a few times... (but I must confess, the mail was only from yesterday and was mainly to inform him and @Turner about the cruise tour).

Hmm, but reading between your lines, I think you might be right. Maybe I must set a deadline...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I think Skelda's been having issues with his internet or maybe doesn't even have internet. :(
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Hey I'm here. I'm so sorry guys. I have so much on my plate right now and this has been the last thing on my mind. I will be more attentive about it though. My play is finally ending and my whole schedule will open up.

I will quickly do the app now. Do you have my Sim link still? I don't feel like finding her again.
  • Options
    Okay, I messaged you an application. I hope all of that stuff isn't relevant because I started answering some of them pretty randomly.
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    Hey I'm here. I'm so sorry guys. I have so much on my plate right now and this has been the last thing on my mind. I will be more attentive about it though. My play is finally ending and my whole schedule will open up.

I will quickly do the app now. Do you have my Sim link still? I don't feel like finding her again.

Well, it's okay, more important is if you have fun doing plays. If that's the case, it's okay. :D

And yes, Olive is already installed. All eleven players are. :D:star:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay, I messaged you an application. I hope all of that stuff isn't relevant because I started answering some of them pretty randomly.

Thank you. But some things might appear later again... But it won't be major...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So, the only thing we're waiting on is player number 12...

(but I'm not in a big hurry with that, since I'm in my exam year and got a few literature files to hand in by the 1st of April, so that needs some attention as well...)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I just looked at the episode. Is the Mission room still available? I don't really care what room I am in, but that one seemed pretty normal.
  • Options
    I just looked at the episode. Is the Mission room still available? I don't really care what room I am in, but that one seemed pretty normal.

Skelda for Mission room it is. Only 3 vacant rooms and all three are based on supernaturals... :\ Only @Turner, Player 12 and Lovesstroms don't have one yet, and Lo agreed to pick the one left.

Left
    Werewolf Room
    Witch Room
    vampire Room
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Um, I'm confused. I just thought you'd give me one randomly. I just got tired of trying to choose one only to find it was taken. Just give me whatever room...as in, randomly choose one. It doesn't matter to me. lol If you are going to make me wait until the end, then just give me the witch room. I don't want you to have to wait. That's really silly.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'll take Werewolf!

Also, really awesome house tour. I love the overall look of the boat. The Private Theatre was a nice touch... and the diary room was awesome!!
    I think Hector is definitely going to enjoy the views from the outer deck. ;)

@Lo: Vul was just saying you'd get whatever room was left. Meaning, once everyone else picked their preferred room, you'd get the remainder. So we're only waiting on Player 12 now.... Although you should just go ahead and pick Witch or Vampire room right now instead of Vul waiting for Player 12's decision. I don't think it matters to the storyline, so it probably doesn't matter which you choose.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited March 2015
    Vul, as a tip, it's always a good idea to get shows going quickly in the beginning so people don't lose interest. I'd say just make Player 12 a "fake" character and have them be the first one eliminated, like what Haylo did with his Trapped show.
  • Options
    @Turner - Haha! I know what he meant, I just assumed he'd just choose a room at random from what remainder that was left. At least, that's what I meant. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories