Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Morning/evening my friends. :) Hope your day has been great so far! Mine's starting out pretty good. I hope it stays that way and I didn't just jinx it. :pensive:
    :p

I've got some catching up to do from my last feedback post on the previous page. So here we go! :smiley:

@MamaSimTee
    emorrill My brother lives in Colorado Springs and was texting us about the cold. Weather craziness for sure!
    ^Oh my goodness it really was! We went from Summer to Winter within a 24 hour time period! :flushed: I knew Utah weather was Bipolar (LOL) but not like this! :open_mouth: 2020 keeps throwing out the craziness left and right!
    I found an article that said Utah pretty much endured a hurricane on Tuesday. Isn't that nuts!? :scream:

@Jase You're welcome. :blush:
    When Grady walked in, the first thing Christopher said was “I think you’re hot!” and when I scrolled over to look.. I thought, me too. Let’s go with it! lol
    ^Ha ha! :lol: That probably would've been my reaction too.

@Lucy_Henley Great to see you posting again. :) I enjoyed your posts.

@Brandontaylor Always nice to see an update on the Langerak family. :) It cracks me up when sims are all conked out in class. :lol: And way to go Ariana for kicking that burglar's butt!!! :star:
    Oh you're going on hiatus from your Ultimate Sim save? I dunno how I missed that earlier...

@MoonandStars83 *Waves* back. :blush:
    Great makeover of Karen. :star: Her hairstyle is awesome and I love how vibrant red it is!
    Thanks for the comment on my story posts. :)

@GraceyManor I'm sorry you're having computer issues, on a new computer even! :confounded: Frustrating! I hope you can get it resolved very soon and get back to playing. 👍
    Oh, I see you were able to get back to playing. :p "Once Upon a December" is a very pretty song and all of them were good on Anastasia! I remember when that movie came out. :smirk:

@CravenLestat That Harley Quinn cat is pretty cute! You're totally working on making that into a shirt for MamaSimTee aren't you? :smirk: You're so sweet. <3 (Oh I see you did. Right on! :star: )
    I still have your "Straight Outta Ponyville" and "Keep Calm and Flutter On" patterns. I will cherish them forever. :blush:
    Will get to you on you makeover pics you sent me. :p
    ^Oh yay! :mrgreen:

@RedDestiny92
    emorrill isnt it the best for the story he was amazed but he was actually upset by bugs.
    ^Lol, yes! :lol:
    it took far too long to realize I was reading about stardew valley characters it's been a while since i replayed
    ^Hee hee. Yup. I'm writing a fanfiction. :mrgreen: I simmified the characters for fun and I had a couple of people asking if I was going to tell a story with them and I was like, "You know what? Maybe I will." :) It's been a joy!
    If you're interested it reading it from the beginning, I have it on my Blog here. :)
    I've never pictured Penny and Harvey as a thing, I always sort of saw her as being crushed by her mom and being unable to be happy with anyone as she throws away her life for her.
    ^I've had a few people tell me they were surprised I am going with the Harvey/Penny ship. :blush: But I think as the story goes on, and if people really think about it, they will see how much of a good match they really are. ;) And I've read about players marrying Penny to rescue her from her mom, which I thought was great, and other's saying they feel she'd never be happy because she'd feel guilty leaving her mom. But I will say this, Penny will not choose her mother over the perfect man (in my story) ANY day, be it Harvey or not.
    When I played and scoped out all the bachelors, Harvey won my heart instantly! No contest!! :star: All the others seemed too juvenile to me and Elliott reminded me too much of Fabio. :lol: I've always had a thing for Doctors and geeks/nerds anyway. :blush:
    Anyhoo, thanks for reading and for the comments. I appreciate it. <3
    Oh and I love your stories there, especially with the Goths. You write well. :star:

@Emily4331 The 1920's and 1930's era has always appealed to me too. I'm just not sure I could ever tell a proper story set in that era without doing some crazy research. :p Right now, I ain't got time for that! :lol:
    Lived in IL, still live in IL, will probably always live in IL unless something extremely unprecedented happens. :lol:
    ^Lol. Love it too much to leave huh? ;)
    I sure felt that way about Arizona growing up. I thought I'd never leave and miss out on all to see out there, but then I married a military man and all that changed. :blush: Arizona will always have a special place in my heart, but anymore these days, I don't want to go back and live there. Especially when it lacks 4 seasons. I need my 4 seasons. <3 It does wonders for my depression.

@Silverofdreams30 I'm glad we'll be seeing more of Ty. :love:
    What a wonderful joy to read a new update from you.
    Chapter 9 has been excellent,
    and I loved the dialogue between Abigail and the ghost girl.
    Harvey and Penny are so in love it is cute <3.
    ^Aww, thanks girl. :kissing_heart: That fills my heart with happy. <3
    Haha! Ty checking out blonde girl's b00bs! :lol::smirk: C'mon Ty, you're a better man than that! :p (Okay, I guess it's normal for all guys to do it. ;) )
    Cute that Dani encouraged him to talk to her. <3
    Jayden IS very handsome. :love: Will she pursue a relationship with him? :smirk:
    I'm really loving this story!

@bekkasan I have to ask, does Harvey remind you of Liam? Just a little bit? ;) I think he will more without the mustache. :smirk:
    I was so sad I couldn't show a Shane scene for you yet after reading your comment, but don't worry, it's coming. :kissing_heart:
    LOL to Kailena watching Dedric and Wisteria flirting. :lol: And so super adorable of Drew to give Willow a hug after she fell on her bum. <3 I sure hope Fillian didn't get lost on the way to the bathroom and peed his pants! :flushed::lol:;)
    ----
    I was happy I had your update to read when I got home yesterday.
    ^I was happy to provide some enjoyment before you went off to see your text patient. :)
    Ha ha! You and me both about being alone in the graveyard! It's a hard NOPE for me, especially in the dark! :flushed: I felt uneasy just walking around the graveyard during the day for exercise (the road around it really is a nice walking path...and it's just a little down the road from our house.)
    Yeah Abby totally lost focus and that's what messed the conjuring up. Well, that and getting a headache from it. :( Poor girl doesn't have anyone to teach her how to use magic so she has to figure it out all on her own. Hopefully someday that will change...
    That is wild about the residents disappearing. I guess the wizard had something to do with that, but why? or does it matter?
    ^The Wizard did it, and it seems he wants only the 12 singles around to accomplish this quest. Which makes you wonder why? :smirk: And where he sent the town residents isn't important to the story so I won't be going into that, but I wanted to shed some light on what happened to them in case anyone was wondering. ;)
    Of course, Abigail is not evil, but hard to change the minds of closed-minded people!
    ^Indeed! We see it more and more with politics. :unamused: Anyhoo! :p
    I think Harvey is very tuned into Penny so he knew she was upset.
    ^I'm glad you said that because I think so too. :blush: And I think his compassionate nature, and experience as a Doctor, helps him to sense how people are feeling as well.
    Oh Penny's mother is definitely a PITA! :lol:
    He will keep her toes warm at night...not good old mom. :lol:
    ^LOL! :lol: Indeed! <3
    She'll definitely pick the perfect man over her mom. :star: She'll just feel like she's betraying her mom a little, but at the same time, her mom has always betrayed her imho so... :confused: Gotta love anxiety! It can really complicate relationships sometimes. It's taken me a lifetime to not give into them, or think too much on them, and I'm still not perfect at it...I'm thankful for a hubby who understands and bears with me. <3
    Yes I totally turned up the romantic side of Harvey in that scene and I'm happy that you noticed. :blush:
    Thank you for your sweet comments as always. :kissing_heart: They brighten my day!
    I wish we could get quadruple rainbows in real life! That would be so gorgeous to see! :love: Nice that we can get a glimpse of them in the sims. I don't think I've seen any other world have that many rainbows, it's another thing that makes Hidden Springs one of the best worlds to me. :blush:

@Karritz
    This happens with the name the game gives to one of the imaginary friends too.
    ^OMGosh right!?
    For a while there a couple of folks were playing with Cid from Uni and they censored out the name CID! Let's see if it still does, I think they actually fixed it later because people must've complained and rightly so. I thought that was a crazy stupid thing to censor! :angry:

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comments on my story. :) I think it's cool sims can interact with the ghosts as well. I've toyed with the idea of having a sim find a ghost, get to know them, eventually fall in love with them, and revive them, but I never have time to pursue all the stories that come to mind... sigh.
    Yup, Donna is a teen. :) And the only ghost that spawns in the AP Graveyard, strangely enough.
    I hope that her anxiety does not spoil things
    ^I hope so too. ;) It sounds like Harvey is pretty understanding about it so that's good. <3

@BlackSand It was such a pleasant surprise to see you write out such a beautiful comment to my story posts. :open_mouth:<3 Have you been reading it from the beginning? I can't remember if you lurked for a while before regularly posting. ;)
    Yeah, Abigail has got this! :star: It's just sad that no one can help teach her how to use her magic so she has to figure it out on her own. :(
    It's a common misunderstanding that 'power corrupts'.
    It's a person's weaknesses that corrupt them and not their strengths.
    Power just allows a person's weakness to have more influence over others.
    ^Wow. Yes! 🙌
    Perhaps the Wizard is giving her the opportunity to embrace her gift and fulfill her destiny.
    ^Perhaps. :smirk:
    They have the spark ... That starts fire.
    ^Yes! I like that! :star:
    You really have a way with words! I am envious. :)
    We all stand at the edge of the cliff with anxiety at times ... Sooner or later we all jump.
    Some people fly, while the others are just thinking too hard about everything.
    You have to have confidence and tame the Tempest within to ride the wind.
    ^I've lived with anxiety all my life and know it well. Sadly I tend to be one that just thinks too hard about everything that could go wrong, or "What if this? What if that?" you know? Instead of flying. I've gotten WAY better in controlling my anxiety over the years, but I still give in to it from time to time. By the time I master controlling it I'm going to be an old lady. :p
    Thank you very much for those comments and compliments. They filled me with happy. :blush: I appreciate it.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @CravenLestat Of course I want!

We were told it was going to rain all day here in my part of NY. I was planning on just playing. But since it's not raining now, I think I should do some gardening (I have fall plants starting) and I guess....clean the house....maybe. Of course, I type all this and you know I'll probably just log on "for a little bit" and play my afternoon away. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    emorrill wrote: »
    Thank you very much for those comments and compliments. They filled me with happy. :blush: I appreciate it.

Don't get me wrong, but you earned it.

Spread your wings sister ... The rocks are always there, waiting for us to crash.
    You don't have to wonder or worry about what could happen, because you already know what will happen if you don't ... <3

Happy Simming!

Post edited by BlackSand on
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on The Oakley Legacy

Dennis painted a masterpiece and Sunset Valley was hit by a storm
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Thanks for the comments everyone! It’s always fun starting with a whole new save/storyline. Verity’s LTW is One Sim Band, so mastering all the music skills. It’s one I’ve used quite a number of times before, but have never actually achieved it, so maybe I will this time. I don’t actually know if I’ve used the Rock Star LTW before, maybe I did years ago.

@emorrill I have anxiety too. Still not always good at controlling it, but I’m still fairly young so I’ve got time. I kind of feel like it’ll never go away entirely, it’ll always hang around in the back of my mind, but I will become much better at squashing the anxious thoughts. And sometimes they will probably just take over, but I can always think to myself “this too will pass”. Recovery is never linear. There will always be times in our lives when we’re emotionally vulnerable as it were.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just a small little teaser that I will be posting for now... :)

I've decided to try @CravenLestat challenge on Krusty Karen. So I ended up placing her in Roaring Heights in a house that was 1 floor, living room, kitchen, 1 bath and 1 bedroom and had upgraded it to 3 floors with the living room kitchen and the tea table in the dining room section.
    F25SCx4l.jpg
    esRLR14l.jpg
    tEbSuQnl.jpg

The 2nd floor has the bathroom and her drawing room where she has the drawing table at... :)
    NYloWX0l.jpg

The 3rd floor has her bedroom and a dressing room for her as well as a door that goes out on the back balcony that leads to a spiral staircase to get to the roof of the house... :)
    RtS5mwvl.jpg

The roof... :)
    sLUSbqRl.jpg

Boy, I had a heck of a time the other day when I got in to set up her house as I had a hard time with my mouse. I was trying to push in the wheel to tilt the camera up and it just wouldn't budge and I just kept thinking that I knew that it was suppose to work. But I guess since that I hadn't played in about 2 months that I must had forgotten how to use the controls... :blush:
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    JAG - Mushroom Cloud Chronicles - Sunset Valley
    (Silly Short)

Harm Finds Out.

It appears as though Harm, after taking the Young Again Potion, seemed to be full of vim and vigor...and said as much to his good friend Tosh...that he was certainly interested in the very good-looking women that were in the bunker. After all, his engagement to Sarah Mackenzie wasn't doing too well considering they'd split nine years ago. So good ol' Harm was looking for greener pastures.

Tosh grinned at him and said, "Yeah...looks like you're trying to sow yer wild oats, Harm."

"Yeah...well...I might be able to provide some competition now...after I've taken that Young Again potion, just like you have..."
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Just then his eyes turned to a "just drank her Young Again potion" Meg Austin. No more crows-feet. Harm admired her as she was in just a sweet number of a nightie; even less clothing on than when they had been in Iraq trying to get a Marine Corporal out of Iraqi hands. "Hi, Meg..." he grinned at her.

"Oh, hiya Harm..." Meg said, her tone was rather preoccupied as she turned to Tosh, raising her arms to wrap them around Tosh's shoulders, "Hi...Tosh..." she murmurred softly as Harm's eyes bugged out; his smile frozen on his face.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Harm hadn't expected this...at all. Meg Austin going after his former RAG instructor.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    As Tosh and Meg lip-locked, Harm's realization that he'd missed the boat completely was like a 70,000 ton displacement tanker bearing down on a tugboat.
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Poor Harm, seeing Meg and Tosh aim loving looks at each other certainly didn't do much to help ease Harm's broken heart.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    As he walked away from the two lovebirds, Harm realized that he'd truly lost one Megan Austin.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story

Mary wakes feeling very refreshed. She had so little sleep the night before with the terrible dreams she is surprised she slept like the proverbial rock this night. It is wonderful to feel rested, settled, and less anxious. She is excited knowing her visit with Liam is tomorrow and prays he can help her. She eats some leftovers from the fridge and cleans up after herself quickly, as she can hear that man moving around upstairs. She sighs and floats outdoors just before he enters the room.
    50217332063_0d59ecefbc_o.jpg
    50217988196_75b33761ac_o.jpg

Damien is awake and he showers, dresses, and walks through the house before going into the kitchen. Everything is clean and neat just as he left it. He breathes a sigh of relief. Grabbing the ingredients for pancakes from the fridge, he starts preparing them. He knows Jamison likes fruit, so he cuts up an apple which is the only fruit in the fridge. He softens the pieces in the microwave before adding it to the batter. He needs to stock up at the store. He thinks it is a shame he can't send one of the ghosts shopping for him since they are bound to the lot.
    50316167652_eb62c97425_o.jpg

He has barely finished cooking the pancakes when he hears Jamison's motorcycle roaring up the mountain. He wonders if the noise woke up half the population of the town. He laughs thinking about some of the more conservative townsfolk that have turned up their noses at his motorcycle. Wait till they see Jamie's beast. He opens the door and waits as Jamie parks and hugs him as he comes on the porch. "Come inside, you must be freezing after coming through the mountains. You made good time, I finished the pancakes a few minutes ago so they are nice and fresh."
    50315986221_ee517b455c_o.jpg
    50315317693_8c4e02991c_o.jpg

They move indoors to the warmth and do the secret handshake started as boys in their clubhouse. Both laugh amazed they remember the entire pattern. Damien serves the pancakes and they chat about Jamie's trip and how impressed he is with the repair work that has been started. "I remember looking at the video and pictures you had from the realtor. You've made a promising start and things are already better."
    "I expect it will be a work in progress for some time. I met a creative decorator who was recommended by the construction crew I hired. She expressed a few ideas about renovating and enlarging the space and still maintaining the authentic look. I also would like a separate building for my office. I definitely don't want to keep meeting prospective clients in the living room. I might look at renting or investing in a place in town as time goes on. I started working as a PI and have a few cases already so I'm back to making money again. I discovered a couple of gemstones in the woods when I took the gnomes and sold them for a nice price at the consignment shop. That will help fund the renovations."
    50217999936_ca2896ddb3_o.jpg
    50218221087_e652f149d5_o.jpg
    50217343478_8d77242440_o.jpg

After breakfast, they sit in Damien's office area, and Damien brings Jamie up to date on the ghost situation.
    Jamie nods thoughtfully. "I told you taking them off the property might not work. It was worth a try, though. I expect another ghost on the property caused the destruction the other night. Unless you overlooked one of the gnomes."
    "Unless the gnome was in the attic, I'm reasonably certain I got them all."
    "I'm not sensing anything particularly malevolent right now. I would like to wander around and get a feel for the house and the property. I think it is interesting the ghosts want to make that deal with you. It is absolutely true that if you can resolve what is binding them to this world, they will be able to move forward if that is their wish. Some ghosts prefer staying around. I've heard rumors of ghosts being resurrected and made human again and that it started here in Hidden Springs. I hope to find out more. Ghost hunters primarily remove hostile or wicked spirits or poltergeists. Folks don't like sharing their homes with evil. Can't say I blame them."
    50217343463_d032656eb2_o.jpg

Mary visits the witch, Emmaline Rhoen. She lives in a wooded area outside of town. She is unable to help any further. "The spell will hold against anyone that is not magical. They will not see the doorway. But it will not make the wall or doorway resistant to a sledgehammer. You are panicking Mary! Perhaps this man, who obviously loves the house, is the answer to your prayers. Think about it. He is actually fixing it up and not allowing you or the other ghosts to frighten him away. Tell you what I will do. I'm giving you a potion that will release the spell in case he does try bashing the wall down. All you have to do is toss it at the doorway, and the spell will be broken. It will prevent your very expensive equipment from being damaged."
    "You know, he did say he wasn't leaving and had waited a long time to solve the mystery of Mary Kendall and Spring Manor. That was when he yelled after I had left the windows open and kind of trashed his areas of the house. Thank you for the advice and the potion. I will think about what you said."
    50262950587_9aac613f65_o.jpg
    50262763431_ef4b751925_o.jpg

Jamison puts his outdoor clothing back on and goes out to look around the property. He finds the ghost gnomes congregating at the front of the property. He looks around the yard thinking how pretty it will be once Damien starts working on the outside. He passes the garage and Betty floats out of the garage door. "Who are you?" she inquires.
    Jamie introduces himself as a friend of Damien's.
    "You don't seem very startled by being addressed by a ghost."
    Jamie grins at her. "No ma'am, you are not the first ghost I've encountered."
    "Are you going to be helping Damien find proof that I was killed by my husband?"
    "He's usually pretty good at discovering those kinds of things himself. I have a different set of skills. I'm a ghost hunter."
    Betty looks shocked. "Damien hired a ghost hunter? Whatever for? We don't have the kind of ghosts here that hunters seek."
    "Damien is my best friend. I offered to help him when he told me this place was overrun by ghosts. There is quite a history of residents of this house being tormented and fleeing in the middle of the night. You know we hunters do take care of poltergeists who seek to harm humans."
    "But, we don't do that!" Betty replied insistently.
    "Someone played some nasty tricks the other night. If it wasn't your set of ghosts who was it?"
    "Oh, pish posh, you silly man! Wet clothes and snow in the rooms doesn't mean a poltergeist is about."
    "Tricks can start out as fun or silly or a little scary. Sadly, they eventually end up becoming more harmful and downright dangerous if not stopped. I don't want my friend harmed. Do I make myself clear."
    "Perfectly! No need to be so obnoxious about it. Twit!" Betty doesn't like what he is insinuating. She poofs away.
    Jamie much amused by his encounter with the ghost laughs heartily.
    50262763056_28f5db4318_o.jpg
    50309488951_d81626c983_o.jpg

Betty appears in the attic where Mary had been brewing potions. "Did you know that Damien's friend that showed up today is a ghost hunter?"
    Mary stops her brewing and stares at Betty. "What! I didn't even know anyone had shown up today. I was out visiting Emmaline. Good gracious! How many humans are going to live in this house! I'm not worried about a ghost hunter, though. None of us are the kind of ghosts they go after."
    "He heard about the tricks we've played over the years on renters and of course, what you did the other night."
    Mary blushes. "We only did what we had to do to keep everyone away. This is my house!"
    Betty looks at Mary with pity. "No honey, it is not your house. If you could only accept that you would be better off."
    "If I wasn't dead, I'd be a whole lot better off!" Mary shouts and stomps her feet causing another piece of glass to fall out of the window.
    "Oh dear, I've distressed you and I didn't mean to do that." She gives Mary a watery hug until Mary sniffles, sighs, and eventually relaxes.
    "I'm terribly ashamed! I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm so frustrated. Emmaline told me I needed to stop panicking. I guess I really do. I can't wait to hear what Liam has to say tomorrow.
    50326516142_39b8f7994e_o.jpg
    50325675318_241b9a9bb9_o.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill

I have decided to go for Jayden this time, it's nice to try new
    sims out if they create cute kids hehe.
    Thank you for the comments, that blonde girl is Bree from the Conley
    save.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @BlackSand I guess we'll see what happens she's lucky they can't have a kid at uni or she'd really be bringing a lot back home, hard to say what will happen now. Though she has committment issues so sadly he was probably just what she needed I doubt Bert will see it like that but as they say what he don't know wont hurt. Mmhmm she's already lost might as well enjoy the ride.
    @emorrill alright I'll have to save it to check it out, ah fanfiction such a joy when you're in the mood for it, I don't know I've never married Penny cause I didn't think it was of value to "save" her as if she wasn't around Pam was doomed even though you can buy her a house now it means nothing really. Lol I always found it funny how hard a time people give the characters since they develop through their romance I've replayed and remarried all the guys for that while the girls well I did marry Hayley just to get rid of her for her sister her events lack any real development it's more like you're just getting used to the girl and she gets used to you doing things for her everyone else much better. Though to each their own I do like Harvey all the same even if "Fabio" is a doll ha. Well if she's going to hang on to him maybe it would work then maybe she does better without the kids to hide behind hmm? I don't really care for the ladies much I think I married a few just to say I did. Though I'm also odd ooh if he let us have Robin's husband or Ras I'd be all for it....anyhoooooo glad to comment and I'm glad you like what i have I took a break from them to do everything else but I need them thanks.
    @Nikkei_Simmer they do make an interesting pair.

So Setra has a few points it gets moody for a few seconds probably better than it used to be never the less spammed it just fine.

Tlu27oo.jpg
    Her first night out Allegra had to fight off the suitors with a stick and a couple girls that were in the way.
    3br9aT9.jpg
    This is her father and their cat Lili.

"I told you dead skin thing I don't want to play!"

"Looks like you do, furry brat."

They love each other....lol

Allegra doesn't know how he died but he does and doesn't want to tell her.
    IZ8mfcf.jpg
    "If you're going to pet me do it right dead skin thing."

"You're purring you're fine, and stop calling me that."

"....no."
    B7r32K4.jpg
    They are chill when they want to be, and yes I use that tea set too often and will continue to do so :D

csbvP55.jpg
    I had Allegra become a magician she is supposed to be a witch but to her father's disappointment the gift didn't quite touch her he could never figure out why. That said he does adore his daughter he just knows what a fine witch she would have made.
    mONif2q.jpg
    Also this happened.

"That tiny skin thing amuses me what's wrong with her father?" Lili asked.

"Who knows he's the one that asked to be buzzed up....and we are sims for the last time."

"....I like skin things."

"Lili...." he sighed she was often like another daughter he guessed that was sad and his daughter really needed a husband and a baby.
    KeAa2QL.jpg
    She gets very excited around celebs and supernaturals.
    sBR4Z7O.jpg
    Something different here lol, now I don't know if anyone watched xurbansimsx's gen 2 legacy but it made me want to try it just never could I specifically wanted this vampire in this setting ha. She's good at this.

Now I need to prepare for two weddings maybe I'll post if we get some more responses.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Poor Harm, seeing Meg and Tosh aim loving looks at each other certainly didn't do much to help ease Harm's broken heart.

Screenshot-29.jpg

As he walked away from the two lovebirds, Harm realized that he'd truly lost one Megan Austin.

@Nikkei_Simmer ... Maybe Harm could slip Meg and Tosh another Young Again Potion.

That way they would be too young to qualify for the service.
    Gracen would probably get the top spot ... But Harm could ground Tosh and Meg, and send them to bed without dinner.
    He's going to have to find some way to entertain himself, before he starts thinking about making the moves on Phil.

I hope you know I am just being silly and busting your chops ... :D
    Nice Update!

Happy Simming!

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @RedDestiny92: Cute sims. I like your cat's name Lili.

@emorrill: Hello. Hugs.

@bekkasan: Great chapter.

@Karritz: Glad you figured out the last two tombs for the Isla Paradiso Bunch.

@Shadow_Assassin: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@MoonandStars83: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@CravenLestat: Hello

@MamaSimTee: Hello

@Evalen: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@king_of_simcity7: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Emily4331: Hello

@coco: Hello

@Lucy_Henley: Hello

@GraceyManor: Hello. Sorry about your computer.

@BlackSand: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. This thread goes fast. Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/pictures/videos.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @bekkasan ... Great Update!

Glad to see Jamison made it through the hills.
    Black ice is some nasty stuff, and a good way to end up a greasy spot if you are on a bike.

I like Jamison, because he's a bit more relaxed and easy going than most folks.
    Damien is always a sweetie though, and more thoughtful at times ... <3

I keep thinking Mary is going to run head first into the guys.
    At the same time, I keep running the weird scenarios of what things would be like under different circumstances.
    Like if Liam made advances with Mary, she regained corporeal form, and then met Damien.

It would be kind of odd investigating the death of someone you just met, that isn't dead ... :D
    Great Job ... Wonderful screenshots ... Looking forward to the next installment.

Happy Simming!

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    After arguing with Rent-a-center they are gonna replace the entire desktop.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @BlackSand
    Don't get me wrong, but you earned it.
    ^Aww, thank you. :blush:

And you're right. :)

@Lucy_Henley Yup. I totally understand.
    but I can always think to myself “this too will pass”. Recovery is never linear. There will always be times in our lives when we’re emotionally vulnerable as it were.
    ^Yes! My mother always counsels me to remember that "this too shall pass." It's a good thing to hear, but not always easy to believe that it will depending on what you're going through. And yeah to that last part. 👍

@lisasc360 Looking forward to seeing what you do with Krusty Karen. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Poor Harm indeed. :cry: He's a very unique looking sim and you captured David James Elliott in him quite well, whom I must say is quite handsome. :love:

@bekkasan YAY for new Mary Chapter! :smiley:
    I'm going to post all my comments on your story thread cause I kinda like to do it there. :blush: (That way I can easily read others comments. :) )

@Silverofdreams30
    I have decided to go for Jayden this time, it's nice to try new sims out if they create cute kids hehe.
    ^This is true. ;)
    You're welcome. I dunno how I didn't recognize the blonde as Bree...

@RedDestiny92 Nah Pam wouldn't be doomed without Penny. I think she would have the opportunity to sit and finally come to the realization of how terrible she treated her daughter, despite her own personal challenges.
    I always found it funny how hard a time people give the characters since they develop through their romance.
    ^I've found that a little funny too. Shane gets a lot of hate because apparently he gets clean and then when you marry him he goes back to drinking. Well, I hate to break it to some people, but addictions, especially alcoholic addictions, are NOT easy to overcome and not everyone has the ability to get completely clean from it. Life isn't always happy endings like in the movies...
    Ditto, I couldn't see much character development in Haley at all and she won't be getting much in my story either. But we'll see.
    You called Elliott a doll. :blush: He really can be with his personality. It's mostly that I just don't dig long hair on a guy, but I do recognize that it fits some guys very well.
    I don't really care for the ladies much I think I married a few just to say I did. Though I'm also odd ooh if he let us have Robin's husband or Ras I'd be all for it....
    ^Lol! :lol: Oh and for sure! I remember reading tons of guys being like, "Give me Robin!" :grin: She is pretty. I dunno what ConcernedApe will add to the game in later updates. Guess we'll see. (When you said Ras, did you mean the Wizard? ;) ).
    You're welcome. :)
    Enjoyed your post. Kitty! <3

@Puddinroy Hey! And *Hugs* back. :blush:

@GraceyManor Good to hear! The squeaky wheel gets the grease! :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Puddinroy hello, ha it was such a quick name to come up with too but it suits her she's sweet when she wants to be.
    @GraceyManor I'm glad you're getting results.
    @emorrill I just think Penny not doing anything gives her part of the "it's okay as long as one of us hasn't given up" so to me Penny is part of the problem but not someone I'd be saving.The thing about Shane is that he never said he would get clean he said he would cut back and if you marry him he goes to the bar but he's usually not drinking and he did get a new scene where he has been filling his drinking time playing one of the games there instead so he is recovering he just needs time. Also the drinks are quite small hard to change much on the label but really I didn't think anyone needed to take it personal that he's having a hard time recovering because they couldn't prove he wasn't drinking the (sim censor) the non juice versions of his drinks he also helps better than some of the other options that is helps more often with things that matter like fixing my fences not "watering" when I have sprinklers :D He is actually because he reminded me of Fabio is why I dig him so much lol, he just has a lot of cute lines but I could see him not working for people that's just why I like him. Though back to Shane he's younger than Pam and I feel like he has the energy to make it work while the player supports him but she's a lost cause and that if she was by herself she'd try and the first hard night she'd be right back at it. I have too many opinions about the sv characters it would appear.

Robin's okay but I don't for some reason Demi (as I call her husband) he just grew on me and yes Ras is the wizard I have a weakness for nicknames for no real reason. Glad you liked the post since I was just using them as an excuse to be silly I officially have too many saves.

Now I still haven't been back in game was trying to do something besides sit in game see how that goes... :p
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @GraceyManor Very happy to read your update. Yay!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor TIL you can get extra funds while at Uni.

@GraceyManor Good luck with getting your preferred method of having your issue fixed.
    ****Congrats on the new computer (when you get it).

@BlackSand Great pics. I have that painting mod and love it.

@RedDestiny92 Congrats on the weddings.
    ****Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

@CravenLestat Cute pattern.

@bekkasan Quadruple rainbow. Cool.
    ****So, how do you keep them from interacting?

@Silverofdreams30 I like blonde girl's dress.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics.

@emorrill Thank you. For the life of me, I can't remember where I got that hair. The color is all thanks to Craven. I used his highlights/tips color as my base.

@Sleepstar Congrats on Dennis' masterpiece.

@lisasc360 Good luck with Karen!

@Nikkei_Simmer You don't really like Harm, do you?

@Puddinroy *waves*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got Karen's traits/LTW changed and send her to Shang Simla for her first set of adventures.
    rU1K701.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Page 4003

@emorrill We can celebrate page 4000 for a while, lol. 100 more pages or so and I'll have been here for roughly 1000 pages.
    You got the cold front too? We were in the upper 80's and low 90's last week or so but then ours dropped to 60's for highs and 40's for lows. The sun hasn't even been out since several days ago and they are saying we won't probably see it again until Sunday. :cry:
    You're welcome.
    Whoops, lol. Guess I hadn't seen that photo before.
    It's an entertaining challenge, that's for sure. I like to break it up some with the Langerak save file, just so I don't always have to follow someones rules.
    I only knew it from other players. Heck, at first, I didn't even know the Sims had lore like that until I started playing more regularly and looked things up on the wiki.
    You're welcome.
    Thanks! I don't know if you noticed but I changed that to my profile picture here. Think I'll keep that one up for a while.

@blazerntq Probably a good idea, don't want to wake anyone from a nap and make them all cranky, lol

@Jase You're welcome.
    You'll probably see their child over the weekend. I just took a break from it for a bit to play other save files.
    It'll mostly be outfit and possibly hair changes, other than the fact her list of accomplishments will grow.
    You may have, or you could have not had certain things happen. I still have things that happen I didn't know were in the game.

@Lucy_Henley You could put them into a new save if you don't want to lose them.
    Looks like they were really relaxed.
    Great update!
    Mateo grew up great!
    Geez, she must like to mooch off your family there.
    Glad she was able to win the case.
    Happy birthday to Sean!
    Yeah, an actor or actress usually is in shape. Not always, but often.
    Congrats on Miguel's 4th star!
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 I think most of mine are Sims related, although I do have some that aren't like the tornado pics from 2018 and a few other things I've shared here.
    I didn't even know they could come to university. Luckily Ariana is so good at stopping them.
    Great Karen makeover!

@CravenLestat I know, right? I'm guessing the burglar hadn't heard there was a werewolf there.
    I'd never say any Sim you've made is terrible. I do think I'll save the skilled up version to the bin, just in case I decide to use her somewhere other than the Langerak save.
    Awesome Harley Quinn cat! Harley's one of my favorite DC villians.

@GraceyManor That stinks. Refurbishing it probably isn't the best idea but if that's all they want to do, then I don't know.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Could be, she had only been up for a few hours at that point. I'm curious who she'll end up with, probably will be a random townie unfortunately.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Great pic from the Ballan save!

Page 4004

@emorrill Hope Harvey and Penny had a nice time alone.
    Wow, a lot of horses showed up.
    Poor Abigail, she almost made friends with the foal.
    Nice reveal of her magic abilities. I wonder what the rest would say if they found out she had them.
    I think I'd rather have angels take me to the afterlife too. Grim would make me think I was going down instead of up.
    Donna's probably happy to have a living person to talk to.
    That's sad Donna died at age 15.
    I never know how to feel about magic. I've heard the unholy argument but I feel there is no harm in reading stories about it. Glad Abigail feels like she was gifted her abilities.
    I'm guessing Rasmodius has closer ties to Abigail than what she knows.
    Medical school probably took up a lot of time for Harvey. I can't remember how many years it is but I think it's around 8 to be a doctor. No wonder he didn't have time to learn the constellations.
    I could see where Penny's mother might have a problem with it but I think it's one they'll overcome.
    Great update!

@RedDestiny92 You just got a sleep pod because you wanted to, right? :lol:
    Let's hope Bert doesn't find out she kissed another man.
    Great update!
    I honestly wish I had more time to play. I'd get my Sims out of University.
    Great update!

@BlackSand Great picture from your save!
    Great pictures of the couple kissing!
    Thank you!
    Yeah, he fixed it just fine. He had level 4 in the handiness skill.

@Nikkei_Simmer Glad to hear Harm is making progress now.
    Thank goodness for the science station's cloning abilities.
    Hmm, wonder if they collected samples from themselves? It could come in handy if needed.
    Sounds like they are about at the point where they can't leave.
    Great update!

@Lucy_Henley Verity is a pretty Sim.
    Tom looks great!
    Poppy's a pretty horse.
    Good old Sunset Valley. It almost feels like home to me when I play there.
    Hope Tom improves his guitar skills.
    Whoops, don't think that's how you ride a horse, Verity.
    Sounds like she's got a way to go to get better at cooking.
    Cool, now she can jam with Tom.
    Great update and congrats on the engagement!

@MoonandStars83 Great pic of Karen. Sorry to hear you didn't get the badge though.

@GraceyManor RAC is bad about wanting to refurbish computers that have issues. I hope they replace it instead but you never know with them.
    Good ol Ramsay. I remember him from your other save with him.
    Sarah sure doesn't sound like Cosette. I'm surprised William hasn't realized she isn't her.
    Kim sounds closer to Cosette than Sarah does, even if neither one is her in the end.
    Great update!

@CravenLestat The Sim looks good with the Harley Cat shirt.

@bekkasan They are getting close. I don't think I'll have time to play tonight so I'm hoping to get them home tomorrow.
    Awesome rainbow pics!

@Silverofdreams30 Well, we know what Ty likes to see, lol
    Looks like everyone had a fun time, great update!

***Wow, there was a lot to comment on here, lol. I'll finish up the next page of feedback then do other things. I don't really have time to play tonight by the time I finish but will probably play the Langeraks tomorrow.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @Shadow_Assassin Great update!

@emorrill I know, lol. I could see why people do fall asleep during a lecture but I'd never do it myself.
    She did a great job at taking care of that burglar, didn't she?
    Yeah, just for a bit. The hiatus will end Saturday night as I'll return to the challenge for a few updates. Just kind of going slower for now until I get the two remaining EP's I still need to replace.

@lisasc360 Awesome house!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great update!

@bekkasan Great update with Mary!

@BlackSand Great update!

@Puddinroy Hello!

@GraceyManor Glad to hear they are replacing the desktop.

@MoonandStars83 Yep, just go to the student union building. Better to wait until the evening time as you get closer to $5000 then.
    Have fun in Shang Simla!

***All caught up. I read everyone's posts, just didn't comment as much as I usually do for this page. Awesomes were handed out to everyone.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited September 2020
    BlackSand wrote: »

Screenshot-29.jpg

@Nikkei_Simmer ... Maybe Harm could slip Meg and Tosh another Young Again Potion.

That way they would be too young to qualify for the service.
    Gracen would probably get the top spot ... But Harm could ground Tosh and Meg, and send them to bed without dinner.
    He's going to have to find some way to entertain himself, before he starts thinking about making the moves on Phil.

I hope you know I am just being silly and busting your chops ... :D
    Nice Update!

Happy Simming!

<bold-italics> OMG...I'm giggling my head off at the visual. :D
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Poor Harm indeed. :cry: He's a very unique looking sim and you captured David James Elliott in him quite well, whom I must say is quite handsome. :love:

@emorrill, Thanks. I always keep looking at him and at pictures of DJE and I always wonder, "Can I make him better than he currently is..." I think it's a matter of getting the right pic and just spending hours on each little section of his face...seeing his headshape and trying to get each and every nuance of his visage properly created.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Sometimes I've been kind of tempted to write Simlit, but a) I don't have any kind of Pose Player so wouldn't be able to put my Sims into specific poses for screenshots, and b) I've never been someone to really plan out my Sim stories, I'll have an idea of what I want to happen (like LTWs, number of kids and their names, that kind of thing) but some things just happen spontaneously and I like incorporating those, like with Verity burning food. I could easily write a narrative story with no screenshots, but that wouldn't really be the same thing. I like writing and I like playing The Sims. My posts on here used to just be "caption the screenshot", and I've started using a slightly more narrative style, but it's not "proper" Simlit.

Anyway...

Verity had always enjoyed cooking shows, but now she saw them as a way to improve her cooking skills. As she began watching Top Chefs, she felt grateful that she didn't have to submit her cooking to a judge. The feeling was heightened when the poor male contestant burnt his food, and had to watch as the elderly male judge pronounced his food as "disGUSting".

pxQMUZr.jpg

Having been at work the previous evening and been unable to complete his promise to cook dinner, Tom decided to cook waffles that morning. Unlike Verity, he was hit with beginner's luck and didn't burn them. Luckily Verity was able to laugh at her mistakes, and didn't take herself too seriously.

HGv75Yi.jpg

Verity had never been particularly interested in a career in music, knowing how stressful it could be; members of the public could be harsh. She was perfectly content with working on her musical skills at home and having fun jamming sessions with Tom.
    "It's not really the same with just the two of us, is it?" Verity remarked.
    "No, but it's still fun," Tom replied. "Maybe if we have children, we could form a family band?"
    "Hey, let's not put too much pressure on children who don't even exist yet," Verity laughed, although she knew full well that he was joking. "They might not want to be musicians at all."
    "Of course," Tom replied. "But we can at least encourage a love of music in them. It'll make them well-rounded individuals."

hJoj45t.jpg

Although Verity's riding skill had improved, she was still a little unsure on horseback, particularly when Poppy began galloping around the training grounds.
    "Wow, perhaps it was a little too soon to start training for a race," Verity thought.

KSWl634.jpg

The casual chat about children earlier had planted a seed in both Tom and Verity's minds.
    "So.. how about we try for a baby?" Tom suggested. "I reckon we'd make great parents."
    "Ooh, what a good idea," Verity replied.

REBuRgD.jpg

The next morning, Verity woke up feeling awful. After a couple of hours, she had to run to the bathroom...
    "Ugh, I feel terrible," she groaned. "Hmm... maybe I'm pregnant. I wish morning sickness wasn't part of it, throwing up is just the worst."

hBhX43G.jpg

The rest of the day passed with little incident, if you discounted Verity throwing up a couple more times. The following day, Verity had just headed over to the stable to sort out Poppy, she realised that she was pregnant.
    "Woohoo! I'm going to be a mother!"

RkS9y7B.jpg

Poppy needed a good brushing that morning.
    "Hey Poppy," Verity said. "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to ride you for a few days. You see, I'm going to have a baby, and it would be dangerous. But I can still brush you and give you treats, though."
    Poppy seemed to understand. The word "treats" always got her interest; she loved carrots.

B11zrWD.jpg

"Hey honey, guess what! We're going to be parents!"
    "Oh wow!" Tom smiled. "Awesome!"
    "Do you have any name ideas?" Verity asked in excitement.
    "Hmm, I'm not sure," Tom mused.
    "I wonder if there are any musical names?" Verity wondered aloud.

TDDZbH8.jpg

Realising that she had zero knowledge of how to raise a child, Verity headed to the library to see if she could find a book on the subject. She located a battered copy of "Baby Incoming: Preparing with Vigilance", which sounded like the perfect title, and sat down to read.

fj3pNx3.jpg

Uh oh, Nancy Landgraab and Nick Alto in the same room! DUN DUN DUN

oWRBvy2.jpg

Once Tom reached level 5 in the guitar skill, he decided to upgrade his acoustic guitar to an electric one. He felt more like a proper rockstar, even though he was still fairly low down the career ladder. After all, imagining yourself as a success was part of the process, right?

ycclcTQ.jpg

An aching back was much better than throwing up, but it still wasn't great. Verity took herself off to the Sharma Day Spa and got a Deep Tissue massage. Just a couple of hours later, she felt so much better.
    That was totally worth it, she thought, but 500 Simoleons feels a little steep. I wonder if I could get it done more cheaply elsewhere?

zq2RMan.jpg

Whilst she couldn't ride her horse, Verity could still enjoy playing her instruments. Even though she was heavily pregnant, she didn't mind standing to play the guitar.

vxIengY.jpg

Early the following morning...

RqWqqKL.jpg

It was a girl! This made Verity very happy; she'd been researching musical names, out of interest, and had come across far more girl ones that she liked as opposed to boy ones. She decided to name her little girl Aria.

VOCJgsv.jpg

At level 5 of the riding skill, Verity felt a lot more comfortable on horseback. Having Poppy was a blessing, in that she didn't have to be stuck at home all day. She'd heard that the local babysitting service was reliable, and she confidently went on a ride with Poppy. She didn't quite feel the breeze in her hair as it was stuck under a riding helmet, but it was a pleasant sensation to be outdoors.

m6Km3Rg.jpg

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

My Sims are having a midnight Dinner
    nHX6iE6.jpg
    Where they have no electricity, Dewey is trying to earn 10 Logic skills to be able to get any electrical items, they need a Fridge bad. Katie is helping him.
    9AfAi0m.jpg
    Katie is focusing on a garden, so they will have something to eat until they get a Fridge
    KN532SO.jpg
    And Dewey is trying his best to get fish, finding food is their main concern right now. until Dewey gets 10 skills in Logic so they can have electricity and get a Fridge.
    zM4QfZH.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited September 2020
    Update on my progress with my latest video. I didn't do much with the actual video yesterday - because - I kept wondering if I could pull it all together at the end. I know from experience that putting ALL of the parts of the tomb collection together on one lot can be tricky. I've tried it three times now - the first two times parts of it vanished never to be seen again. I'm happy to say the third time I managed to get them all done - but I put them into separate rooms.

What I did was I played with a new version of Craig and Judy and they got the final two pieces of the French tomb collection. I recorded them doing that and that will be used in my videos.

Then I wondered if I could get them all together in one place. I have tried doing it previously in two separate buildings in Isla Paradiso and in both attempts I lost one or more pieces. They just vanish when being moved and are completely gone from the game. Also had that happen when I got them to travel to Sunlit Tides and I tried setting up a house there. That makes it 3 failures and the 4th try worked.

This time I made 3 sims. I named them France Collection, China Collection and Egypt Collection.

I looked up the collections in Carl's Guide and made a list. I also listed the parts of other tomb collections. At the end of it all I discovered I had completed all but the Dropa Stones collection. There is one Dropa Stone missing from China. I am half wondering if I might go to China to look for it but I have so far managed to avoid trying to do that. I think I've done enough. Too much actually with this whole thing.

Once I had my collections listed I checked all of the members of the collections I had in the Isla Paradiso save - that is everything but the final two parts of the French Tomb collection because that was bugged in the original game - even if I went way back to before they had made much progress in tombs. Way back to saves from 2017.

I ticked, in red pen, all of the members of the various tomb collections I have and that's how I discovered I was only missing one droppa stone and it is from China.

I opened the most recent save of the main game and packed up all of the sims in the main household, plus the two alien mothers I had living next door. I had to do this twice because the first time there were bits missing. First thing I noticed was the mod had added Salty Seaworth to the packed file. I hadn't thought of grabbing him - he is the father of Geri and Wendy and fiance of Haley. Then I realised Geri had lost her Imaginary Friend. I had a good look around. I probably wouldn't have worried too much if she hadn't spent ages making the potion to turn her IF real and had the potion but no IF. They were in France when she made the potion. I'd been taking toddlers and children to France as it was impossible to play them in Isla Paradiso. Too much lag and crashing. So I shut down and launched the last time I saved while they were in France. The IF was in France but no longer associated with Geri. I fixed that with Debug Enabler. I checked and she still had the potion she needed as did Wendy. We went home with the IF and then I aged up the two oldest babies who have been babies for a few episodes. Their birthdays will be in the video when I finally finish it. I think this next video will be mostly in Isla Paradiso as there are a at least 4 birthdays.

By this time I had thought that there is another toddler in the game, Terry King. He is a clone of Triton King. So when I next packed everyone up I included the Mermaid household. I noticed there were 4 mermaids in it. This worried me a little. I was hoping Mia Azul hadn't regenerated. She was dead but her urn was missing, probably accidentally deleted. Anyway I let all 4 mermaids be packed and discovered there was a brand new male mermaid in the group now.

Then I shut down and opened the save from the new game with Craig and Judy. I had them living in Hidden Springs in a pre-built house. I merged my Collections household with Craig and Judy and moved the tomb collection and a few other items that Craig and Judy had collected into the personal inventories of the three members of the Collections household. Then I moved the Collections to the clipboard and saved them to the library and Exports folder.

Now, there should be a ghost of Mia Azul in the main save but she's been missing for a few episodes. I think I accidentally deleted her urn when I was moving them from Plumbob Island back to their house in the big island in Isla Paradiso. This was an exercise in trying to keep the save going until I could complete the tomb collections. I deleted a lot of stuff including the whole of their huge garden in the bottom basement.

I opened an old save from before I moved them from Plumbob Island and found the urn. Put it into Muriel's inventory and saved her to my library.

Then I shut down and relaunched and moved things into the family inventory. Until the game started playing up and telling everything I clicked on was an apple. I decided I probably had collected enough. I actually sold a lot of metals, gems and harvestables. I saved this version with the suffix to the name HouseholdInven so I'd find it easily.

Next I merged the Collections Household with the most recent save of the regular game. I then kicked out the rest of the household to free up memory and saved with a new name. And then I placed the tomb objects in that save into the appropriate sim's personal inventory. I put other things into their household inventory. Then I saved them to the library and Exports folder.

Time for a new house to add it all to. I decided to use Dragon Valley. I picked a large empty lot that I don't think I've used before. I placed the Collections household onto the lot and I built a house with sufficient bedrooms for hopefully everyone. I still have to work out what to do with everyone. I have too many sims. I need to move at least Maya Ocean out and also the new male mermaid once I have fixed a few things. He has bright blue flippers on his feet and he has the default adult male mermaid light blue scales. I might move Triton King out too as he just donated DNA to Judy when she asked and she used it to clone little Terry.

The design of the house is a bit unconventional in that I tend to have my own rules about windows and doors and basements. I decided to break that rule this time wherever possible. It's a bit of a mess architecturally but I'm hoping it'll all work out in the end. I have got stuff just dumped everywhere on the lot but it is all there. The most important bits are the parts of the tomb collection.

After moving everything from the inventories of the three sims in the Collections household I moved the copy of Muriel in and she totally annihilated the three of them. I placed the urn of Mia Azul in the house somewhere and then moved Diana in.

Diana was in the house that had all the stuff I had moved into the family inventory. I unpacked the family inventory, including the Group Science Project and whatever she had in her personal inventory.

Diana annihilated Muriel leaving only Diana in the house. I moved the packed group into the house and annihilated the copy of Diana after unpacking her inventory.

Then I moved Maya Ocean out to a small house on her own in town. I was wondering if I could make her one of the homeless mermaid population because if I leave her alone in that house she's likely to dry out and lose her scales.

I'm thinking of what to do with the two alien mothers. I am sort of considering seeing if the game will run with them in the household.

I'll leave it all alone for now as I know I have something I can move forward with if I should choose to start another video series and I have achieved my initial goal of having all members of the tomb collection in a single household.

It's all messy and will take a few days to sort out where all belongs. The Tree of Prosperity will be in the basement eventually. It just can't be moved while it is active.
    House-Front-View.jpg

I tried a diagonal basement because I hadn't done that before.
    Basements.jpg

The Egypt basement room with the 13 parts of the Egypt tomb collection.
    Egypt.jpg

The France basement room with the 9 parts of the France tomb collection.
    France.jpg

The China basement room with the 9 parts of the China tomb collection.
    Screenshot-149.jpg

Some gnomes lined up on the dining table - I hadn't seen this happen before. There are a LOT of gnomes in the household.
    Gnomes.jpg

First bedroom floor
    House-Bedrooms1.jpg

Second bedroom floor. There are not enough bedrooms for the mermaids. If Salty stays I might put him in with Haley. Maybe there will be a wedding for Haley and Salty. Haley is a lot richer now than she was when they got engaged and Salty is hanging out to see the ghost of his wealthy spouse.
    House-Bedrooms2.jpg

The ground floor of the house. I put the wishing well on the ground floor. There are only 2 levels the wishing well will work on, that is ground and bottom basement. It drops down through other floors and floats in the floor below.
    House-Ground-Floor.jpg

And finally Mia Azul came out and did a bit of haunting so I got this pic of her. Nice to see her active again.
    MiaAzul.jpg

That's it from me. I'll leave this lot alone now and work on getting the video done. If I do start a third playlist with this houehold it will be this version and in this house but hopefully it'll be a lit nicer to look at. I just don't have time to decorate and tidy it up at the moment.

That's it from me for now.

Happy Simming all.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill

Hehe, it is the same sim but another character type so she sues different
    clothes and makeup in this save since I do not have all the old stuff anymore.
    We will see more of her too.

@BlackSand

Handsome sim

@Brandontaylor

Great updates

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

@lisasc360

Nice teaser

@RedDestiny92

Great update

Leave a Comment