Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thank you!
    ****Lovely Sim.
    ****Have fun with your family.

@CravenLestat Lovely Sim.
    ****Thank you. Unfortunately, I think she has too much CC for you. I can upload a .Sim file if you want to Cravenize her.

@PalmArrow Sorry about your lost day.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great room.

@bekkasan Thank you.
    ****Nice picture.

@king_of_simcity7 Sorry about your external drive.

@Sleepstar Sounds like your Sims had an eventful day.

@emorrill Sad how it's frowned upon to give a sibling a much needed slap. (kidding)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Loaded up an old version of a borked save, the Norris family. Tawny is still in college at this point in the save. She made the Dean's List, and went to a couple of parties. I took a pic.

1KNvAcZ.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    UL came today! Also started making sims of Disney characters. DCOM Zombies 2 character Addison Wells is created already. Just need to publish.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    It's time for a few comments, I guess :wink: .

@ZhakiraP Thank you. Oh, you love the Burbs? Did you play them in Sims2? I kind of like the parents. They aren't overly outgoing, and they got their second child shortly before Lucy aged up to YA in my game. Regarding Moonlight Falls, I have been playing in that town for quite a while - still have the save somewhere - but I found most of the inhabitants kind of bland, even though it's "Supernatural Town". Your versions give them some character.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Oh, it doesn't matter if they are all your sims or just in part, in the end, you make them yours. Which is what counts :smile: .

@emorrill Lovely winter pics, although my color vision, or rather its deficiencies, doesn't let me really appreciate a rainbow-colored waterfall. I'm left with an overwhelming sense of yellow, and that, in combination with snow, makes me think of cows or dogs... :lol: . Sorry, not your fault :smiley: , but that's how it plays out. But yeah, the snow and that girl are very pretty.
    I pretty much suck at making nice-looking girls in this game. Most of them end up with some weird triangular faces. I guess I should practice more :smiley: .
    Good you are feeling better and have a more optimistic view of your future.
    Thank you for the well wishes. I'd really like this to go away at some point.
    Well, the guys look quite okay, I guess :smile: . Although Holger has a bit of a weird head, but I guess the "window dressing" can paint over that :wink: .

@CravenLestat Hmm, I should probably try and just follow your video. Maybe, one day, I get to produce a girl that doesn't look weird or produces weird offspring.

@king_of_simcity7 Oh, I'm so sorry you lost most of your old sims and files. That must be devastating. Your Jennifer is a pretty girl.

@Brandontaylor That's a good start to your Ava Sinclair story. You'll hook her up with Boyd, right?
    Thanks for your comments. Don certainly is a sleazeball. I found it funny that he made a party where the only invited female was Coral - completely unlike him. He hit zero simoleons as soon as Coral left the house, so I guess he thought it was time for drastic measures :lol: .
    Normal lifespan would be too short for me. I'm now at 800 days, down from 905, with a 10-30-75-75-225-225-160 split. Let's see how this works out.
    :lol: at Oliver keeping the pigtails. He certainly seemed to be proud of them. Holger had some weird skin problems, too. I guess the atrocious hairstyle distracted from those :smiley: .
    I like your recreation of Lauren Steel. It doesn't look completely like the original, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. Pigtails for the win! ... or so they think :smirk: . Did you try to clean your old saves? I also noticed that, sometimes, it helps just to try a few times. Usually, I'd go for urban myth if I hear stuff like that, as repeatedly doing the same thing shouldn't change the outcome, but I guess the game does... something in the background.

@PalmArrow Yes, Herb certainly had lots of fun in his life. Not to mention woohooing five times a day if his wife was around, which could get a bit much. Kept him off the neck of his kids though. Good to know that playing an instrument is a usual way of sims dealing with a death experience. Which shows how little experience I have with my sims actually dying. I guess I have to learn to just let them go.
    Your Gemma is a very pretty sim and has lots of character at the same time. But I guess you already know that :wink: .

@bekkasan Thank you for the well wishes. Meet the Reaper dancing? Yes, sounds like a plan. Certainly beats a hospital bed. Those exaggerated medical instruments are a hoot, yes, as are the reactions of the onlookers. The pic of your family is adorable, as always :smile: . It's nice you show the little devils before they start with their temper tantrums :lol: .

Happy 4th of July to all those people from the U.S. :smile: !

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited July 2020
    Happy 4th of July to you US people, its easy to remember since my birthday is the day after hehe.
    though I do not like to celebrate much these days hehe.

@emorrill

Thank you, no worries I sometimes stay off FB too
    it's good with social media breaks fora day or two hehe.

@Turjan

Thanks hehe

@bekkasan

I hope you have a nice 4th of July

@MoonandStars83

She looks a bit lonely there hehe, great photo.

In my Pleasantview game with the Oldies, Oliver, his IF-turned-real Flavio, his sister Eliza and her boyfriend Tam Goth went to university. As it's tradition, the initiation ritual was held in the photo booth.
    BtVHV2Z.jpg
    Not that Eliza and Tam wanted to miss out on that. They - completely autonomously I must add - hogged that thing for most of the night. Not sure what it is, but they seem to really like each other.
    gfyglU9.jpg
    The university mascot glitched out. I'd say it's a definite improvement :smile: .
    Swu9BZi.jpg
    Flavio and Oliver had some fun with table tennis.
    Yd3lkQC.jpg
    It's surprising they even managed to squeeze enough studying into their schedule, as most of the time, they were occupied with other stuff.
    BgveVKg.jpg
    Anyway, they all graduated with A's and successfully finished that period of their lives.
    Xe0eqk5.jpg
    Nice to see the family again, and here, Flavio and Oliver are playing games with Coral.
    fQAlRvE.jpg
    Given it was one of the few spring days where it wasn't raining cats and dogs, Eliza and Tam grasped the opportunity and brought their relationship to the next level.
    4wYX18g.jpg
    WUxFvYH.jpg
    As it still wasn't raining, I thought having the wedding would be a good idea. I didn't bother with inviting anyone, so it's just the household.
    vwNlhzi.jpg
    The family was suitably impressed.
    P7xhrsN.jpg
    Mom was happy for her daughter.
    K4MIFJI.jpg
    She went on to throw some rice.
    nSeia14.jpg
    What followed was the first marital dispute, sort of :smiley: . Eliza wanted to cut the cake first, then woohoo. Tam wanted to woohoo first, then cut the cake. I guess I had to solve that issue myself, and Eliza won. Which probably explains Tam's face :wink: .
    d528uw2.jpg
    To be continued...

edited July 2020
    After the cake had been eaten, it was time for the most important part of the wedding night.
    7ycXxFz.jpg
    I was a bit surprised what location they actually chose. Also, the message said they were trying for baby. Isn't it a bit early for that?
    r5QSPkw.jpg
    After a very long time, Tam came out, completely panicked, frantically trying to close the door.
    TX97wo7.jpg
    gF0llY7.jpg
    While he succeeded, his wife still managed to get out on her own and was waving goodbye to someone.
    OmXlsGN.jpg
    In the house, I finally gave in and had Oliver propose to Flavio. I had actually dissolved that relation a few times, but they always got back with each other autonomously, so be it. Saves me some headaches.
    GveUhpy.jpg
    43ayL6s.jpg
    Coral used the occasion to talk about her grandchildren. The boys were listening politely.
    FWqCbQc.jpg
    I wasn't prepared for what happened next though.
    n7p71E8.jpg
    vN0tzkY.jpg
    Meet Jane Goth, the first daughter of Eliza and Tam Goth, a few days older than her parents. You haven't even been married for 24 hours yet, yikes.
    What happened next, didn't particularly endear me to her. She marched straight up to Flavio, and - on the day of him getting engaged, no less - went on to woohoo with him in the time machine. I didn't even get any proper images, everything went that quickly.
    g3lt5KH.jpg
    Ssx0gwn.jpg
    Tam was playing guitar in the meanwhile, sporting the smarmiest face he could muster.
    7VHiqoc.jpg
    Jane was listening.
    Well, she is quite pretty, mostly her mom with Tam's mouth.
    4C1cqR0.jpg
    She'll get a remix though.
    I'll have to see how I deal with this.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Turjan LOL your uni mascot turned into a Las Vegas showgirl :D I need that glitch

@bekkasan An idea I tried out you will appreciate :p Will do a second attempt but just have to make smaller stickers.I am going to do one with chibi anime characters.

wnB4zYG.png

Here for those that want custom laptop designs,I drew a square representing the back of your in game laptop and where your design has to be on the CAP tool.

Sgn5TBV.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2020
    :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    ~no comment~
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    (giving her daughter the "smarten the hell up...Mayumi" look).
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Mainly because Mayumi was being a witch... as usual...and not the kind that dispenses magic.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited July 2020
    I created a new folder with no cc and decided to try my hand on a
    female sim. I'm better at creating male sims.

FSEBehI.jpg

Base sim I used before

GADj6M3.jpg

CpQGdzQ.jpg

Pauline after this folder does not even have the store
    items added yet.

@Turjan I am annoyed to have lost nearly everything. Going to remake a few Sims and remade another three yesterday.

I have some more Jennifer pictures from 2018: :smile:

syrcPty.jpg

rvTB4o6.jpg

S8gR9Y9.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Pretty 😋

duV4yqo.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2020
    Turjan wrote: »
    The university mascot glitched out. I'd say it's a definite improvement :smile: .
    Swu9BZi.jpg
    @CravenLestat, @Turjan -
    It it just my impression or does that University Mascot look like Mary Jane from Gilligan's Island?
    427full-dawn-wells.jpg

Dam; guess I'm showing my age.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer You know 🤔 you may be right.Also Mary Anne was way hotter than Ginger

@aricarai I think I may be on to something

Yeah I got it down to a science now

Don't believe me

I decided to take a Totally random youtuber 😜 and see if I could make a custom logo of theirs for a sim 3 laptop

Well

At least it was a cool thought

Oh well go back to sleep

🤭

AINcRnp.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Turjan , your update with the time machine "baby" made me laugh so much! especially when the wife was waving goodbye to someone, because it seemed like more than two people were trying for a baby together... but no, she was saying goodbye to the baby!

@CravenLestat , the laptop looks great!

@emorrill , I played Stardew Valley a little after the big update, but the only new thing I really experienced was Emily's sewing machine. I didn't read the update notes in full though. I wanted to be surprised by new things I notice while playing.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2020
    Xiyan no makeup
    In his household bio, his specific age is 19, lives with Suifeng, a DJ than older than 20 younger than 27. They live in a house what build by Suifeng's inheritance, inherited her older brother Lianhuan, a rising metal star
    NzXiTJ.jpg
    NzXnOO.jpg

VR
    He's the top sex symbol in band
    NzX4AJ.jpg
    NzX5N9.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited July 2020
    @PalmArrow Go try it,just follow my one step tutorial. :p Go go go

For Wisteria <3 DL Link Below

g0Jrri8.png

Download Link (Will be in fabrics category) Just apply to your base game laptop

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9401128

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Happy 4th of July to all my fellow American friends! Feedback is coming later and I got a Langerak update to share from a few days ago.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Brandontaylor I like this shop too I am just sad we do not have the Vault of Antiquity as place to hangout I felt it this place looks like Poudlard. (Hogwarts) inside.
    ---
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2020
    @emorrill Thank you :p
    As per usual no notification when you comment :/
    I spend quite a lot of time in the game, and less in the forums o:)

@Turjan Thank you.
    I played the Burbs in the sims 2, yes. And Goths... Excessively :D Having Cassandra running a business was more fun than I care to admit :) Lucy would get married either to a Broke or Alexander and had lots of children. Ah, nostalgia.
    Your sims seem to be having a grand time at university.
    I like that uni mascot. Mine never does that :'(

A few more Moonlight Falls makeovers:

Caliente - Durwood household:
    Doreen Caliente, Serena Durwood, Rick Durwood, Maria (Younan) Durwood (Zack´s wife), (cant remember baby´s name) Zack Durwood, Jules MacDuff and Zoe Caliente, also Doreen´s cats.
    The air is full of tension between Doreen Caliente and her son in law, Rick Durwood. Doreen is a witch and her daughter Serena married non-witch Rick against her mothers wishes. Serena is a witch but her children with Rick are not. She has failed to produce an acceptable heir to Doreens witch legacy. And if you ask Doreen, it is all Rick´s fault. He is the non-witch after all.
    Now the household contains a MacDuff aswell as Zoe Caliente (she has sided with her grandmother in the hopes of the old lady poring a witch potion on her, and therefore taken her family name) moved in Jules MacDuff in the hopes of giving Doreen a witch grandchild to continue the family legacy. It´s a mess, really.
    50076353207_cf4a4823d2_k.jpg

Timbley household:
    Branch Timbley and his wife Beatrice (Crumplebottom) Timbley.
    They just had triplet fairy sons as I exited their household after their week was up and went on to the next. Phew. Dodged that bullet.
    50076353437_10415c4acc_h.jpg

Maldano household:
    Marigold Maldano had a son with Argus Brown. She is raising the boy alone, between the culinary career and a toddler werewolf there isn´t much time for anything else.
    50076353617_be76d70d3e_h.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know what happened to the external that they couldn't recover from it?

@PalmArrow thanks for commenting, :smiley: yes sometimes it is kinda chaotic.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! :smiley:
    Thanks! It will be a quiet day at home, I hope.
    Too many germs floating around for me to get out.

@CravenLestat Thank you! :smiley: It's all those lovely patterns you and the other awesome creators of patterns that inspire me to create. I think black and gray laptops are so boring! :lol:
    I like the sticker idea but yeah, they need to be smaller. How do you do that to make them smaller? I've only made two patterns and I forgot how to do it as that was years ago. :lol:
    Your sim is pretty.
    Cool laptop patterns.

@Nikkei_Simmer That would be awesome for you to make a tutorial. :smiley: I hate the idea of losing pics accidentally with cleaning saves or having to porter families. That would preserve those special pictures.
    Cute pics of granny and River.

@Brandontaylor Hope you have a great 4th. That is a very timely song.

@Sleepstar Nice that you are still enjoying your Sims.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments on Willow. I'm hunting for my cc skin for plant sims but so far haven't found it. She may look a tiny bit different when I find it.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. I like Tawny's hair. Pretty.

@rubyskywalker I hope you enjoy Uni.

@Turjan Thanks for the nice comments.
    lol at your sims hogging the photo booth and not for pictures...well, not the kind that can be shared anyways!
    Goodness, that is a very gorgeous glitch with the mascot.
    Congrats on the wedding, and the interesting honeymoon trip.
    Oh my, I did not know a grown child could come through days later.
    oh, dear, poor Oliver. Did he find out yet? Shame on Flavio!

@ZhakiraP Great family pictures. Great drama in the family. lol at dodging the triplets.

She is actually useful for a few things as long as I remember to ring the bell and send her back to the coffin when she is done cleaning. :lol:
    50022626002_0eeff6d203_o.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @bekkasan Hi and thanks :)
    Bonehilda :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @bekkasan The hard drive just aged I think :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: Hello. Happy 4th of July

@ZhakiraP: Great makeovers.

@CravenLestat: Awesome patterns for the laptops.

@Silverofdreams30: Hello. Also Happy Birthday tomorrow

@bekkasan: Giggles at Bonehilda.

@Turjan: Great updates.

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Shadow_Assassin: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@coco: Hello

@king_of_simcity7: Hello. Sorry about your computer.

@Evalen: Hello. I love the aliens in your story.

@Karritz: Hello

@HillyBeth: Hello

@Sleepstar: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. Have an awesome 4th of July
    :) Smile!

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Iris and Dennis both got promotions, and Marcus is born. Bede went to deliver permission slips at the Town Hall and Rose finally got an A in school
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top