The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    EarythaEarytha Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Earytha. Been playing the Sims for a very long time... since the first one came out actually :) I am british but I live in Denmark. I have been a member of the forums for a while but haven't really taken part in it before :blush:
  • Options
    p99gp99g Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2015
    Wassup! I'm Gabi, p99g, Krazy_Chic02, or krazy02. I started simming in 2013, but I have just gotten into the forums. I post challenges that I make, and I am working on making a list of awesome challenges. I would love if you guys check out my page and possibly give me some suggestions. If you have a challenge that you want on the list I'm making, send me the link, I'll check it out, and there is a good chance it will be on the list ;) . I am working towards being able to get a signature and a profile picture, but that may take a while. Please like, LOL, and all that jaz to help me out. Thanks, and have a Sim-tastic day!
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    @p99g Hello! First of all, welcome to the forums. Just be yourself and enjoy! You'll find nice and cool people here. :) Have my like for you. <3
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    p99gp99g Posts: 243 Member
    @thatdoggonegirl7 Thanks! I'll do that!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    Earytha wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Earytha. Been playing the Sims for a very long time... since the first one came out actually :) I am british but I live in Denmark. I have been a member of the forums for a while but haven't really taken part in it before :blush:

Hello @Earytha :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying Simming since the original The Sims. It is lòts of fun playing the Sims and watching our sims living their lives, working in their careers and exploring the sims world that they live in!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    p99g wrote: »
    Wassup! I'm Gabi, p99g, Krazy_Chic02, or krazy02. I started simming in 2013, but I have just gotten into the forums. I post challenges that I make, and I am working on making a list of awesome challenges. I would love if you guys check out my page and possibly give me some suggestions. If you have a challenge that you want on the list I'm making, send me the link, I'll check it out, and there is a good chance it will be on the list ;) . I am working towards being able to get a signature and a profile picture, but that may take a while. Please like, LOL, and all that jaz to help me out. Thanks, and have a Sim-tastic day!

Hello,@p99g :) Welcome to the forums. It is great that you do challenges in the Sims. It is a fun way to play the Sims and it is enjoyable to watch the sims live their lives according to the challenge.
  • Options
    laurastallaurastal Posts: 76 Member
    Hello, everyone. I have been playing since the Sims 1 and have every expansion pack, stuff pack, or game pack possible because I just love getting new content to play with for my sims. However, I never really used the forums before on the site, so it's kind of exciting to have something new in that regards.
    bjUJSvq.png
  • Options
    laurastal wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. I have been playing since the Sims 1 and have every expansion pack, stuff pack, or game pack possible because I just love getting new content to play with for my sims. However, I never really used the forums before on the site, so it's kind of exciting to have something new in that regards.

Hello @laurastal :) Welcome to the forums! It is great that you own all the expansion packs, stuff packs and game packs that have been released for the Sims. Each pack adds lots more fun and enjoyable features and activities for our sims to enjoy doing, as well as more items for furnishing their homes and community lots. They can also live in new worlds and visit new venues,
  • Options
    temerald7667temerald7667 Posts: 2,266 Member
    Hello Everyone! Just stopping in to say Hi and Welcome!

0fed457220d0f8c032be3358cd365a6c.jpg
    98bcdb5d7c879fd685f0cae94de32016.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Hello @rosemow, thank you for being such a friendly person all around the threads I lurked on before I decided to take the plunge (in the Current Daily Deal thread). I haven't been on here before, but @laurastal and I seem to have a lot in common. I'm from the UK, new to social media stuff because we never had the internet before, but have found everyone to be very friendly. Started with The Sims and thought Sims2 was great, but my favourite is Sims3. I have so much left to do in it, having bought venues etc that I won't even be thinking of Sims4 for a long time yet.
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @mothersuperior2 It seems like we do have a lot in common! Welcome to the forums!
    bjUJSvq.png
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks for being so friendly and welcoming!
    bjUJSvq.png
  • Options
    Hello @rosemow, thank you for being such a friendly person all around the threads I lurked on before I decided to take the plunge (in the Current Daily Deal thread). I haven't been on here before, but @laurastal and I seem to have a lot in common. I'm from the UK, new to social media stuff because we never had the internet before, but have found everyone to be very friendly. Started with The Sims and thought Sims2 was great, but my favourite is Sims3. I have so much left to do in it, having bought venues etc that I won't even be thinking of Sims4 for a long time yet.

Hello @mothersuperior2 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been enjoying playing the different versions of The Sims. Simming is lots of fun! It is great watching our sims living in and exploring the sims worlds. There are lots of things for our sims to enjoy doing and venues to visit! It is nice seeing them making friends with other sims too.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @laurastal Same to you (welcome). I am off now to actually play the Sims !!!
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Purple_Penguin00Purple_Penguin00 Posts: 4,114 Member
    Hi! My name is Rachel & have been addicted to The Sims for 13 years. I started playing on the console & then moved to PC in 2009. I was pretty active on the sims 3 forum around the early part of...i think it was 2010-11 , met so many amazing simmers! Been friends with a few since i opened my account..five years...time does fly..blimey haha!

Hm..What else? Well..i have a gaming channel in development, I'm just being silly & playing around with premade sims, i love premades :P
    Actually i am very best friends with another simmer who is obsessed with premades xD ... Its nice :P

Its really nice to meet everyone! ^-^
    CPdd6jhWcAQ1_eG.jpg
  • Options
    PancakeSmilesPancakeSmiles Posts: 5 New Member
    My name is Lilli and I entered the simming world right after Into the Future was announced. I am in love with it, including the community. Everyone seems so nice xD

I am hoping to become more into these forums(and become a member hopefully ;-;).

Thanks for reading ❤ᵔᴥᵔ❤
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Rachel & have been addicted to The Sims for 13 years. I started playing on the console & then moved to PC in 2009. I was pretty active on the sims 3 forum around the early part of...i think it was 2010-11 , met so many amazing simmers! Been friends with a few since i opened my account..five years...time does fly..blimey haha!

Hm..What else? Well..i have a gaming channel in development, I'm just being silly & playing around with premade sims, i love premades :P
    Actually i am very best friends with another simmer who is obsessed with premades xD ... Its nice :P

Hello @Purlple_Penguin00 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing The Sims for many years, starting on the console and then going onto the PC version. You would have had many happy and fun times simming! It is great playing with the premade sims. It is enjoyable watching them live their lives in our games and seeing what their lives are holding for them. I hope that your work in setting up your gaming channel goes well.
    Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    My name is Lilli and I entered the simming world right after Into the Future was announced. I am in love with it, including the community. Everyone seems so nice xD

I am hoping to become more into these forums(and become a member hopefully ;-;).

Thanks for reading ❤ᵔᴥᵔ❤

Hello @PancakeSmiles :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you enjoy meeting other simmers on the forums, reading threads learning new things about the game, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    Purple_Penguin00Purple_Penguin00 Posts: 4,114 Member
    edited April 2015
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Purlple_Penguin00 :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing The Sims for many years, starting on the console and then going onto the PC version. You would have had many happy and fun times simming! It is great playing with the premade sims. It is enjoyable watching them live their lives in our games and seeing what their lives are holding for them. I hope that your work in setting up your gaming channel goes well.
    Happy Simming! :)

I have had many happy & fun times! ^-^ , the one thing i liked on console is the lack of aging..well when it comes to your favourite sims somethimes you don't really want them to age up & die. I am really obsessed with the PC version of The Sims 2, I have the new EP from The Sims 4..but i just want to go back & play with my premade decendents =P

and thank you very much! I hope its not a bother if i leave the link here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_11_cJ_VKHuwpM3uYeHaKA
    (as i am editing this the link isn't posting correctly, the channel is called Sweet Pea Gaming :tongue: )

:smiley:
    CPdd6jhWcAQ1_eG.jpg
  • Options
    Baloshi2Baloshi2 Posts: 107 Member
    hi i'm me and i am here to increase my post count so bye
    giphy.gif

Origin ID: Baloshi2
  • Options
    JustawhoviansimmerJustawhoviansimmer Posts: 74 Member
    Hi, I'm Willow and I started simming about four years ago. I've only just joined the forum, though, after seeing a challenge that I really wanted to get involved in. I hope to become a member soon so I can post screencaps to aid my stories. My favourite pack was generations for sims 3 (With late night as a close second), I can't wait for EA to bring out the equivalents for the sims 4!
  • Options
    PerdyPawsPerdyPaws Posts: 2 New Member
    edited April 2015
    Hey @Rosemow! I have been playing the Sims since the very first one. I enjoy building and exploring the sim worlds and of course creating large multi-generational families full of drama and evil twins who have suddenly come back to town after an extended 'vacation'. DRAMA! Always the DRAMA. Like Soap or Dynasty but in Simlish. xD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top