Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    AlyssaSueRAlyssaSueR Posts: 36 New Member
    Hi, I'm Alyssa and i rarely talk on forms as i just don't have much to say or feel like i might say something wrong because i can never seem to get my wording right. Anyway I loved the sims as just a way to pass time and know i love it more because i can create stories in my head into a little bit more of a reality.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    AlyssaSueR wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Alyssa and i rarely talk on forms as i just don't have much to say or feel like i might say something wrong because i can never seem to get my wording right. Anyway I loved the sims as just a way to pass time and know i love it more because i can create stories in my head into a little bit more of a reality.

Hello @AlyssaSueR :) It is nice to meet you. Please don't be concerned that you might say something wrong in the way you write the post. Simmers are understanding to each other. Enjoy posting and try to not be concerned that you may say things in an incorrect way , because it is enjoyable talking with fellow simmers about the game.
    It is fun that our sims can live out our stories that we create for them, in their simming lives in the Sims world!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    awestawest Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello. I am A. West. I've been playing sims since TS2. My favorite thing to do in sims is building houses and creating sims is a close second. I'm thrilled to see much improvements since sims first came out but am sad that we can no longer drive cars in TS4. I miss parking my car in my purse! I've had an account with sims since....a long time ago but since TS4 and the new forums happened, I've had to make a new account because idk what happened to my old account. I'm a sad panda because they revoked new accounts to upload profile pics, unlike the old TS3 forums.
  • Options
    awest wrote: »
    Hello. I am A. West. I've been playing sims since TS2. My favorite thing to do in sims is building houses and creating sims is a close second. I'm thrilled to see much improvements since sims first came out but am sad that we can no longer drive cars in TS4. I miss parking my car in my purse! I've had an account with sims since....a long time ago but since TS4 and the new forums happened, I've had to make a new account because idk what happened to my old account. I'm a sad panda because they revoked new accounts to upload profile pics, unlike the old TS3 forums.

Hello @awest :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. Building homes and creating sims are very enjoyable parts of simming! They are special ways of expressing our creativity and having fun simming at the same time! You would have enjoyed creating a variety of sims households over the time and had fun building many homes for them to enjoy living their sims life in. It is a enjoyable seeing the wide variety of creatively designed homes that simmers upload to the gallery.
  • Options
    TheDreamyWriterTheDreamyWriter Posts: 42 Member
    Hey guys, I'm Laurie and like you, I just really love this game!
    Recently, I preferred to use this game to create, I made two video clip but because i'm a new member, I can't share it :/
    If you want to check it, my channel is: The Dreamy Writer. And the video clip are : The rocker of yore. And : Requiem pour un vampire :)
    Youtube : here
    Facebook : here
    Twitter : here
    Machinima : here
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm Laurie and like you, I just really love this game!
    Recently, I preferred to use this game to create, I made two video clip but because i'm a new member, I can't share it :/
    If you want to check it, my channel is: The Dreamy Writer. And the video clip are : The rocker of yore. And : Requiem pour un vampire :)

Hello @TheDreamyWriter :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! Creating sims and building homes and venues are very enjoyable parts of simming! It is great how we can enjoy designing builds of a variety of different themes and styles then have fun bringing them into sims gameform!
    It is great that you have a simming YouTube channel! You would enjoy producing videos for it.
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow it's nice to meet you too :) and yeah, I really love to produce videos ;)
  • Options
    cheybabyxxcheybabyxx Posts: 34 Member
    Hello! I'm Chey and I have a been avid simmer since the first game and have loved watching it grow into what it is today. Nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    cheybabyxx wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Chey and I have a been avid simmer since the first game and have loved watching it grow into what it is today. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @cheybabyxx :) It is nice to meet you too. It is nice that you have been simming since the first Sims game. Simming is lots of fun! You would have enjoyed creating and playing many sims households over the time and watching them living their lives in the sims world.
  • Options
    welcome and nice to meet you @cheybabyxx :)
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    Hi! I'm TinjaNurtle and I have been playing Sims since the original game back in 2000. I've owned every Sims game since and I love them all, but my favorite is Sims 3. I am hooked on Sims 4 though and I am really liking it. I'm also into Minecraft. Nice to meet you all!
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    Hi! I'm TinjaNurtle and I have been playing Sims since the original game back in 2000. I've owned every Sims game since and I love them all, but my favorite is Sims 3. I am hooked on Sims 4 though and I am really liking it. I'm also into Minecraft. Nice to meet you all!

Hello @TinjaNurtle :) It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to the forums! It is nice that you have been simming from the original sims game and have owned all the versions since. Each of the versions have great features in them. Simmimg is very enjoyable and a fun game to play! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forums and learn new helpful info about the game.
  • Options
    zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    Hi, I am yiran, I have played Sims since TS2. As you see, my English is not very good, but I am working on it. I'm very happy to see a plenty of wonderful creations in this forum. And my favorite part is creating house, using many amazing mods. If I was a member, I would show my screenshots. :wink:
  • Options
    Hi, I am yiran, I have played Sims since TS2. As you see, my English is not very good, but I am working on it. I'm very happy to see a plenty of wonderful creations in this forum. And my favorite part is creating house, using many amazing mods. If I was a member, I would show my screenshots. :wink:

Hello @zhaoyiran183 :) It is nice to meet you. Please don't be concerned about your English writing . You have written your post very well. It is great that you enjoy creating homes in The Sims. Building is a very fun and enjoyable part of simming! I will look forward to seeing pictures of your builds. :)
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you~ Eh...Actually, I don't know how to reply you... Maybe using "@" ?
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > zhaoyiran183 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I am yiran, I have played Sims since TS2. As you see, my English is not very good, but I am working on it. I'm very happy to see a plenty of wonderful creations in this forum. And my favorite part is creating house, using many amazing mods. If I was a member, I would show my screenshots. :wink:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @zhaoyiran183 :) It is nice to meet you. Please don't be concerned about your English writing . You have written your post very well. It is great that you enjoy creating homes in The Sims. Building is a very fun and enjoyable part of simming! I will look forward to seeing pictures of your builds. :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Maybe in this way? "quote"? @rosemow
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @rosemow, thank you~ Eh...Actually, I don't know how to reply you... Maybe using "@" ?

Hello @zhaoyiran183. :)
    Putting the "@" is a good way to reply. It won't appear in a blue colour until you become a full member, but it will still notify the simmer that you have posted to them.
    Quoting is a good way as well. The quote button is the 6th button at the top of your post.
  • Options
    @rosemow I totally know. Thank you!
  • Options
    VampireIdleVampireIdle Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone I am VampireIdle or mainly known as MrsK/Käsekuchen (German for cheesecake). I make youtube videos for fun in 2 different languages. I just got recently to this forum here from googling something sims 3 related. I am playing the sims since I was 4 years old. And my favourite games are Sims 2 & Sims 3. I am not a big fan of the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Hello everyone I am VampireIdle or mainly known as MrsK/Käsekuchen (German for cheesecake). I make youtube videos for fun in 2 different languages. I just got recently to this forum here from googling something sims 3 related. I am playing the sims since I was 4 years old. And my favourite games are Sims 2 & Sims 3. I am not a big fan of the Sims 4.

Hello @VampireIdle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you create YouTube simming videos, and that you do them in two languages. Simmers who speak these languages would enjoy watching them. We can learn helpful tips about playing the game as we enjoy watching the videos that simmers create.
  • Options
    VampireIdleVampireIdle Posts: 6 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > VampireIdle wrote: »
    >
    > Hello everyone I am VampireIdle or mainly known as MrsK/Käsekuchen (German for cheesecake). I make youtube videos for fun in 2 different languages. I just got recently to this forum here from googling something sims 3 related. I am playing the sims since I was 4 years old. And my favourite games are Sims 2 & Sims 3. I am not a big fan of the Sims 4.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @VampireIdle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you create YouTube simming videos, and that you do them in two languages. Simmers who speak these languages would enjoy watching them. We can learn helpful tips about playing the game as we enjoy watching the videos that simmers create.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you very much! Hope you have a great day (: @rosemow
  • Options
    BLAMSARTBLAMSART Posts: 464 Member
    Hi! I'm not really new perse, I've been a 'member' since 2012, but I didn't do much with this account then, I'm only now getting a little more involved.

So I thought I'd just drop by and say hi! I've been playing Sims since the first came out, and I'm obsessed with TS3 so I probably won't be playing TS4 till at the very least the price goes down XD
    My obsession to TS3 is probably linked to the fact I use it to write stories (I'm on my eigth generation for my legacy! I'm excited at the idea of actually finishing a challenge XD). I honestly don't think I would've stuck with TS3 so long if it weren't for the stories I write with it...
    So yeah, just a little bit about myself. :)

(oh yeah self-advertisement: If you're interested you can check out my story here lightthewaytoheaven*wordpress*com) (Can't post links yet so just replace the * with . -_-')
    Light the Way to Heaven
    zEadMCi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    BLAMSART wrote: »
    Hi! I'm not really new perse, I've been a 'member' since 2012, but I didn't do much with this account then, I'm only now getting a little more involved.

So I thought I'd just drop by and say hi! I've been playing Sims since the first came out, and I'm obsessed with TS3 so I probably won't be playing TS4 till at the very least the price goes down XD
    My obsession to TS3 is probably linked to the fact I use it to write stories (I'm on my eigth generation for my legacy! I'm excited at the idea of actually finishing a challenge XD). I honestly don't think I would've stuck with TS3 so long if it weren't for the stories I write with it...
    So yeah, just a little bit about myself. :)

(oh yeah self-advertisement: If you're interested you can check out my story here lightthewaytoheaven.wordpress.com) (Can't post links yet so just replace the * with . -_-')

Hello @BMAMSTART :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you have been playing the sims since it was first released. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming! It is great that you are onto your eighth generation of your legacy family! You would be enjoying seeing the new generations of children and how they differ or a similar to previous generations. Story writing is a very special part of simming! It is nice that you have a site where you post the stories of the sims that are in your game. Here is the link https://lightthewaytoheaven.wordpress.com
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Gokigenyo, Bonjour,Hello
    I am Foussi, i am not japanese, i am african and speak german.

I forgot to introduce myself, *slaps myself*
    I am an anime fan and gardener and(anthro) artist. I have an tumblr blog.
    I am 15 years old.
    I played sims 2 and sims 3 already and since last year i play sims 4.
    I dont have sims 3 anymore, i had it on xbox and it started to glitch and bug out.

Nice to meet you all
  • Options
    foussi wrote: »
    Gokigenyo, Bonjour,Hello
    I am Foussi, i am not japanese, i am african and speak german.

I forgot to introduce myself, *slaps myself*
    I am an anime fan and gardener and(anthro) artist. I have an tumblr blog.
    I played sims 2 and sims 3 already and since last year i play sims 4.
    I dont have sims 3 anymore, i had it on xbox and it started to glitch and bug out.

Nice to meet you all

Hello @foussi :) It is nice to meet you too. It is great that you have a tumblr blog. You would enjoy posting pictures on it to share with other internet users. It is nice gardening outdoors in the air and sunshine. It is enjoyable eating food that we have grown in our real life gardens or seeing flowers and plants that we have been enjoy growing. You would enjoy having your sims doing gardening in the sims games too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top