Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    edited July 2015
    @
    rosemow
    thanks so much for your feedback. Here were the links for the photos separated. I will try to get the 50 points. I haven't been a super active poster obviously XD.

06-30-15_8-24nbspPM_zpsacmailgl.png?t=1435624837

06-30-15_8-25nbspPM-2_zpstsxafofe.png?t=1435624847

06-30-15_8-24nbspPM-5_zpsuqx2hznm.png?t=1435624847

06-30-15_8-24nbspPM-4_zpsdltcxzc7.png?t=1435624848

06-30-15_8-24nbspPM-2_zps2orrosvp.png?t=1435624848

Hello @OrangeGal11 :) These are the pictures of your room from the last challenge :)
  • Options
    Your South African themed kitchen looks so very nice! @Zita1966z :) The furnishing of the room looks very great! It looks so very nice how you have done the South African flag on the floor of the kitchen! It looks great! Very nice layout of the room! The white kitchen wall tiling looks very nice with the black kitchen counters and cabinets, and it looks very nice how you have placed the counters in a curved direction layout in the room. The placement of the cabinets on the walls looks great! It is great that there are double sinks in the room. It looks very nice how you have fruit, vegetables, fish and other produce items on the counters in the picture and a saucepan on the stove. The hanging pots, the knives on the wall, the knife block, drink bucket and the fruit crates on the floor are nice kitchen touches in the room. The large wall clock looks homely. Very nice eat in area! The type of dining seats that you have used there looks nice. The green plant in the red pot is nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. It is very nice that your sim made a yummy cake in the pictures, then sat down to enjoy eating it! She will enjoy having a drink or food from the fountain as well. Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting at the table dining. Your sim is very nice!
    The room is so very nice! The layout and design of the kitchen is so very nice! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    Your Australian themed room reflects the Australian flag so well! @Sorceress :) The colour scheme of red, white and blue and the layout of the room looks so very nice! Very nice blue and white patterning of the floor! It looks so nice how you have done the middle section of the room with the walls either sides of the counters, and the double sides of counters! It is looks great how one side is a bar stool counter where sims can enjoy eating their meals that they have prepared in the kitchen, whilst the other side is a stove counter to cook on! The plants are nice touches placed in the middle of the counters. The blue cabinets look very nice how you have placed them in this alcove! The red seats, blue cabinets and white counters there look great to reflect the flag! The type ceiling lights in the room look nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the counters in a curved direction on the sides of the room! The curved counters look very nice! The blue colour of the cabinets looks very nice with the red colour of the kitchen curtains, and the white colour of the counters! The colours of the furnishings reflect the theme so well! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, both on the walls as well as now you have used the cabinets to create corner nooks. The fruit crates looks nice how you have placed them in the room, and the teaset, fruit bowl, condiments and barrel on the counters are nice kitchen touches in the room.The rooster and birds pictures on the wall add to the nice look of the room. The type of and placement of the red curtains in the room looks very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst preparing meals. It looks so very nice how you have positioned the fruit pictures on the walls either sides of the kitchen windows! They look very nice! Placing the fruit bowls nearby the fruit pictures is a very nice touch.
    The room is so very nice! The furnishing of the room reflects the Australian theme very well!
    Welcome to posting rooms on the challenge thread! It is very nice that you have entered a room! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    It is very special that you have designed a room based on the national flag of Cameroon, due to it being where one of your Professors came from @lovelylyssia095 :) The room is so very nice! The green, red, and yellow colour scheme of the room looks so very nice,and reflects the flag so well! The red, green and yellow colours of the walls look very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! It is so very creatively designed! It looks so very great how you have placed the wall decor items from Perfect Patio pack on the wall in the colour versions of the Cameroon flag to resemble the flag! It looks very nice how you have used the green, red and yellow flag colour versions of the display cabinets and placed them in a row to reflect the flag! The bar counter is very nice! It looks nice how you have used a yellow coloured bar in the middle then have the red and green counters on the outer sides of the bar. The alternating flag themed coloured bar stools look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there having a drink from the bar and a chat. It is nice that you have the banquet table and fountain in the room. The red colour of the buffet table suits the room well. Sims will enjoy eating and drink food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain at the yellow coloured dining table. The colours of the furnishings reflect the theme so well! They look so very nice! The alternating red and green seats look nice around the dining table. The yellow sunflowers complement with the seating and table, and look very sunny for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The green plants are nice touches either sides of the red door. They are nice for sims to see when coming into or leaving the kitchen. The star tile on the floor to reflect the star on the flag looks very great! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters in the room! The green, red and yellow colours of them looks very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking meals and dining in the kitchen. The semi circles floor rugs in red, green and yellow are very nice touches in the room. The sun is a nice touch on the wall above the door.
    The furnishing of the room in the Cameroon flag colours looks so very nice! It is so very creatively done! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Thanks @Rosemow, @Rabidkitty, @punky99 and @wrathofcath for your kind comments. Just got done checking out the Guest Bedrooms; Very nice everyone!... Love the variety; the bathrooms, closets & sitting area's are great touches!
    Just wanted to say @Zita1966z: Wow! Eye Popping and perfectly put together. I love how the moo'd statue/lights tie in with the rugs & @WrathofCath: I'm not usually a fan of Nautical themes but this was awesome!
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    @treece01 Thank you sweetheart :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited July 2015
    Looking forward to see all the country themed flag rooms Great theme Rosemow
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Theme for the week: A Flag Themed Colored Kitchen
    Gallery name of room : An All American Kitchen
    Origin id : Pottergoose
    Pictures of the room
    2vwzcpt.jpg
    ndqwit.jpg
    2c0ztw.jpg
    23vfhaf.jpg
    2itfp78.jpg
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited July 2015
    Theme for the week:a flag themed coloured kitchen
    I was very excited to do this challenge! I chose the Ethiopian flag in honor of all my amazing Ethiopian friends at work who feed me some of my favorite foods of all time! They are as awesome as the food from their home country!
    Gallery name: Injera, Wat and Awaze
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E8CB64C6205011E582B1BCDE1AAF20A8?category=rooms&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Injera, Wat and Awaze&max=25

Flickr Album:https://flic.kr/s/aHskbPZvqp
    19150430260_431022333d_z.jpg
    19150443410_cca62c8a48_z.jpg

Place to have coffee:
    19150400750_2e99941a1f_z.jpg
    19338107015_3e03b3ccbd_z.jpg

18718261833_5aa05d9eb1_n.jpg

19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    Your United States of America themed kitchen looks so nice! @pottergoose :) The red, white and blue colour scheme of the room reflects the colours of the flag so well, and looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have blue walls and white marble flooring, then red coloured furnishings! They all complement each other well. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The fruit bowl on the counter and the knife set on the cooking alcove wall are nice kitchen touches there. It looks nice how you have placed red, white and blue light panels on the walls. Nice bar stool counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal or having a cup of tea. The menu board looks great there. The red fire hose alarm is a great touch on the wall! The dining table area is very nice! The red colour of the dining seats looks nice with the glass dining table. The fish water fountains are a pretty sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals! The red rose is a very nice touch on the dining table. It looks nice how you have used red coloured door for sims to enter and leave the room, and the red curtains on the window looks nice.
    It is a very nice American themed room! The way you have used the colour scheme in the room looks very great! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your United States of America themed kitchen looks so nice! @pottergoose :) The red, white and blue colour scheme of the room reflects the colours of the flag so well, and looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have blue walls and white marble flooring, then red coloured furnishings! They all complement each other well. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The fruit bowl on the counter and the knife set on the cooking alcove wall are nice kitchen touches there. It looks nice how you have placed red, white and blue light panels on the walls. Nice bar stool counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal or having a cup of tea. The menu board looks great there. The red fire hose alarm is a great touch on the wall! The dining table area is very nice! The red colour of the dining seats looks nice with the glass dining table. The fish water fountains are a pretty sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals! The red rose is a very nice touch on the dining table. It looks nice how you have used red coloured door for sims to enter and leave the room, and the red curtains on the window looks nice.
    It is a very nice American themed room! The way you have used the colour scheme in the room looks very great! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)

As usual thank you so much for your kind words. considering doing a second room this week because I love the theme of the challenge so much. :smile: Originally I was gonna go with Israel, but didn't want to do a two color color scheme, felt bland to met. And this gave me an excuse to finally use those strange panels from luxury pack for something lol
  • Options
    babycakemombabycakemom Posts: 725 Member
    edited July 2015
    Here is my entry for this week.
    Theme for the week: A Flag Themed Colored Kitchen
    Gallery name of room : Old Glory Kitchen
    Origin id : babycakemom
    Pictures of the room:
    07-01-15_9-13nbspPM.png
    07-01-15_9-15nbspPM.png07-01-15_9-17nbspPM.png07-01-15_9-16nbspPM.png07-01-15_9-15nbspPM-2.png07-01-15_9-14nbspPM-2.png
  • Options
    @babycakemom *jaw drops* My American kitchen is not even worthy in comparison lol
  • Options
    It is so very special that you have designed and dedicated your kitchen to your Ethipian friends! @treece01 :) It sounds like they cook very delicious food for you to enjoy eating! The Ethiopian kitchen room is so very nice! The layout and furnishing of the room, and the way you have used the red, green, blue and yellow from the flag looks so very nice! The different areas of the rooms look so very great! Very nice curved green seats sitting nook ! It looks very nice how you have placed the log themed wall decor and the other Perfect Patio wall decor pictures on the wall there! The red and yellow flower boxes look very pretty on the wall! It looks great how you have used the screen shade to separate off the areas in the room . The blue circular floor rugs that you have used in the areas of the room reflect the circle on the flag so well! The sitting nook with the red seating looks very nice! The teaset and globe are nice touches on the luggage table. It looks very nice how you have used the wall decor pieces that came with the stuff pack through each area of the room. Very nice corner nooks where you have placed the lamp and have the leafy pictures on the walls. The type of and yellow/red colour of the ceiling lights in the room look nice and suit well the theme of the room. Very nice cooking area in the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the fridge area! The green colour of the side cabinets looks nice.The red and green curtains look so nice how you have placed them there! It looks very nice how you have done the pattern of the Ethiopian flag in the middle of the room! Very nice curved bar stool counter area for sims to enjoy sitting at the counter having a meal. The bar area is very nice! The sims will enjoy sitting at the bar counter having a drink and a chat. It looks very nice how you have used the wall panels, the log picture and placed the birds there! Very nice alcove section where you have placed the sun decor and have the plants on the shelf. The wall colours and textures in the room look so nice!
    The furnishing of each of the areas of the room looks so very nice! The colours that you have used and how you have used the coloured furnishings looks very great! It is a very special tribute to your friends! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    The layout and furnishing of your American themed kitchen looks so very nice! @babycakemom :) The design of it is so very creative! The patterning of the kitchen flooring to be the American flag looks so very great! The red and white stripes on the main floor and then the blue flooring on the bar area with the pool lights as the stars looks so very nice! It looks vety great! The red, white and blue colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! The bar area is very nice! The two different coloured blue bars look nice and it looks nice how you have mooed the white cube into the corner between the bars! The drinks display shelves and the wall decor items that came with Perfect Patio look very nice on the walls there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar after cooking and eating a meal. Very nice dining table area! The type of dining seats that you have used looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed two red and two blue seats together alternating around the edges of the table. It looks very great how you have mooed the white, blue and red pots of plants into the top of the dining table! The round curved counters dining and stove counter in the middle of the room looks very nice! The red, blue and white bar stools are a nice touch there. It looks very nice how you have mooed the red umbrellas into the counters! The white vase flowers, red watering can and blue flowers are pretty sights in the room for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking and eating meals. The layout of the cooking areas in the build look very nice! It looks great how you have placed the red counters and accompanied them with blue cabinets on the walls. The corner cooking counter nooks look nice. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch there and it looks nice how you have angled the microwave into the corner. It looks very nice how you have placed the red, white and blue crockery display cabinets together to represent the flag colours! The three coloured rosettes look very nice placed in a diagonal row on the wall! It looks very nice how you have placed the columns in the room!
    The furnishing of the room to reflect the American flag looks so very great! The way you have used red, white and blue colours in the room looks very nice, and the design of the room and mooing work is so creative and great! Thank you very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Oh, I'd been neglecting this thread since ages! I'm so sorry everyone! :| I was super busy with my lot builds, especially my building plans, from now, so I no longer participating this challenge until next year. I'm very very sorry!

But awesome rooms! :smiley: Since this one gives me an attention, I think I'll try to make a kitchen for our country, the Philippines! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Oh, I'd been neglecting this thread since ages! I'm so sorry everyone! :| I was super busy with my lot builds, especially my building plans, from now, so I no longer participating this challenge until next year. I'm very very sorry!

But awesome rooms! :smiley: Since this one gives me an attention, I think I'll try to make a kitchen for our country, the Philippines! :smiley:

Hello @RyeCris16 :) It would be great if you made a kitchen to reflect the Philippines! I will look forward to seeing it . :)
  • Options
    @pottergoose , please, please don't think that your build is not worthy. Your build is fabulous! You make me sad for that comment. You spent a lot of time on that build ( I know this from experience) joking or not, your build is the opposite of unworthy!! Kudos to you!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    @rosemow , again thank you for your detailed and kind comment and thank you for this thread! :smile:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited August 2016
    ENTRY FORM:
    Theme for the Week: A Flag-themed Coloured Kitchen
    Gallery Name of Room: Kusina Pilipinas (seems like in a 500 - Server Error on my link! :\) (Link fixed :))
    Origin ID: RyeCris16
    Pictures of the Room:
    The Flag:
    200px-Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png

The Build:
    O4v8OXD.png
    5i2JfcB.png
    sVtjuMd.png

Required Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat
    Note: Frames from Sim-made paintings and photos aren't transferable. I used them in picture taking for impression. Thank you! :)
    Note: For those who aren't familiar with the name, the word kusina is kitchen in Filipino, while Pilipinas is Philippines. Thank you! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Your Phillipines themed kitchen is so very nice! @RyeCris16 :) You have reflected the red, blue, yellow and white colours from the flag so well in the design and furnishing of the kitchen! It is nice that the name of the kitchen is written in Filipino. The layout of the room is so very nice! It looks very nice how the room has a cooking and a dining area. The cooking area is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the red and blue circles on the flooring there, and have done the half triangle made of yellow counters! It reflects well the flag! It looks very nice how you have placed the red, yellow and blue cabinets and counters in the room! The stone texture of the walls looks nice. The dining area is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed blue coloured chairs on one side of the dining table and red chairs on the other side. They look nice with the glass table. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. It looks so nice how you have used the red, blue and white tiling to create the flag on the floor! The blue and red display cabinets are a nice touch in the side nook area. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the yellow bar counter, whilst cooking or eating their meals. The bottles look nice on the bar counter wall, and the fruit, building sketch and rooster pictures on the walls add nice looks to the room. The red, blue and yellow themed cooking and coffee making alcoves in the room look very nice! The condiments are a nice touch on the counter. Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing the meals. The bin is a nice touch in the nook between the yellow counters.
    The kitchen is so very nice! The furnishing of the room and layout is so very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    Dangerous12AngelDangerous12Angel Posts: 231 Member
    @trece01 and @rosemow , thanks!!

Gallery Name of Room: Cocina Gourmet
    Origin ID: Dangerous12Angel
    Pictures of the Room:
    Brazil_flag_300.png
    18744779193_435a731be2_b.jpg
    19359284692_53eb3142b3_b.jpg
    18742850984_2b3fde924b_b.jpg
    19365416095_6e77371f50_b.jpg
    19359292442_d8c1da1d1f_b.jpg
  • Options
    Your Brazilian themed kitchen looks so very nice! @ARADEMIS212 :) It looks so very great how the flooring and middle area of the room is the Brazil flag! The green colour of the floor, the overlapping yellow circles of the floor rug, the white bar stools for the flag stars and then the blue oval bar stool counter all come together well to create the flag! It looks especially effective when looking down from the top view of the room! The stove and bar stool counter is very nice. The cereal items, utensils and paper towel are nice kitchen touches on top of the counter. Sims will enjoy eating their meals whilst sitting on the bar stools there. It looks very nice how you have placed the green kitchen cabinets and counters in the room! The layout of the room is very nice. Very nice window table and shelves! The condiments, bottles, fruit bowl and mugs set are nice touches there. The green curtains there look very nice. Very nice corner dining table nook! The green colour of the seats suits the theme of the room. It looks nice how you have positioned the pears pictures at different levels on the dining area wall. The pears suit the kitchen theme. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is sunny for sims to enjoy looking at whilst dining there. Nice tea making counter nook. The green plants are nice touches on the counters in the room. It looks nice the white wall lights that you have used in the room.
    The blue, green, white and yellow colour scheme of the room looks so very nice and reflects the flag so very well! The furnishing of the room is very nice! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm from Brazil, so my kitchen was based on the brazilian flag.

Brazil_flag_zpsstyhnhj6.gif

Gallery Name of Room: Cozinha Brasileira (which means "brazilian kitchen", in portuguese)
    Origin ID: vepeixoto03

Pictures of the Room:

3_zpsnbod10up.jpg

2_zpsftrrdovg.jpg

4_zps6bjzv32v.jpg

5_zpsnmzmcaig.jpg
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • Options
    Cozinha Brasileira is such a very nice kitchen room! @vethesims :) It is very special and nice that you have based it on your home country. It is nice that you have used the Portuguese name for Brazilian Kitchen as the room title. The green, yellow and blue colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! It reflects the flag colours so well! It looks very great how you have done the dining table area! The white sparkles on the blue circle floor rug looks just like the white stars on the blue circle on the flag! The yellow dining chairs and bar stools look nice and reflect well the flag! The yellow flowers on the dining and side wall tables are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals. Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The yellow colour of the walls looks nice, and it looks very nice how you have placed the green kitchen cabinets and counters in the room! The green ceiling lantern lights look pretty in the room. Very nice bar nook! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the green bar counter whilst they are waiting for their meals to cook or after their meals. The drinks display shelves and the neon bar light signs are nice touches on the walls there. The brick pillar there looks great. The blue round bar stool counter area is very nice! It looks great how you have done the diamond flooring there, and have the blue counter and the yellow stools which complement each other and looks just like the middle of the flag! The chopping board with the produce on it, the fruit bowl, mugs rack and menu board are nice kitchen touches on the counters and wall. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to look at whilst cooking meals. The green plant in the corner nook is a nice touch of nature in the room. It looks nice that you have a yellow coloured sink, which looks great with the green counters. The blue colour of the side wall table looks nice.
    The kitchen is so very nice! You have reflected the Brazilian flag so very well! It looks very great! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top