March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
I don't know if there is such thread on here or not but I'll start one anyway... What was the last film you saw? How did you like? Would you recommend it? And give it a rating.
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I saw that one movie with that one actress, Tina Fey. I don't remember the title but it was about family issues.

I wanna go see American Sniper, it looks like it's gonna make me cry. B)
  • thedecayedthedecayed Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2015
    X-Men: Days Of Future Past
    I'm not really into comics or anything like that, but I really like the X-Men movies. o:)

EDIT: Personally 10/10. But I like fanfiction, and to me this was like a live fanfiction, so I may be biased... just a little...
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Big Hero 6
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    The Giver. It was excellent if you haven't read the book and okay if you have read the book.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I saw Dracula Untold last month. I didn't like it, and I would not recommend it to anyone. I give it one star. Waste of money, and I didn't pay full price to see it. :(
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Home Alone 2 on Christmas day. :)
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    As far as going to a cinema to see a movie-- it's been a long time.. I was 18. "Die Another Day".

Movies on TV.. "Elf"

(don't ask!)

. . very late on Christmas Eve. I'd had a couple drinks.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    The Giver. It was excellent if you haven't read the book and okay if you have read the book.

I enjoyed the movie as well and read the book! I wished that the author had made a sequel to the book though, I felt it could have used more tying up. But I suppose with book now-a-days, trilogies are the thing, and it wasn't always that way.

Last night I saw the third hobbit movie. Many won't agree with me, but I enjoyed the first two more. There was less adventure and more fighting, which is cool if you're more into the fighting than I am.
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Shrek the Third.
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    Boxtrolls. It was awesome, and at the end they showed how it was done. It must have taken years to make. :D
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    I love movies!

The last one I watched was Winter's tale, and it was weirder than anything.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • BubblesBubbles Posts: 15 New Member
    I recently went and saw Big Hero 6. It was hilarious. Great for my little cousins!
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    In a movie theater: Interstellar, and yes, I'd definitely recommend it. It was quite long, but didn't feel like it.

At home: Strange Days, and it was kind of good, I guess, but it felt a bit old, which it was of course :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    The last film I saw was Titanic :) And like always, I'd give it a 10/10 and recommend it to everybody!

Matthew.
  • vanilla11vanilla11 Posts: 5 New Member
    The last movie I seen was Crash and yes, I recommend it :)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,858 Member
    The last movie I saw in the theaters was the Hobbit: Battle Of the Five Armies. The last movie I watched at home I don't know what it was but I turned it off when Cameron Diaz showed up in it. It had Tina Fey as well, but I'm sorry I just can't take Cameron Diaz......
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I'm part way through the wolf of wall street. Leonardo Di Caprio!! is such a good actor.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    The last movie I saw in a theater was Big Hero 6. It was really good! Superheroes, but definitely aimed a children's audience. I liked it anyway.

Watching the Golden Globes last night made me realize that there are a LOT of movies that I wanted to see this year, but didn't.
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2015
    I watched 'The Other Woman' and 'Into the Storm' over the weekend. "The Other Woman' was pretty good and had some funny parts. Leslie Mann's voice can get pretty irritating though.

'Into the Storm' was pretty lackluster. The story line was blah and the actors weren't great. I should have pulled out my dvds and watched 'Twister' instead. Much better movie even with its age.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    The last film I saw was The Hobbit Battle of the Five armies, it was meh, but not as epic as the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    The last film I saw was The Hobbit Battle of the Five armies, it was meh, but not as epic as the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Really? I need to get around to seeing the Hobbit trilogy. I only watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I just finished watching As I Lay Dying. Was too serious but alright. 2,5 out of 5.
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    Into the woods
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,858 Member
    Into the woods

How was that? I've only read general opinion is mixed, not as high as expected to be.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Into the woods

How was that? I've only read general opinion is mixed, not as high as expected to be.
    ditto

I hate musicals in general but would love to see that one