The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    The Divine HuntyThe Divine Hunty Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! My name is well.... let's keep that quiet for now but you can all call me Hun. I like to play the sims and I have been playing since about 2002. The sims has always been on of my favorite games and has always been something that I'd turn to whenever I felt like I needed a break from reality. Sorry if that sounds a bit too cliche. But it always comes through for me, being able to make a sim version of myself that can live out the life I wish I had and still desire to. I'm excited to see how TS4 turns out. I wasn't a big fan of the loss of toddlers but the graphics look nice and it plays pretty well. So here's to the next 5 or so years :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    Hello! My name is well.... let's keep that quiet for now but you can all call me Hun. I like to play the sims and I have been playing since about 2002. The sims has always been on of my favorite games and has always been something that I'd turn to whenever I felt like I needed a break from reality. Sorry if that sounds a bit too cliche. But it always comes through for me, being able to make a sim version of myself that can live out the life I wish I had and still desire to. I'm excited to see how TS4 turns out. I wasn't a big fan of the loss of toddlers but the graphics look nice and it plays pretty well. So here's to the next 5 or so years :D

Hello @The Divine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :) It is nice to meet you. Simming is a fun and enjoyable way to take a rest from real life and all that it involves. Creating simselfs are lots of fun! It is enjoyable playing the sim in the game and building/choosing the home for our sim to enjoy living in. We can enjoy watching them living out their lives and taking part in doing lots of activities in their sims lives and visiting a variety of different venues.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Moms0766Moms0766 Posts: 93 New Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Jene' (jah-nay) & I've been playing Sims now for 2yrs, (just got my 2yr badge at 7:51 today yah) & this will be my first post. My son turned me onto Sims because I've always been a gamer & the new games these days with zombies & whatever else jumping out at you have me SCREAMING & running from the room. With Sims I bought my first game which was Sims 3 & and was hooked every since!
  • Options
    Moms0766 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, my name is Jene' (jah-nay) & I've been playing Sims now for 2yrs, (just got my 2yr badge at 7:51 today yah) & this will be my first post. My son turned me onto Sims because I've always been a gamer & the new games these days with zombies & whatever else jumping out at you have me SCREAMING & running from the room. With Sims I bought my first game which was Sims 3 & and was hooked every since!

Hello @Moms0766 :) It is nice to meet you. Congratulations on getting your second anniversary badge today! That is great! It is nice that your son introduced you to simming. You would enjoy talking to him about the Sims and sharing simming experiences.
  • Options
    samsims wrote: »
    Hi Rosemow, it's nice to meet you. I love playing the sims 1 2 3 4 and looking forward to playing the sims 5

Hello @samsims :) It is nice to meet you too. It is nice that you have played The Sims since the original version was released. Simming is lots of fun! It is enjoyable seeing our sims living their lives, making friends, visiting venues and exploring the world!
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Been lurking here for some weeks now and felt it apropiate to introduce myself!
    My name is Anna and I guess I have been playing the sims game since Sims 2 of and on. Only just tried the very first game though!
    I live in Sweden with my fiance, two kids and two obnoxious cats. Since my youngest are just 13 mo (today actually - happy birthday V!) and I work full time away from home I do not get as much gametime that I would like. I love eeaving stories, and love the twists and turns this game can take the story sometimes! But I do have the tendency to play way too many sim-days ahead and leave the writing hanging. Bad me...
    Thats that I guess foalks! If you want to ask something - go ahead!
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    Been lurking here for some weeks now and felt it apropiate to introduce myself!
    My name is Anna and I guess I have been playing the sims game since Sims 2 of and on. Only just tried the very first game though!
    I live in Sweden with my fiance, two kids and two obnoxious cats. Since my youngest are just 13 mo (today actually - happy birthday V!) and I work full time away from home I do not get as much gametime that I would like. I love eeaving stories, and love the twists and turns this game can take the story sometimes! But I do have the tendency to play way too many sim-days ahead and leave the writing hanging. Bad me...
    Thats that I guess foalks! If you want to ask something - go ahead!

Hello @Bloudwed :) It is nice to meet you. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You would be enjoying planning the wedding. Happy birthday to your child!
    It is fun reading the stories and seeing the pictures that simmers post about the sims in their game. When playing the sims, there always seems to be something unexpected that happens! It is enjoyable watching the sims live their lives.
  • Options
    DespairKnightIXDespairKnightIX Posts: 67 Member
    Hello!
    The Sims 4 is my first game despite I've heard about it since The Sims 2. Reasons being having a low-end laptop (some more running on Windows Vista). Now that I have a better computer, I'm glad I get to play The Sims 4. So far it is awesome and I enjoy playing it very much despite their funny glitches from time to time (haha).

Nice to meet you! :)
  • Options
    Hello!
    The Sims 4 is my first game despite I've heard about it since The Sims 2. Reasons being having a low-end laptop (some more running on Windows Vista). Now that I have a better computer, I'm glad I get to play The Sims 4. So far it is awesome and I enjoy playing it very much despite their funny glitches from time to time (haha).

Nice to meet you! :)

Hello @DespairKnightIX :) Welcome to simming and posting on the forums! It is great that you have a better computer now and can play Sims 4. It is nice to meet you too.
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    There are. :)
  • Options
    hayleyellenhayleyellen Posts: 17 New Member
    edited April 2015
    Hey! I'm Hayley, I'm a singer/songwriter/musician - although I also write and do art and crafty things in my free time. I lovelovelove animals and have a little animal 'rescue' - although they have a forever home with us. I've always loved the sims but my boyfriend bought me the sims 4 for PC and I've recently come across the joys of custom content and thus, found this board! It's lovely to meet you all.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey! I'm Hayley, I'm a singer/songwriter/musician - although I also write and do art and crafty things in my free time. I lovelovelove animals and have a little animal 'rescue' - although they have a forever home with us. I've always loved the sims but my boyfriend bought me the sims 4 for PC and I've recently come across the joys of custom content and thus, found this board! It's lovely to meet you all.

Hello @hayleyellen :) It is nice to meet you too. You sound a very creative person! It is nice that you enjoy singing and playing music, as well as writing and arts and crafts activities. They are special and enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity. Music can be enjoyed however we are feeling that day, whether sad, glad, in pain or happy. It is very caring of you to look after animals. It is nice that your boyfriend bought you sims 4. There are lots of great custom content that simmers have made.

Could you please edit your post and remove your age. It is against the forum rules to post your age. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    hayleyellenhayleyellen Posts: 17 New Member
    Thanks! and Yeah he's very sweet. And sorry I didn't realise, I've removed it ^_^
  • Options
    IELL90IELL90 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey all!!!

Im going to keep this short and sweet, I joined the forum purely to speak with others who enjoy building lots as much as I do and to share ideas and uploads!

My latest upload is called the 'Picturesque Lake House 2.' and my user is IELL90. Be really kool to hear what you all think of my builds!

Happy Simming all!!
  • Options
    IELL90 wrote: »
    Hey all!!!

Im going to keep this short and sweet, I joined the forum purely to speak with others who enjoy building lots as much as I do and to share ideas and uploads!

My latest upload is called the 'Picturesque Lake House 2.' and my user is IELL90. Be really kool to hear what you all think of my builds!

Happy Simming all!!

Hello @IELL90 :) Your latest upload is so very nice! I have posted about it in Creative Corner but just wanted to say again that it is very nice! Building is a very enjoyable part of playing the Sims! We can express our creativity through designing and building a variety of types and themes of builds.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Hello...strangers I am talking to over the internet.

I'm Widgie. Strange name, I know, but I was actually named after someone. Thing is, the woman's name was spelled differently, and my mom couldn't remember how it was spelled, so she just made up the spelling instead.

Story of my life, everybody :tongue:
  • Options
    Hello...strangers I am talking to over the internet.

I'm Widgie. Strange name, I know, but I was actually named after someone. Thing is, the woman's name was spelled differently, and my mom couldn't remember how it was spelled, so she just made up the spelling instead.

Story of my life, everybody :tongue:

Hello @x_Always_Heart_x :) Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you.
  • Options
    carroebcarroeb Posts: 37 Member
    I'm not sure if I have introduced myself yet. I might have...?

But in case I havent! I am Carolina, a girl from Sweden who has played The Sims ever since it first came out. I am here to talk to other simmers, maybe ask for help sometimes and share my creations.
  • Options
    carroeb wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I have introduced myself yet. I might have...?

But in case I havent! I am Carolina, a girl from Sweden who has played The Sims ever since it first came out. I am here to talk to other simmers, maybe ask for help sometimes and share my creations.

Hello @carroeb :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been simming since it first came out, You would have enjoyed lots of fun time simming over the years! Enjjoy chatting with other simmers on the forums and learning new things about your game, and I will look forward to seeing pictures of your creations.
  • Options
    MrSimfeldMrSimfeld Posts: 91 Member
    Hello dear simmers

My name is Ines. A spanish name but I'm from Germany . I play sims since the first version came out but showcased my creations in sims3 under the name of Rutschagaga first. It's pretty hard to describe why I choosed that ridicoulous sounding name so I changed to Rutsimania. In sims I love most building houses which gives me many possibilities being creative. Additionally in sims 4 I love to meet people from all over the world in the gallery and take a look on other people's amazing creations.

Besides simming I love to sew, what is my job since a year. I sell my own sewing stuff in another person's shop (on consignment). That gives me the possibility to stay at home for my little family. My little family is my daughter who makes me proud every day and my lovely husband who is also my best friend.

That's all I want to say about me first time. I wish you all a wonderfull weekend. Happy simming :)
    Gallery ID : MrSimfeld

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    Rutsimania wrote: »
    Hello dear simmers

My name is Ines. A spanish name but I'm from Germany . I play sims since the first version came out but showcased my creations in sims3 under the name of Rutschagaga first. It's pretty hard to describe why I choosed that ridicoulous sounding name so I changed to Rutsimania. In sims I love most building houses which gives me many possibilities being creative. Additionally in sims 4 I love to meet people from all over the world in the gallery and take a look on other people's amazing creations.

Besides simming I love to sew, what is my job since a year. I sell my own sewing stuff in another person's shop (on consignment). That gives me the possibility to stay at home for my little family. My little family is my daughter who makes me proud every day and my lovely husband who is also my best friend.

That's all I want to say about me first time. I wish you all a wonderfull weekend. Happy simming :)

Hello @Rutsimania :) It is nice to meet you. Building homes is a very enjoyable part of simming. It is a special and fun way of expressing our creativity. There are so many different styles and themes of homes that we can enjoy designing and building in the Sims! There are so many creative builders too!
    It is nice that you enjoy sewing. You sound a very creative lady. It is great that you sell your sewing items in a persons shop. I send a little hello to your daughter and husband too :)
    I hope that you are having a very nice weekend too. Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    Hello everyone I am Nathan and I a love to create families with interesting stories and include tons of drama! I also like to build houses yet I do not own the sims 4 so I built in the sims 2 and 3. I mainly play the sims 2 since it runs the best on my dying laptop :p I do have a computer but it needs a graphics card and I have been enjoying the sims 2 so much that I haven't really bothered to look for a graphics card. I am slightly holding back on buying the sims 4 because I know it has major glitches that can be game braking and I play generations after generations so it would be sad to leave a family behind due to glitches. I also do not want to pay 100s of pounds (Yes I am English ;) ) on the game and it's EPs.

Away from simming, I like music. I play the piano and the guitar and I hope to make a career out of music one day :)
  • Options
    Razing wrote: »
    Hello everyone I am Nathan and I a love to create families with interesting stories and include tons of drama! I also like to build houses yet I do not own the sims 4 so I built in the sims 2 and 3. I mainly play the sims 2 since it runs the best on my dying laptop :p I do have a computer but it needs a graphics card and I have been enjoying the sims 2 so much that I haven't really bothered to look for a graphics card. I am slightly holding back on buying the sims 4 because I know it has major glitches that can be game braking and I play generations after generations so it would be sad to leave a family behind due to glitches. I also do not want to pay 100s of pounds (Yes I am English ;) ) on the game and it's EPs.

Away from simming, I like music. I play the piano and the guitar and I hope to make a career out of music one day :)

Hello @Razing :) It is nice to meet you. Creating sims and providing backgrounds story details to their lives is fun! It is enjoyable watching our created sims live their sims lives, and see them interacting with family and friends, and exploring the sim world.
    It is great that you enjoy music and play the piano and the guitar. We can enjoy playing music however we are feeling, and it is both enjoyed by the musician as well as the people listening to the music. I hope that your enjoyment of playing music leads on to it being career for you.
  • Options
    katiestanhopekatiestanhope Posts: 53 Member
    My name is Katie and I live in the UK, I have been playing the Sims since 2006 and still love playing it. I am currently in college wanting to work in healthcare :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top