Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited January 2021
    Langerak Family Update, Part One

FOY4ncS.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie got up earlier than the other four household members but Evan wasn't far behind them. Melanie finished her breakfast just about the time Evan got up.

119T0Ie.jpg
    There were still three Sims to wait on and Abigail and Andrea took forever getting up. Melanie decided to play guitar while she waited. Today was Andrea's graduation and the whole family was waiting for time to go.

GqUX77u.jpg
    Evan had a wish to take care of the plants today so I decided I'd let him take care of them until he moves out. L4U-RN can take over again then.

aGaRELM.jpg
    Dwight was playing internet chess but was having a hard time against his opponent, causing him to get frustrated.

Al7MbeR.jpg
    Andrea graduated with high honors and was voted Most Likely to be a Rock Star. If his fellow students only knew he wants to be a master thief.

gl8Vnu5.jpg
    From graduation to a wedding. Andrea and Abigail got married shortly after this and Andrea decided to take the Langerak name.

5yAtKf3.jpg
    Instead of wedding cake, the family celebrated the marriage at the Bistro. Of course, the paparazzi had to get some shots for the tabloids and newspapers.

Aqba1a3.jpg
    Abigail and Andrea then were given her inheritance and sent to live near the beach. It's either Hank and Pauline's old house or the empty one that they bought. Not sure which one it is. The four members left watched a bit of TV before bedtime.

ujqj798.jpg
    Before heading to bed, Ariana looked in the wanted ads and saw City Hall wanted a podium polisher. The pay wasn't good but it'd get her foot in the door at least.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family Update, Part Two

cNU2M1p.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie ate cake while waiting for the others to get up. Even if they get really tired, their bed is great at giving them a fast and easy nights sleep.

TU3qt5I.jpg
    Once he was done, Dwight went to watch TV. He had to work later so I figured this'd get his fun bar most of the way up before then.

4owIwkC.jpg
    The two remaining triplets, Ariana and Evan, both woke up at the same time and ate their breakfast together. They ran out of leftovers so Evan just ate ice cream. He can now that his parents can't ground him for it. Melanie may still complain when her son does this though.

oIBT94q.jpg
    Speaking of, Melanie continues to work on her book of poetry. She is now at level 9 of the skill and by the time I saved and quit had this book 90% finished.

vtimc2T.jpg
    Ariana dressed up nicely for work. I'd probably go with something a bit more professional but at least it's not as bad as some. She'll get the career specific outfits soon enough anyway.

kMwhlnP.jpg
    Melanie got a date offer but of course she declined. She's devoted to Dwight, even though he kept rolling wishes to dump her when he had his midlife crisis.

16befn6.jpg
    After that call, Melanie set to work making some food to store in the fridge. This way they'd at least have a few meals ready to eat.

SOF83Xt.jpg
    Evan invited Rain Sekemoto over to visit with him. They were barely even acquaintances but their connection was so great they became friends in a few Sim hours. I never planned on having her join the family when I created her but I'm glad I'll get to play her a bit. Yeah, she's one of three Sims added temporarily to the household.

m6vFdcy.jpg
    A bit later, Evan had his first kiss with her. She's more experienced with this than he is as she was with Sam Sekemoto for at least a couple Sim weeks. After this was taken, he asked her to be his girlfriend and moved her in. Unfortunately, this meant two kids and a cat were moving in too. Look for them in tomorrows update which leaves off right where this one ends.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor Good luck with your new Sims.
    ****Great updates!

@Cyazurai Sounds like a great save!

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds interesting.

@Silver_Pichariz Great updates!

@PalmArrow Great Sims!
    ****Yeah, the inside of Rabbit Hole Shells look like D-movie matte paintings.

@bekkasan Cute picture!

@thuggishsplicer Cute picture of your Sims.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics!

@HillyBeth Great update!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Played the Markov save again. Got her a job as a self-employed gardener and sent her out to collect rocks/gems, insects, and seeds. Then my game crashed due to graphics card issues (either that or RAM problems). Either way, I didn't get a picture.

Sorry about the lackluster responses/updates. My brother decided to drink, and is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about a pair of ruined shorts our mom threw out, which somehow turned into him being angry at the fact that my eBay inventory is in an area of the living room he never goes in. Some days I'd like to give him the slap he so richly deserves.

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Brandontaylor thanks for the input, if you collect space rocks, they will come, If you are in Lunar lakes they seems to come quicker. Then your sims may get pregnant. You want a real alien. Hope you find one. Also let your sim search the sky at night with the telescope, that brings them also. or sometimes just being out at night.
  • Options
    @MoonandStars83 thanks for your input. I love doing the aliens
  • Options
    @bekkasan the picture of Willow is so cute, she is a beautiful child.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I haven't really been posting much just popping in.
    No, I'm not in school yet, and I am getting notifications
    I just don't login as much so I tend to forget.And no, I haven't
    touched my game in almost two weeks.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Now that I've managed to deal with getting the Selfacy back up and running properly...now it's a matter of taking all those old memories of Haruo & River and turning the pictures into wall-hangings so that my "sims-family" can have all those memories hanging up on the wall. This gives me something to do to cover the bare walls. On top of that...it will be a good way to give the house that homey lived-in look.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Haruo & River's Founder Memorial shots (which will go down in the "Japanese-style" Memorial Room when it gets rebuilt along with the Pre-Founders who are already on the wall...(that is when I finish doing that room).

The Founder and the Heirs get their Wedding Photos on the wall...

So...Braden and Greta
    Screenshot-3.jpg

and Haruo and River
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    (they had to borrow a gown for the shoot because hers wasn't ready yet). :smirk:

A photo before Alanna came along...and I neglected to do a family photoshoot when that happened. :(
    Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "It doesn't fit, but hey..." :D:mrgreen:

I've been woefully neglectful of keeping up with the "memories" aspect of the decorating of the houses that I build.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Nikkei_Simmer In game Sim photography is addicting isn't it. :( You just run out of walls to post your family pics and realize you need psychiatric help like me :D

Or build a photography basement under your basement under your tombs cellar :o
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat - y'see...that's why I always need to buy a 64x64 lot. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    The Evolution of Greta Johansson-Chikamori

From a teenager...Braden's girlfriend and classmate
    Screenshot-15.jpg

to...

A mother of two and a loving, devoted wife to Braden.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Everyone's games look so fun! Love seeing how other people's games are going.

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you! :)

@bekkasan Thank you, it's nice to be here. And thank you, they did really enjoy the festival, entered the hot dog eating contest and got a greeting card picture while they were there too.

@Brandontaylor They did! Had a good time, tried to get them to interact with some other sims but they were too distracted with the objects they could play with, haha.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks, it is! I'm looking forward to seeing how their lives go. Though Arsoa (the one with dark red hair) is a criminal, and Dahlia (the orange haired one) is in the education career, so they rarely see each other at home.
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

@MoonandStars83 I´ll have to check that psychology career out :)

@Brandontaylor Thank you, Cornelia did clean up well :D

@Silverofdreams30 thank you, I like the sims in your updates, especially that she-witch.

@bekkasan Thank you. Vita was a bit traumatized, but she seem to have recovered. Now being her normal unpleasant self :D

I have had some fun in Moonlight Falls, going through the households one by one on an epic lifespan, doing makeovers and influencing sims lives where needed. Sims have began marrying and moving around thanks to Storyprogression mod.
    This is the first seven households from round 1:

1. The Roommates Wanna Be household:
    Hayley, DeeDee, Malcolm and Alice. This is the original household, only lightly edited but heavily CC:d :p
    DeeDee and Malcolm has a little romance going and I do believe DeeDee might be pregnant.
    50068184347_ed0c5ac105_h.jpg

2. The Van Gould household:
    Emilie, Bianca, Aiden and Tristan.
    Aiden married Bianca Crumplebottom and moved her in. I have not edited any facial features.
    Vampires are mortal in my game, but they do live a long time.
    50067371993_5426637b26_b.jpg

3. The Goth household:
    Olivia, Samuel and Frida(?). No editing at all.
    Olivia is spending most of her days at the alchemy station or the easel. Samuel is all about science and more specifically - the science machine. Frida tends to the garden. Ghosts are immortal, so they will be around for ever.
    50068184662_8b265f902a_h.jpg

4. The Pok household:
    David and Janet has been lightly edited. David both face and body, Janet only body apart from her makeover.
    Janet is a vampire, David has been bitten by a werewolf.
    50068184892_5323df5025_h.jpg

5. The Musgrave household:
    Dayvid and Belinda (Crumplebottom), and Misty the kitten. Dayvid is in the athletic career for now, Belinda is a gardener, working from home. She is also into alchemy. Belinda is pregnant by Dayvid, and with a bit of cheating a alien visitor has managed to impregnate Dayvid. I have hybrid mod installed and I am so hoping for an alien vampire and perhaps a vampire witch. <3
    50068185087_9d49be2bf2_h.jpg

6. The Goodfellow household:
    Pip, Flora, Fawn and Dahlia. Dahlia is pregnant by Pip.
    The only sim in this household that has been edited in any way is Fawn, just a bit. I do suspect Pip is her father, but Dahlia is obviously not her mother. Flora is a dedicated gardener, Pip is a busker and Dahlia just is. Fawn is in a relationship with one of the Wolff boys, can´t remember his name ( I haven´t done that household yet).
    50067927526_3b8ac3a262_h.jpg

7. The Wolff household:
    Pappy has married Violet and they had twin boys. The blue one is a werewolf, the other one is merely a human.
    50067927661_99c99fadf7_h.jpg

I am using a photographer sim for all my household photos, his name is Glenn Varg and I picked him up from Midnight Hollow where he was a paparazzi. There might be an accident at times where Glenn got a little bit too friendly with a household member, but what will be will be. I can´t be bothered to watch him all the time :p
    50067996451_80b4b9d115_b.jpg
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    m6vFdcy.jpg
    A bit later, Evan had his first kiss with her. She's more experienced with this than he is as she was with Sam Sekemoto for at least a couple Sim weeks. After this was taken, he asked her to be his girlfriend and moved her in. Unfortunately, this meant two kids and a cat were moving in too. Look for them in tomorrows update which leaves off right where this one ends.

Awww, they are so cute :)
    Love the updates!

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Hello everybody, I hope all's well with you. I gave out my likes and awesomes over the days, and I'm happy it's going up with my health. I nearly lost my hearing on my right ear - it was already gone almost completely, including that kind that doesn't depend on an unobstructed outer ear - but it came back. Not completely (yet?), but I take what I get. Yay! Anyway, no comments at the moment, except to @emorrill , of whom I hope her family recovers from the setback and gets on its feet again quickly, plus saying I enjoyed the resolution of the addiction scene greatly. Thanks @bekkasan (fairy politics, yay! :wink: ), @Brandontaylor (I'm still following your family developments closely) and @Silverofdreams30 (love your new sims :smile: ), @king_of_simcity7 (I'm so glad you got most of your files back!) and everyone else for their well wishes. Glad to see @Nikkei_Simmer get his stories going again, and I absolutely love those patterns by @CravenLestat . It's been an enjoyable reading session for me.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

As for my Pleasantview game, Herb finally died while dancing at the club. Given I'm playing on epic lifespan, death is a rather rare occurence in my games, which gives it a lot of impact. It took a moment for Coral to realize what had happened.
    C6md25l.jpg
    zpSs5wz.jpg
    Their oldest daughter, Mary Sue Pleasant, and one of their granddaughters witnessed the scene,
    Coral had her very own way of dealing with this. The whole next day till late into the night, she took Herb's guitar and was playing non-stop in front of the house, something she never does.
    PhhMlsB.jpg
    The family had bought the town graveyard, and I gave them a bit of a special grave. Here Herb is coming out for the first time.
    ttnM30K.jpg
    That gave Coral the opportunity for a special goodbye.
    Msy23uL.jpg

Soon enough, everyday life had Coral back. She can't really go anywhere without people claiming they need her help (here Darren Dreamer). I certainly enjoy the reactions of the bystanders.
    MVvzKaZ.jpg
    Really, anywhere.
    lZdahRN.jpg
    I noticed that Coral's granddaughter Angela (at the right) got some chest hair issue I need to fix :smiley: .

Coral is certainly the richest widow in town, which brought Don Lothario to try a move on her. As he spends all his time woohooing the women in town, he got demoted on his job to first level and has constant money problems. When he was bankrupt for the first time, he had married Brandi Broke and lived off Darren Dreamer's child support payments. As soon as Darren's payments dried up, he divorced Brandi and moved back to his old house. That's where he invited Coral to a special party, in the course of which he was flirting and watching the stars with Coral a couple of times. Although she wanted to stay, I sent Coral home after the party had ended. Sorry, but "No".
    z0bAd3C.jpg
    I'm sure our judgmental mail carrier would disapprove.
    Wo1QZga.jpg
    Some more later :smile: .

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Still no work on the external drive... Getting nervous :(

I have managed to salvage some more classic pictures though including the original CAS pictures for Jennifer :smile:

vIc2IgV.jpg

zOAVOGR.jpg

N40PkDd.jpg

kg0AZOc.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    God...geez, @king_of_simcity7; I hope that they manage to get that thing working for you. That really stinks.

Occasionally, I test myself to see if I can recreate other Simmer's sims in the way that I tried to recreate @CravenLestat's sim. Hopefully, I can find him in my files...because I did download his sim at one point.
    Still no work on the external drive... Getting nervous :(

I have managed to salvage some more classic pictures though including the original CAS pictures for Jennifer :smile:

vIc2IgV.jpg

Jennifer is a really cute sim. I tried...just to test my sim creating skills.

I give up. :mrgreen: She just doesn't have the je ne sais quoi that yours has.

Screenshot-17.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ZhakiraP Wow, those are great makeovers :smile: . Love them!
    @king_of_simcity7 Oh, let's hope the data on your external drive will be salvageable.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    One thing Coral has to face is a household with five teenagers. Here a pic from the club:
    02bQCvI.jpg
    Or rather, I have to face those constant mood swings and proms. The latter got old after the sixth iteration or so. I already mentioned that Oliver, the oldest of the four adoptions, had a plantsim "son", Enrico, and lo and behold, he's also a teenager now. Which makes things incredibly confusing for me.
    OLOloiC.jpg
    abifMc4.jpg
    Even in my SV game, I noticed that the teenage phase was simply too long for an epic timescale (I guess you need it on "normal" to get everything done, but not on "epic"). I was looking at my age settings and compared it to the list with real life spans at the NRaas site, and I decided on a few changes, which includes cutting the teenage phase in half. I adjusted everything except child, YA and adult phases somewhat, which led to a bunch of teenagers in town to age up at once. With the four adoptions, I did it myself in a mega-birthday.
    Of course, we got the usual shenanigans, here Oliver with those pigtails I haven't seen in a while :lol: .
    xeTHMfw.jpg
    Poor Holger got hit with something more sinister...
    fTIIiVM.jpg
    Much better, though Holger was upset with many people for some reason. Hey, did you like that first look?
    tmY2KOX.jpg
    Anyway, I didn't want to waste much time and got Holger to marry his "love" Lucy Burb, in the dark, on a sidewalk close to the parking lot of the hospital. Yay for romance :lol: .
    r4c13pu.jpg
    I feel slightly bad for him, as Holger was definitely the nicest of the kids, and I kind of dislike Lucy, who likes to play "difficult". Well, they live with her parents for the time being until I have a house ready for them.

As expected, I got the graduation ceremony notice on Friday, as usual, and I was already fearing for the worst, given the notice said that 13 graduates were scheduled to participate. Of course, it glitched somewhat, but I managed to actually get it to start. Though they lost their robe in the process, they got their diplomas and batches and could leave the town hall without issues.
    Mr9gFaa.jpg
    The game pushed all those 13 graduates and their families in, and that meant it was about half the town going there. It surprised me that it didn't glitch more than that.

Oliver is (or was until now) the oldest of the adoptions, and the game had always played favorites regarding him. He's the only kid the parents actually got the wish to see him graduate very early on. On the plus side, wishes like that didn't clog up the queue in Herb's and Coral's menus, and I'm glad Coral actually saw her wish fulfilled. Here Oliver is talking to some townie graduate I had edited at some point. I'm still debating whether he should get together with someone, stick with his former IF, or just get a few kids around town (Darren Dreamer's specialty :lol: ). Anyway, Dalma (the girl's name) is evil and outgoing, so not an ideal fit for a relationship.
    gRiy0On.jpg
    Lucy was also attending the ceremony, probably because of Holger, and she went into labor as soon as she left the building. Nobody cared. Really, there were tons of people, but nobody reacted. Given the game doesn't really honor if you get a pregnant woman to the hospital, except if you are the father, I just let her go on her own. Which means that Coral has another grandchild :smile: .
    u0QlpYr.jpg
    As an aside, here's a snow pic of the family house, still on a 20x30 lot.
    VJOhtPU.jpg
    Next on the list would be sending some of the YA's to university. While Oliver, Holger and Mirabelle all had their LTW's finished as children, Eliza and Flavio still need to finish theirs (both rolled the creature-robot crossbreeder one), and for them, a degree would be helpful. Eliza is madly in love with Tam Goth, who will tag along, as he also started in science. He's evil and has the gold digger LTW, but hey, we'll see what to do with that one. At least I will know whether they will get along while living together.
    SKjPQm0.jpg
    But that's something for another time :wink: .

Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    @Turjan Thank you!
    Great looking plantsim!
    Oh the dreaded pig-tails... :s There could easily be a whole town walking around in those if one didn´t interfere.
    Burbs <3
    Congratulations to Holger and Lucy!
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @bekkasan - @moonandstars83

Yes I think my game gifted me to make appear the witch gnone at Aleisters. I have no story progressions on. (neither nrass or the ea one)
    and we are in Lucky Palms, imagined my surprise. This town is not magic friendly.
    @Brandontaylor :Yes she is , when I discovered her she rid her broom. Now she is like this. My Aleisters is a shop that is truly dedicated to Alchemy and Witchery.
    And outside you find a fairy castle and still the beehives. I see you also use the mod to eat outside bistrots and restaurants I love it too.

If I got wonderful surprises or something very interesting else I'll post. All my gameplay pictures are used for Miss V Detective my story .
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Turjan

Thanks, two of the sims are not mine
    Kurt ( is from TSR) and Michael Sleep is ( EA sim)
    but the others I have created.
    Hope you feel better soon.

@ZhakiraP

Thank you, nice photo.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I have ValentinViciousaholic
    NLy7nA.jpg

Sarin being kissed
    NL6P7q.jpg
    NL6FA0.jpg

Look who I found!
    Liviu is a mint flavor cutie awwwwwww
    NL6J3D.jpg
    NL6G9O.jpg
    NL634K.jpg
    NL61N6.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Iris has mastered Gardening, and she sold 6,000 simoleons worth of produce. Dennis is close to mastering Gardening; Rose received an Oppotunity to bring her Imaginary Friend to Life (she needs to find a Rainbow Gem) and there was a burglar. There's been a few sims expecting, and a wedding.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

I've been missing my sims game so much lately (especially reading all of your posts) I just haven't felt like playing. :cry: I'm working to get out of this funk though, don't worry. 👍
    I need to write out the outline for the next Chapter in my Stardew Valley story!!!
    However I remembered some pictures that I meant to share with all of you for fun (particularly @CravenLestat :blush: ) so...here it goes:

It's still winter in my random Sunset Valley save (I finally got it to STOP snowing! :lol: ) and as I was playing around with Starr, I gazed out in the distance and noticed that SV's waterfall looked different...

I forgot I still have that mod in that gives waterfalls a rainbow look. :mrgreen: It was pretty to see, especially with the winter backdrop! <3

Starr-in-winter-2.jpg

Love the ripples of rainbow color at the base too. :blush:

Starr-in-winter-1.jpg

I thought I would send Starr out to do a little ice skating at the park. :) She was feeling stir crazy. (Not literally with the moodlet and all, just from my imagination. ;) )

Starr-in-winter-3.jpg

And it began to snow again. :p It's okay I guess, it's pretty.

Starr-in-winter-5.jpg

She struggled getting the hang of skating...

Starr-in-winter-6.jpg

And freaked out a bit about landing hard on her bum! :lol:

Starr-in-winter-4.jpg
    ^Did you max out some sliders there with her eyelids Craven? :lol::kissing_heart:

Glancing around the snowy park a bit and noticing the water fountain still running I was like, "Yeeeeah, in a real life winter like this, most places would have those things turned off for fear of the pipes bursting!" :grimace:

But I couldn't get over how gorgeously BLUE the water looked. :love: It filled me with so much happy. :)

Starr-in-winter-7.jpg

That's it for my random gameplay post. :)

Keep calm (in this crazy 2020 year) and sim on my friends! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @emorrill Actually if you recall most of my sims use

Two of the alien Alien eye sliders,which came with the game ;) it makes cool eyes one is sorta like alien eye depth I only use it slightly since dont want creepy sims.But the first is sooo good.

Refresher course video for you young lady

Pudding to princess speed makeover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUmN_kbj6WE

PS: That thumbnail for the video is random but look what ;part it is on. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top