May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Decades Challenge

191011121315...Next

Comments

• FreakyFastSimmerFreakyFastSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    How do I do business career in 1890s if I have to use the computer to do the daily task?
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 57 Member
    How do I do business career in 1890s if I have to use the computer to do the daily task?

Just use the computer for those tasks, and block it for the others so that only the sim working in the Business Career can use it. If you use cc I suggest to download a typewriter look-like computer to make it a bit more pleasing/accurate
  • fireflysmelodyfireflysmelody Posts: 7 New Member
    I lost all of my save files and cc a couple of weeks ago when my laptop broke. So, I have to start all over again :( . Do you have any cc recommendations/links that you think are must-have items for the 1890s?
  • CuteCoffeeGalCuteCoffeeGal Posts: 253 Member
    Hey y'all! I am SO sorry for the delay in getting the rules updated - I've had some family stuff going on the last few weeks. The rules have now been updated for kits and for Dream Home Decorator! https://cutecoffeegal.com/decadeschallengerules/
    I lost all of my save files and cc a couple of weeks ago when my laptop broke. So, I have to start all over again :( . Do you have any cc recommendations/links that you think are must-have items for the 1890s?

@fireflysmelody I have a CC finds video from a few years ago on my channel for the first few decades of the challenge!
    #EAGameChanger on YouTube: Let's Plays, CAS, Speed Builds - I'm currently playing the Decades Challenge! https://www.youtube.com/c/CuteCoffeeGal
    Gallery ID: CuteCoffeeGal
    Twitter: @CuriousLindsey
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,273 Member
    Anyone else completely blown away by how much the new pack will change the early years of this challenge???
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 643 Member
    Anyone else completely blown away by how much the new pack will change the early years of this challenge???

Yes, I'm preparing the neighbourhoods for my next challenge, so this pack is already preordered and more than welcome. Luckely for my current decade challenge, my people tend to move from the city to the land as soon as they have success in the job or to get self-sustained, so I can play it when the expansion pack comes out.