Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET ***SEASON 3 CRUISE TOUR IS UP NOW***

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

I don't think that would work... the Jetsetter is namely a residential lot. The only lot in the world I used, that is...

Er... that's right, stoves are not allowed to be placed on community lots... :|

Or maybe if you add a few more empty lots the game will automatically send the tourists away? (since you mentioned that it is the only lot in the world so all the generated tourists had to be assigned to one single location) :|
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I don't think that would work... the Jetsetter is namely a residential lot. The only lot in the world I used, that is...

Er... that's right, stoves are not allowed to be placed on community lots... :|

Or maybe if you add a few more empty lots the game will automatically send the tourists away? (since you mentioned that it is the only lot in the world so all the generated tourists had to be assigned to one single location) :|

Hmm, maybe that might do the trick. I do have Island Paradise now, so maybe I could build an underwater basement to cram them in...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Good luck with that :)
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Good luck with that :)

Thank you! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You are welcome! :D
    ._.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Cool!!!! Love the ship!!!!!!!!!! :) Fairy room please....
  • Options
    Gotcha! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    Oh my gosh, the ship looks AMAZING! Salma would like the Rose Room. It looks like it should smell like a dream!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, the ship looks AMAZING! Salma would like the Rose Room. It looks like it should smell like a dream!

Gotcha! :sunglasses:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Tropical Room <3 Please xD
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    The spa scene being purely the hosts singing Pure Imagination. Lol. :D

The only song that can be sung at a spa and a funeral.

Well, the worst part is: I can imagine that now as well... I guess that's what epic film music is...

BTW: I've had one annoyance with taking the pictures: For some reason the tourists were constantly being spawn ON the boat, near the mailbox... Quite annoying, as they began roaming everywhere then. And worse, if I deleted them, new ones would just respawn. Does anybody knows a solution to prevent them from spawning?

The reason I said that was a reference to a TV show I watch. They had a funeral and the (dead person) loved Willy Wonka, so they sung Pure Imagination. It worked though.

Oh, and with the paparazzi/tourist thing, you'll have to add another lot. But if that doesn't work, I don't know. Paparazzi keep spawning at the tribal council area for BBS and interrupting by trying to Mean High Five. It's so annoying.
  • Options
    Tropical Room <3 Please xD

Gotcha!
    Banner.png
  • Options

Well, the worst part is: I can imagine that now as well... I guess that's what epic film music is...

BTW: I've had one annoyance with taking the pictures: For some reason the tourists were constantly being spawn ON the boat, near the mailbox... Quite annoying, as they began roaming everywhere then. And worse, if I deleted them, new ones would just respawn. Does anybody knows a solution to prevent them from spawning?

The reason I said that was a reference to a TV show I watch. They had a funeral and the (dead person) loved Willy Wonka, so they sung Pure Imagination. It worked though.

Oh, and with the paparazzi/tourist thing, you'll have to add another lot. But if that doesn't work, I don't know. Paparazzi keep spawning at the tribal council area for BBS and interrupting by trying to Mean High Five. It's so annoying.

Yup. That's definitely my biggest bet. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Yup. That's definitely my biggest bet. :)

Unless you want to use them as props. ;)

Ps. Check the Arise thread. I want to know your thoughts. :o
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Soo I think the luxury room would be nice
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    By the way, Tiger, I have to say that Cruella is awesome.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Favourite OUAT Villain, after The Evil Queen of course. She's so sassy.
  • Options

Yeah she's my favorite Queen of Darkness. I feel as if they casted the perfect person to cast her.

Regina is my favorite OUAT vilain as well with a three-way tie between Pan, Ingrid, and Cruella.

Also, speaking of Cruella, did you remember when Rebecca Mader got announce to play the big bad of Season 3B and nobody knew who she was gonna play, everybody thought that she was gonna play Cruella.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Yeah she's my favorite Queen of Darkness. I feel as if they casted the perfect person to cast her.

Regina is my favorite OUAT vilain as well with a three-way tie between Pan, Ingrid, and Cruella.

Also, speaking of Cruella, did you remember when Rebecca Mader got announce to play the big bad of Season 3B and nobody knew who she was gonna play, everybody thought that she was gonna play Cruella.

Yeah, but I prefer Victoria Smufit for Cruella. She literally kills the role, unlike Merrin's tired version of Ursula.

Fun Fact: I read online somewhere someone wanted Elizabeth Mitchell to play Glinda.

And after Regina in first, there's a tough tie for me with Cruella, Maleficent, Ingrid and possibly young Cora. Old Cora is psycho, but young Cora wasn't really a villain, was she? Pan annoyed me and Zelena, while I love the WWOW, her back story was iffy and her reason for everything was not that great. Also, she harmed Emma! I don't really consider Hook a villain, and Rumple 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off so much recently, and don't get me started on Greg and Tamara.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't consider Hook to be a villain as he more of an anti-hero than a villain. The only time where he was villainous was in season 2, but he was more of switching sides of who is more powerful at the current time in season 2.

Rumple also plums me off much recently as they seem to kill off all of his character development. According to Adam and Eddie, he basically did what we did due to what Zelena did to him with the dagger but that didn't really come off in the show that well as it was more of him doing evil deeds for the sake of doing evil deeds. And in the start of this season, he promises his dead son to be the man he wanted him to be which is now a broken promise.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Yeah I don't consider Hook to be a villain as he more of an anti-hero than a villain. The only time where he was villainous was in season 2, but he was more of switching sides of who is more powerful at the current time in season 2.

Rumple also plums me off much recently as they seem to kill off all of his character development. According to Adam and Eddie, he basically did what we did due to what Zelena did to him with the dagger but that didn't really come off in the show that well as it was more of him doing evil deeds for the sake of doing evil deeds. And in the start of this season, he promises his dead son to be the man he wanted him to be which is now a broken promise.

He keeps making promises that even he knows he won't intend to keep, which is annoying yet true to his character. Personally, I hope he dies by the end of this season, but then again he keeps being that one person who seems to know just about every single villain and how to defeat them. If only they just wiped his lust for power and turned him into a neutral character.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Wow, Vul! You've outdone yourself on that ship! It's gorgeous!!! Fantastic spa room!! Obviously, that's my fav! Jason would like the modern room, please. I think he may need to work out since he's not on the ranch every day. The rooms are all amazing! I think my fav is the cloud or tropical room. :smiley:<3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    The modern room is already taken, Lo
    PLAYERS

Females
    - Janna Anthony by Alleenmens - Fairy Room - :D
    - Salma Guerrero by WorldofDrakan - Rose Room - :D
    - Olive Kropp by Skelda - :worried:
    - Roxanne Quinlan by KingSmarties - Tropical Room - :D
    - Diane White by TigerBlu11 - Cloudtop Room - :D
    - Connie Mouskouri by Chococub - Green Kolonial Room - :D

Males
    - Edmund Van Allen by HayloHusky - Modern Room - :D
    - Hector Dolfinne by Turner - :D
    - HEALTH-E by x_MG_x - Cat Room - :D
    - Blane Scales by Ninjakid150 - :D
    - Jason Blackland by Lovesstorms - :D
    - Empty Spot

Smiley Meaning:
    :D Got full application in
    :worried: Still need something...

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Soo I think the luxury room would be nice

Luxury's Lap Room for Ninja! :smiley:

Wow, Vul! You've outdone yourself on that ship! It's gorgeous!!! Fantastic spa room!! Obviously, that's my fav! Jason would like the modern room, please. I think he may need to work out since he's not on the ranch every day. The rooms are all amazing! I think my fav is the cloud or tropical room. :smiley:<3

And I'm sorry Lo, but Jake is right: Haylo picked the Modern Room already. Do you have another one you like?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Fine, the green room.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories