Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

Adam is looking good at doing chin-ups.
    Dedrick looks so in love and Wisteria aswell.

@GraceyManor

Great update, Darrel sure bumps into her a lot
    hehe.

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Happy Sunday my friends. :)

I threw out this makeover post I did of the Bunch's on the Tay Bayless thread and thought I would post it here too. :blush: I thoroughly enjoyed myself doing these makeovers!

Before I begin, let me explain why I did these makeovers. ;) There was a bit of talk on that thread about how ugly Tay Bayless is...and then the subject changed to how terrible - looks wise - some of the children from Sunset Valley look like all grown up. Like Arlo Bunch! :lol:

I must confess: I never played in Sunset Valley long enough, nor with Aging On to see how unfortunate some of the cute little children grow up to look...
    (About 95% of the time I play with Aging Off, as well as Story Progression Off because I like to be in control! :naughty: )
    I honestly think that when EA populated the very first Sims 3 town they were trying to make the children look adorable, but failed to realize what those sliders would cause them to look like upon age up. :confused:

So anyway, if you'll indulge me for a bit I'd like to share my makeovers of the Bunch children, starting with Arlo! :lol:

See, he's quite the cute little tyke (at least I think so). With a button nose. :blush:

Bunch-mkovrs-1.jpg

But then when I aged him up to YA...yeeeeeah... :neutral:

Bunch-mkovrs-2.jpg
    ^The HAT the game put on him! :lol:

My first thought was, Man they weren't kidding! The pictures shared were real!! :joy:

Okay, so I needed to ditch the hat and gave him a nice hairstyle. I settled on this one.

Bunch-mkovrs-3.jpg

I knew I had my work cut out for me, but I was excited to do it. :grin:

First I had to lower that nose!!! :grimace: Made the nostrils thinner. Then I "opened up" his eyes a bit and I think I changed his eyebrows.

The result?

Bunch-mkovrs-4.jpg

:open_mouth:

I went on to reduce his jaw a little bit, give him a chin cleft, and then plump out his lower lip a tad.

Bunch-mkovrs-5.jpg

His profile looks much better:

Bunch-mkovrs-6.jpg

Because of the custom eyes I have some of the darker eye colors look TOO dark so I lightened his eyes up a bit. :) Then lastly I had to add on some lower eyelashes for him because ever since a friend of mine on here told me that "guy sims need eyelashes too!" I can't not put them on my male sims anymore. :lol:

Bunch-mkovrs-8.jpg

I say he went from being a -10 to an 8. :love:
    :mrgreen:

And he may not look as adorable as a kid like he did before...

Bunch-mkovrs-9.jpg

...but at least he can be rest assured that he won't grow up causing everyone to turn away from him because of those unfortunate facial features! :grimace:

Next I moved onto the little sister that he hates...Darlene Bunch. :p

Bunch-mkovrs-11.jpg

Just looking at her as a kid here I can already tell she's going to grow up with GINORMOUS lips! :(

*Details of her makeover in the Spoiler.* :)
    Bunch-mkovrs-12.jpg

Oh...yeah! VERY much so! :neutral: They're like Steven Tyler's lips! :grimace:
    (Does she look like Claire Ursine to any of the rest of you? 🤔)

Once again I ditched the hat and threw on a hairstyle to get the hair out of her face (I'm not sticking with this style) while playing with sliders. I changed her eyebrows too.

Bunch-mkovrs-13.jpg

I wanted to keep her lips a little plump during the reducing because guys like plump, kissable lips. ;);)

Bunch-mkovrs-14.jpg

Profile is looking good. :)

Bunch-mkovrs-15.jpg

Next I made her eyes a little bigger...

Bunch-mkovrs-16.jpg

Then I lightened up her eye color a bit, threw on some makeup, and found the perfect hairstyle. :star:

The final result? :)

Bunch-mkovrs-17.jpg

Bunch-mkovrs-18.jpg

:astonished:
    I didn't think she'd turn out so pretty and I think I saved her to the Sim Bin. (And I only save the best of sims in there. ;) )

She definitely looks cuter as a child now. <3

Bunch-mkovrs-19.jpg
    ^Ok, maybe I could've thrown on better eyebrows! :lol:

Next I moved on to the snobby older sister...Lisa Bunch. :p

Bunch-mkovrs-20.jpg

She does have quite the masculine features...

*Details of her makeover in the Spoiler.* :)
    When I aged her to YA I honestly thought she didn't look that bad.

Bunch-mkovrs-21.jpg

Even her profile was decent:

Bunch-mkovrs-22.jpg

I think I did a few very slight touch ups with the facial sliders and gave her a cute hairstyle:

Bunch-mkovrs-23.jpg

I couldn't stand her makeup :grimace: so I needed to change that... And her eyebrow color. It gave them some much needed definition.

Her final result? :)

Bunch-mkovrs-24.jpg

Bunch-mkovrs-25.jpg

:star:

When I aged her back down to a teen, I gave her some thick eyebrows because those seem to be all the rage right now. :p She's a real cutie.

Bunch-mkovrs-26.jpg

Lastly I moved on to Ethan Bunch. :)

Bunch-mkovrs-27.jpg

But I didn't change a THING on him because I always thought he was a little hottie to begin with and once I aged him up to YA, I wasn't disappointed! :mrgreen:

Bunch-mkovrs-28.jpg
    ^Sure his eyes may be a little big, but really they aren't that bad. (And yes I put lower eyelashes on him when sending him back to a Teen. ;) )

I gave the parents makeovers too. :blush: Which I will also place in a Spoiler because I don't want how picture heavy this post is to cause loading issues for anyone while viewing. :(
    Poor Judy Bunch. :(

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-1.jpg

I think she gets SMH even when the struggle is REAL to keep up your physique and put on makeup often when you're the mother of more than 1 kid! So today I provided her with a very special makeover for an amazing lady! :star: (She even got a pedicure and relaxed in a mud bath for a while. ;) )

I took away the "age definition" wrinkles because honestly...she doesn't need them. (Even though come to think of it kids CAN stress you out so bad to where you feel like you're getting wrinkles! :lol: )

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-2.jpg

A new hairstyle, new glasses, new makeup and new clothes later.............

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-4.jpg

:star:

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-3.jpg

Now there's a plus size momma who's got it going on! :mrgreen: (And no I didn't touch her body sliders...)

I dorked around trying on this CC scarf? with her Formal Wear:

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-5.jpg

And she's enjoying the new Swimsuit. ;) Like she's showing off some leg! :lol:

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-6.jpg

With Jack Bunch...

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-7.jpg

...I didn't do much. I just gave him new hair, new eyebrows, lightened his eye color and a different facial hair style. Oh and new clothes too, but I didn't want to bother y'all with pictures of that. I knew I'd taken too many already. :grin:

Bunch-Pts-Mkr-8.jpg

I really think he looks younger! now! :smiley:

Well that's it for my Bunch makeovers. :mrgreen:

Ooh, maybe I should do Chase Bayless next! :smiley: What do y'all think!?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3664

@emorrill You're welcome.

@Shadow_Assassin Oh, okay. I must have gotten them confused.

@meerkattime I kind of figured he'd switch into them but he didn't, lol
    So do I, they really did a good job on the world.
    They are pretty nasty, luckily he could just go around these.
    He does have some nice wings, I was so surprised he inherited them.
    Yeah it wouldn't be fun in the rain.
    She seemed to, she at least took care of him but she kept wanting to turn the radio on.
    Thank you.
    Yeah, he is a bit too young. I decided I wanted a younger person instead of an elder though, mainly so they'd live longer.
    She does look pretty serious. I debated on a young adult or adult, she looks a bit nicer as a young adult and more of a serious woman as an adult.
    Thanks, they were actually all randomized Sims then de-aged and edited. Athena should eventually soften up a bit but it may take her some time.
    Odessa must be good to get Jared to be nice, lol
    Lol, he may have been. It's hard to tell sometimes with aliens though.
    You're welcome.
    I almost forgot Connor is unflirty.
    Looks like everyone had a good time, glad to see Odessa won.

@Turjan Looks like everyone had a pretty good time.
    Glad to see Deeter loves to dance.
    Lol, I bet that was some lovely music.
    I'm not sure what that screen is supposed to do, I was a bit disappointed with the ship.
    The mirrors sometime do make it hard to find the actual Sims.
    Finding certain insects can be hard sometimes. I had to actually collect every insect for a challenge once, never did get some of them.
    Congrats on level 10 fishing, Lucas!
    I see the party was in one of the older homes without the ITF technology.
    Love the frog on the hoverbike, lol
    Why didn't I ever think to use love spells on Love Day? That's a good idea.
    Great update!
    Those two Sims turned out pretty good.
    That wouldn't feel comfortable, I know that from experience.
    That guy really doesn't know how to contain his excitement at seeing Chase, lol
    Good luck on the lottery, Tay.
    Nice to actually see Jeffrey's face, lol
    I always like to see when future Sims come to the past.
    I like the descendants hair color, lol
    The woman almost seems like a leader or something.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 He did have a busy time, although he did make some nice money.
    Thanks for the comments!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    Uh oh, sounds like Nick isn't doing so well there either.
    Hopefully the party goes better for him.
    Great update!

@bekkasan The trip did go pretty well.
    So do I, but I actually need to edit Jason still, which I keep forgetting to do, lol
    I'm hoping to come up with a good story, I've got the basics down but just have to figure it out.
    Thank you, hopefully I can give more backstory as the story goes on.
    Thanks, he's not exactly like my first Sim version of him but he's pretty close and will age up to look close.
    Thanks for the comments!

@GraceyManor He did have a pretty nice time, made some money too.
    They are, I should have stockpiled them. :lol:
    That world looks pretty nice, too.
    Lol, I knew she looked like someone.
    Thanks for the comments!
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 I feel like the normal seven days is a little too quick to get the toddler skills done so can't blame you there.
    Usually ensorcelled Sims only have a camera, a junk car, and maybe a few other items in their inventory.
    That's probably what it was. I'm not sure what causes objects or shapes to appear like that, wish I did though.

Every sim that Chip has ensorcelled has had 1 or more books in their inventory and several have had a laptop. I think only 1 has had a car of any sort...guess they just didn't want to conform? :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3665

@GraceyManor A hot tub sounds nice right now.
    That's a healthier breakfast than I eat, lol
    Don't complain, Darren. I think you can pull off pink.
    Lol at their conversation about the mud bath and sauna. I think I'd like the sauna better. :D
    Great update!

@bekkasan Looks like the gym got a nice remodel.
    Did not know that Sims could do one handed chin-ups, that'd be hard to do.
    I love how neatly the community garden looks.
    Alice looks like she is very skilled with the broom.
    I still think Dedric and Wisteria make a great couple.
    Cloning moonstones sure would be a nice skill to have.
    Ambrosia takes forever to learn, I believe it can take most of the Sims day to read it.
    Great update! I'm getting ready to read another page of earlier updates after feedback here.

@emorrill Arlo sure looks funny as an adult, his nose is too high. :lol:
    Much better after his makeover.
    Even as a kid, Darlene is a bit different looking.
    She doesn't look quite so scary in your game as an adult, one time she scared me when I saw her, lol.
    She turned out really pretty after your makeover.
    She does look cuter as a child now, wish EA would have done aging to see what the "cute" kids turn into.
    Lisa's makeup always makes me laugh, I don't know many women who wear it.
    Much better now, great job!
    Ethan really isn't too bad, I think it's mainly since he only ages from teen to young adult instead of being a child at the start.
    Parents look much better too.
    Great update!

@DeafSimmer Normally I don't like that kind of hairstyle but Chloe looks good with it, love her makeover.
    Tiffany really got some good looks, didn't she?
    Anna looks good too.
    Great update!

@Cadh20000 I guess not, lol. Rich Sims might have some nice things in their inventory as some of the houses have some nice cars. I know that Gunther Goth in Sunset Valley has two laptops in his, although I haven't yet used a genie to steal them.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 41B

He tried to ring Humara but she did not pick up. He was disappointed that while his phone had been locked away she had not text him but he was close to seeing her and his main worry was Taz being there.

He arrived at Cassie's and he knocked on the front door. Cassie opened the door and let him in and the party was already in full swing. Loud music was playing and there were a few people around. In the living room were a couple of other girls that Nick recognised from the course. Sarah and Michelle were two girls who he had seldom spoke to but they seemed to be on good terms with Cassie. Also present was Leanda, Damien and two other guys from the course, Darwin and Gareth.

Nick could not find Humara though so asked Cassie where she was.

'She is here somewhere,' said Cassie 'she might be upstairs,'

Nick headed upstairs where a few more people where that he did not know and in Cassie's room he saw her sitting on the bed with Anna, Tony, Craig and to his disappointment, Taz.

70212291_10156565356996497_7608268070733217792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQnXIneBAW1RqPF3G3zivJqLWwU6ru4DBzSCt9aX5Kll0FK4L2yCFo_jCZPrjTeMfeJax1Wrv4kai4WG-wEsACCF&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=10ef4ae19c1cbee9a1ce1b0e06223c6f&oe=5DF26ED4

The guys nodded at Nick as they saw him but Humara initially ignored him.
    'You alright?' Tony asked him.

Cassie then called Taz downstairs so he left the room much to Nick's relief so he sat on the bed next to Humara but she did not say much. Perhaps if Taz was out of the way he could spend the rest of the night with her but after a few minutes Humara said that she felt ill so left the room.

70501994_10156565356981497_6825736028813262848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkRu_8HUEK8y6k5bgT2nK6dJEkOWvVORw-OdrJEc_AdNmdO-ywTO7iVtJJGCWLIU4vLeJcmak92v7TeiadqxmDs&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=312e7c223ad0f81dc1b1650616fce458&oe=5E0A73BA
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello again.

I didn't do much on the computer yesterday. I was out all day. But this morning I managed to finalise the video, Oscar's Childhood Part 17. It's currently loading to YouTube so later today it ought to be ready to view. It'll be a couple of hours.

There are still fires burning around here but not close to me at the moment as far as I know. At least I don't smell smoke at the moment. It's pleasantly cool here but it's consistently about 10 degrees C above average for this time of year and it is the worst start to the Spring fire season on record. Still no hint of rain in the foreseeable future and it's all tinder dry with high winds. The dams are getting low and we are facing water restrictions early next year if it doesn't rain soon. So that's it. I wonder how many cyclones develop as the weather gets warmer. We call them cyclones here but they do just as much damage as Hurricanes.

Now I'm about to start on Part 18 of Oscar's Childhood. I have the video already recorded. That will be it for Oscar's Childhood series for a while and I'll move on to Caroline and Friends next.

I've been handing out Likes and Awesomes and there are some awesome game updates here.

Happy Simming

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    As you can see from the waterfall in the background, the family have moved (house and all) to Aurora Skies :)
    48509236267_a7762726c5_o.jpg
    The fridge is empty because of the move so lots of cooking will have to be done. Shannon was always rolling wishes to level up in cooking so he went first. I had him make his favourite, pancakes :)
    48509052936_c9359dd44c_o.jpg
    The boys took care of the little ones while Mikezumi checked the mail.
    48509235972_f6a62a0812_o.jpg
    River got started on teaching Kier how to talk :)
    48509052681_e9f5667c02_o.jpg
    Rian has mastered all the toddler skills so was free to roam :)
    48509235812_11ce8b4e55_o.jpg
    When I saw Rian's social bar was going down, I sent Keanu in to keep him company. He was only dancing anyway :D
    48509235707_1fc19a1608_o.jpg
    I placed the small park near their home while I was setting up the town. When I saw the beautiful Svard brothers were there I quickly sent Mikezumi to meet them. The family followed soon after.
    48509235562_c2a4a73a62_o.jpg
    Mikezumi rolled a wish to give Stein a friendly introduction :)
    48509235387_36ecacb517_o.jpg
    Both couples have been flirting a lot so I know the move hasn't "broken" them :)
    48509235207_ec0e011cb1_o.jpg
    Shannon introduced himself to Stefan :)
    48509234992_72fbce3466_o.jpg
    Keanu also met Stefan :)
    48509051721_ac43ca95f9_o.jpg
    I saw Stefan in Kier's queue and I let him pick him up because I knew he had no bad traits.
    48509234597_f411f1701d_o.jpg
    Shannon also came over to play with one of his grandsons :)
    48509051411_e38f3ebac6_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3662

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I am pretty sure you have already seen it too :D
    Pregnant sims and clipping is a fact of life for me :# I try to take pics that don't show too much clipping but I probably didn't take a close look at River since he was in the background of the shot :D
    The butler was the one with the bumpy skin! :D

@Turjan I wonder why Morty has so many girls running after him? With his grumpy trait, I wouldn't think he would be so desirable, although I find it adorable :D
    I could definitely see Frio in Jose and Salvador!
    My toddlers are only busy when they are learning the peg box and xylophone skills since I don't like to direct my sims for the most part. Even so, my sims never seem to autonomously put them into the cribs. I wonder if it's because my sims are never tired? My sims, although left to their own devices for the most part, are kept on a very strict schedule where sleep and meals are concerned. This is one of the reasons I have never seen a child asking to be read to as I understand that the child must be tired before the interaction is available.
    I guess I would need to check out the descendant genetics to see if I like it or not. I only recently installed Supernatural so am not quite ready to introduce a new EP yet. I am very slow at installing new EPs even though I have been playing the game since it came out as I like to fully explore what each EP brings.
    Thank you :) The butler isn't part of my household. She's an NPC that just shows up at different lots my sims visit. The reason she isn't pudding is because my settings use genetics from my library for some of the NPC sims. It doesn't seem to work on bus and taxi drivers.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comment :)
    I am sure Teresa needed the soak in the hot tub after a good workout :)
    Gavin does look impressed that Teresa did the dishes! :D

@meerkattime Thank you :) I always love the baby belly interactions, especially when it happens autonomously :)

@Cadh20000 Thanks but I did know how ensorcellment worked but am too scared to do it in case I cause damage to the family set up of inactive sims.

@Brandontaylor That was a good move to do a save as before continuing with your save. I actually do several save as saves during the course of a sim day so can easily go back if anything I don't like happens without losing anything.
    Congrats on Jason being a fairy :) Looking forward to seeing his wings :)
    Good luck hiding the IF from Jason! I put them in the family inventory once and they still escaped! :#:D
    Congrats on Hank's promotion :)
    Congrats to Zelda and Christopher on the birth of Kenya :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    River had a terrible pregnancy! Some sims seem to only get a little sick while others suffer the whole time!
    I have always loved the toddlers in toybox animations :)

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :) I also love that pic of Keanu snuggling Rian :)
    Werewolves creep me out too! :D

@PalmArrow Poirot must be getting good at hacking on the typewriter :D
    I always get upset that my sims choose to relax on those recliners even though their fun bars go down :#
    Congrats to Hastings on his promotion :)
    I should get my boys a fixer upper because they really are fun :)

@king_of_simcity7 I am not surprised that Dom has been suspended!
    I hope Tammy and Megan have a fun time with Simon and Jamie :)
  • Options
    I thought it was adorable when the boys played together <3
    48509234287_999fcb62f3_o.jpg
    I heard attraction sounds and quickly zoomed to Shannon before the hearts disappeared. I am never concerned about cheating because my sims are incapable :D
    48509233977_01f9245784_o.jpg
    River finished off Kier's talking lesson while Keanu took Rian for a stroll :)
    48509233792_9eee0ab3e1_o.jpg
    48509050581_23d48c93dc_o.jpg
    48509050356_f5dded05b7_o.jpg
    Keanu asked Stein for a game of catch when he got back. I don't think Stein was having fun ;)
    48509233272_e2a4134b20_o.jpg
    Kier needed to use the potty when they got home. He is now potty trained :)
    48509050041_4912278d8c_o.jpg
    48509232902_3d09947d26_o.jpg
    I heard an excited squeal and found Mikezumi flinging herself into Shannon's arms :D
    48509232767_8c0cdcdc05_o.jpg
    I added another highchair after this but neither of the toddlers was very hungry so they took turns eating.
    48509049621_c6f17a0c24_o.jpg
    48509232472_c2af27e1a1_o.jpg
    The boys watched the stars after dinner :)
    48509049361_30b6835d27_o.jpg
    Then played with the boys before tucking them in for the night :)
    48509232217_2fa0ceab7a_o.jpg
    48509049096_4b374d65f2_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The next full moon is still several days away. Dedric practices at the chemistry table and has a little mishap. "I think I should not have added the pyrodixoite." he tells Adam before going into the shower to wash off the soot. Marshall and Alice decide the neighborhood needed a bit of livening up and played together for a couple of hours. "That was a blast!" Alice thanks Marshall for taking her mind off the spell she will have to perform in a few days.
    48620480816_67aba4f178_b.jpg
    48620133178_bb563dfb23_b.jpg
    48620480561_889ba22563_b.jpg

Alice and Wisteria talk getting to know each other a bit better. Wisteria reminds Alice to do a good luck charm on herself before casting the spell at the graveyard. She will add some fairy dust to the charm for a greater enhancement. Alice asks Wisteria if she has any life fruit and Wisteria finds her a perfect one. Dedric is determined he will discover an unknown potion and tries again.
    48620621722_774460b270_b.jpg
    48620621562_53779b4bc0_b.jpg

Wisteria has decided to learn to cook so that she can take her turn cooking for the friends. She studies at her favorite place outside. Alice has finally learned the ambrosia recipe. She has collected the life fruit from Wisteria and a deathfish from Adam so she cooks up a portion of Ambrosia. She puts the finished serving in the refrigerator.
    48620621627_d5b5d31a4d_b.jpg
    48620621682_ae47f52320_b.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer go with Dedric to pay their respects to the Goodfellow family. Dedric peeks into the nursery and picks up the newest member of the Goodfellow family, Kristian who is brave and loves the outdoors. He congratulates Pip and Dahlia on their handsome son and plays with the little one as he talks to Pip about the proposal to raise Flora's ghost and talk with her. Pip is astonished to hear that Alice, so young a witch is willing to attempt the spell. Dedric assures him that she will have the others present to help her if she needs it. Pip agrees that he wants them to try and he will meet them at the graveyard the night of the full moon.
    48660981178_7a554d4a4c_b.jpg
    48661481727_e91069ef18_b.jpg

A few nights later Alice woke up feeling very sick. Jennifer woke up hearing Alice's retching since Alice ran all the way to Jennifer's bathroom to be sick in instead of her own. (silly sims) "I think my nerves are a bit stretched right now with all the magic practice and thinking about the spell. I feel much better now."
    "I'll go get Dedric to do a soothing aura for you." Jennifer offers. "No, I'm fine now." Both girls go back to their rooms and sleep the rest of the night undisturbed.
    48660981523_01c2c764bc_b.jpg
    48660981433_796c113a07_b.jpg
    48661482052_48d3769566_b.jpg

Alice wakes up feeling a bit moody after her disturbed night but Adam's greeting makes her feel much better. They go to the consignment store together and then go their separate ways.
    48660980928_4802d7fff9_b.jpg
    48661481612_0f58126098_b.jpg
    48661333671_f6f2355463_b.jpg

She goes to the Arboretum to practice magic and is mocked and rudely laughed at by a resort worker that apparently got lost since there are no resorts in Moonlight Falls. Alice, not in the best moods today, took it out on him. (she is her Mama's daughter after all. Gardenia did that spell quite a few times)
    48661481542_dd9d8fe3e0_b.jpg
    48660980763_013b782e4e_b.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3665
    @GraceyManor Oh Darren totally loves bumping into Chelsea on purpose :smirk:
    What world is this? The lots are beautifully decorated. Lol Darren is still wearing his life jacket in the bath :lol:
    @bekkasan I am very impressed by Adam's one handed chin ups. I don't think I could manage to do it even with both hands lol. Alice is getting very good at magic. It must be fun to zoom around on a broom. Dedric and Marshall look like adorable dorks doing their school cheer :lol: I hope Alice can figure out that Ambrosia recipe. I think cloning gems would be a great way of making money. I don't think I remember Wisteria having tattoos before :open_mouth: I love how Jennifer's yellow keyboard and mouse match her shorts and shoes :smile:
    Oh poor Dedric, at least he knows not to add that chemical in next time. The hi five between Alice and Marshall was cute, they seem like good friends. What's on Wisteria's hands? Looks like lots of jewelry but I'm not sure. I'm glad that making the ambrosia went well, now all she needs to do is perform the spell. I hope Pip gets a chance to tell Flora about his new son if the spell works. I wonder if Alice is pregnant (I hope so!!) although it would add a bit of complication to their plans. She sure taught that resort worker a lesson. Now he will know how it feels to be made fun of :smile:
    @emorrill I saw your makeovers on the Tay Bayless thread and thought they were awesome. I don't have much of an opinion on most premade sims. I have no clue of what happened to the original Bunchs in my game, the game probably culled them as it was before I had mods. Arlo is a cute child but turns out to be one scary looking adult, those eyes and that nose gahhh! :grimace: The new nose improves his face so much. I think it's mostly the jacket and hair but I think he would fit right in the Jock social group at University :smiley:
    Darlene's got problems but she's not as bad as her brother. She turned out quite pretty but still looks like herself, good job :smile:
    Lisa has that whole 'mean girl' vibe about her. And that green eyeshadow is hideous :lol: I don't mind her face actually, it's kinda unique and gives her a bit of character :smile:
    If I was to nitpick about Ethan I would sharpen his jaw a bit and make his eyes smaller since his stare kind of freaks me out if I look at him for too long :lol:
    I think it's so sweet that you gave Judy a better wardrobe and treated her to a spa session. She often gets overlooked but you have proven that even without a complete slider overhaul she can look a million bucks! Her formal outfit is my favourite, the scarf goes so well with that dress :smiley:
    Jack looks a lot better with different facial hair. Like I told PalmArrow, her Poirot is the only sim I've seen that actually looks good with a mustache :lol:
    @DeafSimmer I love Chloe's new hairdo, and the black eyeliner looks so good on her. I hope she can continue developing her artistic skills without getting caught. Tiffany and Anna are cute. I'm also loving Anna's ponytail with that headband, you're right it does suit her :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm happy that Simon and Tammy finally agreed to start a relationship! :smiley:
    Something seems to be going on with Humara and Taz. She is probably bored with Nick following her around and wants someone new to play with. I'm impressed with how you have managed to make me feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him :lol:
    @karritz My Mum was in Brisbane last week and told me about the fires. I didn't even know they were going on. Here in Adelaide it's been windy and raining. I'm so sorry to hear that your cousin lost his house. That must have been incredibly devastating for him :disappointed:

I was doing some writing over the weekend and I'm close to posting up another update :smile:
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Looks like those two are having a great time and hopefully they are doing more than 'bumpin' into each other. :wink: He does look like he enjoyed the foot massage and the mud soak even if stuff was pink.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! They are so adorable together.

@emorrill Arlo sure did need some major plastic surgery. I've never seen anyone in real life that had that much space between their nose and their lips! I'll have to say you did an awesome job turning him into a fine looking fella!
    Darlene and Lisa both turned out superb and look like sisters.
    Ethan looks pretty good except I would make those ginormous eyes smaller. :lol:
    Judy and Jack look great! So, where did the kids get the blond hair from? What color is the mailman's hair? Inquiring minds would like to know.
    I've never played that group or even read their backstory so I have no idea if Judy was playing around on Jack with one of the neighbors or what.
    I don't really know many of the SV sims except from reading those of y'all stories that play there so I don't have a clue who you should do next.

@DeafSimmer The girls look great. I really like how they are so different from each other.

@Brandontaylor Thanks so much for commenting. I love watching them do the chin ups and then they get good and start doing the one handed ones. :)
    It took her three sittings to finish the recipe. I should have sent her to the library! :smiley:

@Karritz Sorry to hear about the fires and lack of rain. I would send some of ours your way if I could.

@Mikezumi Cute pictures of the boys and their Dads.
    Lovely pics of them meeting townies at the park.
    I guess Shannon has still got it holding her up. :lol:

@coco Thanks so much for the comments. Wisteria came with the tattoo's on her arms courtesy of @CravenLestat who is MIA again. I hope all is well with him. She has several silver rings on her fingers and she is also wearing a leaf bracelet that fits on the hand.
    I gave them the option of risky in this save with it set very very rare. But, they woohoo like rabbits and I'm not a math genius so I didn't factor that in!! I sure hope it was a bad piece of key lime pie! :open_mouth: Will go with the flow whatever happens. :lol:
    I look forward to an update from you!
  • Options
    @coco thanks. The fires are just as bad in northern NSW. Particularly around Tenterfield.

@bekkasan thanks. I'm sure it'd be great to be able to smooth the weather out a bit. But all we can do is endure at this stage. After all it is just the planet trying to rebalance the atmospheric temperatures.
  • Options
    Hey everyone. :)

@GraceyManor
    Chelsea: You keep bumping into me...I swear you do it purposely.
    Darren: Maybe I love bumping into you.
    ^Aww, I love that. <3
    Wow that actually looks like the interior of a real life spa! :star:
    Cute update. :)

@DeafSimmer It's great to see you post here again. :blush: I love your new avatar and signature pics. <3

@Brandontaylor Thanks for all the sweet comments on my makeovers. <3
    Oh my gosh his nose is terribly high! Like bekkasan said I don't think I've ever seen anyone either with a nose that rests as high as that! :grimace:
    wish EA would have done aging to see what the "cute" kids turn into.
    ^That certainly would've been helpful huh? ;)
    Yeah green eyeshadow is really not...stylish. :confused:
    Been enjoying your updates. :)

@king_of_simcity7 I'm gonna catch up on your story thread in a bit here, but catching a quick glance of the pictures makes me think that some drama has happened! :mrgreen:

@Karritz
    ...it is the worst start to the Spring fire season on record. Still no hint of rain in the foreseeable future and it's all tinder dry with high winds. The dams are getting low and we are facing water restrictions early next year if it doesn't rain soon. So that's it.
    ^I understand this all too well having grown up in the desert state that is Arizona and going through a drought here in Northeastern Utah for the past couple of years. (Thank goodness the good winter last year alleviated that, but we had some of the worst fires ever in the mountains that Summer because of the lack of a good winter previous. :( )
    I hope and pray no one gets hurt from the fires and God bless the firemen fighting them. <3

@Mikezumi That house you moved everyone into looks cute. :) Is that one you built or one that was already built in AS?
    Well Stefan is a cutie. :love:
    That's quite the arched eyebrow on Kier's poo face! :lol: He must've really been struggling! :joy:
    Aww, Mikezumi jumping into Shannon's arms. <3
    Those bed mats are a lifesaver sometimes! (Space saver too. ;) )

@bekkasan Loved your recent update and made my comments over in your story thread. :kissing_heart: (Naturally I give you Awesomes in both areas, because...well...you're Awesome! :star: )
    Arlo sure did need some major plastic surgery. I've never seen anyone in real life that had that much space between their nose and their lips! I'll have to say you did an awesome job turning him into a fine looking fella!
    ^Right!? :joy: I mean goodness I pray no one in this world has ever been born with such a feature! :flushed: I'd like to think that the good Lord isn't that cruel...
    And thank you, thank you. :kissing_heart:
    So, where did the kids get the blond hair from? What color is the mailman's hair? Inquiring minds would like to know.
    ^
    tenor.gif
    Honestly I don't know. :lol: But I'm surprised I didn't even think about that with all their blondie children! Perhaps some genes skipped a generation? ;) As far as their EA given family story goes: I don't believe Judy ever woohooed with anyone else and has been faithful to Jack. :)
    Chase Bayless is from Twinbrook actually (and you've never played there. :p That still surprises me. You totally should sometime. ;) ) I made her over this afternoon and will post pics soon. :)

@coco Girl your sweet comments on my various posts always fill my heart with joy. <3 Your sincerity can easily be felt through your words and they brighten my day when it's been hard and I thank you. :kissing_heart: {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Did SP cull the Bunches Bunch's in your game? :lol: Or was it another mod? I am curious. :)
    I think it's mostly the jacket and hair but I think he would fit right in the Jock social group at University :smiley:
    ^Hee hee. I really wasn't going for that look, but totally thought the same thing when I was done with him. :grin: I just wanted to see how well that hair looked since it was a new cc addition. :p
    She turned out quite pretty but still looks like herself, good job :smile:
    ^Thank you. <3 I always try to keep as many of the premade's original genetics as possible when giving them makeovers so that they are recognizable. :)
    If I was to nitpick about Ethan I would sharpen his jaw a bit and make his eyes smaller since his stare kind of freaks me out if I look at him for too long :lol:
    ^
    tenor.gif
    You know, I think you (and bekkasan) are right! I should tone those things down! :lol:
    Because I went back to look at the pics and yeah.....that STARE! :joy: I can't unsee it now. I think it will haunt my dreams tonight! :lol:
    She often gets overlooked but you have proven that even without a complete slider overhaul she can look a million bucks! Her formal outfit is my favourite, the scarf goes so well with that dress :smiley:
    ^Thank you again. :blush:
    Very rarely does a man look good with a mustache in my opinion. We're so alike. ;)

• Options
    Oscar's Childhood Episode 17, is now available to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/UJA_tHibgHc

This is a busy episode. The household initially are stuck with cleaning up after the meteor strike on the boarding school. Lots of scrap and meteor fragments need collecting. The floors need mopping.

Two toddlers return home to Moonlight Falls. They are Fawn and Beneto Goodfellow. Fawn ages up with cake after reaching home. We meet the entire Goodfellow household. I do a bit of quick renovation to their house and add an extra room that I subdivide into two rooms. They now have sufficient beds for everyone.

Mena gets abducted while in Moonlight Falls. Eric has accompanied her to assist with the toddlers.

Carlie, Erica and Mena work in the garden as they still need to improve their gardening skills. Carlie and Bruce share a tender moment in a romantic setting in a pretty part of the garden. Carlie plays briefly with the baby chickens in the Chicken Coop.

Eric's toddler sister, Susanna has a birthday and ages up to become a child. This leaves only two toddlers in the boarding school. Gator Wolff and Francesco Winterbottom. They will age up in the next episode.

The children and teens are seen generally learning various skills and playing throughout the episode. In the beginning they are kept busy mopping floors to help remove evidence of the meteor strike.

I hope you enjoy the video if you decide to watch it. Please consider leaving it a like if you do enjoy it.

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

@emorrill Good job with The Bunch family! Oh Gosh, Arlo did need some work . He looks luch better now, and maybe I'm alone with this, but I think his child form looks better too than the original.
    Darlene turned out super pretty.
    Lisa's original eyeshadow is horrible. Nice job with her!
    Ethan needed his new eyebrows.
    It was nice of you to give Mrs Bunch even a mud bath :p . Her new hairstyle, lashes and glasses suite her great! Lovely! Nice outfits too ;).
    Jack looks happier in some strange way than he did before his makeover. Maybe it's just the sparkle in his eyes.

@meerkattime Thank you sweetie for your comments. <3
    Yeah I don't know who over there at EA thought that green eyeshadow would look good on her...she doesn't have the right hair color or features for that. :confounded:
    (But then again I am no expert when it comes to makeup... :flushed: At least it's comforting to know I wasn't alone in my thoughts on that. :lol: )
    You know, you're right. Jack does look happier. :)
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    The houses scattered across Emporda's hillside eventually give way to two stunning oceanfront lots ready to build on!
    uUR4IAq.jpg
    qSM4zBI.jpg
    xu9pDEG.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hi. I'm not dead. At least, not physically. :lol: I know I've been MIA. I tend to do that, though, so I'm sure you're all used to it by now. :lol: I lose and regain motivation to do things frequently, so none of this is new. I don't have a sims update and I don't really have anything to say that is relevant to the forums. But, I did find a new game to play. Same company as the previous one I posted about with the pose character studio thing. So, really, by "play" I mean pose characters in cute scenes for fun. :lol: Anyway, since it isn't really sims related, I'll spoiler tag it. ps: it's so anime and, honestly, I love it. :lol:
    The two characters I made so far are boys. I feel like anime and rpgs I played growing up made me think school aged characters are just the cutest thing on god's green earth, so that's what these two are. :lol: Hence the pint-sized-ness. And we're talking like anime here, so like yeah every guy who isn't 20+ looks like a girl. This is just the nature of anime and who am I to question it? :lol: I do want to try to make like handsome fellows at some point along with a lot of other types of characters just to have a fun variety to make cute scenes with.

Anyway, this is the character in my avatar. His name is Ichiro.
    0N7Czi5.png

But, this is the character I made first. His name is Kisuke. He's a fox boy...because...anime I guess. :lol:
    mLYQ0uy.jpg

fQQ0rGd.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@meerkattime

Your welcome.

@emorrill

You did a great job with the Bunch Sims. I play in SV sometimes
    but not used it too often.

@Emily4331

Nice to see you pop in.

@bekkasan

Hmm, very sick? Is She expecting?
    I can't wait and see hehe.

@GraceyManor

That spa looks very nice.

@Mikezumi

Those kids are so cute, thank you.
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Lovely to see you and your cute pics even if they aren't sims :) I think many of us are used to your disappearances but I won't worry too much because you always respond to my PMs *hugs*
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile: I sometimes feel sorry for Nick over about what is about to happen in my next update!

@emorrill Thanks the next part will be up shortly :smile:

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments :smile: Nick actually knows everyone at the party

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top