Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Working on a Sims video today after a break :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Video complete already :smile:

Some screen:

67790910_10156487611261497_3265729420609978368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmXx565Vl5SgtCu15hm4sG8Vh-p_lbdXTHZaPrZOcqrRpdVCLH8OVhZZPU6EdlSmRvFCgCDVBCHVKsAkYtIrMw-&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8ba36d62858466d4bbc4f0b35297ce06&oe=5DA0385B

67844296_10156487611441497_5559525845422309376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQmkOTj1oKPdxF64X4HmE9MdpWe6LU0qRMsQ6pclmERxJ3eTQxtFOanEnSOFuPQVBdqR5XMJAjIG5Kzue420x1xV&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=95aa26d4383a4f84a217e49cd3d0209e&oe=5DE1F538

67494228_10156487611551497_8505145499420983296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQn4YLWvtL3MsO_NeSscAsgda-59vN62KYfeDL8BAsW29XbSRjQT2THIVX6Sd8cbU7t0KtbefMepQtwCNgqhVAai&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=1e694f77a5be967541615db82360d545&oe=5DECA486

67715985_10156487611496497_2687446133294235648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm3KNx6e5xmvLw7O2YyxMYyZCZUKMGnaFCCVEqEivjhJj-LO1U_v33M1Rh4MFqPhMm8sI77DRHBkoGy9SJ_92XD&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=850c6d13d79c0ea6814962021b2f7da9&oe=5DE7E617

67485407_10156487611461497_5602026964882817024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQk1eOi8rLLABcEtVHApvTqrLckZV9-UPZXAxvc_rfwkeDypnfZ7kUCmgqpiPCd7xkh-Ca4HBDR516gZdDhvh1HT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=7973999be888c2e752eb1dbb5a34617b&oe=5DD8049A
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday to your son! Yummy cheesecake and homemade as well, double yum.

@PalmArrow I know you had said that bar was full, but dag, she looked so good in her pictures! So sad. She looked perfectly happy though!
    Gemma got that pretty red hair! Congrats. What a nice funeral and glad she is laid to rest next to her husband.
    Thanks for the comments! She was really funny when I had Adam go up there and not sure if it was because he was a werewolf or what so it was perfect for the pictures.

@Karritz I could not keep track of the video's without that little red bar on the watched ones. :smiley:

@Emily4331 Oh.....Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one!

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting! :smiley: Hopefully Flora will help them find the proof they need, right now, just suspicions.

@king_of_simcity7 Cool pics for the video.

Adam riding the bull 'cowboy' style at the fair. He got thrown pretty high, but managed to stay on through the whole ride. :grin: I have a large update that I'm working on but I will break it down into several parts. It is not written yet, but, most of the pics are taken.
    48400029366_80abd6ef48_b.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , wait, what are the girls doing sitting on invisible chairs on the roof? :)

@bekkasan , Adam is very good at riding the bull!
  • Options
    Gemma and Evangeline playing peek-a-boo, and then biting their fingers :smiley:

34pSjSh.jpg

dYuKeC5.jpg

fllAuT4.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    I love the teddy- and bunny- themed sleepwear for toddlers, and when there are two toddlers at the same time, it's a chance to make some overly cute screenshots:

nPls0i9.jpg

Vu4TGu6.jpg

CwHjzHc.jpg

pGlmbBC.jpg
  • Options

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

It is the afternoon of the full moon, and an eerie sky descends over the town of Moonlight Falls. The clouds turn ominously red as the sun falls and the moon rises. The locals finish their errands and hurry home before sunset, locking themselves securely into their homes. Being out and about on the night of the full moon in Moonlight Falls is strictly for those of Supernatural origin.
    48318791167_5528dcb41e_b.jpg
    48318671371_e3f05cbcbd_b.jpg

Everyone has gathered back at the house. Adam and Dedric share Flora Goodfellow's remarkable revelations about Adam's resemblance to Prince Kalion. Flora also confirmed the information in the diary of the nanny. She has offered to use her contacts to help find the Willowslip family.
    48318671106_68c1802078_b.jpg

After a nice evening meal, the group scatters. Dedric gets ready for the fairy gathering at the arboretum. The girls shower and change into comfy pj's for a girls night at home with popcorn, the shopping network and some movies. Adam and Marshall are ready for the transformation. They have been invited by Dwayne to join the clan hunt and accepted. They are used to hunting together but should be interesting to hunt as a large group.
    48318790897_a2a36e057b_b.jpg
    48318790742_61f30f4e5e_b.jpg
    48318670921_d6d5663614_b.jpg

Dedric introduces himself to Dahlia and Pip Goodfellow. Flora is in the background and is going into one of the fairy bungalows. She must have been tired as she went right to sleep. Dedric asks Pip if he knows who lives in the fairy house on the property that he and his friends are renting. "I've seen her around.She is extremely shy and rarely socializes, but sometimes will attend the gatherings on the full moon in case of zombie attacks against the plants. She's an excellent defender. I appreciate you listening to Mom's stories today. She came back home more excited than I've noticed in a long time. She got on the phone and the computer and started contacting some of her friends about Adam. She told Dahlia and I all about it over supper. That fairy gossip network should start churning out some answers as to where the Willowslips went by morning."
    "We certainly appreciate her helping and hopefully one of her friends will know where they went. That will save us quite a bit of time searching through fairy communities..."
    Pip interrupts Dedric, "There she is!"
    48318790567_798f2200e5_b.jpg
    48318790327_1359cc8e6f_b.jpg

Derek turns and looks to where Pip indicates. A beautiful fairy goddess has entered the gates and is making her way down the path. He is stunned and stops instantly. His heart skips a few beats. Dedric stares at her longingly. He realizes in this moment that he envies what his friends enjoy. Someone to love him unconditionally and someone to shower with all the love in his heart. He is drawn to her by unseen hands. His wings propel him forward to intercept her path.
    48318790182_939dce08cb_b.jpg
    48318790092_3679b93a1c_b.jpg

He floats closer to her.
    48318670301_7029ab8c42_b.jpg

Wisteria looks about and notices a fairy moving towards her. Oh...Oh...she thinks to herself. It is the one she has been dreaming about.The attractive man that lives in the house. She covers her face and considers teleporting home. Her heart is racing. She doesn't want to run away, but is terrified he will reject her. Her wings urge her forward even in her fear.
    48318789997_7018b73a58_b.jpg

They float together, meeting in the middle of the pathway.The unseen hand gently releases them. It is up to them now. Derek looks at her and he understands the Fates have sent this fairy goddess to him. He feels the hope and love swelling up inside of him and is thrilled it is finally his turn. Wisteria looks shyly at him.She has desired him since the night she watched him sleep. The Fates sent him. She must overcome her fear. He advances a few steps towards her as she settles on the path. Wisteria does not back away.
    48318789512_e64fe91ab9_b.jpg
    48318669951_4be881e38c_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan , Dedric and Wisteria's meeting during the full moon looks so beautiful, and I love the red sky pictures in the beginning!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Alrighty @Brandontaylor here's the post you've been waiting for! :mrgreen:
    (This post is a little picture heavy, but I'll place a few silly ones in Spoilers to help with loading)

Please keep in mind that I am no expert when it comes to makeovers or fashion...I just go with what little I know and it all flows from there. :p So if by chance her makeover doesn't look that great, I tried! :lol: (But I think it looks great so... :blush: )

Anyway,

Ava happily arrived in my game and even gave you (and everyone else) a little wave. :blush:

Ava-1.jpg

"Hi Ava! :grin: Let's get to work shall we?"

Ava-2.jpg

Now getting this close up of her I could already see that she's a very pretty sim. :) She always has been in my opinion. So I was a little stumped on how to make her over when she already looks so good. ;) But I welcomed the challenge or I wouldn't have offered to do this. :wink:

During my few moments of thinking I decided to do something a little different with her hair...and it's inspired by her dazzling blue eyes. :star: I get the feeling it's a look that people with either love or hate so.....I hope that you love it Brandon. ;)
    *FYI: I didn't change any of her facial or body features, just gave her new hair, makeup, and clothes.*

So, I started the makeover with a new hairstyle. :)

I decided to "dye" Ava's hair a light blonde and then added in some chunky, light blue highlights to bring out those gorgeous eyes of hers. :mrgreen:
    (It took me forever to nail down just the right hue of blue to where it didn't look terrible. ;) )

Next I did some "plucking" of her eyebrows to thin them out a bit and kept their original color. :p

The result? :smiley:

Ava-3.jpg
    ^See the chunky blue highlights in the back? So pretty! :love:

Next I went on to her makeup. :)
    She already had some nice looking eyeshadow on so I kept that and just gave her some "eyelash extensions" and brought out her lips a bit more with a glossy lipstick. :blush:

Ava-4.jpg

Beautiful. <3

I didn't want to bore y'all (especially you Brandon) with pictures of her new clothing in boring CAS so I figured I would have her do a Photoshoot in Live mode with her brand new wardrobe. :blush:

When picking out her clothing I took a glance at her traits and the few that I remember were: Brave, Born Saleswoman, Ambitious and Flirty. I wanted to try to emulate her traits in her clothing. Like, it's pretty clear that she's a business driven woman and very serious about her job, but she also likes to be Flirty and treat her men well in the bedroom behind closed doors. :smirk: So with that in my mind I used it to inspire the clothes I picked out for her. (It's a happy medium fashion within all those traits. ;) )

And before her big reveal here I do have to say that I think I've finally figured out "the trick(s)" to providing proper lighting for sims during a Photoshoot - that so many of you have mastered - and I am super proud of myself! :mrgreen: (I didn't discover these tricks until after I took the first 2 photos of her Everyday wear, so those were lightened up using a program, but the rest of the pictures are untouched straight from the game! :smiley: )

I prayed I had some decent modeling poses already in my mods folder to use and it turns out I did. I just wish I had cuter ones, but oh well, these did just fine. :)

And now everyone: I introduce you to the new Ava Sinclair. :star:

Everyday wear:

Ava-5.jpg

Ava-6.jpg

:mrgreen:

Formal wear:

Ava-7.jpg

Ava-8.jpg

Sleepwear:
    (I did these ones a little special just for you Brandon. :blush: )

Ava-9.jpg

Ava-10.jpg

**Bonus pic for Brandon. :smirk:His eyes only!**
    Oh who am I kidding, I know the rest of you will click on it too. :lol:
    Ava-11.jpg

^Sighing and waiting for her man to return home. ;):p

Athletic wear:

Ava-12.jpg

Ava-13.jpg

Silly bonus pic:
    Ava-14.jpg

^I wanted to catch her looking all good while exercising, but...sims don't make the best face expressions when they are exercising :lol: so this was the best shot I got. ;)

Swimwear: :smirk:

Ava-15.jpg

Ava-16.jpg

Bonus pics:
    Ava-17.jpg

At this point I was like, "Sc'rew the poses and just capture some in game, natural movements." :p

Ava-18.jpg

Ava-19.jpg
    ^Hee hee! :lol: Showing her tough side I guess...

And lastly, Outerwear:

Ava-20.jpg

Ava-21.jpg

Ava-22.jpg
    ^This one is a favorite of mine. <3

So that concludes my makeover of the lovely Ava Sinclair. :blush:

I really hope you enjoyed this post Brandon and liked the changes I gave her. :) Feel free to save all the pictures to your computer. This was a lot of fun to do and I learned how to place lights in my favor for Photoshoots so I thank you for this opportunity. 👍

Happy Simming my friends!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I still need to comment on your thread :smile:

@PalmArrow They are not chairs lol That is a dance animation from my video :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Dedric moves closer and whispers to her..."You are mine." She looks at him..."You are mine." The words are said and light explodes in the darkness enveloping them as the Fates seal the bond between them.
    48318789382_267e0c222a_b.jpg

Dedric does not hold back any longer. He reaches out and pulls her towards him kissing her softly at first and with more hunger as she responds back. Wisteria has longed for this day and accepts his kisses holding him tightly.
    48318669796_f3c3f8ec00_b.jpg
    48318789202_95604cbb48_b.jpg

"I'm Dedric," he tells her when they come up for air. "I'm Wisteria." They smile shyly at each other. Dedric can hear music playing. He wonders if it is in his mind or if it is really playing. "Dance with me, please" he invites. She nods, and they move gracefully together as if they have been dancing together forever. The music flows between them as the dance round and round the courtyard.
    48318669681_8da55530e6_b.jpg
    48318669196_27f1d5a23d_b.jpg
    48318788692_22f3f37db2_b.jpg
    48318788792_d912b34566_b.jpg

As they dance, Adam and Marshall are enjoying their hunt with the other werewolves.
    48318788882_49a43352b0_b.jpg
    48318788837_4bc7f367b0_b.jpg

It is late and the girls have crashed on the couches at home.
    48318788917_2988741fac_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria dance, whispering to each other as they come together with the music. The music stops suddenly and they realize they are the only ones left. "This has been an amazing night!" Dedric tells her. He has trouble trying to tell her what this has meant to him so he tells her with his kiss.
    48318669006_ef45f8ec76_b.jpg
    48318788367_de8edf6276_b.jpg

Two fairy's, two hearts, joined and the bond is sealed and love is in the air.
    48318788147_93190bcb66_b.jpg
    48318668436_fe8ba13ede_b.jpg

They watch the stars as the sun rises and Dedric asks her to go home with him and meet his friends. She agrees, but her shyness leads her to ask. "Do you think they will like me?"
    "I know they will like you and they will love you because we are one as they are. They are the best friends any fairy can have."
    48318787777_d1e1a483c7_b.jpg
    Post edited by bekkasan on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @PalmArrow
    George is really handsome.
    And I love Evangline's name, reminds me of the
    princess and the frog.

@KayeStar
    She's really pretty!

@Brandontaylor
    I hope your new save works better for you.
    She looks great! Aww, hearts already?
    No, His name is Shcwarze and he's the "Scientist" for Darren.
    He locates all the villains and works on equipment.He's a little
    eccentric.

Think I caught up on who I missed
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Thanks! :smiley: The girls are having so much fun playing together!
    I love the pics of the toddlers in those outfits! Totally adorable.
    Thanks! That red sky was pretty cool to see happening.

@DeafSimmer Thank you! :smiley:

@emorrill She's a beauty and I do love the hair and clothing and poses that you picked out for her.
    It looks like you had a lot of fun with her. :smiley:
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @bekkasan Wow Wisteria is absolutely beautiful. I’m enjoying your story!

@emorrill Ooh I really like your makeover of Ava. I love how natural she looks and I think the blue streaks in her hair suit her.

@Mikezumi I love cheesecake :smiley:

@PalmArrow Oh my goodness the toddlers in their animal costumes are adorable. Really nice styles you applied to the playpen too. I like the wood on the outside. I’m so sorry to hear about Amelia passing. But it looks like she lived a fulfilling life. So weird that the cashier was thinking about grimmy when ringing her up!

I’ve been busy and haven’t played this weekend.
  • Options
    @bekkasan and @sassygray5 Thank you. <3 It really was a joy making her over.
    (Glad you like the hair highlights S. ;):kissing_heart: )

Now I'm just waiting to hear what the man himself thinks. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    So hey everyone. :)

Last time I did a "what happened in your sims 3 game today?" post, it was about me finding that righteous unicorn horn accessory and adding it onto my pony sim Twilight Sparkle. :mrgreen: Then I posted pics to see if it would poke her boyfriend's eye out. :lol: Thankfully no...

Now I've gone around Ponyville adding unicorn horns to more of the mane (<--- Spelled that way on purpose) characters. ;) Here's pics of that.
    (I'll most likely have to divide this up into 2 posts due to all the pictures. :neutral: Also I'm going to tag you here @DeafSimmer since you're a fan also. ;) )

First I wanted to show y'all this adorable picture of Twilight writing Flash Sentry a love letter before moving out of her household. <3

add-horns-1.jpg

Next I went into Rarity's household as she is the next in line mane character after Twilight. :)

Threw her into CAS and...

add-horns-2.jpg

Eeeeekkk!! I LOVE it! :mrgreen:

add-horns-3.jpg

Random pic here:
    I just love how much more shiny and stunning this dress looks on my new computer than it did in my last one! :grin:
    add-horns-4.jpg

:star: "Ooh! I look FABULOUS in Sim form darling!" :star:

Rarity-vector-by-Helgi-H-1.png

Me: "Oh hey there Rarity. Yes, you really do. :blush: Although I must say I was expecting you to show up in my last post when I expressed how much of a fashionista I am NOT!
    Rarity: "Oh yes I had heard you say that, but I was too tied up at the moment to make my appearance. Sweetie Belle got into my gold silk fabric again to make more 'Cutiemark Crusader' capes and--"
    Me: "Sorry to interrupt you Rarity, but I'm in the middle of doing a post here and...I kinda need you to...umm... :neutral:
    Rarity: "Oh darling say no more! I know exactly what you're trying to say. Ta ta fellow sim players! :blush:
    *Exits*

Anyway, sorry about that everyone. :p Moving on...

Since Sweetie Belle is in the same house as Rarity (being her sister and all) I went ahead and gave her a unicorn horn as well. Made it a little smaller since she is a teen pony sim. ;)
    (I forgot to get pics in CAS of me putting it on her, whoops! So this one will have to do.)

add-horns-8.jpg

I then went on to play as Rarity for a while and captured this cute pic of her and Twilight hugging. <3

add-horns-5.jpg

I saw Starlight Glimmer walking around so I went ahead and threw her into CAS via NRaas. :blush:

One added unicorn horn later:

add-horns-7.jpg

add-horns-6.jpg

Next I couldn't help moving on to the Royal Palace because I had 4 pony sims there that I needed to add unicorn horns to! I was super excited to do it :smiley: , but once I started on one of them I was like: :flushed: I sure had my work cut out for me...

First I picked on Princess Celestia. :blush: (And thank gosh her crown isn't hat slider compatible or this would've been HARD to do!)

add-horns-10.jpg

I tried to stretch the horn out to make it longer as Alicorn horns are significantly longer than other unicorn's horns, but...I don't think it made much of a difference. 🤷‍♀️

add-horns-11.jpg

Live mode pic. :)

add-horns-12.jpg

:love:

If you wanna see the other Royals with their horns, scroll on to my next post. :blush:
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Page 3614

@emorrill Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing what you did with her.
    Thanks, I'm glad you think she was pretty to begin with. I do think she is one of my better ones.
    I actually like the blue highlights, it looks nice on her. As for her eyes, she inherited them from Cornelia Goth.
    Love what you did with her makeup, looks better than what I had, lol. Makeup is one thing I struggle with.
    Great job on her, she looks amazing!
    Love the bonus pictures as well, as you knew I would. ;)
    I did enjoy that, it's been nice to see her in different styles.
    You're welcome, glad you learned something from it.

@king_of_simcity7 Great screenshots from your video. I like how the girls are dancing on the roof.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Looks like Adam got some serious height, lol.
    I definitely agree, I think I'd stay indoors as well.
    That would be a bit different, hunting in a group.
    Hopefully Adam gets some answers soon and Dedric gets to meet the fairy on the property.
    Poor Wisteria. She seems a bit shy but I wonder why they are both drawn to each other?
    Can't wait to see what happens next, great update!

@PalmArrow Loved the update with Gemma and Evangeline. The toddlers are so cute.

@meerkattime Thanks. It does okay with short plays but lags a lot with not much added to it. It'll do until I get a new computer though.
    Thanks. Hoping it will last at least a while.

***Didn't completely finish this page of updates but I've been slowly working on it while watching the CMA Fest on ABC. Will get caught up tomorrow.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    67648086_349593692631556_771106471134887936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQm79SqAi3Kih_YzwlYdhPJ_iHUpHpd_Y6dqOgcBEfUNSdSUMM7MRaBb5H3PtqQcOOk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bfc53779c4d67936819fa46e73616bc5&oe=5DE0F414
    "Hey Chelsea, what you doing here?" "I didn't know if I worked today or not? You didn't give me a specific time." "Oh maker, I didn't did I? I'm sorry Chels.I have a day job, on the weekdays, so come over here in the evening." "Alright...What's your day job?" "I work at the fire station."
    "Figures." XD "Let's go to the festival."

67529444_349593685964890_1395174792725790720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkj6oIl5qwZSAvSyBwsAupWt2f9jGGNrcfUQZeGvYBpYGr6_-NmnK2j2m0WMDlEkMg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=58e739ea87c9dc99f633b9b925dd280d&oe=5DDDEA1D
    I just happened to like this photo.Though I'm not sure why my water looks so shiny.

67893318_349593769298215_2805127180642680832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQmkbWB0vUSmwtNFioKjeK8d9C4Nsg6C7i3nBUm7bvTFvv3xcREn7gPgnX1f91N76AU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=29df5f097b576137540ef12f8690c37a&oe=5DA44413
    And this photo was completely accidental, but I love when sims look at each other.XD

67880830_349593759298216_8088397641504784384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnchnz-lQ3O_N8XAETUFNBGSyJdhGxvT_0XZgHiwwZWntxYGw1SPlcKHnss0Mb4h1Y&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=67c47129bf9224a4cee0d496f2bc6268&oe=5DE797BF

68374150_349593819298210_6514883789330579456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmTDNzTwycfO6j5Zn-7f-Q6dNccwAlWsFa09sBtd_uuWSkfhdOrol5ZSviCVENfXQw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c1aaf429aac876e669b29ce36ca32e6f&oe=5DDE4576

• Options
    Adding on Unicorn Horns Part 2 :)
    @DeafSimmer

According to the order of my pictures it seems I moved on to Shining Armor next instead of Luna. :confused: I wanna say it's because he was closer by for me to 'pick on.' :p

First though I spotted Princess Cadance in the bathroom with THIS look on her face and I'm not sure what she was freaking out about. :flushed:

add-horns-9.jpg
    ^I got a good laugh out of taking this photo. :lol:
    (She's pregnant with her and Shining Armor's first child (foal) :blush: Fans of the show know what I will be naming her. ;) )

Okay moving on to adding the horn to Shining Armor. :)
    I was afraid it wouldn't show up as an accessory for male sims so imagine my surprise when I found that is does! :grin:

add-horns-13.jpg

add-horns-14.jpg

And I had to take a picture here because...Rawr! :love:

add-horns-15.jpg

Alrighty NOW I found the Princess of the Night, Princess Luna, and threw her into CAS. :mrgreen: I couldn't wait to create such a beautiful blue horn for her! <3

add-horns-16.jpg
    ^Ok it's hard to see in this picture...

Better!

add-horns-17.jpg

I caught her watching over the citizens of Ponyville through her telescope. ;)

add-horns-18.jpg

Lastly it was Cadance's turn. :)

I didn't mean to interrupt her daydreaming on the bed...

add-horns-19.jpg

So, Cadance as very large eyes in the show and I was trying to do that on a sim without making her look ridiculous, but...I think I failed with it. :pensive: I've been tweaking her facial features for a while now to get the right look, but for now please ignore however funny she might look. Honestly she looks better in Live mode.

add-horns-20.jpg

She's a HAPPY one ain't she? :joy:

add-horns-21.jpg

From this point on I kept on playing as the Royals until the baby was born. <3
    I sure wish I could add a little unicorn horn (or in this case alicorn horn :p ) to baby sims, but alas of course not. :disappointed:

Everyone please welcome the newest Princess of the Crystal Empire: Princess Flurryheart. <3

add-horns-22.jpg

Adorable pic of Cadance playing with her:

add-horns-28.jpg
    ^But holy honk don't poke a hole through Flurry's head while lowering her down Cadance! :scream: )

:lol:

Here's the family eating together. :) Minus Shining Armor as he just headed off to work.

add-horns-29.jpg
    (I had Shining Armor cook because the Butler doesn't do JACK when it comes to cooking! :unamused: Any of you remember when Butlers cooked they would do a family serving instead of a single serving? Mine always do single servings now when the whole household is hungry and I dunno why? Drives me NUTS! :weary: Anyhoo...)

Something was bugging me and I needed to change it. I couldn't stand how Princess Celestia's hairstyle didn't have the different color channels to really bring out all the colors in her hair. Y'all know what I'm talking about?
    So I went online and searched for a retexture of the hair and...I got lucky finding a GREAT one! :mrgreen:

So here's Celestia's hair BEFORE:

add-horns-23.jpg

And AFTER:

add-horns-24.jpg

I was like :astonished: "YESSSS! That's it!" Oh I was so thrilled!

Live mode shot:

add-horns-25.jpg
    :love:
    Perfect!

Lastly,

I just love these pictures I have posted in Celestia and Luna's rooms. :blush: Tee hee!

add-horns-27.jpg

add-horns-26.jpg

Well that's it of my recent gameplay everyone. :) Hope y'all enjoyed.

I know I need to finish out the LJS short story and then...I'm thinking I should really finish up my Holland Family story. I sorta promised my readers I would after I finished Sam's story and I never break promises. :star:
    I just forgot about them for a while there. :disappointed: *sigh*

Happy Simming everyone!
  • Options

@emorrill Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing what you did with her.
    Thanks, I'm glad you think she was pretty to begin with. I do think she is one of my better ones.
    I actually like the blue highlights, it looks nice on her. As for her eyes, she inherited them from Cornelia Goth.
    Love what you did with her makeup, looks better than what I had, lol. Makeup is one thing I struggle with.
    Great job on her, she looks amazing!
    Love the bonus pictures as well, as you knew I would. ;)
    I did enjoy that, it's been nice to see her in different styles.
    You're welcome, glad you learned something from it.

@Brandontaylor *squeeeee* I'm SO glad you like my makeover of her! :smiley:

Honestly, I struggle with makeup too, even in real life! :flushed: I've always been kind of a "Plain Jane" as I was never into makeup, but every now and then I'll throw on some foundation, maybe a little eyeshadow and mascara. I used to do blush, but my cheeks are always red as it is. :lol:
    I get the feeling hubby would appreciate it more if I wear makeup more often so I'm working on doing that for him. <3

Bonus pics for the win! :smirk:

Seriously, she was a joy to make over and those are seriously the best modeling pics I've ever taken! :star:

Now that I know a few lighting tricks now I need to redo the modeling pics of Sam. :love:
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited August 2019
    Happy Birthday @Emily4331! I hope your special day will bring you lots of fun and happiness :kissing_heart::heart:
    giphy.gif

pg. 3614
    @king_of_simcity7 Nice new poses! :smile:
    @bekkasan I loved your update on the previous page. The detail of Flora speaking in caps was great for the imagination. It's becoming more and more definite that Adam really is the son of Kalion and Nissa. I adored his confession that he already has a family with the Ballans. I'm really interested to see what the fairy realm looks like! :smiley:
    The red sky is very creepy! :grimace: Is that your Midnight Hollow lighting mod? I think the girls have the best plan, movie night with popcorn sounds fun. Great picture of the werewolf transformation in action. I love that the fairies are huge gossips. Someone has got to know something about the Willowisps. Ahhhh the moment I've been waiting for! Your writing is so good, I can just imagine their two souls connecting like magnets. Wisteria's anxiousness is so real but she doesn't have anything to worry about as Dedric would never have the heart to reject her. Their meeting is so magical I love it! :smile:
    Wow this is powerful stuff to read. I can absolutely believe that they have bonded for life just from their first meeting. Of course the others will love her. I'm sure Alice and Jennifer will love having another girl around. The guys will probably slap Dedric on the back and tell him "it was about time!" :lol:
    @PalmArrow I was very sad to read that Amelia passed away. She had such a busy and involved day, it was nice that she got to do the things she loved one last time. Listening to the piano before she passed is like the icing on the cake and I'm happy that she went in peace. It was very thoughtful for everyone to show up to the funeral (even if they were more occupied doing other things :lol:).
    Gemma and Evangeline are so cute together! I love that Gemma got Marisella's pretty shade of red hair :smile:
    I don't know if I've ever seen that bunny sleepwear before. Gosh they are so adorable :love:
    @meerkattime Hi! :smiley: I hope you get the chance to share a new update with us soon :smile:
    @emorrill I am stunned. You did such an amazing job on her, you totally owned that makeover! That hair will always be one of my favourites because it's so glamorous and suits all sims. The blue highlights are unexpected but really work for her. I'm embarrassed to admit it kind of reminds me of ice cream or whipped cream with blue flavouring (...I think it's time for a snack :lol:). And yay for the lighting! It really makes a difference when the light is coming from in front and not just above. Her formal dress is particular is so gorgeous on her but I love all of the outfits. Ooh the outerwear is very nice too. I'm sure Brandon will absolutely love what you have done with her :smiley:
    Oh and thanks so much for the compliments on my Alexander Skarsgard sim. Did you see my final picture? I actually did a little more work on him over the weekend even though I said I wasn't going to touch his file ever again :sweat_smile:
    Rarity's curly hair is spot on! She's such a joker *waves* I'm digging Starlight Glimmer's unique hair colours. If you wanted a larger horn for Celestia maybe you could ask Emily4331 on her cc page as it might be a simple thing to do you never know. It's so good that you didn't have to adjust it with the crown at the same time :smile:
    Congrats on Cadance and Shining Armor's new foal! Princess Luna is lovely and looks very regal. Cadance's stare reminds me of the Overly Attached Girlfriend meme I'm sorry :lol: Maybe her eyelid height needs to be lowered. I can't think of the exact name of the slider but the eye stays at the same height it's just the eye shape that is lowered. Ok the name Flurryheart is also reminding me of ice cream (what is wrong with me today?!) but she's adorable and I love her little bow. I like Celestia's hair either way. Her bedroom is so elegant and how cool is it that she has a little waterlily area. As long as she doesn't step in it during the night when the lights are out :lol:
    You are beautiful the way you are, I hope you know that :heart:
    @GraceyManor The picture of Darren driving in his truck is nice, there's something memorable about the tall trees and water that makes me feel like I've been there but I can't quite put my finger on it hmm. Darren's got the hots for Chelsea! Chels looks like she's thinking 'huh? why is he looking at me that way" :open_mouth:

Also to @mikezumi I hope your son had a wonderful birthday! That cheesecake sounded scrumptious and I'm sure he appreciated it. If only you could send some my way :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top