Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Have you ever wanted to spend the night in Cinderella's castle at Disney World? I have! Your sims can now do this in The Disney Magic Kingdom world. The first picture shows both the Bridge to the Castle which was built by @romagi1 and Cinderella's Castle which was a collaboration between @romagi1 and @Sandraelle. A truly magical place to stay.
    51912875975_d1b8854a84_o.jpg
    51912258606_a8d0ff5042_o.jpg

Enjoy a ride on the nearby Prince Charming Regal Carousel build by @Sandraelle
    51912356193_f6a2c2c7cf_o.jpg

Ride the 7 Dwarfs Mine Coaster and be thrilled and as you travel around and inside the mine. Built by @soocoolsim.
    51912875815_d6324d9b3b_o.jpg

I had to laugh with all the awesome places to grab a bite to eat, Shane and Gina get ice cream from the mobile truck. My sims enjoyed the rides as well as touring the castle. They hope to be one of the lucky sims to get an invite to stay in the castle someday.
    51911292012_32b38ca0c5_o.jpg

Hi @bekkasan, thank you so much for mentioning some of our builds in the Disney Magic Kingdom world. It's so nice to see people enjoying them. :)
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Karritz , so sorry to read about the horrible flooding and storms you've been experiencing in your area. Happy to hear that it seems to have made it's way out of there and that you've remained safe. :)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    texansky wrote: »

@bekkasan @Sandraelle and @GraceyManor
    The Graceymanor Haunted Mansion looks very nice on the outside. Lots of work went into just planning the landscaping. I can't wait to see the inside.
    Meh, the graveyard wouldn't bother me for a minute. I've got all my family tombstones in my Legacy game on the property. And the lot provided for the farming challenge has ghosts as well. You get used to them.

@texansky, Thank you, I'm happy to hear that you like the outside of my haunted mansion and hope you enjoy taking a peek inside as well. Yes, it was quite a challenge to get it to look anywhere near the original mansion and still fit everything in. :)

And you captured it quite well :) especially the stretching room
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Comments will either come tomorrow after work or on Tuesday, but here is an update I had saved that I haven't shared yet.

Goth Family, Days 247 and 248 Part 2

x6Leocn.jpg
    It was early in the morning when Daisy went out to check the mail. It was time for bills again, and they usually are somewhere around a couple thousand.

9Glwyhp.jpg
    Upstairs, Brandon decided to do the chattering teeth prank on Harlan. It did not go over well with him, and he ended up yelling at Brandon.

988Ajyt.jpg
    When Daisy had finished getting the mail, she went out to the garden to work. Winter had ended recently so it was time to start taking care of it again.

oIj2gsn.jpg
    Brandon and Lily went upstairs to woohoo. They aren't quite ready to have children yet so they make sure they are careful.

j7wDkxS.jpg
    Being fired or retired means one has time to do things they normally didn't have time for. Playing video games is one of them.

H3J80aG.jpg
    I sent Daisy out to fish for fun, but I know that she'd get some fish I could use for fertilizer.

I4VPCNG.jpg
    Lily randomly decided to play her guitar in the front room. However, I had something else I wanted her to do so I stopped her after taking the picture.

XypYnbI.jpg
    Daisy and Brandon, though, were practicing their instruments together. I don't remember, but Lily might have joined them later.

vjC0HhG.jpg
    The twins had came back from school so I set them up to do homework together. Brandon was hungry, so he had some cake for a snack.

ZVnDVLw.jpg
    Lily went to a party (which actually probably explains the reason she wasn't practicing with her husband and mother) and this little girl was being neglected. Lily felt sorry for her and fed her a bottle.

QHG58Lp.jpg
    Elizabeth was at the party, and Lily did acknowledge her but not for long. I saw someone else there so I decided right then and there to say hello.

hB9HrTY.jpg
    L4U-Rn was the one I wanted to say hello to, and I convinced her to come back to live with the family. It was easy to get her to break up with Toaster, but I only did this because I kind of miss L4U-Rn. I might make a little "story" for her in future updates, but I'm trying to figure out how I'll do it.

6akbqVz.jpg
    She had a lot of ITF things in her inventory so I sold some of them, and kept a couple.

lpECDKR.jpg
    After getting all charged up, I had her do some painting. My idea is to make her a master painter so she can build up some money for the family. I might not really have my Sims work so that they can focus on family, although at least one Sim will have a job. And I also don't know how long L4U-Rn is staying, but I plan on having her around at least for the Moonlight Falls move.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Karritz , so sorry to read about the horrible flooding and storms you've been experiencing in your area. Happy to hear that it seems to have made it's way out of there and that you've remained safe. :)

Thank you. I'm hoping for a cooler day today. So far it's good. I think we'll be having storms for a few more weeks yet but hopefully nothing like last week. I'm so glad I found a place that is mostly out of harm's way when it comes to the weather.
  • Options
    Actually got to play one Sim day today, lol. That update might be posted tomorrow.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

JJ is now living in a cave. He tried sleeping in the Library and other places, but the police always made him leave. He now has found a cave to sleep in and they do not know. It has a pond so at least he can fish for food. mKvcFQa.jpgfhWLZfj.jpg
  • Options
    @texansky
    Yeah poor miri, he did deserve a good smack.
    Don't forget Brianna lost her fiance, so she's still
    mixed.
    The farming challenge looks fun! I might give it a try sometime.

@bekkasan
    I think Brianna needs the folks in white coats and a straight jacket coming for her!
    :D I guess me to! I would so love to go storm chasing, I actually considered booking a storm chasing
    tour until I saw it it was 2,000 dollars.XD

@Brandontaylor
    Twister is one of my favorites! I loved Bill Paxton.
    And I also enjoy the movie "Night of The Twisters"
    I love Tornadoes, call it weird.XD Now if only they
    would stay in open fields and leave people alone, that would
    be good.
    Your plant sim is really pretty! What a nice kiss between them.

@emorrill
    It was, but not executed properly.
    She was mad, and slapped him.XD Probably
    a little more mad for herself than Miri, honestly.XD
    Exhaustion from the fight and cold.
    Don't forget about her fiance...she's still grieving.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Here is another update to my game. I've been sitting on the pictures for about a week now but just hadn't gotten around to share as the hubby now had gotten me into playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. I should say that I'm playing to Play for Free version of of it that I didn't know that EA was doing to a small handful of games now. I made a human Jedi consular over there who is now level 18.

----

Life in Aurora Skies - Pt.16

Donny: Lisa had gotten a new shirt from a friend of hers named @CravenLestat, so she tried it on and modeled it in front of me.

Donny: That shirt looks pretty cool. Your friend Craven is a great t-shirt designer. Maybe he should go into fashion design with all of his designs that he makes.
    Lisa: Thank you Donny. I like it as well. And yes, you're right about Craven being a good designer. I've even told him that he needs to go professional with his craft but he said that he just likes doing it for fun which is okay or else I would have to pay the high prices for his designs instead of getting them for free from him.
    7nrQuu0l.jpg
    helQNagl.jpg

Donny: Excuse me for a moment as my phone is ringing.
    Lisa: Okay. I will go and get ready for bed while you answer your phone.
    Donny: Hello!
    Scam Caller: This call is from the Department of Social Security administration. The reason you have a call from our department is to inform you that we just suspend your Social Security number because we found some suspicious activity, so if you want to know about this case just press one thank you....
    Donny yelling at the phone: FREAKING SCAMMERS CAN GO THE HECK AWAY!!!!
    wGuZPxkl.jpg

Donny: The next morning I get up and go into the bathroom for my morning routine when the toilet clogs up on me.

Donny yelling: &*^%*# toilet clogged up on me... :s
    MgeL8mQl.jpg
    eVTguw9l.jpg
    Uy71g0kl.jpg

Donny: After unclogging the toilet and washing my hands, I went out to the kitchen to have a piece of pizza that I zapped in the microwave while Lisa was still in the bed snoozing away.
    Aqy0DjQl.jpg
    DmmoYv4l.jpg

Lisa: Was that you in the bathroom cussing at the toilet?
    Donny: Yes it was. Darn thing clogged up on me and I had to unclog it. Oh, and good morning sleepy head.
    Lisa: Good morning to you as well my handsome man.
    XpPl9Xnl.jpg

Donny: What class do you have this morning?
    Lisa: I have my Science and Medicine Lecture at the Connor building. What's yours today?
    Donny: It's my Technology Class activity at the same building only it's from 4 to 6 this afternoon.
    IYB9O5Hl.jpg

Lisa: Alright Donny, I have to go to my lecture now but I will see you when I get home from class. Love you <3.
    Donny: Okay Lisa, have fun and I love you too <3.

Lisa: So I get to the lecture hall and it's not even filled up with students and the ones that were there were either sleeping or just standing around doing nothing.
    248mCHil.jpg

Lisa: Also, where is our teacher at as there is no one teaching or lecturing us on the subject that we are there for. So how am I going to pass this class if no one is there to explain to us on what we need to know about medicine?
    kunfQhql.jpg

Lisa: Students raising their hands and for what when there isn't anyone there to take our questions. What kind of lecture is this? We can't lecture our own selves on something that we don't know yet.
    D2L0nAgl.jpg

Donny: In the mean time, I'm using my laptop to chat with some friends and family back home in Riverview while Lisa is at her lecture. I'm letting my friends know that Lisa and I are doing just fine in Aurora Skies and that we are taking classes at the university.
    r5a5Cayl.jpg

Lisa: Man I really wish that we had a teacher in here as I need to ask a question.
    olqi48ql.jpg
    PjA8gTjl.jpg

Lisa: Another student just came in as he was late. Apparently he didn't get anything to eat before showing up and now he's sleeping during our so-called lecture.
    3W564XQl.jpg

Lisa: Oh well, since we don't anyone here to wake up the sleeping students I might as well join them too.
    xWMEQe9l.jpg

Lisa: Well I was asleep until I had a heavy book being dropped somewhere in this room but by who since everyone is still sitting down in their chairs. And since I'm awake, I might as well take out my notebook and start writing what is on the board.
    XVs7ecRl.jpg
    1xTb2Gll.jpg
    cd5PF9Hl.jpg

Lisa: Man am I glad that the boring lecture is over with. Now let's get home so that I can spend some time with Donny before he has to go to his lecture. Plus I want to tell him about a rumor that I had heard while I was in class today.
    XfPpycNl.jpg

Donny: Hey Lisa! Glad to have you home now. Want to go out and toss the frisbee around a little before I have to go to class?
    Lisa: Hey Donny! Yes, that sounds like fun.
    Donny: Cool, lead the way then Lisa.
    ny0pVvel.jpg
    EreUYuEl.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Great updates everyone!
  • Options
    Hello All

I had a busy day yesterday doing my census of the sims in Moonfall Island. I found a few in my spreadsheet that were not in the world, but I already knew about them and that's what prompted my census. And I found a heap that were in the world but not in my spreadsheet.

The method I used was
    1. I added a column in my spreadsheet where I put the day's date that I found them in the world.
    2. I clicked on the computer and chose NRAAS | Master Controller | Sim | Make Active | Homeworld. This gave me a list of sims I could make active in the current world. This was very helpful because other lists of sims I got included service sims and others I didn't want to know about.
    3. I updated my spreadsheet with the details in which I was interested and added the date in my new column.
    4. After working through ALL of the sims I could make active using Master Controller via the computer, I checked my spreadsheet by filtering on the HomeWorld column and seeing if there were any blanks. That told me who was in the spreadsheet but not updated. A quick check verified the ones not in the world.

So now I know who is in Moonfall Island as well as Moonlight Falls.

Because I made each household active I updated the details I wanted in my spreadsheet. And I thought it might be a good idea to check a few other things. I found a surprising number of sims were frozen. That explained why my teens had not had any success with trick or treating earlier. They only knocked on one door and stood and waited for that sim to emerge. When I got to that house doing my census I found the sim frozen just inside the front door and he was extremely sad. I reset him using ResetSim cheat. That fixed. There were a few others in similar situations.

Apart from resetting a few sims, other things I did were use Master Controller to pollinate at least one couple. I think I might have done it twice. The couple I remember doing it to was Triton King and his girlfriend, Cheryl. Cheryl is a mermaid I made and added to the household of the sim who I found frozen inside his front door. I had expected to find Triton King living in a large household of fellow mermaids. But I did remember seeing a message that Triton and Cheryl had taken their relationship to the next step and so, since he's nearly an elder in this game now, I thought they perhaps should start having babies. I did consider getting them married but decided not to as I was doing so much else to the whole world at the time. It'll be fun to have a baby or two of his in this save. I have his clone in the Isla Paradiso Bunch save. And I think I might have added those sims to a world in this save too.

This is the house the group of mermaids live in.
    Mermaid-House.jpg

I didn't want to take up much room on the beach so made the bottom level really small and expanded the size of each floor as I went up. I did this a few years ago. Recently I discovered somewhere in Europe people really built houses that got wider as they went up higher because they got taxed on how much space the ground floor covered.

I remembered to give each mermaid the 'permanent mermaid' lifetime reward. A few had lost their scales, including Triton King, but I was surprised that most still had them. One of the mermaids I made was the only problem as I couldn't remember exactly what her original scales looked like so I improvised. She has scales now. Of course, they lose their scales where they are no longer a mermaid. Two of the sims that had lost their scales I left without the mermaid occult state because they were sims I made and had added mermaid to their already existing occult state. One was a fairy and the other a witch. The sim who had been frozen just inside his front door was the fairy who had previously been a mermaid too. It was never successful with him and his tail often looked like he was walking around in a sack. The witch had worked better but I decided she could be just a witch for now.

I found a most of the sims I encountered has lots of stuff in their inventories. I sold all the small pets that go into cages or terrariums because they die in their cages and terrariums and it was going to be easier to just sell them, particularly since I often found 30 or 40 or more of them in each inventory. Other things I put into chests or the Supernatural cabinets. When I went to the Steel household the game kept freezing and it was just about impossible to play. I started emptying Dan Steel's inventory. He is the father of the household. I found he had hundreds of several different harvestables in his inventory. The standout was over 800 neutral crystal flowers. Once I emptied his inventory the game ran much better. When I emptied the inventories of all 6 of his children as well the game simply flew along. And since then I can save several times and the memory is being released much better now. For example after 4 or 5 saves I shut down and reloaded due to me being nervous. The memory usage still looked ok to keep going. Looks like I'll be emptying inventories in all of the worlds as I go along.

Back to George Flower. He was the one stuck inside his front door. I moved his little clone, Gavyn Flower, from the boarding school to live with George. I used Master Controller to make George adopt Gavyn so Gavyn is now his son. While Gavyn had been at the boarding school there had been a stray imaginary friend doll standing on the floor and I ignored it for ages but eventually I just had to clone it a few times to make sure everyone at the boarding school at the time had a doll.

Gavyn had been playing with his doll and I decided to make it real. I gave him his makeover and was happy. Then I cleaned out the family inventory. There was Gavyn's original doll. I pulled it out and put it on the floor to decide what to do with it. I was thinking of trying to transfer it to the boarding school to give to some other doll-less toddler or child or teen. As I was thinking of how to do that when the thing went live. I had a second or two of astonishment followed by panic followed by a decision to get Gavyn to make another potion to turn this second imaginary friend real. Then the second little IF became real and got his makeover.

Gavyn Flower with his two Imaginary Friends made Real, Ray and Bart. Previously Rags and Bo bo
    Gregg-Flower-With-Two-IFs-Made-Real.jpg

I was feeling poor George had been so lonely stuck inside his front door with no other sims living with him and how he has 3 little boys to play with. As I left the lot I saw the three children running around squealing and laughing as they played tag while George played in the sprinkler - and yes it is Autumn and the trees are all frosty. I left them to it before someone started complaining about the cold.

Eventually I got to the point where only the boarding school was left for me to deal with. It was time to send Mary Azul and her Imaginary Friend Pat with Petal Jayne home. They all live together with their mothers in a house on the beach. I

used Master Controller to get Mia Azul to 'adopt' Mary and Pat. And Sarah Jayne 'adopted' Petal to make them all officially little families. Mia Azul also 'adopted' Sandy Seaworth. I haven't found Salty yet. Sandy is a clone of Salty, and Mary is a clone of Mia.

When I had them all living together in a big house in Cake Island and I was making the 'Colourful Mermaids' videos I cloned George Flower, Mia Azul and Salty Seaworth just to see what would happen. At the time George Flower was a mermaid/fairy. I really wanted to see what his clone would be. Little Gavyn turned out to be a fairy. Back then George had red wings but they've gone white now. Gavyn has the red wings though.

Next thing was to make the imaginary friends real. Mary Azul had already made hers real while at the boarding school when I found her playing tag with him. So I got Petal to make hers real first. It turned out to be a little girl I named Coco. Then Sandy turned his real and he got a little boy named Richard. I saved after giving them makeovers. I was getting my screenshots when I heard a child singing to an imaginary friend. There was Pat, Mary Azul's IF made real singing to his imaginary friend. Where did that come from. That was when I realised I hadn't given Pat a proper makeover yet. He was still wearing his IF outfit. Mia Azul adopted Pat and Richard, and Sarah Jayne adopted Coco. Now I have to go back there and sort Pat out and his imaginary friend too.

Mary, Pat, Richard, Sandy, Coco and Petal at home.
    Mary-Azul-Pat-Azul-Richard-Sandy-Seaworth-Coco-Petal-Jayne001.jpg

Here they all are again but with Mia Azul and Sarah Jane joining them.
    Mia-Azul-Sarah-Jayne-And-Kids.jpg

That's it from me for now.

I'm getting back to work on sorting this spreadsheet out and the sims too.

Happy Simming all

Then I
  • Options
    I just got back to the boarding school and who should I see walking by? Cheryl Grant - she's pregnant. Triton King is her partner and the father of her baby. I think it'll be a mermaid as both parents are mermaids. I'm wondering about the scale colour. I think all baby girls get pink scales and boys get another colour. It might be blue but it isn't the same as the default adult male scale colour.

Cheryl-Grant001.jpg
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Hellooooo, long time no see! :smiley:

I've just graduated as a vet (yay!) and moved home to Singapore. I start work next week, so I have this week to relax. Speaking of that, I now have access to a proper gaming computer which runs my game super smoothly. So I'm really glad for that :)

It's been so long since I last saw my Sims, too!
    rdqjMDe.jpg

Page 4325

@texansky What a letdown, let's hope Loni and Christian can still make some sparks fly. But first, a new couch!
    Oh no! Rest in peace, Fred :disappointed: Your contributions will not be forgotten. At least he went peacefully, without begging.
    Such a sweet gesture of Loni, to bury her Dad under his favourite maple tree.
    I feel you Loni, gardening in this game is so time-consuming. Since you're taking such good care of your plants, let's hope you can rake in (pun intended) the Simoleons eventually!
    How lovely, to buy a music box that plays Dad's favourite song. I'm sure it'll bring back loads of memories.
    No, not Esme too! That's a bit too much tragedy. What a great friend Benni is, it's been a rough few days for Loni indeed.
    And congrats on Loni's promotion!
    Oh those pesky aliens! They never leave your house alone, it seems.
    Bad horsey, how could you say no to such an adorable ginger kitty?
    Loni seems to be really enjoying the new tractor. And congrats on graduation!
    Jacob's a cutie :) that's a lot of dedication, playing the same family for 9 generations! Dominick and Tanika must be so proud.

@bekkasan I've been following your posts about the Disney Magic Kingdom world, and I've really been enjoying these gorgeous builds. @Sandraelle you've done a real outstanding job with this one :) I love the little pavilion on the porch! The evening light was perfect for showcasing this house too!

@Sprottenham Ali looks just a tad annoyed at all the old papers scattered around...
    I'm with you Sofia, playing Frisbee on a beautiful beach sounds like a much better idea than going off to look for the Kraken, real or not.
    Yeah, it's so annoying when they don't sit at the same table! A bit too much Sims 4 in there :grimace:
    And Sofia thought Palash was weird for talking about the Kraken :unamused: very... interesting, indeed. Palash handled that like a champ, quickly changing the subject!
    Okay, goopy carbonara for breakfast. Maybe they're both a bit weird. :tongue:
    Sofia has good taste in men! I love me a man who can play music, too :tongue:
    Okay, now I'm not sure who's weirder, Sofia and Palash or that rando lady who's... enjoying the show...
    You crack me up with those censors :D
    Palash! How could you :anguished: in front of your wife, too! Good idea Sofia, let's head somewhere else before anything else happens!
    Heh, could there be babies in their future? It'll truly be interesting to see how they do as parents ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Jo is gorgeous! Love the hairstyle you chose for her :) have fun testing CC!

@GraceyManor Wow, first working a busy ranch and now chasing storms? That Brianna just doesn't slow down, does she :tongue:
    Good on you Jacob, for going after her. Something tells me Brianna's gonna get herself into trouble, just going out like that!
    Sure is raining heavily. Can't be a good sign.
    I've never seen a tornado before, and after watching that video, I don't think I ever want to :anguished:
    Brianna, what do you mean "joy ride"? You could get yourself killed! How rash and stubborn can she be? What a cliffhanger!

@Karritz I only left Australia recently, so I've seen loads of things on the news about all the storms and flooding on the East Coast. It sounds so scary, but I'm glad to hear your house is relatively safe. Take care!
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Since it's been so long since I last played my game, I decided to make an almost-fresh start with my two boys.

I say "almost" because, even though I've started a completely new save file, I've used NRaas to get Martin and David back to the skill and career levels that they were at before I took my hiatus. David is a firefighter and Martin works in the medical career.
    aRPNhXR.jpg

As you can see, David's career is already off to a wonderful start.
    yXMblHZ.jpg

His days consist mostly of socialising with co-workers...
    F8xTPlv.jpg

...intense games of catch...
    KGiHnL4.jpg

...and responding to emergencies of various kinds.
    3GVDLmT.jpg

bl8t5oN.jpg

Martin does weird things like play chess outside at 4.30am in his PJs.
    6urHwnC.jpg

There's also the occasional vaccination clinic. (This lady understands how I feel. :tongue: )
    VOjOpeJ.jpg

Nothing says "you're hot" more than sticking a needle into someone's arm, am I right? :tongue:
    QyOiHIF.jpg

There's one last member of the household I need to mention: Martin's dog Phoenix, whom I haven't played with in a long time due to limitations with my previous computer. I've missed her a lot! :)

I just love having playable pets within an open world, because it means Phoenix can take trips down to the pool...
    OdZmw3c.jpg

...meet other townsfolk...
    rYNBWNe.jpg

PAE4CjZ.jpg

...and cause mischief, of course :tongue:
    tKUlo7I.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2022
    @TinySpaceFox

Hey girl!
    Long time no see, congrats on graduating, and good luck with the new job. In my city, it is difficult to find something but I'm not giving up.

I have a story in the story section which I have updated for a year now, it's atm on the second season.

So lovely you can play smoothly now, the boys look great they are in my bin missing some cc lol.
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Today is the day for finding out new ways to break the game.

Petal, the Plant Sim was getting very hungry. She was starving. Now, Plant Sims don't have the hunger need because they absorb nutrients from their environment. I realised she had some sort of a bug, or the game did. So I decided to do the gentle ResetSim Petal Jayne which would/should just fix her quietly. It turned out that was a very bad idea. The following pictures show the instant result.

Reset-School1.jpg

Reset-School2.jpg

Reset-School3.jpg

The Steel children are all still mourning the sudden and unexpected death of their mother, Bonnie.

I left the game running in the background to write this and wanted to check something so clicked the focus onto the game and it shut down. So this will have never happened when next I load the game.

All I wanted to do was reset Petal quietly without disturbing her school day. I failed in that one - but she did get reset.

I have seen this sort of thing happen before when I've tried to reset a sim at work in a rabbit hole. I sort of hoped it wouldn't happen with the school - but of course it did. At least I got to see how many little sims are squeezed into that tiny school with their teachers. The teacher with the long curly blonde hair used to be a witch and mermaid. Now she's just a witch. I will leave her like that. She used to have bright pink scales. There seems to be a romance blossoming between her and the male teacher. I noticed he was her romantic interest when I fixed her inventory and recorded her location in my spreadsheet. I wondered how she knew him, and now I see it clearly. They are both at the school in the education career. Coral from the boarding school is the other teacher.

I'm thinking of playing the Steel household at some stage and trying to get Bonnie's ghost to eat Ambrosia. I have done that before with other sims who have died inconveniently and it works, but if the ghost doesn't want to eat and other family members are happy to eat the Ambrosia instead it can be a time when lots of life fruit and death fish are needed.

I had the three newly made real imaginary friends working on their child skills.

Paul-Richard-And-Coco.jpg

They had completed cooking and were onto the blocks. Looks like I'll have to start again. I think I saved after giving them their final makeovers. Pat has now lost his hat and his features have changed a bit. As well as a new wardrobe. Little Richard likes to look aggressive and mean. He's hot headed and a perfectionist. It'll be interesting to see how he gets along with others. I didn't choose their traits. I just accepted what they had.

Happy Simming All
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

FANTASY FOLLY

Download

Fantasy Folly is a modest starter home for a single sim or a young couple. A mix of traditional and fantasy that will appeal to the sim who dreams of rabbit hole adventures in a Fantasyland. Built at 56 Fantasyland for Disney Magic Kingdom Collaboration. This home can be yours for the modest price of §18,003.
    51922403334_27e4076ecb_o.jpg

51922070021_b7a20025fd_o.jpg

51922165288_5b70c7af02_o.jpg

51922069946_61489148e8_o.jpg

51922403239_184795f7c2_o.jpg

51922403199_0009086921_o.jpg

51921100997_6f9004f1c4_o.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member

Life in Aurora Skies - Pt. 17

Donny: So we go outside to the side yard and start tossing the frisbee back and forth to one another. Of course there was some hits and misses but luckily enough that no one was seriously hurt. Of course we also had a good time and a good laugh when we would either miss catching the frisbee or when one of us would get hit in the forehead with it.
    Lisa: I think I got hit the hardest as I think that I still have a bruise on my forehead near the hairline.
    Donny: Now you know that the frisbee didn't hit you that hard. And besides, I looked for any bruising or cuts and didn't see anything. But you on the other hand just don't know your strength as you nearly knocked me down with your toss when the frisbee hit me on my head. I thought that I saw stars swirling around me head.

Pictures are under the spoiler... :)
    Donny: Here comes the first toss, so heads up Lisa.
    Lisa: I'm watching and waiting for the frisbee.
    hp1g8wk.jpg

After a couple of tosses back and forth:

Lisa:OUCH!!! That hit my fingers when I was trying to catch that toss.
    Donny laughing at Lisa: Just shake it off and toss the frisbee back to me.
    Lisa: Okay but just give me a minute will you?
    7zBfiCG.jpg

Donny: Hey, that hurt.
    Lisa laughing at Donny: That's what you get for laughing at me... ;) What's good for the goose is good for the gander...lol
    Donny: But I didn't hit your hand that hard. I think that you might had broken my hand with that hit... :p
    Lisa: Awww, poor baby. Just shake it off and toss it back to me. Isn't that what you told me?
    Donny giving Lisa the side eye: Just give me minute.
    SH6MU6u.jpg

Donny: There you go again tossing it too low making me miss catching it.
    Lisa laughing at Donny: It's not my fault that the wind pushed it down the way it did, now is it.
    Donny: Oh you just keep it up and I will get you back... :p
    PTeOvJg.jpg

Lisa laughing at Donny: What were you saying about getting me back?
    Donny: OUCH!!!!! Are you trying to knock me out?
    Lisa laughing: No I was not. It's not my fault that the wind came through and upswept the frisbee right into your head.
    Donny: Sure blame it on the wind when it's not even windy out here.
    hbYuglI.jpg
    iym1VvZ.jpg

Donny laughing at Lisa: Maybe I should had yelled heads up before tossing you the frisbee... :p
    Lisa: $%^&! That hurts. I think I'm bleeding now and it feels like my eyeballs hurt.
    cnx7tWR.jpg
    H9WQOSL.jpg

Donny: Come here so I can take a look to just make sure that I didn't hurt you.
    Lisa: Okay babe.
    Donny: Well I don't see any cuts or bruising on your forehead.
    Lisa: Well that's good but I still feel a little sore up that.
    Donny: Well just keep an eye out on the area just to make sure that you don't bruise up in that area. Okay?
    Lisa: Okay Dr. Donny... :kissing_heart:
    AmfXjAx.jpg

Donny taking Lisa by the waist: Oh and one last thing, let me give you a little something that you make you feel better. Just me let know how you feel afterwards.
    Lisa: That feels good and I'm forgetting about my head hurting as well.
    tq4zmfC.jpg
    ecNzY4g.jpg

Lisa: Okay Donny, turn around.
    Donny: Why? What for?
    Lisa: Just do as I say and you will find out. Okay?
    Donny: Okay but just don't hurt me.
    Lisa: Now why would I do something like that for?
    Donny: Oh, I don't know but you just might... ;)
    VvkjA1Q.jpg

Lisa: You're a bit tensed up, so I want to massage your back and shoulders for you. How does that feel?
    Donny: OHHHH! That feels so good. Maybe you should be a professional masseuse instead of a doctor.
    Lisa: I would still have to train to do that as well as know where and how to put pressure on the problem areas so that I don't hurt you. But if I'm going to have go through that training, I might as well become a doctor instead.
    bGGXvO1.jpg
    eBhB5OI.jpg

Donny: Ohhh Man, that just hits the spot. You did a good job as I don't feel all tensed up now.
    Lisa: Glad to be of service. But just wait until you see my bill and then you night not think that afterwards... ;)
    Xsd8w5Z.jpg
    6tn02p5.jpg

Donny: So how was your lecture today?
    Lisa: Boring. What I mean is that there wasn't any teacher or professor there to lecture us on what we need to learn. And the class wasn't even full of students as it was on a very very small handful of us in there. I fell asleep for a few minutes until someone dropped a book on the floor or table. How was your day?
    qisY2Nl.jpg

Donny: It was okay. I chatted on the computer while you were in class to our friends back in Riverview letting them know that we're doing fine and taking up some classes at the university. They were all happy to hear that and they wanted me tell you that they said Hi and that they miss you.
    Lisa: That's good to hear. Maybe one of these days we will go to Riverview and visit them as well as our family.
    Donny: That sounds like a good idea. And maybe you can do some paintings of the area so that we can hang them up back at home in Aurora Skies.
    TwAGzU1.jpg
    aaq3TFy.jpg

Lisa: Oh my maker! I meant to tell you about a rumor that I heard in class about Shasha Parks. It seems that we have vampires that go to classes with us as Ludo Vicco is one and he turned Shasha into one. Poor Shasha! Why couldn't it be Ruby?
    Donny: Yeah I saw that as it went out to everyone's phone. Shasha doesn't deserve that as she was pretty nice. And as for Ruby, yeah I don't think that would be a good idea for her to be one as she can then drink from you and possibly kill you while she either makes me her boy toy to drink from or turn me into a vampire so that her and I can be together forever.
    Lisa: Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea then as I wouldn't you to be someone's boy toy to drink from or to be a vampire forever.
    Donny: Of course we better hope that Ruby doesn't convince Shasha to go after anyone that may had wrong her in any way or ask Shasha to turn her into a vamp.
    Lisa: Right!
    e4MaBZz.jpg
    xGJr75C.jpg

Donny: Well as much as I would love to stay here with you all day chatting and hanging out with you, I have to get to my lecture now. Love you <3.
    Lisa: Love you too babe <3.
    qxbQw0I.jpg

Lisa yelling at Donny in a good way: Be careful on that bike and have fun today Donny.Donny yelled back: I will.
    s2GFUcf.jpg

Lisa: I guess I will just sit here on this nice day and draw in my drawing pad while I wait for Donny to get home from his lecture.
    5zwsx44.jpg

Donny: I went to the place where the comic book store is and had to use the Brain Enhancing Machine. This contraption looks a bit scary to me. I just hope that it doesn't fry my brain up.
    iLQXxh5.jpg

Donny: Well so far so good. But it just started, so we shall see what happens next.
    uUmFqnG.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2022
    JJ's WONDERFUL GIFT
    When Andy saw JJ he knew he just had to talk to him. He introduced himself and aske if he was the young man that was sleeping in the cave. JJ explained his situation to Andy, but was much surprised when Andy offered him a small cabin. JJ thought it was a joke or would cost him a fortune. Andy explained that the cabin was free and that he wanted JJ to have it. He said he did not need it anymore and lost his son not to long ago. I have all I need. Son he said to JJ, It would make me happy. I want you to have the cabin. JJ didn't know what to say. How about it JJ, it would make feel good knowing that you would have a nice and warm place to sleep. JJ was so excited he hugged the man and said yes. so JJ moved in the small cabin. It was not big but it was wonderful. He thanked Andy and Andy signed the cabin over to him. JJ said that he wished he could pay him, but Andy said he would not hear of it.
    5vX2Unj.jpg
    Here is the Cabin
    pu74BjU.jpg
    Here is the inside
    gXMQgVz.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Susanne looking serious. Time for another educational tv-show. :smile:

naMtA67.jpg

m5pRDxq.jpg

iuHbwn1.jpg

dZkSd9b.jpg

dFTGUea.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Not much going on with me, just the usual of working some. I haven't really been doing anything noteworthy lately, although there has been a few things going on. The weather got a bit nice last week, we had a day or two in the low 70's. One day, we had a severe thunderstorm warning out but nothing happened here. However, a town in Iowa had bad tornado damage and like 6 or 7 people were killed. I feel so bad for those families, as well as the ordeal going on with Russia and Ukraine. Gas prices in my area are at $4.59 now, and it sounds like they could go up more.

Otherwise, I've just been watching Superman and Lois every week, and some other shows. My birthday is coming up next week so I'm looking forward to that. My team lead at work approved it for me to have the day off so I plan on maybe going out for pizza with the family. I'm currently single so it'll probably just be my mother, grandmother, and possibly my brother that goes with me. Anyway, I've got three days off this week, 4 next week, and 5 the following week so there will probably be a good amount of updates from my save during this time. I've got one I'll post after doing comments, then I'm going to open up the game. We just hit day 250 but we still got a few generations to go before the family moves to Moonlight Falls. I'm not sure if they'll stay there for 10 generations like the past generations, mainly due to the fact occults live longer. We'll just have to see.

@bekkasan You're welcome, and thanks!
    Yeah, I thought that someone might see him and react but they didn't.
    Awesome pics of Gracey Manor.
    Nice pictures from the Disney world.

@CravenLestat Nice picture of the island! You did a good job on it.
    I've only played one PlantSim prior to this family.

@texansky It's nice to have a good laptop capable of playing the game well. I've got mine set to max too.
    Good thing the party wasn't on the day she had to babysit.
    Wow, that's a nice amount of money.
    At least the house is starting to get better.
    Happy birthday to Loni!
    Great update!
    They are a good couple. And they do sound pretty good now.
    Yeah, that's partially why I had him streak.
    I kind of thought she would be, but she just laughed when he told her he was fired.
    Maybe she's in the bushes because she doesn't want to be seen with him, lol
    Poor Fred, but I guess it was his time to go.
    I hope she finds someone to help her run the farm.
    Great update!
    It can take a lot of a Sims time, that's for sure.
    At least it seems that she is doing well enough on her own.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    Nice job on Jo!

@GraceyManor Oh no, I wasn't expecting Jacob to leave.
    Did Jacob mean to go out to the woods?
    Saying they want to protect him is most definitely a lie.
    I get why he wanted to leave, but he shouldn't have.
    Great update!
    Miri will get a good education from Jacob.
    I kind of think she was just shocked and surprised more than anything, and she might not be sure of her feelings yet.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Stinks that you can't play now due to your computer.

@Cororon Hi!

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Oh, thanks! They are going to be around a while.
    Yeah, I did it on purpose, lol

@Karritz Sounds like Eric has a big family.
    Poor Doris.
    Sounds like Gabbi is doing alright.
    Great update!

***More comments to come a bit later. Getting ready to run some errands then will start the rest.
  • Options
    I forgot to mention a quick update about Titanic: Honor and Glory's Alpha. I saw where a developer said things aren't working out the way they planned so the Alpha is pushed back (again). To be honest, I'm kind of wondering if they'll ever get it out to the public. However, they did give the 401 demo so that is better than nothing but I'm not holding out hope anymore. I'll still follow it to see what comes of it, but it's hard to tell now.

@Sprottenham Hope they don't see the Kraken.
    That's one way to shut him up, lol
    Great update!

@texansky Still doing pretty well for herself, all things considered.
    I'm glad she invested some of her money to make farming easier. It's not easy being the first generation.
    Great update!
    Great pictures from the Forsythes!

@MamaSimTee Hello!

@Silverofdreams30 Great picture of Jo!

@Karritz Wow, your save is going back a ways.
    That's a good idea. I've got Supernatural's off as well and only add them when I want them.
    You've got a lot of history built up with that family.
    Awesome house!

@GraceyManor Yeah, you got to have a pretty strong storm to lift heavier objects.
    I'm glad Jacob is going with her.
    Wow, that was a pretty interesting video!
    I know, Twister is a favorite of mine as well. I think one of the funniest parts is with the cow going by twice. It's sad that Bill is gone, I remember him being in Twister and Titanic.
    I have a love-hate relationship with tornadoes. Like I get excited when we get tornado warnings, yet I hate when they damage homes and kill people. I've wanted to see one out in an open field where it won't hurt anyone, but I'd probably freak out.
    Thank you!

@Evalen He might want to hide his mailbox though. That's a sign someone lives there.
    At least he has a little cabin now.

@lisasc360 Great updates!

@TinySpaceFox Hi! Great to see your Sims again.

@bekkasan Nice house!

***Now time to post my update.
  • Options
    Goth Family, Day 249

***Found out that PlantSims will have babies with their spouse if you aren't playing them. I got a message saying Rose and Pierre are having a child soon.

8UwxsZY.jpg
    A few hours after the last update ended, Daisy woke up to chat with L4U-Rn. They were basically just getting acquainted.

MISEcr4.jpg
    Harlan and Brandon ate their breakfast together. They are at least friends, even if Harlan isn't the biggest fan of fairies.

qUTc6zj.jpg
    Daisy was gardening pretty early, and it looks even earlier since I put in a Brntwaffles lighting mod in not long ago.

pOtuqNP.jpg
    L4U-Rn painted a picture while everyone was getting ready. She only has chips in that let her clean or learn skills, she doesn't really have any that make her more like a Sim.

Grf2nNT.jpg
    Harlan was having a random conversation with Lily, but it looks like he was complimenting her on something.

ePUXdrT.jpg
    Shortly after, Lily decided to do some exercising. A bit later, Brandon ended up joining her.

5znPi1M.jpg
    When he had finished, he started to chat with L4U-Rn.

OSL4awF.jpg
    Harlan and Daisy went on a small date, but they only did some dancing.

IW0wUwT.jpg
    A paparazzo was hanging around and I wanted to irritate her a bit, so I had Brandon prank her.

bC96hj0.jpg
    Lily had a wish to have a pillow fight with the Plumbot, so I granted it. It's one of the easier ones to grant.

rdWaiXt.jpg
    zHaYQO5.jpg
    Either Harlan or Daisy wanted to spar, and it wasn't working when they were at home, so I had them do it in the park. Then, they played horseshoes for a bit before I sent them home.

5qhPg01.jpg
    3M6dANw.jpg
    Ivy came home from school but Holly stayed for an opportunity. I had Ivy do her homework right when she hit the lot boundaries, so she picked a spot under the tree to do homework. She also had a wish to photosynthesize so I granted that one.

TRbpWDP.jpg
    oaUTdCA.jpg
    Brandon is getting a bit too much with his pranking, and Lily is getting tired of it. She loves the man, but enough is enough. Even I am getting tired of him making his family mad, but I don't mind if he does it to non-household members.

IjtaLTe.jpg
    Lastly, Harlan and Daisy ended their date night with woohoo. Not long ago, one of them had a wish for another baby, but I declined it. They already have four together, and Harlan has six children all together. However, his children with his ex are dead now, only his grandkids from them remain.
  • Options
    Does anyone have favorite kissing poses? I need to clean out mine because they are conflicting with each other.Any favorites?
  • Options
    Today I completed by census of Moonfall Island.

I sent everyone home who could be sent home. Kirsten made her imaginary friend real after she returned home. I just checked and I did manage to fail to get a screen shot. She got a little girl named Rhonda and, if you remember the Imaginary Friend made real named Win from 30 Grandchildren. Well I tried to make Rhonda look a bit like Win.

Here's a pic of Win.

Win006.jpg

All of the imaginary friends made real since they were sent home with their owners completed child cooking and blocks. I didn't make them read books or learn fishing. That can happen if they return to boarding school when they are teens.

When I was happy I had made my spreadsheet totally up to date for Moonfall Island and Moonlight Falls I sent Isabel to Bellatrix. Wow. That is a gorgeous and different world but it seems to be mostly populated by sims from Sunset Valley. There were no entries for that world in my spreadsheet so I spent most of today recording all of the sims currently living in that world. I only found one dupe and that is Nessie Lachlan-Grey who is also in Norbrewych. So I sent Isabel to that world next.

Norbrewych has a lot of my sims in it by the look of it. I had been thinking of adding the sims from The Isla Paradiso Bunch to this Big Game but I see I already have them in Norbrewych. Of course the most recent additions to the households won't be there as this version of them was added long before I started giving imaginary friends major makeovers.

So now I'm totally over sitting at the computer and think I'll shut it down now and have a little rest.

Happy Simming All.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top