Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Jennifer is a rare Sim and I have made very few that did worked out 100% first time.

I later gave her some makeovers a year after in 2015:

cHd4NHb.jpg

kDbxI9w.jpg

WgQZhDt.jpg

SidHwdw.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @emorrill

Alien eye slider makes good unique eyes

😻

SY3wEU2.png

Now as far as what you asked for I have to see if I can take you flower pics RL ones 🌼

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Ava Sinclair Update

***Sorry for the delay in this, I just didn't have much inspiration for this story and it took me a bit to decide where this would go. I usually just take some screenshots and let my imagination go with whatever comes to mind. Now that I typed this up, however, I think I know one story arc that we will see. You'll have to read the update to find out what Gus Hart believes caused the meteor shower that killed Susan Wainwright.

12iEdLc.jpg
    GLDVcMx.jpg
    After a good nights sleep, Ava got up and prepared a salad for breakfast. Better not try waffles yet, I don't want to burn the house down, she thought to herself. When she had finished, she put the leftover salad in the refrigerator before sitting down to eat. Since she was new to town, she hadn't made any friends yet so no one had told her anything about the meteors that hit last night.

Nqqi7tZ.jpg
    Ava was just doing her dishes up when someone rang her doorbell. She was still in her PJ's but the person at the door wouldn't give up on the doorbell. "I can't believe I have to go interview this woman over her parents imprisonment," Fiona McIrish though as she rang the doorbell again. "After spending all night talking to witnesses about the meteor storm, this is the last thing I want to do."

G4Mpxnn.jpg
    Ava answered the door to see an older woman wearing a trench coat and hat and her first thought was that the woman was a detective from the SVPD. "Hello, I'm Fiona McIrish with the Sunset Valley Times and I'd like to ask you about your parents imprisonment," the woman said with her hand out. Ava didn't want to be rude so she shook Fiona's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. McIrish. Please, come on in," Ava said to her. The two women went inside and Ava gestured to a chair in the living room. "I'll be just a minute, let me put some clothes on." Ava went to her bedroom and Fiona sat down. It's been awhile since I've been inside this house, Fiona thought. She used to live in the neighborhood back when she first moved to Sunset Valley with her daughter River, who was only a baby then. She was brought out of these thoughts when Ava came out and sat on the couch. "What do you want to know, Ms. McIrish?" Ava asked. "How about we start with your feelings? How did you feel when your mother and father were sentenced to prison?" Ava had to think that one through. How did she feel? Certainly she was happy they couldn't bother her but they were her parents. "I don't really know, to be truthful," she told Fiona. "My parents weren't really the best parents, it's hard to know how to feel. Fiona felt a little sympathy for her, she'd seen her fair share of bad parents. Fiona continued to ask Ava questions, some were a bit too nosy and Ava started to get angry. "Enough questions, Fiona," she said, now using Fiona's first name. "I can see now it was a mistake letting you interview me. I want you to leave and don't quote me either!" Fiona left and Ava slammed the door behind her before sinking to the floor with a sigh.

vS5kwq8.jpg
    A few hours later, Ava felt much better so she read one of the books the old owners left in the bookshelf. It was an older title but she was really enjoying it. She still hadn't heard about the meteor strike and it'd be a few hours more before she'd learn about it. Before long, it was time for her to get ready for work at the grocery store. She liked the job so far but the pay wasn't good at all. Her real goal in life was to join the political career. However, she needed to take some more charisma classes before City Hall would even think of hiring her, then she'd have to wait for an opening.

4oDcCww.jpg
    By the time Ava went to work, there were still meteors left over from the previous night. "What happened here? she asked her coworker Gus Hart as they entered the store. Gus looked at her incredulously. "You don't know what happened? There was a meteor strike! It was all over the news this morning!" Ava was shocked. "A meteor shower? But wouldn't NASA have known and given us warning?" Gus shook his head. "NASA had no idea we were going to have a meteor shower. Personally, I think the aliens from Sixam did this. They have the power to bring meteors down." Ava rolled her eyes at this, everyone at the grocery store knew Gus was a conspiracy theorist. Ava didn't comment and went to clock in. What Gus said next made Ava stop in her tracks. "The sad part is, Susan Wainwright had one land on her. Shame, she and Boyd were about the only people in this town who could've proved the aliens exist." Ava grabbed Gus's arm when he tried to leave and he turned to her in surprise. "Gus! You can't just say someone got hit by a meteor and walk away!" Gus felt a bit ashamed by his behavior. "Sorry, Ava. I should have mentioned that a bit earlier." Ava couldn't process this. She'd just met Boyd yesterday and he introduced her to Susan. The news almost made her cry but she knew she'd have to suppress her feelings until work was over.

djPKnAq.jpg
    After 3 hours of work, Ava clocked out and exited the store. She came upon a few small fragments that were left from the meteor shower and a few tears rolled down her face as she thought about Susan. She wiped them away with her index finger before going to Central Park. The festival was still open so she got her something to eat before heading home. That night, Ava cried herself to sleep over the loss of Susan Wainwright.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @Brandontaylor Ava looks so lonely,she works hard all day comes home to a table surrounded by empty chairs.Then sits and reads in a corner :'( And you end with her leaving the store with the saddest look on her face.Get that girl something!!! A man,a dog,a girlfriend a turtle... SOMETHING.I feel like I just watched a sad Halmark Channel movie.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer River does not look comfortable in that first pic.
    ****Greta is lovely.

@ZhakiraP Great Sim families!

@Turjan RIP Herb.
    ****Gotta love the age up glitch pigtails.

@king_of_simcity7 Hopefully you can get your drive up and running again soon.
    ****You really miss her, don't you?

@Shadow_Assassin Mmm... mint flavoring.

@Sleepstar Congrats to Iris!

@emorrill Feeling better/inspired is more important than story posts. I love the pics, though. *hugs*

@CravenLestat Lovely as always.

@Brandontaylor Ooh, mystery.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Managed to make it out of the Markov save without it crashing on me. I mostly had Josie out collecting various collectibles. She also hired a butler, since that was one of her wishes. Other than that, not much happened. I did remember a picture, though.

R3PsEBi.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Page 3908

@MoonandStars83 Thanks, they didn't stick around too long since I moved them out with Evan.
    Thank you!
    Sorry to hear your game crashed. Also sorry to hear about your issues with your brother.

@Evalen You're welcome.
    Haven't collected any space rocks recently but one of my Sims is close to getting them on the board breaker and he is also working on his logic skill.

@Nikkei_Simmer That's something I've wanted to do but I never knew if having a level 10 photographer was the way to go or if there is a way to use screenshots.
    Great pictures of the photo's ingame.
    Greta definitely was a pretty teenager...
    who grew up into a lovely lady.

@Cyazurai Glad you had a good time with it.

@ZhakiraP You're welcome.
    Wow, all the Moonlight Falls families cleaned up nice too. I recognize some of them, although I haven't had a long term save there.
    Thank you!

@Turjan Glad you like following my family. Generation five is coming soon, although not from my heir but her sister Abigail.
    R.I.P. Herb.
    Aww, glad Coral and Herb got to have a final(?) goodbye.
    Lol, they all look terrified.
    Geez, Don is a sleazeball.
    Great update!
    Yikes, and I thought 3 teenagers was hard.
    It's hard to get a lifespan you like sometimes. I've got mine on the default normal but think I'll add a few days once I move them to Riverview in about 85 Sim days.
    Lol, Oliver should have kept the look and owned it.
    Okay, Holger definitely needs a better hairstyle.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see some old pics of Jennifer.

@Nikkei_Simmer Looks like you did a decent job, although from what I see, the nose on yours isn't right. I know it can be challenging though, I've tried to recreate one of my old Sims but just can't get her right.

@Simsophonique Cool about the elixir store. It's one of my favorite stores in Sims 3, even as the default one.

@emorrill It's understandable with everything going on. Hopefully things work out for you and your family.
    Huh, didn't know about that mod but it makes for pretty scenery.
    Love the ice skating in the game, I'm glad they included it.
    It is pretty but it makes me cold, lol
    Lol, the clipping of her eyes looks funny. At least it isn't too bad though.
    Great post!

Page 3909

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see some more pics of Jennifer from before I joined the forums. I always like seeing throwback pics.

@CravenLestat Love the video on making better Sims. Probably if I tried though, mine wouldn't look as good. :lol:
    Nice Sim!
    That's all coming soon, lol. Boyfriend will be a bit later but a pet sounds like a good idea for her. Probably will do that when I play that save again, probably over the weekend and posted later next week.
    By the way, those computer issues I had this time last year caused me to lose some Sims you made for me. I can get one back you have on the exchange though that I had, her last name was Bishop but forgot her first name. Only issue is some of my EP's quit so I don't have a couple that she needs but I'll figure something out there.

@MoonandStars83 Yep, and it'll tie in to how she gets with Boyd later on so she can have her daughter Avery again.
    Sounds like a nice day for Josie. I should probably get my werewolves out collecting, spending too much money. Anyway, glad it didn't crash on you this time.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @MamaSimTee :# Your sim fairy is ready just name a time will privately send to you. <3<3

@Brandontaylor I see you said you can't make sims

Unacceptable 😲

No excuses 😤

Which is why...... 😏

I just made one for you :o

Meet Cori

6qmpg50.png

@aricarai Where is your challenge?? I heard you might be scared :D

kMUh5ne.gif

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    So I've been working on recreating a Sim that I once had before my old computer had issues around this same time last year. I used her parents to create someone similar to her and then edited her to make her look as close as possible. I've tracked down four of her five traits but looking at old posts didn't help any to figure that part out. Anyway, here is a picture of the Sim then and the recreation now.

p3FjOs9.jpg?1
    Lauren Steel after age up in the Ultimate Sim Challenge save. (January-February 2019)

h9voFBc.jpg?2
    And the recreation of her. I already see there is a bit more work to do than I thought. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'll probably do some tweaking on her tomorrow.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Brandontaylor , life with an unexpected two kids and a cat in your household is going to be interesting!
    Your Ava Sinclair story is intriguing and sad!
    ****Yeah, the inside of Rabbit Hole Shells look like D-movie matte paintings.
    @MoonandStars83 , lol, yes, exactly! :)

@Nikkei_Simmer , your in-game photographs look wonderful!

@ZhakiraP , your made-over Moonlight Falls households look wonderful! But lol at Bianca and Aiden's faces - they look like posing for this group photo is really trying their patience, and the moment the photographer finishes his job they are going to feed him to their dogs or something.

@Turjan , dying while dancing at the club sounds like not a too bad way to go! Now that you mentioned it, I think my sims often deal with grief by autonomously playing an instrument if they have one!

@king_of_simcity7 , I hope your external drive will soon be fixed! Jennifer is lovely, it's always nice to see her!

@emorrill , I didn't know there was a mod to make waterfally rainbow-coloured. How pretty!

@CravenLestat , this is the first time I've seen your video about it, but I remember that you mentioned using alien eye sliders before, and I took your advice and started using them occasionally. When used sparingly, and with making the eye scale smaller afterwards, they give a very pretty almond shape!
  • Options
    I played for one and a half sim day, but then my game froze and only the first half-day was preserved (because I did save overnight). Nothing dramatic happened during the lost day, but it annoyed me and I don't feel like recreating it yet. Instead, I will either make a pattern or create some sims.

On the day that was saved, Gemma received a love letter from Timothy Wainwright. She sent him a few text messages back to increase their friendship.
    l59dY2e.png

During the lost day, Marcel went on a field trip to the science building, and I took another photo from inside the rabbit hole.
    Og4DffW.jpg

Marissella played drums in the park before work.
    egnHBsz.jpg

Gemma and Evangeline brought home a friend, Beatrice Steel, after school.
    7Eumi2a.jpg

After finishing their homework the three girls relaxed in the hot tub.
    28YvxYd.jpg

While I wasn't looking, Marcel changed into his "presiding over the royal court" outfit.
    2lM4a55.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited July 2020
    Been a little lax about this, but had to set up my Butsudan - the family memorial room. Not that even the non-"Asian" members of the family get the "memorial" treatment - after all, they're family. I've set up fancier ones like this one:
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    but for now, this will have to do...
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    ...and of course, in the place of honour of one's parents, Braden has set up...his mother and father with their parents (the step-mother for Haruo and the step-father for River).
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Old...Ancient Asian Sims tradition... :mrgreen:

;)
    Screenshot%2B%252872%2529.jpg
    Screenshot%2B%252876%2529.jpg

Actually, in Japan it's more of a cabinet in the house that is the Butsudan. Something like this:
    b1467a9d202ef1afca0d81e517ed388d.jpg

And I wouldn't know the first thing about Blender to go about making one of these for Sims 3.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2020
    @CravenLestat

Those new sims look great, you are the king of creating
    female sims.

@emorrill

I enjoyed seeing that random update, she seemed to have
    a great time outside skating.

@Brandontaylor

Aww, Ava needs a friend.

@PalmArrow

A busy day for your sims.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Cute Sim :blush:

@Brandontaylor Nice Ava update :smile: Hate seeing rain in The Sims sometimes!

@MoonandStars83 Going to ring the computer repair place to see what is happening with the external drive

@PalmArrow Thanks for the feedback and nice update :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice work on the memorial :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Cute pics! Love the ghosts spooking each other.
    Gemma looks happy thinking about Timothy.

@thuggishsplicer Bummer about the crash. Lili is growing up!

@Silverofdreams30 Your sims look like they are having great lives.
    Sasha is lucky with the limo!

@Nikkei_Simmer Pretty sim.
    Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to do those pictures?
    Gonna need a bigger memorial room with that legacy bunch.
    The bug cabinet in-game would be the closest thing I know to the memorial cabinet in your picture. You could probably MOO the small shelves and objects on it and use the OMSP to place things.

@Brandontaylor Thanks! Appreciate the comment on Willow and Dedric.
    Congrats on the wedding of Andrea and Abigail.
    Rain and Evan look great together. I hope they have an awesome life.
    Salad for breakfast! If I'm not gonna let them cook, they can have cereal or yogurt. :lol:
    Fiona looks great in her trench coat. Ah, a snoopy reporter asking very nosy questions. Good for you Ava, throwing her out.
    Nice big space rocks from the meteor attack. Looks like a nice start for someone's collection. :grin:
    Ava is very sensitive crying for someone she didn't know.
    I enjoyed the update.
    Cute picture of Lauren.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you! Bummer about the brother.
    Cute picture of Josie.

@Evalen Thanks so much for the compliment on Willow.

@GraceyManor Hope all is going well. Miss you and your stories.

@ZhakiraP Those are great pics of the families.
    Your Fawn is beautiful. The one in my game, not so much. :lol:
    Cool that Pappy gets love with Violet.

@Turjan It is nice to see you and your sims. Sorry about the hearing and hope it stays improving!
    I think I want to be dancing when the reaper comes for me too!
    Those are some wicked instruments she is using.
    I've actually never managed to have graduation work properly.
    I hope they all enjoy uni!

@king_of_simcity7 I sure hope you hear from them soon.
    Cute pics of Jennifer.

@emorrill Love those winter pictures in your game. Starr does look just a bit freaked from her fall.
    The rainbow effect looks interesting at the falls.

Alice was just getting ready to sit down to eat when Kailena finished her breakfast and started demanding to get out of her high chair. Luckily, Wisteria had just given Fillian his breakfast and reached over to let Kailena out. I love it when they do that without me telling them. Of course, Wisteria was in Alice's way to get to her breakfast so Alice had to fuss too. What a grumpy start to the morning for her and Kailena.
    50063475442_7a46345f8a_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile: Just made contact with them... It is not good news
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan , your screenshot looks much more peaceful than what I would expect from a household with three toddlers!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2020
    @bekkasan

Thank you for the comment.
    It is such a relaxing save.
    Lovely photo.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Have to rush out early this morning and mow the yard/weedeating and watering,going to be in the high 90s today :# Got to get done before it kills me.

Hit awesome on any updates added since last time <3

@bekkasan You have the most stylish game :p clothes are always cute and CAST even background stuff and of course your 1960s laptop.Love your sims cute polka dot suspender pants

@PalmArrow That is the saddest I ever seen a sim look doing homework.You would think she was writing a last will out. :D

@Nikkei_Simmer Your wall is sorta like mine except you take pics of sims who died,my sim has pics of all the ones he killed :o dun dun dun...

Kidding

@king_of_simcity7 Your screenshot :D She is that one awkward girl in the club that shows up and realizes she cant dance.

@MoonandStars83 Such a cute sim to be out fluttering around by her lonesome,a redhead fairy wearing black Converse all stars I would go for that in RL.I need a new pair of Chuckies my black ones are ripped on the side

Have a good weekend all

@Brandontaylor Will look for you tonight to send you that simmy girl

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat That was from a story and she has seen her former boyfriend talking to his ex girlfriend.

I have another recent picture with a similar facial expression:

avVqSzs.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Pretty sim.
    Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to do those pictures?
    Gonna need a bigger memorial room with that legacy bunch.
    The bug cabinet in-game would be the closest thing I know to the memorial cabinet in your picture. You could probably MOO the small shelves and objects on it and use the OMSP to place things.

@bekkasan, I'm going to have to do a tutorial myself...for everyone on how to do this. I've seen other tutorials, but all of them have their image-links broken. So give me a week or two and I'll get it done.

:mrgreen: Considering how many family members I have, both active and non-active, I'm going to need a whole floor for them...or maybe their own personal shrine-lot. :mrgreen:

Well, one of these days, I'm going to tackle Blender as soon as I can get a book on it and read it from cover to cover. I wish they had a "Blender for ID10TS" book for me so that I can understand it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @MoonandStars83 @Brandontaylor Thank you!

@PalmArrow Thank you :) Bianca and Aiden are probably thinking about eating him themselves :)

@bekkasan Thank you. I have a mod that allows more traits, that could be it, but Pappy and Violet have hearts and everything :)
    I made very minor changes to Fawn, I think I moved her nose up if I'm not mistaken and edited her moth and eyes just a tad. I think makeup and hair is what really did it.

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Probably won’t be on today much at all. Celebrated my brothers birthday with my mom, grandma, aunt, and my brother at a restaurant. Illinois opened to stage 4 June 26th so we got to eat breakfast inside. Going to fireworks tonight and probably tomorrow as well.

Here’s a patriotic song by Johnny Cash for you all.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HPbDZljUsrY
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    Nothing from the external drive can be recovered. Some Sims going back to 2009 are gone

:disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on the Oakley Legacy

Iris woke up and headed to the bathroom before heading to bed. Dennis took care of his needs before going into the garden and then to the Community Garden. Bede and Rose travelled across town to gather gems, metals and flowers (Rose was going to try and find a Rainbow Gem, while Bede went to school to donate his beetles). After a quick meal, Iris joined Dennis at the Community Garden. After it started to rain, everybody went home and went to bed.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited July 2020
    Good nelly... I don't even remember where I left off on comments here. :( If I miss anyone or anything in your posts, I'm sorry my friends.

We've been feeling pretty lazy the past few days...just trying to take a break and figure out what to do next in life. Hubby is actively looking for a job and I'm working on cooking more because we'd eat out WAY too much and we have to cut back on a lot of unnecessary expenses. But inspite of all this we are both hopeful for the future and have always seen God's hand in leading us to where we need to be during times like this. <3 We'll be alright.

Anyway, on to comments. :)

@CravenLestat I completely forgot how often you use the alien eye sliders 🤦‍♀️ and they really do add a nice touch. 👍
    Ohhh yes, please send me RL flower pics when you have the time. :blush:

@MamaSimTee Thank you for the well wishes. <3
    Sorry you ended up having to quit your job. :( I hope you can find something much better soon too.

@Evalen Nice to see you post again. :) Enjoyed your posts.

@King_of_simcity7 Been enjoying your posts. :) Lots going on!

@PalmArrow Been enjoying your posts as well. :) Have you been playing Stardew Valley lately? I hear there's some cool new content in one of the recent updates. I need to get back on there sometime. :p
    I didn't know there was a mod to make waterfally rainbow-coloured. How pretty!
    ^Yeah. :) I found it a few months back while CC hunting and I wish I could remember where...I thought I bookmarked it and I'm not finding it. :( I kinda squealed when I happened upon it. I love rainbow colors. :blush:

@MoonandStars83 Sorry about your brother. :cry:
    My sister has made some poor choices that I wish I could slap her upside the head about, but... *sigh*
    emorrill Feeling better/inspired is more important than story posts. I love the pics, though. *hugs*
    ^Thanks. {{{Hugs}}} back. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Your post there made me chuckle. :lol: I can honestly say that I never gave my husband the death stare for getting me pregnant, nor did I shout anything mean out at him during labor. (Which was short because of an emergency c-section). We were both just too happy to finally have a successful pregnancy. <3
    Very nice family photos. :star:
    Dang! You did a pretty good job recreating King's Jennifer sim. :open_mouth::star:

@bekkasan
    Thanks for the support, letting me know that my writing is improving and that you can feel the character's emotions. I was hoping for that.
    ^You're very welcome. :kissing_heart:
    OMGosh toddler Willow! :smiley: How adorable is she?? <3
    I love it when sims take care of the littles on their own too. ;)
    Of course, Wisteria was in Alice's way to get to her breakfast so Alice had to fuss too. What a grumpy start to the morning for her and Kailena.
    ^LOL! :lol: Gotta love sims and routing!

@Turjan
    ...except to @emorrill , of whom I hope her family recovers from the setback and gets on its feet again quickly,
    ^Thank you my friend. I appreciate it. <3
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the conclusion of Chapter 7. :mrgreen: I'm also glad to hear you're health is looking up. :star: Oh my about your ear! :( Thank goodness you didn't permanently lose your hearing! 🙏
    Your Pleasantview save is always a joy to read about. :grin:
    Oh mylanta those Pigtails! :lol: Your guys are hot, just sayin'. :smirk:

@thuggishsplicer This photo is too cute. <3
    50065369767_8bae62f130_h.jpg

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pics of the guys doing pull ups and the two with Michael in the shower. :love:
    Thanks for the comments. <3
    Sorry I wasn't super chatty today. :(:kissing_heart:

@Brandontaylor Enjoyed the Langerak family updates as always. :blush:
    Ooooh I love where you're going with Ava's story. :star: Intriguing and sad about Susan. :cry:
    I agree with Craven, she needs a man in her life. :smirk::p
    Thanks for the comments on my random winter pics. :mrgreen:
    Lauren is so pretty. Looks a lot like her mom. ;)

@GraceyManor How's it going girl? I hope you're okay. Been missing your story posts. <3

@Cyazurai I meant to say earlier, Welcome to the thread. :)

@ZhakiraP Nice to see you pop in again. ;) Your Moonlight Falls makeovers ROCK! :star:

@SleepStar @HillyBeth *Waves* :)

Hope everyone in the USA has a lovely 4th of July weekend. 🌟

Sim on my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top