The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I saw the marvel civil war movie. Was pretty good.
    I think of watching ratchet and clank.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I just saw Mysterious Skin. It was my favouite when I was in my older teens. It's amazing, but extremely painful to watch now and then. The ending is beautiful and made my eyes a bit misty. Oh, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is brilliant in it.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Labyrinth <3
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member

There's so much to say about this film that I won't just throw it here. But I can say I definitely liked it.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Mirror Mirror, It was good up until the ending, the ending let it down, so I give it 7.5/10
  • Options

There's so much to say about this film that I won't just throw it here. But I can say I definitely liked it.

I just have to watch that one again! It's good alright. I love Fellini.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    I'm not one for going to cinema very often. On a lark I went with some workmates to see "Mall Cop".

Mid-way through it I felt I recognized the mall they used. It so seemed to me that I had been to it!

Indeed I did a search on that movie and yes I was in that mall at some point since I moved out here. It's the Burlington Mall in Burlington, MA
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Just watched Trainspotting, one of my faves as a teen. Still love it, how it can be everything from utterly disgusting (even though, uh, two scenes are a taaad too much for my little stomach) to funny and everything in between.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Captain America:Civil War
    Let me just say it was way better than I expected and it is so far the best one!
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Hart's War
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Another Earth
    I thought it was gonna be action and more sci fi. Wasn't expecting a drama. But it was a cute (?) story. The end was lovely. But the very end was a little confusing. It just got interesting and then it ended. Boo!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Lightfield wrote: »

I just have to watch that one again! It's good alright. I love Fellini.

He goes deep with the 'art' thing haha It's just delightful to watch his movies.

Oh, and Transpotting is one of my favs ever!! It made me a Ewan McGregor's fan.
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    He goes deep with the 'art' thing haha It's just delightful to watch his movies.

He sure does, and I love it! Sure is delightful. I'm in love with movies like that.

Yeeeaaah, that one's great, I can watch it over and over again. He was just great in that one.
  • Options

He sure does, and I love it! Sure is delightful. I'm in love with movies like that.

Yeeeaaah, that one's great, I can watch it over and over again. He was just great in that one.

Trainspotting and Velvet Goldmine are certainly among his best acting.

Oh, I'm missing my movies now :( I need to hurry with my books, so I can get back for them properly. I just had a dream with Mulholland Dr. last night, this must be a sign.
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    edited May 2016

Oh, I'm missing my movies now :( I need to hurry with my books, so I can get back for them properly. I just had a dream with Mulholland Dr. last night, this must be a sign.

Indeed so!

Aww, I understand that feeling! A dream with Mulholland Dr.? That sounds interesting! (And ha! I just ran my fingers across that one when deciding what to watch next. :lol: Really have to see that one again soon.)
  • Options

Indeed so!

Aww, I understand that feeling! A dream with Mulholland Dr.? That sounds interesting! (And ha! I just ran my fingers across that one when deciding what to watch next. :lol: Really have to see that one again soon.)

I realized just now how ironic a dream with Mulholland Dr. is LOL Yeah, you have. When you do so, come here, so we can share some of our interpretations. This movie has many, I love it!
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options

Indeed so!

I realized just now how ironic a dream with Mulholland Dr. is LOL Yeah, you have. When you do so, come here, so we can share some of our interpretations. This movie has many, I love it!

Hahaha! Indeed so! :lol:

Yess! That's a thing I love about it too!
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    The Fifth Wave! not as good as I had hoped but still an interesting plot!
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    "Imaginary Heroes". I've been watching a lot of movies that meant a lot for me as a teen (or films that I still adore but discovered as a teen), and this was one of them. I still like it, Emile Hirsh is always really good. I think it's so realistic, no sugarcoating whatsoever concerning families and relationships and such.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Civil War
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2016
    Ca$h (with Chris Hemsworth)
    It was ok.. Naturally I liked it because of him but other than that I wouldn't have watched it.
  • Options
    "The young poisoner's handbook", saw it several years ago but I had forgotten most of it. Pretty solid. Not a favourite, but I liked it well enough!
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    goosebumps

So good!!! Totally reccomend. I loved it. Wanted more of it.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Captain America: Civil War!

barney_stinson_-_thumbs_up_gif.gif
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Marat/Sade. One of my favourites when I was younger.