Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Monday & Almost 15th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Amot wrote: »
    If this is meant to be a hint at *Patch Added Content* hopefully the patch itself will have more relevance & substance than previous ones.
    Like a fix for the *Bar Bug* that we have all been asking for since the December 16 patch.
    Oh god yes.

This is needed so badly. Plus fixed emotions.
    Maybe it's just me, but it's a bit hard to celebrate 15 Years of this game and the possibility of new content
    ...When I can barely play with the content I already own. :\

Why?
    This isn't the place to get into a huge debate about it, but a lot of people have already left TS4 because of it's *Issues*.
    I just don't see that as something to celebrate.

I was just wondering if it was a technical issue, no need to be like that.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Winifred_WWinifred_W Posts: 136 Member
    I'm a little excited about it :smile:
  • Options
    qcfruscianteqcfrusciante Posts: 66 Member
    First time my mom played TS2(2006 I guess) all Goths died in a big fire :p She also let a pregnant Nina starve to death. I was like, "mom, don't save, just exit the game" but she had already saved it so she had to start all over again. She felt so bad she started micromanaging all her sims ever since. Nowadays she always play a full house and reach 1m simoleons very quickly...I usually just can handle 4 sims and my sims never get that rich. lol
  • Options
    First time my mom played TS2(2006 I guess) all Goths died in a big fire :p She also let a pregnant Nina starve to death. I was like, "mom, don't save, just exit the game" but she had already saved it so she had to start all over again. She felt so bad she started micromanaging all her sims ever since. Nowadays she always play a full house and reach 1m simoleons very quickly...I usually just can handle 4 sims and my sims never get that rich. lol

Mom Power!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY THE SIMS!

Today, I was looking up for building tips on YouTube - I'm building my very first house in The Sims4 for the new BEAR family - They can't be left homeless :wink: And I ran into this movie:

The Sims Trailers - From The Sims 1 to The Sims 4
    http://youtu.be/TCJfst8H4b0

I spend over an hour, watching it and remembering the years spent with The Sims games. Best games ever <3
    Unfortunately, there's very little about The Sims4 in this video. But I do believe that The Sims 4 will be even greater than the previous Sims.

Best wishes to the game and to everyone who takes part in creating it!
  • Options
    chealsycat wrote: »
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY THE SIMS!

Today, I was looking up for building tips on YouTube - I'm building my very first house in The Sims4 for the new BEAR family - They can't be left homeless :wink: And I ran into this movie:

The Sims Trailers - From The Sims 1 to The Sims 4
    http://youtu.be/TCJfst8H4b0

I spend over an hour, watching it and remembering the years spent with The Sims games. Best games ever <3
    Unfortunately, there's very little about The Sims4 in this video. But I do believe that The Sims 4 will be even greater than the previous Sims.

Best wishes to the game and to everyone who takes part in creating it!

I too wish this game can be even bigger than all the others and that people might enjoy the best of it now and in the future :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited February 2015
    Toddlers, Family Tree, Open World, EP?

@colton147‌
    Justine Keaton?

CREATE A WORLD?!
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited February 2015
    And I hope that the surprise might be toddlers as so many simmers are waiting for them o:)

Though... I personally am looking forward to the CATS in the Sims4 even more :relieved:

Edit: *looking forward TO of course - Shame on me :flushed:

*dies of embarrassment*
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    A few months ago I went back to playing the sims 3 because I just missed open world and a few other things so much but today I started playing the sims 4 again. I can honestly say that I am starting to love it again. The sims themselves are amazing to me along with build mode. If they bring back burglars, cops and toddlers I will be so happy. I am happy that this game is bring me joy once again and I am getting really excited to see what is being added this week. I do believe the devs are trying their hardest to make this game a success and I thank you for that... now give me back my toddlers lol
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Happy Monday. I remember buying Sims 1 in John Menzies, well that chain no longer exists but the sims do. It is hard to believe it's 15 years. I can hear the music playing in my head ahh nostalgia week :)
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Did everyone else's first TS game was TS1? the first time i played a sims game was TS2 in 2008
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Did everyone else's first TS game was TS1? the first time i played a sims game was TS2 in 2008

Mine was 2 too :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    My first Sims game was SimCity2000 I think. My first the Sims game was the Sims which I got Spring 2000. I can't remember if I got it in March, April, or May sadly. I know I was 12 at the time.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member

Mine was the second game as well. I was only 8 when the first game came out :P
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    > XopaxPax wrote: »
    >
    > Did everyone else's first TS game was TS1? the first time i played a sims game was TS2 in 2008
    >
    >
    >
    > My first Sims game was SimCity2000 I think. My first the Sims game was the Sims which I got Spring 2000. I can't remember if I got it in March, April, or May sadly. I know I was 12 at the time.

When the TS1 launched i wasn't even born yet :\ I was 8 when i played TS2 and when i discovered TS3 i totally freaked out because i wanted it soo much and my PC couldn't handle it.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    > Did everyone else's first TS game was TS1? the first time i played a sims game was TS2 in 2008
    >
    >
    >
    > My first Sims game was SimCity2000 I think. My first the Sims game was the Sims which I got Spring 2000. I can't remember if I got it in March, April, or May sadly. I know I was 12 at the time.

When the TS1 launched i wasn't even born yet :\ I was 8 when i played TS2 and when i discovered TS3 i totally freaked out because i wanted it soo much and my PC couldn't handle it.
    Aww cool you are a young Simmer then. Wow that does make me feel old now. XD I'm glad you enjoyed two of the games at least. :) I hope you are able to run the Sims 3 now. NRAAs mods help a lot with that game too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Aww cool you are a young Simmer then. Wow that does make me feel old now. XD I'm glad you enjoyed two of the games at least. I hope you are able to run the Sims 3 now. NRAAs mods help a lot with that game too.]

XD yes i can run TS3 now, but i find it so boring nowadays, i prefer to play TS2 and 4, never touched TS1 to be honest
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    SimCity was the first! Then TS1 Bob & Betty were my favorites replaced by Claire & Luna with Unleashed. TS2 poor Brandy Broke was my goto in Pleasantview and Olive Specter in Strangetown. Such in depth stories behind the sims in those first 2 games. TS3 I made my own sims and explored all the worlds available. SunLit Tides being my favorite but Roaring Heights a close second. I loved playing mostly in the first 2 games and building in TS3! 15 yrs of fun! Thank you Maxis for 15 yrs!
    My S2 continue to keep my sims addiction going and probably will for many years to come!
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Is it Justine Keaton?
    Silently-Fangirling.gif
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Aww cool you are a young Simmer then. Wow that does make me feel old now. XD I'm glad you enjoyed two of the games at least. I hope you are able to run the Sims 3 now. NRAAs mods help a lot with that game too.]

XD yes i can run TS3 now, but i find it so boring nowadays, i prefer to play TS2 and 4, never touched TS1 to be honest
    That's good. If you ever get the chance to try out TS1 I'd recommend it. There were a lot of funny NPCs in it. I'm not sure if you'd understand the mature humor in it or not. TS2 was my favorite I admit of the series. I'm playing TS2 and TS4 together right now too.
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >
    > That's good. If you ever get the chance to try out TS1 I'd recommend it. There were a lot of funny NPCs in it. I'm not sure if you'd understand the mature humor in it or not. TS2 was my favorite I admit of the series. I'm playing TS2 and TS4 together right now too.

I mighty try it, and btw, i'm not THAT Young, i'm 14 by now XD
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >
    > That's good. If you ever get the chance to try out TS1 I'd recommend it. There were a lot of funny NPCs in it. I'm not sure if you'd understand the mature humor in it or not. TS2 was my favorite I admit of the series. I'm playing TS2 and TS4 together right now too.

14 is young :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >

Aww sweet you are at the fun part of being a teenager. Enjoy your teenage years. They don't last long.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >

Well I see how it is... That means I was 2 when I started playing the sims.
  • Options
    mwdonohue wrote: »
    > @Scobre said:
    >
    >
    >

Well I see how it is... That means I was 2 when I started playing the sims.

What? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1